Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,298 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away (53706 Views)

10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life / 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by ayusco85(m): 7:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
6ty6ix:
[size=15pt]tosyne tosyne tosyn2much hw many times did i call yur name, u no dy tire for 10this and 10that[/size]

Me self tiire for am o.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
grin
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
6ty6ix:

i dont agree with u cus pipu have d ability to chang their destiny that is y dy say yur destiny is in yur hands
Quite wrong there lady,

Destiny can only be delayed but not denied.

destiny is in God's hands.

The time for destiny to come to pass is what is in your hand wink
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by phlamesG: 7:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
Nice thread op I couldn't agree more just today I was on my way 2 GTbank(in Unilag) so I asked a girl since I didnt knw d exact location, I called her nd without looking at me she ignored me thinking I wanted to woo her but it was when I got really close to her she responded nd d worst part she wasn't very pretty. I wonder why girls are like that it baffles me.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
[quote author=PMBlackett post=34321107]A lady has rights to turn down any man. Not every man that approaches a lady is her future husband. Neither does a lady turn down every man that approaches her. In order for a lady to know the true intentions of a man approaching her, certain behavioural walls have to be but in place. They are not negative. That a lady turns you down doesn't mean she'll turn down the next man, it's not by force for her to like you. If a lady dislikes you, she'll put up behaviours foreign to her, to make you lose interest in her, and leave her the fvck alone. . .
The same set of people condemning ladies behaviours with myopic 10 point views, are the same set of people that'll condemn her for being too open and accommodating to every man that approaches her, with 10 point views.

Hypocrisy abounds.
[ .It's unlikely for a lady to turn down a rich man's proposal.Unless she doesn't know his status. /quote]It's
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by phlamesG: 7:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
Nice thread op I couldn't agree more just today I was on my way 2 GTbank(in Unilag) so I asked a girl since I didnt knw d exact location, I called her nd without looking at me she ignored me thinking I wanted to woo her but it was when I got really close to her she responded nd d worst part she wasn't very pretty. I wonder why girls are like that it baffles me?!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by dnuelly(m): 7:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bozzax:
Your thread is erroneous in itself.

You can't scare your future husband away. It's destiny and it can't be changed.
If a lady has been destined to marry someone, she will marry the person, no matter what character she exhibits, no matter what she does wrong.

U no try sha
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Cutehector(m): 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
Yokiti..!!!!!
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by yvonne111(f): 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
shoro niyen...if galz do d opposite...u call her slut,bitch...wetin gals do u na?
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by allanphash7(m): 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
I disagree with that word called destiny
Bozzax:

If a lady has been destined to marry someone, she will marry the person, no matter what character she exhibits, no matter what she does wrong.
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
PMBlackett:
A lady has rights to turn down any man. Not every man that approaches a lady is her future husband. Neither does a lady turn down every man that approaches her. In order for a lady to know the true intentions of a man approaching her, certain behavioural walls have to be but in place. They are not negative. That a lady turns you down doesn't mean she'll turn down the next man, it's not by force for her to like you. If a lady dislikes you, she'll put up behaviours foreign to her, to make you lose interest in her, and leave her the fvck alone. . .

The same set of people condemning ladies behaviours with myopic 10 point views, are the same set of people that'll condemn her for being too open and accommodating to every man that approaches her, with 10 point views. You can tell him with diplomacy rather than using insultive words.Some guyz are temperamental.Afterall,he didn't insult you.He is in love.

Hypocrisy abounds.

1 Like

Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bozzax:

Tell me you re joking. That's just an excuse for unpleasant behaviours. So those ladies who don't end up getting married were not destined to get married??

We all have choices in life. Most times our choices determine our circumstance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by coolviv: 7:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
All these threads sef. Just to intimidate and bamboozle girls to accept what they don't want out of fear.

***rolls eyes and walks out of thread***

2 Likes

Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by bukatyne(f): 7:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
vetsolo28:
IMAGING A GAL AM DATING TOLD ME SHE CANT COOK FOR ME UNLESS SHE IS MARRIED TO ME! MEN DAt day i run 440 oh ,,,so watin we go dey do na i ask i go cook u go cme eat or we go just dey lookuluku ourself,,,,omo gboju ,,,jump and pass

In Some churches, girls do not cook for their intended.

However, I understand the urge of you wanting to know If she can cook... nothing stops you from going to the market together and she cooks it in your presence at her family home.

Before you do that 5times, you would know her capabilities

1 Like

Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Acidosis(m): 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
kalindaminda:

Don't mind the pathetic losers.
Lol

I personally don't believe in most of the points raised. A woman has her choice to make. She can only date/marry one at a time.

Accepting a serial toaster closely will ultimately damage a woman's current relationship. Some of these guys commenting still scrutinize their women's BBM, whatsapp and SMS to checkmate the kind of chats and number of male friends present, yet they want women to be all accommodating to all in order for them to have their way into their panties. Its all lies, they're not ready to marry.

Why should a guy be interested in a woman who is engaged/ or dating? To displace the man? Hit and run?

Any serious man who is genuinely ready for marriage will look elsewhere for a single woman. Those who want nl babes (most of whom have real life partners) to reply PMs and be overly free to them, have ulterior motives (its all about the s e x).

cheesy

7 Likes

Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by McWhillion(m): 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bozzax:

Are you serious? Where do you people derive all these kinda tortuous logic from, so all those 8 years old Hausa girls where destined to marry 60 years old men too or those people who have divorced and remarried severally too were destined to. One thing you don't know is that God is very careful when it comes to the issue of marriage, in the bible God did not say "He who i give a wife", he said "He who FINDS a wife FINDS a good thing". You better wipe that your erroneous belief and find a good wife/husband for your self. Destined kor destiny ni.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
@pmblanket,You can tell him with diplomacy rather than using insultive words.Some guyz are temperamental.Afterall,he didn't insult you.He is in love.
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by bukatyne(f): 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
PMBlackett:
A lady has rights to turn down any man. Not every man that approaches a lady is her future husband. Neither does a lady turn down every man that approaches her. In order for a lady to know the true intentions of a man approaching her, certain behavioural walls have to be but in place. They are not negative. That a lady turns you down doesn't mean she'll turn down the next man, it's not by force for her to like you. If a lady dislikes you, she'll put up behaviours foreign to her, to make you lose interest in her, and leave her the fvck alone. . .

The same set of people condemning ladies behaviours with myopic 10 point views, are the same set of people that'll condemn her for being too open and accommodating to every man that approaches her, with 10 point views.

Hypocrisy abounds.

Excellent

4 Likes

Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Phikom(m): 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
Tosyne2much ur thread has been outrightly derailed...u set d pace for d ugly scenario...ur write up on point...
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by naijaboiy: 7:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
Cutehector:
loool... Missclasssy sef... Na only mouth she get..
grin
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by tosyne2much(m): 7:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
Acidosis:

Lol

I personally don't believe in most of the points raised. A woman has her choice to make. She can only date/marry one at a time.

Accepting a serial toaster closely will ultimately damage a woman's current relationship. Some of these guys commenting still scrutinize their women's BBM, whatsapp and SMS to checkmate the kind of chats and number of male friends present, yet they want women to be all accommodating to all in order for them to have their way into their panties. Its all lies, they're not ready to marry.

Why should a guy be interested in a woman who is engaged/ or dating? To displace the man? Hit and run?

Any serious man who is genuinely ready for marriage will look elsewhere for a single woman. Those who want nl babes (most of whom have real life partners) to reply PMs and be overly free to them, have ulterior motives (its all about the s e x).

cheesy
I overlooked your first comment but I felt it was high time I quoted you

Must you take everything serious ? What did you see beneath the write-up ? *Have fun*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married / “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.