Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? (77118 Views)

Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another / Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Truckpusher(m): 8:10am On Jun 06, 2015
RedBenson:

Like i said, fake, fake, fake and more faking personalities online. Not ready for back and forth rebutals now or anytime soon. Whatever suits you. Have a nice day.

Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by prevail23(m): 8:11am On Jun 06, 2015
MrDoGood:
I wish i can give you a thousand likes... Your point is awesome
tnx bro smiley
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by prevail23(m): 8:11am On Jun 06, 2015
MrDoGood:
I wish i can give you a thousand likes... Your point is awesome
tnx bro smiley
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by D419(m): 8:12am On Jun 06, 2015
ebony2011:
What kind of jib pays #900000 monthly ?
..---i kn a gee who receives one milla per month ..wit official cars nd oFficial home..so bro dat u kn doesn't min dre iisnt.
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by prevail23(m): 8:12am On Jun 06, 2015
benedictnsi:

Oboy this your signature just made me laf like mad

Fuvk you too.... D end grin
grin
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by prevail23(m): 8:13am On Jun 06, 2015
mhk043:

She be my own for real bt I go still quite d job.. U knw woman nah.. She fit start dey talk nd do anyhow
ur head dey dere
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by prevail23(m): 8:15am On Jun 06, 2015
strongerthaneva:
so in love with ur words so much..u must be a real think and Ann seeing u successful in life not like one of my mumu brainless numbskull friend on NL oremussanctus and colleagues..
Lols...tnx bro,1love
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by prevail23(m): 8:16am On Jun 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bwhahahaha cheesy
my brother,abi no be so? grin
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by ahmedox(m): 8:20am On Jun 06, 2015
She for tell me make ah disvirgin her before she go meet d boss. . . .abi she tell d boss say she be virgin ni?
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Awoofawo(m): 8:35am On Jun 06, 2015
MrAkias:
HER VIRGINITY
You met and dated a girl when you
were in the University, she was a
virgin when you met her, and you
both agreed not to have sex until
your wedding night. The two of u became graduates but were jobless
for 4yrs. However, after many years of
suffering, she later secured a job for
you
in one Big Company where you were
paid close to N900,000 per month. Things were now going well with you
n you finally proposed marriage to
her, she accepted but after a few
sec, tears began rolling down her
cheeks. You asked her what the
problem was and what you heard was...
"I AM SORRY LOVE, M NO LONGER A
VIRGIN, I GAVE MY VIRGINITY TO
YOUR BOSS BEFORE HE ACCEPTED
TO
EMPLOY YOU IN THE COMPANY. THAT'S THE ONLY CONDITION HE
GAVE ME IF YOU MUST BE EMPLOYED
OR YOU WOULD CONTINUE TO
REMAIN JOBLESS"
Hmmm.!
Assuming you were the guy, would you still go ahead with the
wedding.?
And as a lady, can u do such for your
love.?
LETS HEAR UR OPINION..........

I go ahead, nothing big there, provide she is not having a rematch with said boss. But na to gather money and leave the company asap lo sure.
There not guarante that the next babe will I hook after dumping her had not done worst.... cool
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by itxtoff(m): 8:42am On Jun 06, 2015
MrAkias:
HER VIRGINITY
You met and dated a girl when you
were in the University, she was a
virgin when you met her, and you
both agreed not to have sex until
your wedding night. The two of u became graduates but were jobless
for 4yrs. However, after many years of
suffering, she later secured a job for
you
in one Big Company where you were
paid close to N900,000 per month. Things were now going well with you
n you finally proposed marriage to
her, she accepted but after a few
sec, tears began rolling down her
cheeks. You asked her what the
problem was and what you heard was...
"I AM SORRY LOVE, M NO LONGER A
VIRGIN, I GAVE MY VIRGINITY TO
YOUR BOSS BEFORE HE ACCEPTED
TO
EMPLOY YOU IN THE COMPANY. THAT'S THE ONLY CONDITION HE
GAVE ME IF YOU MUST BE EMPLOYED
OR YOU WOULD CONTINUE TO
REMAIN JOBLESS"
Hmmm.!
Assuming you were the guy, would you still go ahead with the
wedding.?
And as a lady, can u do such for your
love.?
LETS HEAR UR OPINION..........
Hell yea, I will even kiss her at the moment. What she did for you is called love.
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by kazman117: 8:49am On Jun 06, 2015
misspicy:
please read the post again,then comment afterwards.
Notin 2 read again. D lady is very desperate cos she can later kill d husband
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by BOUNTYDOG(m): 8:52am On Jun 06, 2015
ahmedox:
She for tell me make ah disvirgin her before she go meet d boss. . . .abi she tell d boss say she be virgin ni?

Yes even she no tell you she's going to your boss to be afterwards,she for still respect ur patience all along and not be evil to giving it out to a stranger,what if afterwards the Boss still refuses to give him the job,how will she prove she has not been cheating all along?
@ OP is there a way to know a virgin without penetration,how sure are you that she is sincerely a virgin all along when she can sell out such a priceless thing to a heartless and promiscous stranger? I think a true virgin will flee from such boss immediately he proposes such.
But OP u sef don over waste time to take the thing na,she might have been tempted with some smarter guys before the boss sef and pin it all to the boss story.
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 06, 2015
Phrankin:
very stupid comment - no offense. So you think the girl did the guy a favour.
u're one of d ungrateful guys i am talking about!! cheesy
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 06, 2015
sunnyeinstein:

So pretty my love, will you do it for me? kiss kiss
yes, i am about doing it for u cheesy
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by simdam500(m): 8:58am On Jun 06, 2015
What is my business

We live our life full
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 06, 2015
ifoundmyperfect:

"Ungrateful Guys"
Like seriously?
Yes!
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by topemirates(m): 8:59am On Jun 06, 2015
And that same boss will come back n tell her to have sex with him if I'm to remain in my post n it goes on n on n on n on n on.....

Iranu!!!
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by KesterG: 9:02am On Jun 06, 2015
Guys lets not 4get dat some of our present gf's r not virgins yet we long & yearn 4 dem. Ur gf might b anoda person's ex so wats. ur wife 2day was once sombodis gf & sometimes men still marry women dat was once marid 2 somoda person. Moreso we av more women cheating in dia husbands haus even wen dey av evrytin dey desire. Am not trying 2 support wat d girl did but asking dat we shd tink deep wit conscience & gd judgement b4 taking any actions so we dnt regret it 2moro.
Moreso guys also sleep wit sugar momies 2 raise cabadise 2 fend 4 dia families. Wht shd happen in dis case?
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by engrhorla(m): 9:07am On Jun 06, 2015
The babe tried in d name of love! I clap for her.
But, yea,thr is a but!
She shldn't av done d@.
Coz d guy is jobless 2day doesn't mean he will be jobless 4eva.
Moreso, she is trying to help her love in d wrong way..she may end up losing that love! And she will end up as d great loser! Yea!
However, she did right by telling d guy what transpired!
If I am d guy, I will leave d@ job, accept d lady and we'll restart our love!
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by KesterG: 9:16am On Jun 06, 2015
4 me I will fast 4 70days&70nites den. My own fasting go pass Jesus own den wen I return frm d mountain................. watchout 4 part2.

Either ways if I lov my fiance I will go ahead with d marriage. @least she was bold & brave 2 in4m me b4 d actual marriage. I will Straighten & strengthen my marriage afterall we offend God more & yet he still have mercies on us & his grace still lives wit us so who am not 2 4giv.

But I suppose dash my boss beta blows. I fit blackmail am sef. so I go use dat 1 contain am 2 make him no go blow my family whistle 4 public. I NO TRY?
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by sweatlana: 9:27am On Jun 06, 2015
It's simple either you resign and call off the marriage in which case everyone losses except for the wicked boss or just do the right and easy thing FORGIVE AND MOVE ON!
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by favronke: 9:27am On Jun 06, 2015
Yes dat painful but she did it 4 d both of dem.
D guy sud betta 4give and continue wit her if she promise dat will neva happen again. On less he has a calling 4 poverty. In short my guy eye on d prize dnt be a 2015 fool. Notin come easily
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Emmydot90(m): 9:27am On Jun 06, 2015
THIS NA STORY FOR THE GODS kiss
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by yaksman22(m): 9:44am On Jun 06, 2015
The story is very interesting, I Luv that
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by felixtoba: 9:47am On Jun 06, 2015
The lady's act was based on her philosophy about life. No one is perfect and more so, humans are bent to make mistakes. Change is the only thing that is constant in life. A man cannot be bigger than the environment of his mind. What the lady did was based on the kind of information she lived with and live by. For her boldness to inform the guy before the marriage showed that she truly love the guy with absolute fidelity. Perhaps if the guy discontinue the marriage, both can face their life squarely. Sincerity with absolute faithfulness are what ornaments happy marriage. The lady on her own part had seen poverty as a major jinx to their successful marriage and catalyzed on breaking that jinx sacrificially. The guy also should be sacrificially committed to the love since she had showed remorse. Money is not everything but it answers everything. The guy should resign the job and continue life with his wife.
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by dollyinxx(f): 10:00am On Jun 06, 2015
[quote author=jaybee3 post=34461179]This one na real technical question ooooo but let me give it a try...

I would have to be grateful to her for going extra length in helping me secure the employment.

If kids aren't involved, i will resign the job and return all the money i've earned to date to her then divorce her simply because she should have discussed her planned action with me before going ahead with the action

If kids are involved, i will still divorce her but won't return the money since it will go towards raising the kids

The fact of the matter is anyone that can do anything for money is very dangerous and you are simply better off without them.[/quot

And wot will u do to d job after leaving her ?
Not dt she could do anytin for money but for u ingrate...
God forbid dt i do such for any son of a b*
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by jaybee3(m): 10:08am On Jun 06, 2015
dollyinxx:

Resign and move on
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by princemi(m): 10:34am On Jun 06, 2015
first off, i can't be d guy. 2ndly he'll be a beast to let her go after such sacrifice.
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by beyondwalls: 10:44am On Jun 06, 2015
This is really a story for the gods.

The problem here is not having sex with the boss because of the guy but why was the man not involved afterall the guy has not even proposed marriage to her. It may only be a slight deviation from the fact that already there is a problem somewhere most probably with communication. What could be a reason for praise could also be a reason for derison, scorn and shame, it's not always about the intent alone.

WHY WAS THE GUY NOT IN THE KNOW until HE PROPOSED?? WHY??
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by onitemy1(m): 10:53am On Jun 06, 2015
abbeycial:
yes
would investigate further to be sure my boss coerced her into it just for me to get d job
then...
from the 900k salary,i would get a good BANELLI M4 gun.then pay my boss a visit at a place yoruba's call (oju iya olomo ko to omo)

u wld hear the rest on linda ikeji or nairaland.

Bajinatu tinz, jungle justice... i like ur style... bad guy
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Phrankin(m): 10:54am On Jun 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
u're one of d ungrateful guys i am talking about!! cheesy
***IGNORED***

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Actress Adediwura Gold: I Once Had "Quickie" In Car / Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.