Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,694 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? (77096 Views)

Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another / Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Sirchucks(m): 11:14am On Jun 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
She didn't do it for me.

How would I feel having it at the back of my mind that my boss slept with my wife to-be for me to have a job that would always come around anytime and any other day and just a matter of time.

I will use three months salary to settle her, simple. grin

Bye bye. angry
if ur boss sack u nko? 4 settling her.
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 06, 2015
jaybee3:

I would have agreed to the arrangement if i was informed before the first action

Story
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by BOUNTYDOG(m): 11:55am On Jun 06, 2015
engrhorla:
The babe tried in d name of love! I clap for her.
But, yea,thr is a but!
She shldn't av done d@.
Coz d guy is jobless 2day doesn't mean he will be jobless 4eva.
Moreso, she is trying to help her love in d wrong way..she may end up losing that love! And she will end up as d great loser! Yea!
However, she did right by telling d guy what transpired!
If I am d guy, I will leave d@ job, accept d lady and we'll restart our love!

She has no choice but to tell hm
Remember she was a virgin so not telling him will only dig her grave further.I really don't understand why she had to give it to the Boss,she should have lured the guy to take it 1st to prove she has truly been a virgin all along.all ya saying he can continue with the job,do you kn?ow how intimidatng such boss will turn out to be?i am sure later the 900k will soon be small money to the guy compared to the threat the boss will be giving their marriage.
The boss must be a callous man and wll further frustrate the guy @ work and still tell the wife secretly to meet hm up somwia else he loses hs job,the gullible babe and beng the fact he took her virginity will remain intimidated and confusedlonger than u see 2day.
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by BOUNTYDOG(m): 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
These are the 2 likely things involved.

1. The girl is smarter and lost her virginity long before now but only looking for a way to tell the guy such that it will seem she did it for him and not see her as a cheat and doubting her
(As a girl cannot lie being a virgin the night she will be deflowered,God made it so.)

2.The girl is dumb.(what if the boss is a ritualist that sleeps with only virgins?)
Lol
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by BOUNTYDOG(m): 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
KesterG:
Guys lets not 4get dat some of our present gf's r not virgins yet we long & yearn 4 dem. Ur gf might b anoda person's ex so wats. ur wife 2day was once sombodis gf & sometimes men still marry women dat was once marid 2 somoda person. Moreso we av more women cheating in dia husbands haus even wen dey av evrytin dey desire. Am not trying 2 support wat d girl did but asking dat we shd tink deep wit conscience & gd judgement b4 taking any actions so we dnt regret it 2moro.
Moreso guys also sleep wit sugar momies 2 raise cabadise 2 fend 4 dia families. Wht shd happen in dis case?

Ths is gone beyond a case of being a virgin or not
I think it has to do with trust.
No doubts even if the guy accepts her and continues with the marriage,he will have his moments sometime afterwards and might start to doubt her,forget her coming to confess,she did as she can't hide it with ther relationship
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by BOUNTYDOG(m): 12:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
Kassidy90:
If actually she did it for me am gonna be mad at her but the marriage would still continue.
My reasons are

1) If I leave her what is the assurance that am gonna end up with another Virgin, then if I don't how many men do I know that have tasted the next woman.

2) How saint I am myself?

3)Time heals all wounds.

But am quitting the Job instantly, probably move to another city

In other words she did what she did for nothing,which would have been avoided if she confided in you 1st.smh
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by presido07: 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
I think in my own opinion if she is truly repented of such things I will quite the Job and marry her cos am a bigger fish than 900k
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Nickymezor(f): 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
softysparky:

Honestly it's a silly thing to do, she didn't even do it to save a life but a job. I think she's better off not confessing.
Abi ooo... She should hv kept it to her sef
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by orogodoganyin(m): 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
i think i'd still go ahead with the marriage.
most guys chase gals hu are already in relationships. if they succeed n marry, it'd mean they know hu was messing up their bae's kinni b4 thm. i think its pretty mch the same. it's mostly that thot that irritates us
lyk 'this bastard was d one handling my girl's kinni faa... i wonder wot else he did... chai' . sumfin lyk dat sha
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by orogodoganyin(m): 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
BOUNTYDOG:
These are the 2 likely things involved.

1. The girl is smarter and lost her virginity long before now but only looking for a way to tell the guy such that it will seem she did it for him and not see her as a cheat and doubting her
(As a girl cannot lie being a virgin the night she will be deflowered,God made it so.)

lol... hymen can rupture due to other things nd she can lie along that line
only if her kinni aint tight, u may certainly catch her
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by sunnyeinstein(m): 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes, i am about doing it for u cheesy

Pls do quick and temme ooo, i want oyel rig job ooo, #1m per month ooo. Even if he say 3months lease on ur holy ghost centre, pls do! cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by yollychika(f): 10:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
She fo fuucck n get da job herself naaaaaa..... Wot a waste!!!! undecided
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by BOUNTYDOG(m): 12:13am On Jun 07, 2015
yollychika:
She fo fuucck n get da job herself naaaaaa..... Wot a waste!!!! undecided

Badtt gurl
Exactly what I'm thinking.
Cos if she want her relationship to last,she'd do for herself,

But if she wants to ridicuule the loverman further,she'll claim she did all for him
Cos how can u date a lady in this tym n age thru school and 4yrs after graduation and still abstaining.
Which church do u guys worship with?
And how re ur religious ties?
Cos u can't tell me the guy is a virgin all along,so why abstinence when you know you plan to marry her?
I would say u overstood ur bounds cos temptation s everywhere,how are u sure some rich toaster she had while sticking to u thru school has not taken advantage?u have stayed too long broke after school so ur girl must be a saint to stick with u all thru,odawise she'd been playing smart game u re not aware of.did u guys serve,were u in same state?
Try continue the marriage and come here a year after to tell ur experience.
Now the senate are even considering 11yrs as legal age to have sex...

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by arsetalks(m): 12:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
This is a tough situation to be in but it becomes easy with love, understanding and maturity. First the girl loves you to have gone that fact and if I was you. Secondly, she must have done that as a result of frustration. I am sure such a girl would not repeat that if she was well advised.

If she had come to you saying she was raped what would you have done? You are the best person to advise yourself in this case. You must know your girl enough. Is she the type that will go about sleeping with different men? Was this just a mistake on her part? Have you made mistakes before too?

If you have made mistakes before then you ( like all other men should ) drop this alpha-man mentality. We are equal to our women folks. If we can make mistakes, they too can.

Have a beautiful Sunday.
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by pomsky: 1:47am On Jun 08, 2015
MrAkias:
HER VIRGINITY
You met and dated a girl when you
were in the University, she was a
virgin when you met her, and you
both agreed not to have sex until
your wedding night. The two of u became graduates but were jobless
for 4yrs. However, after many years of
suffering, she later secured a job for
you
in one Big Company where you were
paid close to N900,000 per month. Things were now going well with you
n you finally proposed marriage to
her, she accepted but after a few
sec, tears began rolling down her
cheeks. You asked her what the
problem was and what you heard was...
"I AM SORRY LOVE, M NO LONGER A
VIRGIN, I GAVE MY VIRGINITY TO
YOUR BOSS BEFORE HE ACCEPTED
TO
EMPLOY YOU IN THE COMPANY. THAT'S THE ONLY CONDITION HE
GAVE ME IF YOU MUST BE EMPLOYED
OR YOU WOULD CONTINUE TO
REMAIN JOBLESS"
Hmmm.!
Assuming you were the guy, would you still go ahead with the
wedding.?
And as a lady, can u do such for your
love.?
LETS HEAR UR OPINION..........

[size=14pt].......blood job....[/size] undecided
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by DollyParton1(f): 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
arsetalks:

If you have made mistakes before then you ( like all other men should ) drop this alpha-man mentality. We are equal to our women folks. If we can make mistakes, they too can.
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Change is really here.
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
If I were the guy grin I will refuse job, if I truly care about the gal I will go ahead with our plans. I can't go on with the relationship out of pity though. It has to be that life is better with her.
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by arsetalks(m): 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
DollyParton1:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Change is really here.
Your phone go ring soon. No worry.
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
Atmy, i decided to call you out over here. Can we rub minds as a matter of urgency? I PM you but didnt see your reply.
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Wallington2000: 1:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
shocked
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by BareFacedLies(m): 8:41am On Jan 10, 2019
Are you going to eat the virginity?
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by lieutenantprime(m): 1:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
Truckpusher:
- The day that any of these girls starts [/b]paying ya bills,[b] your name automatically is Mr Sorry........Because one day you'll hate ya life.Mark my words.
I can relate bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Actress Adediwura Gold: I Once Had "Quickie" In Car / Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.