Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! (19409 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys / Ladies And Tall Dark Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by honeric01(m): 10:00am On Mar 17, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Just be taller than me thats all I ask Im 5'7 and wear 3-4inch heels so he has to be atleast 5'10 or 5'11

maybe he should also be allowed to wear 3-4 inches heels so he can maintain that height

ur hubby no tall reach that height?
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 17, 2010
Well what do you say about a man that wears platforms? grin grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by H2O2: 10:06am On Mar 17, 2010
Just wear jumpsoles niggah. You can get a good workout in the process.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by honeric01(m): 10:25am On Mar 17, 2010
so because na man wan wear am now, the thing don become platform? if na woman wan wear am, u go call am heels, see women with their politics tongue
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 17, 2010
You want me to call it heels? im trying to make it sound macho grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by honeric01(m): 10:35am On Mar 17, 2010
call it manheel grin

seriously, short guys are in real trouble, one of my friend is like 5'5, whenever i am around him, he keeps wishing he had my height, all i do is smile and then tell him to take heart grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 17, 2010
How tall are ya tongue tongue tongue There are shot girls out there as well so maybe he should reach out to them.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by honeric01(m): 10:56am On Mar 17, 2010
Just 181 pere

[size=3pt]6'1[/size] cool
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 17, 2010
honeric01:

Just 181 pere

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by kokonets(m): 11:02am On Mar 17, 2010
^^^^^^hello grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by honeric01(m): 11:12am On Mar 17, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

kiss kiss kiss kiss

na my mama cause am

shortie 4 my family na 5'7 and him don already marry wit 1 pikin and 1 on d way, wife na like 5'6. check dem out.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 17, 2010
Awwwwww beautiful family. smiley
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by honeric01(m): 11:43am On Mar 17, 2010
Tnx, dat na him own family, me never start mine yet, maybe my wife go bi 6'0 or 5'11, i must get goal-keeper and a basketballer for my family oo tongue
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 17, 2010
hehe, dont you want to feel you can protect your lady and swing her in your arms? I think 5'6 or 5'7 is a good height for ya wink wink wink
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by honeric01(m): 11:56am On Mar 17, 2010
well, i don't mind trading the protection and swinging job for the $$$ footballers/basketballers bring home to the family tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 17, 2010
Ok if your happy im happy grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by honeric01(m): 11:15am On Mar 18, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Ok if your happy im happy grin

kekekeke, undecided tell me something i don't know grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by LadyLocs(f): 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2010
I`m 5`11 and wouldn`t be seen dead with a short, looks comical. Don`t wanna be a walking punchline.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Sagamite(m): 1:08am On Mar 31, 2010
honeric01:

Just 181 pere

Ebonyeyes:

kiss kiss kiss kiss

This is what I mean when I say most Nigerians have no clue about heights.

Honer, 181 cm is not 6'1", that is 5'11" and a tiny bit.

Since Ebony obvious does not know this, I can bet she is not 5'7 herself.

This is example of why I completely disregard any report of height measurement that says "self-reported".
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by mukina2: 1:31am On Mar 31, 2010
your mouth . hands sha grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by honeric01(m): 10:45am On Mar 31, 2010
Sagamite:

This is what I mean when I say most Nigerians have no clue about heights.

Honer, 181 cm is not 6'1", that is 5'11" and a tiny bit.

Since Ebony obvious does not know this, I can bet she is not 5'7 herself.

This is example of why I completely disregard any report of height measurement that says "self-reported".

oh, if 181 is not 6'1, then i am 183cm, how about that? undecided
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Sagamite(m): 11:04am On Mar 31, 2010
honeric01:

oh, if 181 is not 6'1, then i am 183cm, how about that?  undecided

183cm is 6'0", still not yet 6'1".  tongue
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Sagamite(m): 11:20am On Mar 31, 2010
Honestly, after reading the thread from the way people are throwing their height on NL, it seems 80% of guys on NL are all 6 ft and above, and 80% of gals are 5'7" and above.

Anecdoctally, it seems the average height of NL males is 6'3" and for NL females is 5'10".  grin

I did not know Naija is a nation of giants or Seun/Mukina (as becomerich would claim) have inputted a bug that automatically converts inputted height to an NL version. Hence someone like Ted Bundy at probably 5'2" can come on NL to claim he and all his friends all fall within 6'0" - 6'2". grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by honeric01(m): 11:49am On Mar 31, 2010
Sagamite:

183cm is 6'0", still not yet 6'1".  tongue

ah, i tire for you, how can 183 be 6.0? well me i be 6.1, i am tired of using centimeter to convert feet jare angry

Sagamite:

Honestly, after reading the thread from the way people are throwing their height on NL, it seems 80% of guys on NL are all 6 ft and above, and 80% of gals are 5'7" and above.

Anecdoctally, it seems the average height of NL males is 6'3" and for NL females is 5'10".  grin

I did not know Naija is a nation of giants or Seun/Mukina (as becomerich would claim) have inputted a bug that automatically converts inputted height to an NL version. Hence someone like Ted Bundy at probably 5'2" can come on NL to claim he and all his friends all fall within 6'0" - 6'2". grin grin grin grin

with the way u're going, it's like you are another Roberto Carlos in the making lipsrsealed
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by queeneve: 11:52am On Mar 31, 2010
Sleedoc,

You are short sweety and embrace it. If you are 5 feet 8 then you will be consider average short anything over 5"10 is considered tall. There are women who do not like tall guys. Just find someone who like your short arse. Be happy.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Sagamite(m): 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2010
honeric01:

ah, i tire for you, how can 183 be 6.0? well me i be 6.1, i am tired of using centimeter to convert feet jare angry

with the way u're going, it's like you are another Roberto Carlos in the making lipsrsealed

More like Danny Devito o.  grin grin grin

When I be pikin, my papa no fit afford agbadoflakes, sausages, burger etc.  So na ogi (pap) we dey drink for my house, no milk, no sugar. Lunch no dey as na 1-0-1 eating formula be the rule. For night, na eko (solidified pap) and salted palm oil be dinner. How you wan make person with such nutrients develop?  grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by honeric01(m): 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2010
Sagamite:

More like Danny Devito o.  grin grin grin

When I be pikin, my papa no fit afford agbadoflakes, sausages, burger etc.  So na pap we dey drink for my house, no milk, no sugar. For night, na eko (solidified pap) and salted palm oil be dinner. How you wan make person with such nutrients develop?  grin

Aww, i understand, well, there's hope, you can right the wrong, just get hooked to an opomulero, that's the secret. grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Sagamite(m): 12:51pm On Mar 31, 2010
honeric01:

Aww, i understand, well, there's hope, you can right the wrong, just get hooked to an opomulero, that's the secret. grin

If I input my height, based on the NLHIC1 tool installed on the webhost, I think I would be about 6'5".  grin grin grin

1. NL Height Input Conversion tool
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by honeric01(m): 1:41pm On Mar 31, 2010
Sagamite:

If I input my height, based on the NLHIC1 tool installed on the webhost, I think I would be about 6'5".  grin grin grin

1. NL Height Input Conversion tool

grin grin grin grin grin, i am officially 6'7 cool
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Obelomo: 6:22pm On Mar 31, 2010
I am 5'8 yes I do love real tall men! Sometimes I have to wear high heel shoe and I would feel funny looking way taller than the guy.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by etaurus(m): 4:03pm On May 19, 2010
Obelomo:

I am 5'8 yes I do love real tall men! Sometimes I have to wear high heel shoe and I would feel funny looking way taller than the guy.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm undecided
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by merge(f): 11:25pm On May 19, 2010
Most girls are dumb.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Police Arrest Teen Female Students During A Public Nake**d Photo Shoots (VIDEO) / Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Because Of Love? / Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.