Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,096 members, 7,835,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

African Woman And Feminism. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / African Woman And Feminism. (8483 Views)

South African Woman Catches Her Man Driving A Side Chick & Climbs On His Car / What The Fight For Gender Equality And Feminism Would Later Result To / Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Woman And Feminism. by MrsChima(f): 7:04pm On May 31, 2015
francizy:

Play safe oh!

Cuz he may soon dump your àrse for ukwu onye osha, Ronald ain't loyal! tongue

If he does...that's fine. I won't die. I find a replacement. Simple.
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by MrsChima(f): 7:07pm On May 31, 2015
shockwave91:

hmm now let's see......ok wait 4 me. I dey cum. Let me try & remember.

*modified* yes! Ma uncle. His wife passed about 3 years ago & u should see d way he has carried the entire weight of the fam on his shoulders. Like a real boss. And a great inspiration to men.

Did he remarried and hired a housemaid? How many Nigerian men you know will marry a woman with loads of kids and divorced/widowed unless she is rich? grin
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by francizy(m): 7:18pm On May 31, 2015
MrsChima:

If he does...that's fine. I won't die. I find a replacement. Simple.

grin
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 31, 2015
MrsChima:

[s] No you didn't correct me on any assumption. You should correct your question for correct answer. You obviously don't read the bible and clearly you don't comprehend well. [/s]
you dont need to get antagonistic, calm your nerves. Also kindly take to corrections.

You need to read Genesis 1 to 3.

Genesis 1: 26-31

Verse 27-'male and female was created in God's likeness on the sixth day before he rested on the seventh day.
Read Gen 2 vs 5.

There is nothing in the bible that said women were designed for men. It said women came from the rib of a man. Designing a body for someone is different from creating a body from a man.

Gen 2 vs 22-23
He formed a woman out of the rib and brought her to him. Then the man said, "at last, here is one of my own kind - bone taken from my bone, and flesh from my flesh. Woman is her name because she was taken from me." and the fact that you have a pusssy and i a dick, a bigger soft ass for grabbing or spanking is not part of the design?

They were considered one until Genesis 3. Adam and Eve disobeyed God and therefore Adam lost dominion over Earth but given advice to govern Eve his wife as a punishment!
i would love to know the bible verse to the above assertion. cheesy

So again..when using the bible to support your blublahd at least make sure it doesn't contradict your rant! grin
i was not ranting and you have succeeded in contradicting yourself for the most part.
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 31, 2015
MrsChima:

Did he remarried and hired a housemaid? How many Nigerian men you know will marry a woman with loads of kids and divorced/widowed unless she is rich? grin
i don't get...but he didn't re-marry and hire a housemaid. It's all on him & he's doing a fantastic job.
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 31, 2015
MrsChima:

The notion of male superiority is bullshit!
Lord knows i never said males were superior nor females inferior. I said they both have different roles.

Yeah. Male superiority is CHICKENSH*T
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by MrsChima(f): 8:09pm On May 31, 2015
blublahd:

you dont need to get antagonistic, calm your nerves. Also kindly take to corrections.

Read Gen 2 vs 5.

Gen 2 vs 22-23
He formed a woman out of the rib and brought her to him. Then the man said, "at last, here is one of my own kind - bone taken from my bone, and flesh from my flesh. Woman is her name because she was taken from me." and the fact that you have a pusssy and i a dick, a bigger soft ass for grabbing or spanking is not part of the design?

i would love to know the bible verse to the above assertion. cheesy

i was not ranting and you have succeeded in contradicting yourself for the most part.

I knew you were not going to be able to come back from that lashing! grin

Genesis 2: 5

There were no man to till the ground

Genesis 2:7

He blew life into a man he has created

You are embarrassing yourself. You are repeating yourself and still haven't shown one scripture that said woman was MADE for man when in fact in the very first chapter of Genesis it said man and woman created in God's likeness!

Do you a native translation in your language? Maybe you will understand the difference between MADE for and CREATED from! grin

I feel bad for picking on cerebral people....Nah! grin
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by MrsChima(f): 8:13pm On May 31, 2015
shockwave91:

i don't get...but he didn't re-marry and hire a housemaid. It's all on him & he's doing a fantastic job.

Sure. Any more men you know? grin

Wait...how old are the children?
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 31, 2015
MrsChima:

I knew you were not going to be able to come back from that lashing! grin

Genesis 2: 5

There were no man to till the ground

Genesis 2:7

He blew life into a man he has created

You are embarrassing yourself. You are repeating yourself and still haven't shown one scripture that said woman was MADE for man when in fact in the very first chapter of Genesis it said man and woman created in God's likeness!

Do you a native translation in your language? Maybe you will understand the difference between MADE for and CREATED from! grin

I feel bad for picking on cerebral people....Nah! grin
Do not turn this into a bashing spree...,i have been civil so far.
When something(woman) is created from an original(man) as a result of the state(loneliness of man) of the original(man), is that not to mean it(woman) was created or made for to alleviate the state(rid the loneliness) of it(man)

1 Like

Re: African Woman And Feminism. by MrsChima(f): 8:27pm On May 31, 2015
shockwave91:

Lord knows i never said males were superior nor females inferior. I said they both have different roles.

Yeah. Male superiority is CHICKENSH*T

No one can define the role of a man and woman but the couple in the relatiinship! Even the so called gender role isn't universal! I know five married couples that do not fit the societal definition of gender role and happily married after 20 years! One of the couple is well known globally! They have a counseling business and saved hundreds of marriages and not to conform to man's ideal of marriage but God's.
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 31, 2015
MrsChima:

Sure. Any more men you know? grin

Wait...how old are the children?

i don't any other men(u wan catch me abi? C ur headgrin)but that doesn't mean there aren't more like him. I'm very sure there are.

The kids' ages range between rugrats and riley and huey(boondocks). I'm guessing u know rugrats.
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 31, 2015
MrsChima:

No one can define the role of a man and woman but the couple in the relatiinship! Even the so called gender role isn't universal! I know five married couples that do not fit the societal definition of gender role and happily married after 20 years! One of the couple is well known globally! They have a counseling business and saved hundreds of marriages and not to conform to man's ideal of marriage but God's.
I though u said the roles were defined by men? undecided either ways.....i get wat u saying
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by MrsChima(f): 8:36pm On May 31, 2015
blublahd:

Do not turn this into a bashing spree...,i have been civil so far.
When something(woman) is created from an original(man) as a result of the state(loneliness of man) of the original(man), is that not to mean it(woman) was created or made for the alleviate the state(rid the loneliness) of it(man)

We can keep going back forth and I am still waiting on part in the bible where women were created for men. Chapter 1 has already debunked your claim. Chapter 2 supported my claim that the purpose of man and wife was to inhabit the world. Chapter 3 supports my claim that man and wife no longer cleaved as one after the first Sin. Women then we're to be governed by their husbands as punishmwnt.

Adam was alone take care of the Earth and God saw that he needed help and brought Eve to life. If God has created another man instead of a woman...would you still say that he was created for Adam?

No you would not! You lashed yourself.whwn you used verses that debunked your whole claims! grin
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by MrsChima(f): 8:38pm On May 31, 2015
shockwave91:

I though u said the roles were defined by men? undecided either ways.....i get wat u saying

I said the roles were defined by man which has nothing to do with God. Just because the roles were defined by man doesn't make it right or best.
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by MrsChima(f): 8:42pm On May 31, 2015
shockwave91:

i don't any other men(u wan catch me abi? C ur headgrin)but that doesn't mean there aren't more like him. I'm very sure there are.

The kids' ages range between rugrats and riley and huey(boondocks). I'm guessing u know rugrats.

I Don't partake IN The Ghetto lifestyle. No thanks. I am sure there are few of them but my point is they don't surpass the amount of women that are doing both! I know that for a fact!
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 31, 2015
MrsChima:

I Don't partake IN The Ghetto lifestyle. No thanks. I am sure there are few of them but my point is they don't surpass the amount of women that are doing both! I know that for a fact!
hmm......and & this juncture i'm guessing this makes you a really proud "WOMAN"
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by MrsChima(f): 11:16pm On May 31, 2015
shockwave91:

hmm......and & this juncture i'm guessing this makes you a really proud "WOMAN"

Oh well!
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by yorubaboiy: 11:27pm On May 31, 2015
MrsChima:
Who run this world? Girls!!! cheesy grin grin
girls...... mo ku ooo...... u be girl?
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 31, 2015
MrsChima:

Oh well!
ur so bias....lol grin
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by yorubaboiy: 11:36pm On May 31, 2015
i c sumtin very bad in feminism......
if u want to be or act like a man u can....
u want to do wat men do ....we accept
bt kip dis strait to ur silly skuls FEMINISTS
we are not ready.to be like u.....
so if yo a feminist be ready to act and perform ur duties like a man and a woman....and not expecting a man to help u perform ur duty

imagine a full grown man cleanin his baby poop lai shey wipe weyrey nshe.....radarada oshi

1 Like

Re: African Woman And Feminism. by MrsChima(f): 11:38pm On May 31, 2015
shockwave91:

ur so bias....lol grin

Actually I am not! I am for right regardless the gender.
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by MrsChima(f): 11:39pm On May 31, 2015
yorubaboiy:
girls...... mo ku ooo...... u be girl?
Omokunrin! I no be boy abi! undecided
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by yorubaboiy: 11:41pm On May 31, 2015
MrsChima:

Omokunrin! I no be boy abi! undecided
na real woman dey run world ooo.

..no be gurls

arabinrin

1 Like

Re: African Woman And Feminism. by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 31, 2015
MrsChima:

Actually I am not! I am for right regardless the gender.
lol. You're so Magaret Thatcher right now. Iron lady things....
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by MrsChima(f): 11:50pm On May 31, 2015
yorubaboiy:
na real woman dey run world ooo.

..no be gurls

arabinrin

Apaniyan okunrin! angry

Women run this mofo!
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by yorubaboiy: 11:52pm On May 31, 2015
MrsChima:

Apaniyan okunrin! angry

Women run this mofo!
do u know the meaning of the APANIYAN u said......u meant murderer......was tht wat u really meant
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by MrsChima(f): 12:55am On Jun 01, 2015
yorubaboiy:
do u know the meaning of the APANIYAN u said......u meant murderer......was tht wat u really meant

Yes. undecided

Why would I use words without knowing the meaning? undecided
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by Nobody: 2:18am On Jun 01, 2015
nitwits be quoting bible verses like it ever happened.
even my 6 year old cousin isn't id1otic to believe the Adam and Eve tale.
Re: African Woman And Feminism. by MrsChima(f): 3:26am On Jun 01, 2015
Darkrebel666:
nitwits be quoting bible verses like it ever happened.
even my 6 year old cousin isn't id1otic to believe the Adam and Eve tale.

I don't have to use the bible to articulate my points but my issues with fake ass religious zealots using the bible to prove their points and it's debuking their claims.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason / What My Eyes Saw This Evening. FEAR WOMEN!! / London Guys Or American Guys!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.