Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,802 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? (77109 Views)

Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another / Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Alezy(m): 10:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
CertifiedFreak:
Dude, this one's easy. I'd take it. Virgins are overrated nowadays.
and in ur mind the boss wont ask of it from her again? probably tell her if she says no ur job will be terminated? wat even makes u think it wont be at the back of ur mind thereby u always suspect her?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by mayorbaron(m): 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
jaybee3:
This one na real technical question ooooo but let me give it a try...

I would have to be grateful to her for going extra length in helping me secure the employment.

If kids aren't involved, i will resign the job and return all the money i've earned to date to her then divorce her simply because she should have discussed her planned action with me before going ahead with the action

If kids are involved, i will still divorce her but won't return the money since it will go towards raising the kids

The fact of the matter is anyone that can do anything for money is very dangerous and you are simply better off without them.

what is this one saying. return all the money and resign from a job worth 900000. my friend be realistic joor and quit the holier than thou attitude.
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by strongerthaneva(m): 10:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
prevail23:
she for tell me 1st na,
i wouldn't have accepted at d 1st place...

but as she gave her virginity for my sake,i will go on with d marriage..
after all God doesn't reserve special seat in heaven for guys dat get married to virgins undecided
so in love with ur words so much..u must be a real think and Ann seeing u successful in life not like one of my mumu brainless numbskull friend on NL oremussanctus and colleagues..
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by adahgold(m): 11:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
If you sell your body to have or gain something be ready to maintain it with that same body.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by SisterCaro(m): 11:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
eni4real:
You are not being sincere here. As a virgin you don't know how intercourse feels like. So ur reason will not be valid in a situation like this...
leave me alone grin
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Kassidy90(m): 11:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
If actually she did it for me am gonna be mad at her but the marriage would still continue.
My reasons are

1) If I leave her what is the assurance that am gonna end up with another Virgin, then if I don't how many men do I know that have tasted the next woman.

2) How saint I am myself?

3)Time heals all wounds.

But am quitting the Job instantly, probably move to another city
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by agboskipool(m): 11:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
Of cours I wll accpt and 4giv her
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by abtmaviz(m): 11:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
prevail23:
she for tell me 1st na,

after all God doesn't reserve special seat in heaven for guys dat get married to virgins undecided

Lol... Besides no late comer sha
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by shomutuski(m): 11:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
My answer is in two phase!!!
1.. Am sure her boss will surely want to f*ck her again since he built his foundation there, so I won't be able to. Again the thought of my babe been f*cked by another man is distorting.
2.. As a 1 man mopol, it's against my philosophy. After wasting my time waiting for the Ucl final, I don't get to play it.. Wtf, it's really painful. There's nuffin I can do, since she got the job for me, my boss can sack me anytime if she doesn't agree to his future advances. I still won't marry her. Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by platodeen(m): 11:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
I will continue wit d marriage a millionth time or as long as am alive
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Paschal55(m): 11:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
If truly she did it for my sake, i will go on with the marriage #Probably i may not be a virgin myself #
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by tosyne2much(m): 11:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
prevail23:
she for tell me 1st na,

Bwhahahaha cheesy
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by donephi(m): 11:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
Her name will become SORRY.
Why will she do that without my consent? It simply means she can do more.

Even though been a virgin does not translate to becoming a good wife but I shld knw or be consulted for such a delicate matter that has to do with her opening her legs smiley So...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
Genea:
Somethings r beta left secrets,wud neva tell him bout it,4 d blood stain i wud go 2 d hospital remove some blood frm my body,so after d sex,i pour it on d bed,dats all,case closed,NEXT.....
Choi!!
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by bobbinwaly: 11:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
I will still marry her coz she sacrificed her virginity for our future. Some. guys r ingrate o... chei diarisgod oooo
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by kells77(m): 11:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
MrAkias:
HER VIRGINITY
You met and dated a girl when you
were in the University, she was a
virgin when you met her, and you
both agreed not to have sex until
your wedding night. The two of u became graduates but were jobless
for 4yrs. However, after many years of
suffering, she later secured a job for
you
in one Big Company where you were
paid close to N900,000 per month. Things were now going well with you
n you finally proposed marriage to
her, she accepted but after a few
sec, tears began rolling down her
cheeks. You asked her what the
problem was and what you heard was...
"I AM SORRY LOVE, M NO LONGER A
VIRGIN, I GAVE MY VIRGINITY TO
YOUR BOSS BEFORE HE ACCEPTED
TO
EMPLOY YOU IN THE COMPANY. THAT'S THE ONLY CONDITION HE
GAVE ME IF YOU MUST BE EMPLOYED
OR YOU WOULD CONTINUE TO
REMAIN JOBLESS"
Hmmm.!
Assuming you were the guy, would you still go ahead with the
wedding.?
And as a lady, can u do such for your
love.?
LETS HEAR UR OPINION..........
hmmmm
If I were the guy, 1stly am gonna get mad, am not gonna leave her. But she should have told me about it before, so I can tear the race my self.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by HizMissy(f): 11:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
She didn't do it for me.

How would I feel having it at the back of my mind that my boss slept with my wife to-be for me to have a job that would always come around anytime and any other day and just a matter of time.

I will use three months salary to settle her, simple. grin

Bye bye. angry

And she'd have u fired. Settle her n continue chopping ur salary?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by sheypian(m): 11:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
MrAkias:
HER VIRGINITY
you
TO
OR YOU WOULD CONTINUE TO
REMAIN JOBLESS"
Hmmm.!
wedding.?
love.?

Iriri Aiye....akola wole Olawuyi... smiley
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Pamcrest(f): 11:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
She did a stu..paid thing. A woman should preserve her dignity n self worth, no matter d circumstances. And no man is worth such a sacrifice, abeg...esp a Naija man who, in future, may dump her anytime for no just reason? He won't even care to remember her great sacrifice grin
My humble two cents
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by deolu2000(m): 12:03am On Jun 06, 2015
Tell this story to the birds,na evey day/year una they recycle am ni? Guess nollywood has no blame then for their shambolic movies then if we keep passing this same old and dead tales about.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by haywire07(m): 12:13am On Jun 06, 2015
MrAkias:
HER VIRGINITY
you
TO
OR YOU WOULD CONTINUE TO
REMAIN JOBLESS"
Hmmm.!
wedding.?
love.?
I'll keep dating her till she suggests a break up

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by kenchylala: 12:17am On Jun 06, 2015
armadeo:
I won't even think twice. Marriage continua

Bleep all that honourable crap she took one for the team.

My only issue is will she continue to take one for the team.

FIND THE BOSS WIFE and NAIL HER, to balance out lol

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by cabaliciouscabal: 12:24am On Jun 06, 2015
No comment next person
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Pangea: 1:10am On Jun 06, 2015
She is a foolish girl!
Why she no bring herself to me first to disvirgin before she go offer the useless oga? angry
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by hollypagan: 1:49am On Jun 06, 2015
theirs is power in forgiveness and their is power in money

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Eynosaintval(m): 2:50am On Jun 06, 2015
I just cannot marry her cos I wouldn't be able to trust her again even in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Nobody: 3:11am On Jun 06, 2015
First, how am I sure she really gave the thing away to help secure my employment; second, how do I know if the situation is not an on going arrangement; third, toto meter has not yet been invented and okafor's rule is incontrovertible, now that the balloon is popped, how do I know she's not giving it out to secure other benefits? In my humble opinion, she ought to have consulted her man before she resorted to toto power, failure to do that has resulted in a break in trust. I say relationship is over, let everyone find their level....
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by preciousMI1(f): 3:22am On Jun 06, 2015
she would have gone to sleep with her bf first dat waited years for that virginity...
besides the boss wasn't expecting her to be a virgin except she told d boss...
again she should have told her bf about this thing b4 giving the virginity...
men are dramatic, what if after everything he still leaves u.....

anyway a good man will just forgive and accept her sacrifice
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by NobleG1(m): 3:24am On Jun 06, 2015
The answer is NO. The following are my reasons;

1. She can't be trusted. We agreed on celibacy till marraige but she ruined it. That's a huge breach of trust.

2. She may be a liar. She may not be telling you the truth that she did it to secure the job for you. The guy may be her other unknown boyfriend or she deemed the fake story to be the perfect "genuine" excuse to give for losing her virginity. There's no way to find out because Her man is not gonna take any risk by asking his Boss.

3. Continous f*ucking. Let assume she told her man the truth, his Boss will continue f*ucking her in order to continue keeping him in the job. No sane man would want his wife to engage in such a mess.

4. Truth by chance. She knew her man will find out soon that she's no more a virgin, that was why she told him now. If not, she wouldn't have told him.

5. Body diginity. I wouldn't mind so much about who my woman befriended before we met. When I'm in a romantic relationship with a woman, I expect her to keep her body for me, likewise me.

Nobody has any genuine reason to cheat. If you wish to sleep with another person, end your present relationship first and then f*uck whoever you want.

F*ucking another man to "help" your man is still called cheating! It's not a good idea. Don't f*uck to help anyone! A woman's body is her man's diginity. When a woman voluntrarily gives it to another man, it becomes worthless to her man.

So cancel the engagement and end the relationship immediately. Anyone who could go to such length for material stuff is likely dangerous.

If it's hard for you to get a new job, then keep the job. Getting a 900k job nowadays is tough.
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Ayodejioak(m): 3:36am On Jun 06, 2015
prevail23:
she for tell me 1st na,

Muslaw. lol
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by nijanigga: 3:38am On Jun 06, 2015
toto get meter ?
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by NobleG1(m): 3:52am On Jun 06, 2015
preciousMI1:
she would have gone to sleep with her bf first dat waited years for that virginity...
besides the boss wasn't expecting her to be a virgin except she told d boss...
again she should have told her bf about this thing b4 giving the virginity...
men are dramatic, what if after everything he still leaves u.....

anyway a good man will just forgive and accept her sacrifice

Keeping a cheater as fiancee doesn't make a good man. A good man can still leave her. It's better to leave than be miserable in the marraige.

People are different. What another man tolerates may not be the same for me.

As I wouldn't want to have a cheater as fiancee or wife, it doesn't make me a bad person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Actress Adediwura Gold: I Once Had "Quickie" In Car / Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.