Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? (77097 Views)

Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another / Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by NobleG1(m): 4:01am On Jun 06, 2015
Kassidy90:
If actually she did it for me am gonna be mad at her but the marriage would still continue.
My reasons are

1) If I leave her what is the assurance that am gonna end up with another Virgin, then if I don't how many men do I know that have tasted the next woman.

2) How saint I am myself?

3)Time heals all wounds.

But am quitting the Job instantly, probably move to another city

Viginity doesn't guarantee a good relationship or marraige and the woman's action is a good example.

I would prefer a non-virgin who kept her body for me than having a virgin who not only cheated on me, gave her virginity to another man!
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by armadeo(m): 4:20am On Jun 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
Why don't you say how you'll feel when your wife to-be fuccked your boss for you to get a goddamn job? undecided

She fires me, her loss,I will get another job no matter how small - You can't hold people like me down for some crumbs of bread on the table,my dignity is part of my life and I do not toss it to the dogs and that is what makes me different from you that wouldn't mind eating from a woman even if she fuccks around to get that food on the table.

Damn the consequences of anything that will bring you shame ,disrespect and face it like a man. sad

Have some dignity, no matter how much is involved ,that is the message bro.

Where I come from it is a taboo to be fed by your wife and I believe in that culture,a man must fend for his family ,and let me make it very clear to you today - The day that any of these girls starts paying ya bills, your name automatically is Mr Sorry........Because one day you'll hate ya life.Mark my words.

Words of wisdom. Nice one.
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by enomakos(m): 4:39am On Jun 06, 2015
Some women are dangerous ooo
she is suppose to give that virginity to her boyfriend first
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by sunnyeinstein(m): 5:11am On Jun 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
Here to read comments ungrateful guys cheesy

So pretty my love, will you do it for me? kiss kiss
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by MANOSUB(m): 5:13am On Jun 06, 2015
A poor, corrupt and a loose man with no hope for a better tomorrow would continue in such a mess called marriage or job. We have to learn to stand for something right no matter what. A desperate individual would continue to be for his/her sake. She wanted to get married by all means possible not love.

My humble logomaty
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by caseyhills(m): 5:44am On Jun 06, 2015
for real! I will! Cos she's the one I love not the vee yash! getting married to a vee won't add anything to my life beside! Every girl is a vee the very first day you had sex with her Cos is your first time to touch her! that's how I see it oooo!
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Truckpusher(m): 6:15am On Jun 06, 2015
elantraceey:

Would you prefer if she never told you?
That would have been the highest level of provocation and there would be consequences.
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 06, 2015
jaybee3:
This one na real technical question ooooo but let me give it a try...

I would have to be grateful to her for going extra length in helping me secure the employment.

If kids aren't involved, i will resign the job and return all the money i've earned to date to her then divorce her simply because she should have discussed her planned action with me before going ahead with the action

If kids are involved, i will still divorce her but won't return the money since it will go towards raising the kids

The fact of the matter is anyone that can do anything for money is very dangerous and you are simply better off without them.

Abegi! Who hasnt done "anything" for money's sake? Make i hear word. People come online and fake, fake and keep faking everything.

Btw, what is special about virginity self? In as much as she wasnt a prostitute nor a reknown promiscious lady, would go ahead with every plan of the marriage (after we must've gone for tests).
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Genea(f): 6:39am On Jun 06, 2015
YoungDaNaval:
Choi!!
wahrapen
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 06, 2015
It's well over. I can never forgive such nonsense!

I can't imagine answering to a man who has placed his piston into the Vwalls of my supposedly wife. No way!

What happens if I'm thrown out of that job, and I need another? Will she not do the same thing again? I don't tolerate that nonsense!

Besides, it's only a question of time before the story makes the round in the office!

I appreciate her so called sacrifice. But it's OVER. She dey mad?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Phrankin(m): 6:47am On Jun 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
Here to read comments ungrateful guys cheesy
very stupid comment - no offense. So you think the girl did the guy a favour.
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by ADRIC(m): 6:47am On Jun 06, 2015
seriously.. dat is the kind of woman guys need to pray 4..... A woman dat will sacrifice herself jux because of her man .... .... but now is rare...
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Truckpusher(m): 7:15am On Jun 06, 2015
HizMissy:

And she'd have u fired. Settle her n continue chopping ur salary?
It doesn't matter as long as I've dumped the hoe.
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Truckpusher(m): 7:23am On Jun 06, 2015
RedBenson:

Abegi! Who hasnt done "anything" for money's sake? Make i hear word. People come online and fake, fake and keep faking everything.

Btw, what is special about virginity self? In as much as she wasnt a prostitute nor a reknown promiscious lady, would go ahead with every plan of the marriage (after we must've gone for tests).
It's not everyman no matter how lowly placed in the society has lost their dignity and pride like you are claiming to have done.

There are rich people out there that their spouses are sleeping around and they will still stick to her, but there are poor men too who wouldn't tolerate such dehumanizing action even if a gun is pointed at them - It is ya choice.

Some men has a dominant characteristics and not even poverty will take that away from them ,while some got only diick and even with the finest things of life are still nothing but iidiots in the hands of anything called woman.

Choose where you belong and do not speak for other men.
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Nickymezor(f): 7:24am On Jun 06, 2015
It's quite a pity.He should jst forgive her...By day she did it for " dem"
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by cochexky: 7:26am On Jun 06, 2015
The truth about this is that it depends on the guys active philosophy like me I will never be happy with her forever not because of any other thing but nature , I know some Guys do send there wife not even girlfriend to go and get money from rich men ,,,,,yes I have seen that severally so if the girl's luck shine then the love continues but for me , NO NO NO. The Lord has planes for everyone and hence you are a graduate you have your future so no one should die for you. THIS IS VERY EXPENSIVE NO DOUBT ,,,,...., shocked
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Tex42(m): 7:36am On Jun 06, 2015
She should've first given her virginity to her boo, before going on to lay with her boo's boss.

although I know it's not easy but her boo should forgive her and go on with the marriage if he can.

This one na gbege, Original gbege!
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
It's not everyman no matter how lowly placed in the society has lost their dignity and pride like you are claiming to have done.

There are rich people out there that their spouses are sleeping around and they will still stick to her, but there are poor men too who wouldn't tolerate such dehumanizing action even if a gun is pointed at them - It is ya choice.

Some men has a dominant characteristics and not even poverty will take that away from them ,while some got only diick and even with the finest things of life are still nothing but iidiots in the hands of anything called woman.

Choose where you belong and do not speak for other men.

Whatever that means but pls do remind me when just because you married a virgin lady puts food on your table. Whether told or not, how would you know if she's fuccking elsewhere? Men like you die an untimely death when it's revealed ur wife/gf slept with another man somewhere. Carry virginity put for head u hear?
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by itslinkin4005(m): 7:39am On Jun 06, 2015
Wait make I ask google to confirm

Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by HizMissy(f): 7:42am On Jun 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
It doesn't matter as long as I've dumped the hoe.

It's only right to dump the hoe and disconnect urself from the proceeds
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by kinglee007(m): 7:42am On Jun 06, 2015
prevail23:
she for tell me 1st na,
i wouldn't have accepted at d 1st place...

but as she gave her virginity for my sake,i will go on with d marriage..
after all God doesn't reserve special seat in heaven for guys dat get married to virgins undecided
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by pappizeezu: 7:49am On Jun 06, 2015
E no strange to me...na nomal tin
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by frank442: 7:50am On Jun 06, 2015
My love for her will increase
Means she can donate her kidney for me

It's hard
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by paSURE(m): 7:52am On Jun 06, 2015
WHAT WILL YOU DO IF U FIND YOUR SELF IN THIS SITUATION?

This was the situation if found my self in an insurance company aptitude test-Assuming you were in a dream,and found your self been chased by a lion,in a bid to escape you climbed to the top of a tree,while you were about negotiating with a branch to relax,you discovered a massive mamba snake sleeping,and its about to wake,and the lion sitting at the base of the tree waiting for you to come down. How do you manage the situation?
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by ebony2011(m): 7:54am On Jun 06, 2015
What kind of jib pays #900000 monthly ?
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Truckpusher(m): 7:57am On Jun 06, 2015
RedBenson:

Whatever that means but pls do remind me when just because you married a virgin lady puts food on your table. Whether told or not, how would you know if she's fuccking elsewhere? Men like you die an untimely death when it's revealed ur wife/gf slept with another man somewhere. Carry virginity put for head u hear?
You obviously have a comprehension issue.

I wasn't talking about virginity here ,I was talking about the silly decision to get one a job through sex without my consent.

Continue sniffing for panties that will feed you, as for me I'll not tolerate such gross sacrifice under any circumstances. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Truckpusher(m): 8:00am On Jun 06, 2015
HizMissy:

It's only right to dump the hoe and disconnect urself from the proceeds
Exactly.
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 06, 2015
HABA............ She got a job that pays him 900,000 per month?? After 4 years of graduation

all you story tellers should respect us now and tell us real stories not this imaginations

TALES BY MOONLIGHT
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 06, 2015
paSURE:
WHAT WILL YOU DO IF U FIND YOUR SELF IN THIS SITUATION?

This was the situation if found my self in an insurance company aptitude test-Assuming you were in a dream,and found your self been chased by a lion,in a bid to escape you climbed to the top of a tree,while you were about negotiating with a branch to relax,you discovered a massive mamba snake sleeping,and its about to wake,and the lion sitting at the base of the tree waiting for you to come down. How do you manage the situation?

wake up
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
You obviously have a comprehension issue.

I wasn't talking about virginity here ,I was talking about the silly decision to get one a job through sex without my consent.

Continue sniffing for panties that will feed you, as for me I'll not tolerate such gross sacrifice under any circumstances. grin

Like i said, fake, fake, fake and more faking personalities online. Not ready for back and forth rebutals now or anytime soon. Whatever suits you. Have a nice day.
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 06, 2015
Nickymezor:
It's quite a pity.He should jst forgive her...By day she did it for " dem"
Honestly it's a silly thing to do, she didn't even do it to save a life but a job. I think she's better off not confessing.
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by D419(m): 8:08am On Jun 06, 2015
I will nt marry her keh...---in fact I wil idolize her ...I wil just tell her to tell to whom it may concern I disvirgnd her....nd she must promise me neva to see d bossNigga again..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Actress Adediwura Gold: I Once Had "Quickie" In Car / Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.