Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. (45135 Views)

Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out / Should I Allow My Wife To Leave Our 4 Month-Old-Baby And Start Work? / Black Man Asks God To Send Him A White Girl With A Big Booty (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Spaxon(f): 10:43am On May 27, 2015
Orijin101:

I have only tasted a sip embarassed
I find it very difficult to believe this sir... anyway lovely kids
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 10:43am On May 27, 2015
sinaj:

lol itz morn not mourn tongue

will u alzo buy bicycle for me?

I dnt wnt to b trekking to skul again cry
cheesy thats why daddy sends you to the best schools, so you can correct daddy when he makes mistakesgrin. You know i promised you a bmx bike if you come first in your class this year...... grin
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by maryhaam(f): 10:44am On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:
this your babe "gele" na one in town grin
thanks it's. Ws on er cultural day
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 10:44am On May 27, 2015
Spaxon:
I find it very difficult to believe this sir... anyway lovely kids
they are my siblingstongue
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by maryhaam(f): 10:45am On May 27, 2015
rogerdat:

awww. so cute.
see here gele cheesy

rogerdat
thanks
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 10:46am On May 27, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Because I woke you up now
Wake up how
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Spaxon(f): 10:48am On May 27, 2015
Orijin101:
they are my siblingstongue
there are cute
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 10:48am On May 27, 2015
Ochiske:
shout out to my lil baby sister
I wish her the Very best
if any guy near am ehn angry grin
This baby is super cute. Please take good care of her always. Unique beauty
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:50am On May 27, 2015
PervyByNature:
grin happy childrens day to:
speakdatruth

pryd

maureensylvia

sinaj

farano

agarawu23

eroticangelina

angelmarve

orijin101

sinizia

kcmark aka thesonofmark

tohpahz

nneka123

ggrin

kinglekan

egusisoup

barcanista

omenka

egift

pendusky

seun

sheba123

lalasticlala

aresa

firefire

irunobo

rokiatu

eurobomber

repogirl

lagmostkuit

airforce1

beremx & twaci

May your manhoods/womanhoods live on.

Pervybynature grin

I've got no kids yet bro. Well, except pictures of my little cousins.cheesy

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Dadsonval(f): 10:51am On May 27, 2015
ireneidiva:

Faith and hallelujah? Pls give them better names jor. Hallelujah? Smh.
Are U the father cos i dont understand? What other names are better to Halleluyah?
U can name ur child Judas or anyone u know is better. Thnks
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by olasclef(m): 10:51am On May 27, 2015
It's Children's day to all grown ups still sucking n*pples=))
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by obongtunji: 10:51am On May 27, 2015
Happy Children's day to my sweet girl Zoe

14 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by fpeter(f): 10:51am On May 27, 2015
bogolobango:
Oga seun pls upgrade nairaland to know everyone status so we can easily indentify "married nd single " ones most NL ladies don get Pikin some are married as for us the PM senders make we no go dey toast married woman ooh

as dem dey toast me daily with plenty PMs cheesy
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by akejujoe(f): 10:51am On May 27, 2015
Happy children's day to my pearl Olamide Emmanuella Anjolaoluwa. Mummy loves u plenty

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Dadsonval(f): 10:52am On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:
amen
God bless U too, amen

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Dyt(f): 10:53am On May 27, 2015
Acidosis:

Seyi my Boy cheesy

Yes oo

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by salmonkay: 10:53am On May 27, 2015
My Angel.

14 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by abdulizom(m): 10:56am On May 27, 2015
Happy Day to my lovely family

12 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by izuch(m): 10:57am On May 27, 2015
fpeter:

as dem dey toast me daily with plenty PMs cheesy

Are you married? aw bullocks! And I've been crushing on you sad
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 10:58am On May 27, 2015
Spaxon:

there are cute
tankz dear kiss
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 10:59am On May 27, 2015
Happy children's day to grown up men that still sucks boobs.
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 11:00am On May 27, 2015
Sonsofbitches:
My own pikin!! My ada
She is so cuteeee! kiss love her hairstyle.
Your moniker tho...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Spaxon(f): 11:00am On May 27, 2015
Orijin101:
tankz dear kiss
uwc... why use green all time for ur posts
r u a veg?
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Mariojane(f): 11:02am On May 27, 2015
Neduzze5:
Hehehe

Shout out to my future baby mama!! I'll love you till the end of time!!
is your baby mama celebrating children's day? u want to practice chide abuse abi? your baby mama is still a child. *in Patience voice* kontunu
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by bogolobango(m): 11:02am On May 27, 2015
@fpeter mama na u cause am nw who no like better thing i checked ur profile u fine pass fish tongue
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 11:02am On May 27, 2015
Spaxon:
uwc...
why use green all time for ur posts

r u a veg?
wah about this? cheesy
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:04am On May 27, 2015
softysparky:

Wake up how

Never cared to ask how is his health now and how's he faring now or is he dead or did he survive?...You cared so much...
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Mariojane(f): 11:05am On May 27, 2015
izuch:
Coming
grin grin grin grin grin grin is there no water in your country for that baby to shower or there is too much oil wasting there?
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by uzo4real(m): 11:05am On May 27, 2015
Happy children's day

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by amaechijay: 11:05am On May 27, 2015
Shout out to my beautiful niece.

She is ill and in the hospital at the moment. cry cry cry

I pray God heal her completely so she can go back to school

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Osyxcel(m): 11:07am On May 27, 2015
softysparky:

You no go wish me well abi?

My shild.... Happy shildrens day...

BTW, you've been kinda scarce lately, fuel scarcity affecting U too??
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 11:07am On May 27, 2015
happy childrens day my darling Oyinkansola. God will bless u immensely. love u endlessly darling. just lyk yesterday wen i was in d labour room panting ,losing my breathe and praying to God to spare ur life and mine too, ul be Four months in a jiffy. love u love u love uuu. mwahhhhhh

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Many Married Men Are Unhappy... / Man Buys Wife A Ship In 2017 After Proposing To Her Without A Ring 20 Years Ago / Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.