Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

African Woman And Feminism. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / African Woman And Feminism. (8484 Views)

South African Woman Catches Her Man Driving A Side Chick & Climbs On His Car / What The Fight For Gender Equality And Feminism Would Later Result To / Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Woman And Feminism. by Beamborla(f): 1:46pm On May 31, 2015
MrsChima:

He is a man..what's to expect? grin
Look at him fainting shocked shocked shocked

Indeed, he is a man angry
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by faith551(m): 1:46pm On May 31, 2015
MrsChima:

You are smooth..you be Yoruba?
Na only yoruba guys smooth undecided. Am not. U'll have to make another guess
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by Beamborla(f): 1:47pm On May 31, 2015
MrsChima:

Can I kiss you? No homo! wink
kiss cheesy
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by faith551(m): 1:48pm On May 31, 2015
Beamborla:

Look at him fainting shocked shocked shocked

Indeed, he is a man angry

*wakes up* I didn't faint I was praying.
Come on....... Ofcourse am a man, and a strong man at that. My two girl friends for villa don born twins, e no easy at all
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by ronald4lif(m): 1:50pm On May 31, 2015
MrsChima:

Ronald boo...how would men become endangered species because of Feminism? grin

I guess Beyonce is a man hater! Why's the fvck she married a man grin

Modern feminism does not seek for equality, they already have it. Modern feminism is seeking for primary programmes that garner special privileges and rights for women. The gender equality crusade has been fought for and rightly addressed in the West and most of the today's feminist are confused lots and veiled misandrists.

Modern feminism is a clandestine motive aim at subjugating men to slavery and a struggle for women supremacy over men. Feminists in the West are heartless, wicked, inhumane and hypocrites. Their goal is to see to the extinction of the male gender and the Western governments are doing their bidding, sadly. Women have more rights than the men and yet they are far from being satisfied.

It irks me when I come across Western women who are under the illusion that men should be their subjects and a tool they can toil with under the guise of feminism. I ask again, of what relevance is the feminism crusade in the West is?. Haven't men in this part of the world suffered enough in the hands of women and their never ending victimization mind game?. What an utter claptrap!
undecided
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by Beamborla(f): 1:50pm On May 31, 2015
bknight:
Are there not women across different races, regions and times in the world that believe in equality of rights, yet do not adorn the 'feminism' tag?

Except attention-seeking, there's no reason to 'fight' for equality when you already believe we are equal. It negates its aim.

We are equal right? So why 'fight' for equality? undecided
You think so?
'We are equal' is never shown in action in this part of the world where a guy feels it's degrading to wash the plate used by a lady. In his words, 'mere lady' and no guy thought it wise to caution him
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by Beamborla(f): 1:55pm On May 31, 2015
faith551:

Come on....... Ofcourse am a man, and a strong man at that. My two girl friends for villa don born twins, e no easy at all
anybody with phallus and healthy sperm can impregnate a lady, me love.

It takes a strong woman to carry the pregnancy and go through labour successfully. cheesy
Your two girlfriends are actually the strong ones here wink

1 Like

Re: African Woman And Feminism. by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 31, 2015
ronald4lif:

Modern feminism does not seek for equality, they already have it. Modern feminism is seeking for primary programmes that garner special privileges and rights for women. The gender equality crusade has been fought for and rightly addressed in the West and most of the today's feminist are confused lots and veiled misandrists.

Modern feminism is a clandestine motive aim at subjugating men to slavery and a struggle for women supremacy over men. Feminists in the West are heartless, wicked, inhumane and hypocrites. Their goal is to see to the extinction of the male gender and the Western governments are doing their bidding, sadly. Women have more rights than the men and yet they are far from being satisfied.

It irks me when I come across Western women who are under the illusion that men should be their subjects and a tool they can toil with under the guise of feminism. I ask again, of what relevance is the feminism crusade in the West is?. Haven't men in this part of the world suffered enough in the hands of women and their never ending victimization mind game?. What an utter claptrap!
undecided

grin

Ermmm...maybe they want to have feel of what it meant to be a man in those daystongue. Is there anything wrong with that? tongue grin shocked

I agree with you though. The issue of feminism in the West has been over flogged.
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by faith551(m): 2:04pm On May 31, 2015
ronald4lif:

Modern feminism is a clandestine motive aim at subjugating men to slavery and a struggle for women supremacy over men. Modern feminists in the West are heartless, wicked, inhumane and hypocrites. Their goal is to see to the extinction of the male gender and the Western governments are doing their bidding, sadly. Women have more rights than the men and yet they are far from being satisfied.

undecided

All this their yarn no dey even touch, what will you expect from the western world while their daft men shamelesly take hormones to grow boobs, looks like they prefer being women, so why wnt their women step up and become the men.
Here in Africa, it's a different story, we still have real men and women who dnt go about rubbing shoulders with their counterpart but go ahead carving a niche for themselves in the society and world at large, look at people like Dora Akunyili did she have to be an feminist before she achieved what she has achieved.
Sorry to sound raw but the day a lady stands up to take a piss like I do, then I'll accept they're equal, we all have to get over this shit pls.
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by MrsChima(f): 2:04pm On May 31, 2015
ronald4lif:

Modern feminism is a clandestine motive aim at subjugating men to slavery and a struggle for women supremacy over men. Modern feminists in the West are heartless, wicked, inhumane and hypocrites. Their goal is to see to the extinction of the male gender and the Western governments are doing their bidding, sadly. Women have more rights than the men and yet they are far from being satisfied.

It irks me when I come across Western women who are under the illusion that men should be their subjects and a tool they can toil with under the guise of feminism. I ask again, of what relevance is the feminism crusade in the West is?. Haven't men in this part of the world suffered enough in the hands of women and their never ending victimisation mind game?. What an utter claptrap!

First, screen the type of women you are meeting or have approached.

Yes, women in Western societies have many rights because of Feminism. However, we still live in a sexist society who thinks men are better because Adam was brought to life first in the bible. grin

Secondly, Feminism is about equality regardless if you agree or not.

I don't see any factual evidence that male species are declining because of Feminism. In fact...I do see White officials killing blav k men like a sport!

Feminism has nothing to do with the death of black men...violence is the culprit!

All I see is a bunch of boys running around with paranoia! grin
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by ronald4lif(m): 2:06pm On May 31, 2015
bknight:
Are there not women across different races, regions and times in the world that believe in equality of rights, yet do not adorn the 'feminism' tag?

Except attention-seeking, there's no reason to 'fight' for equality when you already believe we are equal. It negates its aim.

We are already equal. It's just the normal victimization mind game which women have adopted from time immemorial that is playing out in today's feminism. They have equal rights as men but they are of the illusion that they deserve more special rights to ensure men become their subjects. One wonders if today's feminism are on a vendetta against men for some perceived wrongdoings or women suppression of the past.
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by MrsChima(f): 2:08pm On May 31, 2015
faith551:

2girlfriends? undecided
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by faith551(m): 2:08pm On May 31, 2015
Beamborla:

anybody with phallus and healthy sperm can impregnate a lady, me love.

It takes a strong woman to carry the pregnancy and go through labour successfully. cheesy
Your two girlfriends are actually the strong ones here wink

Hahahahahaha, I gave two ladies twins and u say they are the strong ones? Not to worry na quadruplet I go give you
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by MrsChima(f): 2:09pm On May 31, 2015
faith551:

Na only yoruba guys smooth undecided. Am not.
U'll have to make another guess

Hmmm. I dey sense jealousy! grin
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by faith551(m): 2:09pm On May 31, 2015
MrsChima:

2girlfriends? undecided

Dnt mind me, I was kidding. Am a virgin you know tongue
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 31, 2015
bknight:

Were you drunk when you came up with this?

Anyways, there is a difference between believing in something and actually realising it. undecided
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by faith551(m): 2:12pm On May 31, 2015
MrsChima:

Hmmm. I dey sense jealousy! grin

What!! Come on am a proud Nigerian and I am proud of all the ethnic groups therein, we all rock you know. But you dnt expect me to had another tribe in high esteem to the detriment of mine.
If you know what tribe am from you'll know we do rock too
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by MrsChima(f): 2:16pm On May 31, 2015
faith551:

All this their yarn no dey even touch, what will you expect from the western world while their daft men shamelesly take hormones to grow boobs, looks like they prefer being women, so why wnt their women step up and become the men.
Here in Africa, it's a different story, we still have real men and women who dnt go about rubbing shoulders with their counterpart but go ahead carving a niche for themselves in the society and world at large, look at people like Dora Akunyili did she have to be an feminist before she achieved what she has achieved.
Sorry to sound raw but the day a lady stands up to take a piss like I do, then I'll accept they're equal, we all have to get over this shit pls.

Africa treat women the way God intended? Ha! If the women want to endure that..that's on them! Thank God some women have sense enough to know better and do better! There are gay Africans who wants to look like womwn but can't!

Please do not get me started!
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by bknight: 2:19pm On May 31, 2015
Beamborla:

You think so?
'We are equal' is never shown in action in this part of the world where a guy feels it's degrading to wash the plate used by a lady. In his words, 'mere lady' and no guy thought it wise to caution him

So what is the rationale behind feminism in the west where 'we are equal' is clearly shown in action? My point is only to show that women of renown throughout all history of the various peoples of the world have made their mark naturally knowing we are equal and didn't see any need to be so pushy about equality like today's woman.

More like a conceited insecurity undecided
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by MrsChima(f): 2:19pm On May 31, 2015
faith551:

Dnt mind me, I was kidding.
Am a virgin you know tongue

Anally? grin
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by ronald4lif(m): 2:20pm On May 31, 2015
faith551:

Bruv, personally I'm for equality and fairness of both gender but the feminism crusade has been addressed in the West but these confused lots are never satisfied. In fact, if one is to go by the way feminism is currently being practised in the West then Africans should kick against it. The Western government is a feminism government and it laws and constitution are constructed to favour women. But they are never satisfied.

You see, I have challenged the feminism warrior Mrschima to tell me what section of the society are women being oppressed in the West but she's aloof. Western governments have structured their law to give women the edge and she knows it. The more they make noise about feminism the more Africans should abhor it. Feminism ko feminism ni. Nonsense!
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by MrsChima(f): 2:21pm On May 31, 2015
faith551:

What!! Come on am a proud Nigerian and I am proud of all the ethnic groups therein, we all rock you know. But you dnt expect me to had another tribe in high esteem to the detriment of mine.
If you know what tribe am from you'll know we do rock too

Nigerian men sucks.
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by ronald4lif(m): 2:24pm On May 31, 2015
Justfollowit:

grin

Ermmm...maybe they want to have feel of what it meant to be a man in those daystongue. Is there anything wrong with that? tongue grin shocked

I agree with you though. The issue of feminism in the West has been over flogged.

Well, if they are on a vendetta they should come clean rather hide on the cloak of gender equality and feminism.
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by faith551(m): 2:25pm On May 31, 2015
MrsChima:

Africa treat women the way God intended? Ha! If the women want to endure that..that's on them! Thank God some women have sense enough to know better and do better! There are gay Africans who wants to look like womwn but can't!

Please do not get me started!

Yea there are gay Africans, In every twelve there must be a judas, gayism (if u'll permit my use of words) didn't originate from Africa and the weak ones who are easily carried by the tide are free to join but they can't and wnt be used to judge the majority.
Talking about the way Africans threat women, looks like you are still making comparisons with the West. For the records my grandfather treated my grand mum fine, my dad threats my mum like a queen, he even cooks sometimes you know, so why wnt I and my brother do thesame to our future wife? It's sort of an individual decision.
Since the whites are the once who threat their wife's fine as u seem to insinuate from ur post, which of the two worlds (Africa and the West) record higher rate of divorce and why
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by MrsChima(f): 2:25pm On May 31, 2015
ronald4lif:

Bruv, personally I'm for equality and fairness of both gender but the feminism crusade has been addressed in the West but these confused lots are never satisfied. In fact, if one is to go by the way feminism is currently being practised in the West then Africans should kick against it. The Western government is a feminism government and it laws and constitution are constructed to favour women. But they are never satisfied.

You see, I have challenged the feminism warrior Mrschima to tell me what section of the society are women being oppressed in the West but she's aloof. Western governments have structured their law to give women the edge and she knows it. The more they make noise about feminism the more Africans should abhor it. Feminism ko feminism ni. Nonsense!

Women rights isn't glibally and you know that! I have stated in my posts if you care to read it that womwn in western societies have some rights and they are still dealing with sexism and discrimination!

For the rest of the world...women oppression is a mofo!
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by faith551(m): 2:27pm On May 31, 2015
MrsChima:

Nigerian men sucks.

I'll take that as a compliment.
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by bknight: 2:27pm On May 31, 2015
ronald4lif:

We are already equal. It's just the normal victimization mind game which women have adopted from time immemorial that is playing out in today's feminism. They have equal rights as men but they are of the illusion that they deserve more special rights to ensure men become their subjects. One wonders if today's feminism are on a vendetta against men for some perceived wrongdoings or women suppression of the past.

I have heard quite a number of defense debate arguments in favor of the concept, and I think since the OP relates it to the African woman, then I think Womanism should be a better concept as it is centered on the spirituality, morality, and consciousness of the woman of the black race undecided
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by ronald4lif(m): 2:28pm On May 31, 2015
MrsChima:

First, screen the type of women you are meeting or have approached.

Yes, women in Western societies have many rights because of Feminism. However, we still live in a sexist society who thinks men are better because Adam was brought to life first in the bible. grin

Secondly, Feminism is about equality regardless if you agree or not.

I don't see any factual evidence that male species are declining because of Feminism. In fact...I do see White officials killing blav k men like a sport!

Feminism has nothing to do with the death of black men...violence is the culprit!

All I see is a bunch of boys running around with paranoia! grin

You keep repeating yourself. Why do women love to play the victim?. Where exactly is the inequality that feminism crusaders want to reverse?
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 31, 2015
MrsChima:

Get over it.

Ok.. Chibuzor
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by bknight: 2:31pm On May 31, 2015
Please, if you must quote me, be objective and desist from hauling personal attacks. I do not take prisoners.

Be properly guided.
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by faith551(m): 2:33pm On May 31, 2015
ronald4lif:

Imagine a world where a man suffers, make something out of his endeavours, marry a wife. And she has the right to divorce him and force him to part ways with his hard earned assets?
As I once said, it serves the men in the West right, they are bunch of pussy's, they want to be ladies, they should enjoy it without complaining.you cant try all this shit in countries like China, or Iraq, No. And this countries that are even closer to this insane Western countries dnt even seem to care, na we Africans wan come carry am for head now.
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by faith551(m): 2:34pm On May 31, 2015
MrsChima:

Anally? grin
Hahahahahaha, I didn't here u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

+18: Look at the G-String Panties I Bought Yesterday [Picture] / My Experience On First Date With A Naija Girl / This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.