Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. (45088 Views)

Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out / Should I Allow My Wife To Leave Our 4 Month-Old-Baby And Start Work? / Black Man Asks God To Send Him A White Girl With A Big Booty (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by waledudu(m): 10:11am On May 27, 2015
Monk baby

5 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by juicyinn: 10:11am On May 27, 2015
Happy children's day to my lovely darlines

18 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 10:12am On May 27, 2015
grin happy childrens day to: speakdatruth
pryd
maureensylvia
sinaj
farano
agarawu23
eroticangelina
angelmarve
orijin101
sinizia
kcmark aka thesonofmark
tohpahz
nneka123
ggrin
kinglekan
egusisoup
barcanista
omenka
egift
pendusky
seun
sheba123
lalasticlala
aresa
firefire
irunobo
rokiatu
eurobomber
repogirl
lagmostkuit
airforce1
beremx & twaci

May your manhoods/womanhoods live on.

Pervybynature grin

2 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by sokera: 10:13am On May 27, 2015
Happy children's day Miss Diamomd, most beautiful baby in Kuala ...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by peteruuu(m): 10:14am On May 27, 2015
lordhugo:
SHOUT OUT TO MY SPERMATOZOA!

Please, choose a good EGG when I deposit you to run YOUR RACE!

Daddy loves you!
grin
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Edoblakky(m): 10:14am On May 27, 2015
Happy Children's day to my lovely children - Jason and Audrey. Daddy loves you both dearly!

12 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by MKO4ever(m): 10:15am On May 27, 2015
lurlah2014:
now you know i am your mother lol

Chaiii, see what you have just done to me

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by agarawu23(m): 10:15am On May 27, 2015
pervybynature you take weed today ? grin

na old papa and mama's you dey send your shout out to? undecided
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by charlesopp(m): 10:15am On May 27, 2015
bizyboy:
Big shout out to ma boy Iretomiwa Imoleayo Jayeola

Cute, d boi took afta u

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by stonecoldcafe: 10:16am On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:
thanks oga
that girl wey u see stubborn o grin
Lolz. God bless your family bros.
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Bholarji18(f): 10:16am On May 27, 2015
Happy children's day 2 my lovely girl,Oluwadarasimi,d Lord will keep and guide u as u grow up IJN.Mummy and Daddy Loves U!!!

10 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by knightsTempler: 10:16am On May 27, 2015
Happy children's day to my daughter

Dad loves you much

15 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by agarawu23(m): 10:17am On May 27, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

Lolz. God bless your family bros.
amen and you too cheesy
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by sinaj(f): 10:17am On May 27, 2015
PervyByNature:
pryd
maureensylvia
sinaj
farano
agarawu23
eroticangelina
angelmarve
orijin101
sinizia
kcmark aka thesonofmark
tohpahz
nneka123
ggrin
kinglekan
egusisoup
barcanista
omenka
egift
pendusky
seun
sheba123
lalasticlala
aresa
firefire
irunobo
rokiatu
eurobomber
repogirl
lagmostkuit
airforce1
beremx & twaci

Pervybynature grin
pervy plz I wnt to go to d zoo! cry
take me dere plzzzzzz cry
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by muscadoh(m): 10:18am On May 27, 2015
May Almighty Allah continue to bless my little damsels

19 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by IFELEKE(m): 10:21am On May 27, 2015
IFEOLUWAMAYOWA!
I remember when we took that stick test and your mum turned me-teary eyed-saying Ife Mi, We are pregnant...I was stunned, all I could I mutter was God please let it be A Girl!
My prayer was answered...
I bless God for having you day in day out because ever since you came, it's been blessings upon blessings, promotions upon promotions... Indeed its been showers of favour, goodness and mercies from above

Happy Childrens' Day!

18 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by itunumary(f): 10:22am On May 27, 2015
happy children day my sweet baby girl. you will celebrate more to come in Jesus name. wish all the children of our great nation happy children day. may u all live long. amen. cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by brabus(m): 10:22am On May 27, 2015
Happy Children's Day to Ted and Tim!

8 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Spaxon(f): 10:23am On May 27, 2015
Orijin101:

I'm a teetotaler embarassed
I'm only flippant about my E-persona embarassed
dat means u don't drink at all....
I still don't believe this
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by lurlah2014(f): 10:23am On May 27, 2015
MKO4ever:

Chaiii, see what you have just done to me
GOOD, YOU ARE TOO STUBBON grin
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by ggrin(f): 10:23am On May 27, 2015
PervyByNature:
pryd
maureensylvia
sinaj
farano
agarawu23
eroticangelina
angelmarve
orijin101
sinizia
kcmark aka thesonofmark
tohpahz
nneka123
ggrin
kinglekan
egusisoup
barcanista
omenka
egift
pendusky
seun
sheba123
lalasticlala
aresa
firefire
irunobo
rokiatu
eurobomber
repogirl
lagmostkuit
airforce1
beremx & twaci

Pervybynature grin
embarassed
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by donspero(m): 10:24am On May 27, 2015
But u get person u dey call baby upload in pic nah grin
chiibekee:
If u never get baby nko!
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 10:25am On May 27, 2015
sinaj:

pervy plz I wnt to go to d zoo! cry

take me dere plzzzzzz cry
lol, this year i'm taking you to Disneyland!! But first you have to finish up your golden-mourn tongue
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Wendy80(f): 10:25am On May 27, 2015
[quote author=geeudy post=34132696][/quote]

Babe I know You. Ayo's Sister right?

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 10:25am On May 27, 2015
Spaxon:
dat means u don't drink at all....
I still don't believe this
Like seriously! I'm not a fan of alcoholic drinks. . . jez making mouth over here
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by porshuch: 10:26am On May 27, 2015
Happy children's day to Micheal and Mildred , mum and dad loves you guys.
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 10:26am On May 27, 2015
I used to be a kid too, happy children's day to mecheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by donspero(m): 10:26am On May 27, 2015
Na dog u dey look, OP see suspect na she kidnap dat ur Dog as calabar babe wey she be
Spaxon:
75% of those on NL are single

op
dat dog under ur ride looks hungry
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Connoisseur(m): 10:27am On May 27, 2015
Happy children's day to my twin girls : munachimso and chimamanda

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by donspero(m): 10:28am On May 27, 2015
Dis no be lost and found place... eh bae
Wendy80:

Babe I know You. Ayo's Sister right?
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Babyboy1986(m): 10:28am On May 27, 2015
Shout to my son Kings, Happy childrens day..Love you son..

17 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Dyt(f): 10:28am On May 27, 2015
bizyboy:
Big shout out to ma boy Iretomiwa Imoleayo Jayeola

Got it from his dad
√√√

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex / A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People / FG To Limit Number Of Children Per Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.