Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,542 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Ladies Talk To Me - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies Talk To Me (17859 Views)

My Husband Wont Talk To Me / . / Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by KissesandWine(f): 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nonso23:

Men ask for the hand of women in marriage. if the woman is not 'prepared' she can and I recommend always just decline. ie stay away from marriage smiley

LOL.. you know this is very laughable, right?

So what you are saying is that if a woman is not prepared to be cheated on, she shouldn't marry?
So you are implying that we should all just assume that all men are cheats and that we would eventually get cheated on?
I'm trying to understand you here.. please clarify.

9 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
Zi:
Someone said, "if he cheats, you cheat, then both of you are cheats". Lol. Lemme not bother my head with side comments, if you wanna talk to me, quote me.

For now, the lady in question is fast finding out that nobody really cares about her good-wife-ship, no trophy, no freedom, no regard, no respect, not even husband or MIL respects wife's position in the family.

Button line: being good doesn't always pay. We are both cheats, I FULLY accept. Its a rough world dear. kiss

Raumdeuter aka dayokanu put it succinctly
That is from his fellow man
As you can see not all men reason through their rectum

raumdeuter:
She can go ahead and do anything to get even. The husband got the first strike she reserves the right to do anything that makes her feel better as long as it's not criminal suicide or murder
Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
KissesandWine:

LOL.. you know this is very laughable, right?

So what you are saying is that if a woman is not prepared to be cheated on, she shouldn't marry?
So you are implying that we should all just assume that all men are cheats and that we would eventually get cheated on?
I'm trying to understand you here.. please clarify.

Abeg nau
Don't let the thread be derailed
Everyone knows their tactics by now

1 Like

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
Babymama1:

This is so profound
Wow

My dear. its true. Many MIL's from hell are like that because they invested everything into their children and cant bear the thought of someone else sharing their kids love with them. its sad really, becasue some of them actually dont know any other way or have any other life apart from these children.

Parents should live their lives and kids should live their own lives and parent should not try to live their lives through their children becasue one day those children will fly the nest and get on with their lives.

if any of my friends or relations tells me that she is sitting down for the kids, I will tell her that she is sitting down for herself.

One of my auntys lives within walking distance in the same estate with her son and DIL.
Recently I was visiting my aunty and I asked to see my aburos, so we walked down to their house.
When we got there, she was introducing herself to their new gateman. (shows she hardly goes there)
She doesnt have time to be walking up and down poke nosing in her son & DIL's biz. Her hubby travels many times a year and she goes everywhere with him. She also has several businesses of her own too, so no time to be checking meat in her DIL's pot.
Its my aburos who go to their parents house & not the other way round.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by dinachi(m): 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
Very clearly, the women are here to vent and generally encourage themselves to cheat in the event that they are cheated on. Don't brother yourselves guys. Their mind is made up! Let them vent! I am outta here. I have made my own little contributions.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
tearoses:

My dear. its true. Many MIL's from hell are like that because they invested everything into their children and cant bear the thought of someone else sharing their kids love with them. its sad really, becasue some of them actually dont know any other way or have any other life apart from these children.

Parents should live their lives and kids should live their own lives and parent should not try to live their lives through their children becasue one day those children will fly the nest and get on with their lives.

if any of my friends or relations tells me that she is sitting down for the kids, I will tell her that she is sitting down for herself.

One of my auntys lives within walking distance in the same estate with her son and DIL.
Recently I was visiting my aunty and I asked to see my aburos, so we walked down to their house.
When we got there, she was introducing herself to their new gateman. (shows she hardly goes there)
She doesnt have time to be walking up and down poke nosing in her son & DIL's biz. Her hubby travels many times a year and she goes everywhere with him. She also has several businesses of her own too, so no time to be checking meat in her DIL's pot.
Its my aburos who go to their parents house & not the other way round.

I love your aunt
That is the way it should be
Why would a woman want to constitute herself a nuisance to her DIL in her own house if she has something going for her
Is it the rice or the chicken or the eggs they are feeding me there that I haven't seen before or is it the breeze from the AC

I don't think many people are looking this far when they encourage abused women to stay and live for their kids
I love my kids but I won't live for them
I am living for me,they have their own lives to live

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
Babymama1:

I love your aunt
That is the way it should be
Why would a woman want to constitute herself a nuisance to her DIL in her own house if she has something going for her
Is it the rice or the chicken or the eggs they are feeding me there that I haven't seen before or is it the breeze from the AC

I don't think many people are looking this far when they encourage abused women to stay and live for their kids
I love my kids but I won't live for them
I am living for me,they have their own lives to live

The woman is a role model to me

When it comes to her children, she is very hands off & let them live and make their own descsions.

When one of her DIL was TTC, she knew the girl would be worried, so she called her and said "Dont panic and dont go and becasue of pressure start visiting places that you shouldnt be going. I am not chasing you to go anywhere. We are Christians. lets wait for Gods time. They have kids now.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by DollyParton1(f): 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
Babymama1:

Go to marriage seminars in every church the population of women to men there will be 5:1
Married and single
We are the ones reading books
The ones attending the seminars
How will that work when the marriage involves two
She is learning all that while he is making appointments with ashawo

But is it not the woman's duty to keep the home together. No, it doesn't concern the almighty husband. Because for him to step out and cheat on his wife, she must have done something wrong. So she better read all the books, attend all the seminars in order to keep the husband on leash.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
DollyParton1:

But is it not the woman's duty to keep the home together. No, it doesn't concern the almighty husband. Because for him to step out and cheat on his wife, she must have done something wrong. So she better read all the books, attend all the seminars in order to keep the husband on leash.

Don't mind them and their warped thinking

I was listening to the preacher Tony Evans the other day,one of the greatest teachers IMHO
I listen to him at least twice a week,sometimes more
He is a man of great wisdom
He says that it is the job of a man to raise the children
He enjoined men to wake up and stop destroying society by not leading in good behavior and wonder why society is messed up
Jails are filled up with boys and men from useless fathers
If a man modeled good behavior to his kids why won't his sons follow in his footsteps?
Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old,he won't depart from it.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by DollyParton1(f): 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
dinachi:
Very clearly, the women are here to vent and generally encourage themselves to cheat in the event that they are cheated on. Don't brother yourselves guys. Their mind is made up! Let them vent! I am outta here. I have made my own little contributions.
Go and vent that energy on your fellow men instead. They shouldn't be cheating in the first place. Why cry foul when the player gets played in the process of the game.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by damiso(f): 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
tearoses:

The woman is a role model to me

When it comes to her children, she is very hands off & let them live and make their own descsions.

When one of her DIL was TTC, she knew the girl would be worried, so she called her and said "Dont panic and dont go and becasue of pressure start visiting places that you shouldnt be going. I am not chasing you to go anywhere. We are Christians. lets wait for Gods time. They have kids now.

Exactly the kind of mother in law I want to be. I am telling myself I am raising my children to be upstanding members of society not necessarily for myself(that's the mindset some mothers have I am training my children for my future all the things their dad didn't do they will do for me).Thats why some mother in laws say their sons wives is reaping the fruits of their labour(true in a way but not in a competitive manner like these ones mean).

My children are the first thing I will consider before I take any decision for now but that by His Grace has an expiry date. I will hope and pray that I have instilled the right values in them but will respect when they choose to make decisions I don't necessarily understand or agree with.As adults my role is to advise or guided not impose my beliefs or views on them.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
Tony Evans the pastor continues

He said that the family has man as the head
That is 100% correct
The woman should submit to his authority
That is also 100% correct
And the man ought to submit to the authority of GOd
But many men want the woman and children to submit to them and their authority while they submit to no authority and it can never work
He has broken the chain and all he will reap is chaos in his household
I felt like kissing him through my dashboard
Who wants to submit to a fool that will lead you to destruction?
Chukwu aju !

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by DollyParton1(f): 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
Babymama1:

Don't mind them and their warped thinking

I was listening to the preacher Tony Evans the other day,one of the greatest teachers IMHO
I listen to him at least twice a week,sometimes more
He is a man of great wisdom
He says that it is the job of a man to raise the children
He enjoined men to wake up and stop destroying society by not leading in good behavior and wonder why society is messed up
Jails are filled up with boys and men from useless fathers
If a man modeled good behavior to his kids why won't his sons follow in his footsteps?
Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old,he won't depart from it.

Most men and the society at large don't subscribe to that. They all belief the duty of the husband is to donate sperm and drop chop momey. The woman should raise the kids.

I don't know how you expect a woman to raise a man. Men should play more important roles in raising their sons than their wives. That is why we have so many men who do not know how to be a father or husband.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by DollyParton1(f): 9:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
Babymama1:
Tony Evans the pastor continues

He said that the family has man as the head
That is 100% correct
The woman should submit to his authority
And the man ought to submit to the authority of GOd
But many men want the woman and children to submit to them and their authority while they submit to no authority and it can never work
He has broken the chain and all he will reap is chaos in his household
I felt like kissing him through my dashboard
Who wants to submit to a fool that will lead you to destruction?
This has been my point all along. When men shout I am the head of the family, I ask them what they understand by that. Or what does the bible say about a leader.
Those men don't even understand the intricacies of the bible. They see "wives submit unto thy husbands" and they start having premature orgasms.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
DollyParton1:

This has been my point all along. When men shout I am the head of the family, I ask them what they understand by that. Or what does the bible say about a leader.
Those men don't even understand the intricacies of the bible. They see "wives submit unto thy husbands" and they start having premature orgasms.

I wrote on another thread that it is a piece of cake to submit to a man that submits to the authority of christ
Submission is not a bad word to me at all.it is a design for orderliness
A good man doesn't have to ask for submission from his household,wife inclusive ,he gets it automatically
I also added that when you hear a man shouting submit,submit,submit,he is most likely an abusive and overbearing husband
That last line stung dinachi like a bee in his blokoss and also sent him into grand mal seizures

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by charles316: 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
Jeez. Is it that you lot don't see any good thing in men....in the men you are married to.
Why the constant whining every single day.
Its so scary.
I won't advice any man to cheat on his wife but if it happens retaliation (in form of cheating) isn't the best.
To those advocating that the cheated wife should cheat,I've got questions for you.

Has your husband ever cheated ? It yes,did you cheat as you are preaching here?

Cheating on him too isn't easy. Most ladies can't even get a boyfriend so how are they going to get these "sexmates"? Do you sincerely think that a complete man with his right senses will go for an oldie when there are too many young babes around?

How many of you even work out to take care of your big tummies,saggy boobs,deflected bums and over stretched pu$$eies? Then how the hell will you get these sexmates?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by DollyParton1(f): 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
Babymama1:

I wrote on another thread that it is a piece of cake to submit to a man that submits to the authority of christ
Submission is not a bad word to me at all.it is a design for orderliness
A good man doesn't have to ask for submission from his household,wife inclusive ,he gets it automatically
I also added that when you hear a man shouting submit,submit,submit,he is most likely an abusive and overbearing husband
That last line stung dinachi like a bee in his blokoss and also sent him into grand mal seizures

Hehehehehe I think I saw that post.
I do not know why men suddenly get high amount of energy when that issue is being discussed. Some men act like their whole essence of living depends on the submission they get from their wives.
Churches need to organise seminars, forums and conferences, to discuss this particular subject in details, as regards to the bible. Most men don't even understand what submission, head, leader, and honour entails. They just read and start shouting submit like someone used voodoo on them.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by KissesandWine(f): 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
charles316:
Jeez. Is it that you lot don't see any good thing in men....in the men you are married to.
Why the constant whining every single day.
Its so scary.
I won't advice any man to cheat on his wife but if it happens retaliation (in form of cheating) isn't the best.
To those advocating that the cheated wife should cheat,I've got questions for you.

Has your husband ever cheated ? It yes,did you cheat as you are preaching here?

Cheating on him too isn't easy. Most ladies can't even get a boyfriend so how are they going to get these "sexmates"? Do you sincerely think that a complete man with his right senses will go for an oldie when there are too many young babes around?

How many of you even work out to take care of your big tummies,saggy boobs,deflected bums and over stretched pu$$eies? Then how the hell will you get these sexmates?

It isn't as if women do not see any redeeming qualities in the men they are married to. Obviously, this thread wasn't started to complain about the good husbands who know and honor the dos and don'ts of marriages. We are not complaining about men who respect their vows. We are complaining about men who cheat. And I'm sorry..but when a man cheats..it does mask every other good quality he could have.

Cheating is a form of betrayal. In your day to day life.. how do you act when you find out you've been betrayed? When a man cheats..self-doubt creeps in on the wife's part. She starts to feel like her entire marriage has been a lie. She's been living a fake reality. You need to walk in some women's shoes to really feel what they feel.

...and clearly.. you haven't seen or heard of cases where these same women you say have saggy boobs and bums have multiple sex partners. LOL. Trust me.. sex partners are really not that hard to find if you know where to look.

9 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by DollyParton1(f): 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
charles316:

Nonso23:

Dayuum!! grin grin they don't mind even if na leper as far as they do their own back grin
Old relics and artefacts with no salvage value dey find young bobo to trap. There is a way out sha, he'll just cover her face with polythene bag before and during the do! lipsrsealed
You both have never heard the term "Sugar mummy"? Yall must be from some isolated cave or something. Talking like you have your eye sockets in your occipital bone.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by KissesandWine(f): 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
DollyParton1:

You both have never heard the term "Sugar mummy"? Yall must be from some isolated cave or something. Talking like you have your eye sockets in your occipital bone.

As in... both of these guys must not know how far.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by DollyParton1(f): 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nonso23:

Is it not gigolos that date sugar mummies
Does a gigolo sound like a 'complete' man to you
Can you marry a gigolo
Does a cheat sound like a complete man to u?

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by DollyParton1(f): 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nonso23:

Is this supposed to be a sensible question
Of course he is a super complete man, that is why a lot of women flock around him! grin grin grin
A man who can go back on his vow to his wife is no man. He is nothing but a sack of bones and flesh with mucus as his brain matter. When u say ladies are flocking around a man, we don't mean all those ebinna I never chop, all those 1000naira recharge card girls or those can I bring my friends to the you and I date kind of girls. Who are the ladies flocking around them. Not ladies who sees them as meal tickets.
A gigolo is a gigolo who has no vow tying him to no one. He is not cheating on anyone, but just living his life. Any woman that wants to get involved with a gigolo knows it all for fun.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by KissesandWine(f): 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nonso23:

What nonsense vow?
To deny him his basic right as a human being IN THE IMAGE AND LIKENESS OF GOD
stop reaching o jare. And just in case you don't know most of those women flocking around him are cleaner than the okro soup smelling wife ranting online. grin

A gigolo is not involved with the dirty old hag for nothing. Money must change hands and after his disgusting romping session with the ancient relic he will go and look for a worthier, younger partner to share his valuable life with. wink

I beg you in the name of God.. if you're not married yet.. spare a young lady the heartbreak and just remain single forever. It's men like you I pray against every morning and night. Lord have mercy.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by charles316: 10:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
KissesandWine:

It isn't as if women do not see any redeeming qualities in the men they are married to. Obviously, this thread wasn't started to complain about the good husbands who know and honor the dos and don'ts of marriages. We are not complaining about men who respect their vows. We are complaining about men who cheat. And I'm sorry..but when a man cheats..it does mask every other good quality he could have.

Cheating is a form of betrayal. In your day to day life.. how do you act when you find out you've been betrayed? When a man cheats..self-doubt creeps in on the wife's part. She starts to feel like her entire marriage has been a lie. She's been living a fake reality. You need to walk in some women's shoes to really feel what they feel.

...and clearly.. you haven't seen or heard of cases where these same women you say have saggy boobs and bums have multiple sex partners. LOL. Trust me.. sex partners are really not that hard to find if you know where to look.

I understand you perfectly.

I have three elder sisters (all married) and I will be shattered to hear that their spouses are cheating on them. But would I ask them to cheat too just to get back at their husbands? NO.

You don't quench fire by adding kerosene to it.....Seun 1876

I still stand by what I said. No complete sane man will go for an oldie when there are fresh young girls around.

If you were a man,would you rather f0r.k a 20 yr old or the op of this thread?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Family And Adult Education / My Mothers Ugly Wish / Brothers Label Their Widowed Sister Witch, Banish Her From Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.