Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,719 members, 7,813,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? (77103 Views)

Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another / Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Blackfire(m): 6:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
She went through shame to get me honour and dignity,i look at her and i see the scar and sorrow in it brings her.
Folks u need more than love to be in marriage,maturity,leadership and consideration.
*blackfire if na u nko?* what the heck, i will cherish and adore her. *takes a bow*

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Truckpusher(m): 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
Justfollowit:

Men and their mouths!

*sighs*
It's not about mouth, it's about dignity - I will never eat from the hand of a woman,I would rather walk away quietly from that marriage if I notice any single attitude that is linked to the money and live my life.

I will equally feel bad if I'm rich and my wife has to beg me for every penny - I would rather establish something for her.

I have seen Nigerian women treat their husbands like trash just because they make more money than the man can ever imagine.

I had a serious issue with one lady while coming back home sometime 2010 in Air France - She was just yelling at the man like a kid and everyone was just looking and it continued to a point and I lost it and gave her the worst nightmare of her life.She will never forget me.

The day you begin to live-off ya wife ....smh...mtcheeew undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
jaybee3:
This one na real technical question ooooo but let me give it a try...

I would have to be grateful to her for going extra length in helping me secure the employment.

If kids aren't involved, i will resign the job and return all the money i've earned to date to her then divorce her simply because she should have discussed her planned action with me before going ahead with the action

If kids are involved, i will still divorce her but won't return the money since it will go towards raising the kids

The fact of the matter is anyone that can do anything for money is very dangerous and you are simply better off without them.

You are joking, right? People can be funny

Btw, what she did is for both our sakes. You could have done it, get a job for herself and claim high class but I'll be glad she didn't, tell her not to take such major decision without seeking my approval and I'll sharply forget about the scenario

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by jaybee3(m): 7:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
Zedric:

You are joking, right? People can be funny

Btw, what she did is for both our sakes. You could have done it, get a job for herself and claim high class but I'll be glad she didn't, tell her not to take such major decision without seeking my approval and I'll sharply forget about the scenario
No im not joking and i did think about the scenario carefully before posting my reply.

You absolutely do not want to attribute your success or source of livelihood to something like that.
Besides, you will always owe her for the wrong reasons and the skilled gained at the company can always be put to good use elsewhere

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
jaybee3:

No im not joking and i did think about the scenario carefully before posting my reply.

You absolutely do not want to attribute your success or source of livelihood to something like that.
Besides, you will always owe her for the wrong reasons and the skilled gained at the company can always be put to good use elsewhere

She did the wrong thing with the right reason. A woman that does that in this society of ours is a woman to cherish. You are going to divorce her and go for who? One out of the millions of babes out there looking for OnLY RIcH men, a woman that won't even listen to you if don't have thousands to spend on a phone or a Brazilian hair? A bird in hand, sir, they say is worth a million in the forest

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by boolet: 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
taiocol:
Tales by moonlight,

I'm telling you.
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by niceguy7(m): 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
Automatic termination
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
Id marry her all da same after a lengthy talk.
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Genea(f): 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
Somethings r beta left secrets,wud neva tell him bout it,4 d blood stain i wud go 2 d hospital remove some blood frm my body,so after d sex,i pour it on d bed,dats all,case closed,NEXT.....

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
Yes life goes on
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
Yes now, I would.... after I have uprooted the boss's prick angry
No biggie;afterall some1 else i dont know could av had it for free! Live goes on....get enuf money,leave d jab and move ahead...again live goes on!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by missKiffy(f): 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
I can't do it for love undecided
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by ojinime(m): 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
MrAkias:
HER VIRGINITY
You met and dated a girl when you
were in the University, she was a
virgin when you met her, and you
both agreed not to have sex until
your wedding night. The two of u became graduates but were jobless
for 4yrs. However, after many years of
suffering, she later secured a job for
you
in one Big Company where you were
paid close to N900,000 per month. Things were now going well with you
n you finally proposed marriage to
her, she accepted but after a few
sec, tears began rolling down her
cheeks. You asked her what the
problem was and what you heard was...
"I AM SORRY LOVE, M NO LONGER A
VIRGIN, I GAVE MY VIRGINITY TO
YOUR BOSS BEFORE HE ACCEPTED
TO
EMPLOY YOU IN THE COMPANY. THAT'S THE ONLY CONDITION HE
GAVE ME IF YOU MUST BE EMPLOYED
OR YOU WOULD CONTINUE TO
REMAIN JOBLESS"
Hmmm.!
Assuming you were the guy, would you still go ahead with the
wedding.?
And as a lady, can u do such for your
love.?
LETS HEAR UR OPINION..........
if I were the guy, I'll stop assuming smiley
MrAkias:
HER VIRGINITY
You met and dated a girl when you
were in the University, she was a
virgin when you met her, and you
both agreed not to have sex until
your wedding night. The two of u became graduates but were jobless
for 4yrs. However, after many years of
suffering, she later secured a job for
you
in one Big Company where you were
paid close to N900,000 per month. Things were now going well with you
n you finally proposed marriage to
her, she accepted but after a few
sec, tears began rolling down her
cheeks. You asked her what the
problem was and what you heard was...
"I AM SORRY LOVE, M NO LONGER A
VIRGIN, I GAVE MY VIRGINITY TO
YOUR BOSS BEFORE HE ACCEPTED
TO
EMPLOY YOU IN THE COMPANY. THAT'S THE ONLY CONDITION HE
GAVE ME IF YOU MUST BE EMPLOYED
OR YOU WOULD CONTINUE TO
REMAIN JOBLESS"
Hmmm.!
Assuming you were the guy, would you still go ahead with the
wedding.?
And as a lady, can u do such for your
love.?
LETS HEAR UR OPINION..........
if I were the guy, I'll stop assuming
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by softnipples(f): 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
Where is nollywood when you need them?

I can't give ma precious pussie for any stupid job cheesy
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by tellwisdom: 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
Op, stop talking like a poor boi undecided
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
Wow! finally i did it, i made fp
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by 1stola: 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
MrAkias:
HER VIRGINITY You met and dated a girl when you were in the University, she was a virgin when you met her, and you both agreed not to have sex until your wedding night. The two of u became graduates but were jobless for 4yrs. However, after many years of suffering, she later secured a job for you in one Big Company where you were paid close to N900,000 per month. Things were now going well with you n you finally proposed marriage to her, she accepted but after a few sec, tears began rolling down her cheeks. You asked her what the problem was and what you heard was... "I AM SORRY LOVE, M NO LONGER A VIRGIN, I GAVE MY VIRGINITY TO YOUR BOSS BEFORE HE ACCEPTED TO EMPLOY YOU IN THE COMPANY. THAT'S THE ONLY CONDITION HE GAVE ME IF YOU MUST BE EMPLOYED OR YOU WOULD CONTINUE TO REMAIN JOBLESS" Hmmm.! Assuming you were the guy, would you still go ahead with the wedding.? And as a lady, can u do such for your love.? LETS HEAR UR OPINION..........
Stupid guys everywhere. You will die marrying a whòre.. Is virginity a pass to heaven?
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
What is the guarantee that the boss would not have sex with her to help me retain my job after the marriage ... At that point it can be like blackmail, because the boss knows there are new reponsibilities i.e. the kids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by AnneMomoh: 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
Resign from the Job, and part ways with her
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by AnneMomoh: 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
softnipples:
V

Vulture?
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by cutebobo(m): 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
i will surely continue with her after na 'cus of me she did it.
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by AnneMomoh: 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
Genea:
A

Abok1?
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by mastercee(m): 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
Of course I will go ahead with her.

She didn't get the job for herself, she got it for me.

She already proved that's she's a wife material

Nobody is perfect
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by mayusguy(m): 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
I hope you are ready to share your wife with your boss forever grin
CertifiedFreak:
Dude, this one's easy. I'd take it. Virgins are overrated nowadays.
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
I will hug her, show a little anger but tell her I love her more.... She is a gladiator.... Such should be given two rings on the wedding day... #Sacrifice

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by loomer: 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
Na how many companies de allow husband and wife work with them?
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by StepTwo: 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
seriously, how many times will she have to put up such sacrifices should worst situations come up?

Anything that i will have rejected on being told remains rejected after being done.
We'll have to end the relationship peacefully.
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by BluePulse: 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
abbeycial:
yes
would investigate further to be sure my boss coerced her into it just for me to get d job
then...
from the 900k salary,i would get a good BANELLI M4 gun.then pay my boss a visit at a place yoruba's call (oju iya olomo ko to omo)

u wld hear the rest on linda ikeji or nairaland.

Lolsssssssss.... Crazy guy! I like ur answer...
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Rexnegro(m): 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
temifisayo:
haaaa
Is haaaa ur own ansa to the op question ? Indeed u be yoruba girl...like comedians will say that yorubas like using haa any small tin haaa ....
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Samuel198: 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
[i][/i][color=#000099][/color] I will go on with the wedding. she did it for my sake, and I will forgive her. As for my boss, God will Judge him.
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by anonimi: 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
There is a classic film by Tade Ogidan- Playing Games that is based on a storyline like this!

Some smart alec needs to remake these classic films wey get better story lines dem!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Actress Adediwura Gold: I Once Had "Quickie" In Car / Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.