Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. (45137 Views)

Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out / Should I Allow My Wife To Leave Our 4 Month-Old-Baby And Start Work? / Black Man Asks God To Send Him A White Girl With A Big Booty (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nuella222(f): 10:28am On May 27, 2015
My cutie, happy childrens' day. I love love love uuuuuu kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

15 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Bobbyblacky2(m): 10:28am On May 27, 2015
Shout out to my little hero Donaldson Abolarinwa. T

Yeah! distance may separate us but I want you to know I am always there for you. I know ur mom is taking good care of U, she might beat u if did what's wrong, don't be sad, she wants the best for you and I pray God will make you a successful man in future (Amen).

I Love U Son!!

12 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by donspero(m): 10:29am On May 27, 2015
Oya come follow dem do match pass, make I buy u ice cream.
softysparky:
I used to be a kid too, happy children's day to mecheesy
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 10:29am On May 27, 2015
Connoisseur:
Happy children's day to my twin girls : munachimso and chimamanda

Wow!
Lovely!

rogerdat

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 10:30am On May 27, 2015
See ya BIG head...

PervyByNature:
grin happy childrens day to:
speakdatruth

pryd

maureensylvia

sinaj

farano

agarawu23

eroticangelina

angelmarve

orijin101

sinizia

kcmark aka thesonofmark

tohpahz

nneka123

ggrin

kinglekan

egusisoup

barcanista

omenka

egift

pendusky

seun

sheba123

lalasticlala

aresa

firefire

irunobo

rokiatu

eurobomber

repogirl

lagmostkuit

airforce1

beremx & twaci

May your manhoods/womanhoods live on.

Pervybynature grin
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Spaxon(f): 10:31am On May 27, 2015
Orijin101:

Like seriously! I'm not a fan of alcoholic drinks. . . jez making mouth over here
Tell me u haven't tasted orijin before and I will show u a virgin with two kids
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 10:31am On May 27, 2015
donspero:
Oya come follow dem do match pass, make I buy u ice cream.
Icecream and biscuits.

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Spaxon(f): 10:31am On May 27, 2015
donspero:
Na dog u dey look, OP see suspect na she kidnap dat ur Dog as calabar babe wey she be
lolz

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by ireneidiva(f): 10:32am On May 27, 2015
Dadsonval:
Happy Children's day to my lovely Adorables Faith and Halleluyah (still inside me, but they shall come to meet me this year living IJN amen). We shall celebrate 2016 Children's day together IJN, amen!
Faith and hallelujah? Pls give them better names jor. Hallelujah? Smh.

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by maryhaam(f): 10:32am On May 27, 2015
Happy children's day to my niece,love u plenty

17 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 10:32am On May 27, 2015
Nuella222:
My cutie, happy childrens' day. I love love love uuuuuu kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
They wre beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by agarawu23(m): 10:32am On May 27, 2015
softysparky:
I used to be a kid too, happy children's day to mecheesy
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by vally68: 10:33am On May 27, 2015
my day is always made when am home with you all. love you to the moon and back. happy children's day.

18 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 10:33am On May 27, 2015
maryhaam:
I love this her gele ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by agarawu23(m): 10:33am On May 27, 2015
donspero:
Dis no be lost and found place... eh bae
grin

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 10:33am On May 27, 2015
maryhaam:

awww. so cute.
see here gele cheesy

rogerdat

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Dstarst(f): 10:33am On May 27, 2015
To my unborn child, u're d most gift we expected frm d past 3yrs n nw we cant wait to have u. Dad luvs u n mum luvs. Happy childrens day my blessed child.

15 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 10:35am On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:
grin grin
You no go wish me well abi?
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by agarawu23(m): 10:35am On May 27, 2015
maryhaam:
this your babe "gele" na one in town grin

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by ebbyneza(m): 10:35am On May 27, 2015
Please beware of desperate men/women of the underworld especially in these days of kidnapping before posting pictures and details of your children. wink
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 10:36am On May 27, 2015
Spaxon:
Tell me u haven't tasted orijin before and I will show u a virgin with two kids
I have only tasted a sip embarassed
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 10:37am On May 27, 2015
Dstarst:
To my unborn child, u're d most gift we expected frm d past 3yrs n nw we cant wait to have u. Dad luvs u n mum luvs. Happy childrens day my blessed child.

Eyaaa!

rogerdat
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by bibinwaka: 10:37am On May 27, 2015
happy children day

9 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by baywatch84(m): 10:37am On May 27, 2015
That's my queen oreoluwa Wuraola lebile, happy children's day dear

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by agarawu23(m): 10:38am On May 27, 2015
softysparky:

You no go wish me well abi?
come my house so that I can take u out as u don be pikin grin
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:38am On May 27, 2015
softysparky:

I love this her gele ooo.

I love your style of not checking out on friends or asking after them unless they do...keep it up...naija babes for presidency!!!
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by sinaj(f): 10:39am On May 27, 2015
PervyByNature:
lol, this year i'm taking you to Disneyland!! But first you have to finish up your golden-mourn tongue

lol itz morn not mourn tongue

will u alzo buy bicycle for me?

I dnt wnt to b trekking to skul again cry
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Acidosis(m): 10:39am On May 27, 2015
Dyt:
Shout out to my sunshine May you shine brighter than the star Mum loves u plenty.
Seyi my Boy cheesy
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 10:40am On May 27, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I love your style of not checking out on friends or asking after them unless they do...keep it up...naija babes for presidency!!!
I wish you the best whynotthetruth.
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 10:41am On May 27, 2015
u wan use ma baby 4 sumtin?yeeepa ko jhur cry
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 10:41am On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:
come my house so that I can take u out as u don be pikin grin
Yerima.
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:42am On May 27, 2015
softysparky:
I wish you the best whynotthetruth.
Because I woke you up now

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Many Married Men Are Unhappy... / Man Buys Wife A Ship In 2017 After Proposing To Her Without A Ring 20 Years Ago / Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.