Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? (77095 Views)

Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another / Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by itsMrIke(m): 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
Idiotic post!!!
Big Hiss!!!
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by michael807: 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
MrAkias:
HER VIRGINITY
You met and dated a girl when you
were in the University, she was a
virgin when you met her, and you
both agreed not to have sex until
your wedding night. The two of u became graduates but were jobless
for 4yrs. However, after many years of
suffering, she later secured a job for
you
in one Big Company where you were
paid close to N900,000 per month. Things were now going well with you
n you finally proposed marriage to
her, she accepted but after a few
sec, tears began rolling down her
cheeks. You asked her what the
problem was and what you heard was...
"I AM SORRY LOVE, M NO LONGER A
VIRGIN, I GAVE MY VIRGINITY TO
YOUR BOSS BEFORE HE ACCEPTED
TO
EMPLOY YOU IN THE COMPANY. THAT'S THE ONLY CONDITION HE
GAVE ME IF YOU MUST BE EMPLOYED
OR YOU WOULD CONTINUE TO
REMAIN JOBLESS"
Hmmm.!
Assuming you were the guy, would you still go ahead with the
wedding.?
And as a lady, can u do such for your
love.?
LETS HEAR UR OPINION..........
I will forgive her and we continue with our marital life Okk

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by cutebobo(m): 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
i will surely continue with her after all na 'cus of me she did it

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by hensben(m): 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
In this case fvck virginity.
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by StepTwo: 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
loomer:
Na how many companies de allow husband and wife work with them?

the lady doesn't work there.

She only sold spare part to d boss to get her Man d job
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Mhizizzy(f): 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hmmmmm.....
She sud av told him

It's different if she wasn't a virgin.

My opinion tho
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by basholodan(m): 9:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hmmmmm *SMH
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by oluwafemi113(m): 9:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
abbeycial:
yes
would investigate further to be sure my boss coerced her into it just for me to get d job
then...
from the 900k salary,i would get a good BANELLI M4 gun.then pay my boss a visit at a place yoruba's call (oju iya olomo ko to omo)

u wld hear the rest on linda ikeji or nairaland.

O boi you funny die grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by loomer: 9:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
StepTwo:

Anyway na dem sabi
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by justwise(m): 9:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
Yes will definitely. Will still marry her.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by nightmile: 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
Dat one na small thing na..
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by tola9ja: 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
[size=18pt]i hate blood[/size]
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
taiocol:
Tales by moonlight,

Real tales by moonlight. No b lie
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Genea(f): 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
AnneMomoh:

Abok1?
lol,scout,na space bookers u dey fynd abi
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by mayusguy(m): 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
Its not about virginity, the main question is if the boss wont ask for more. This kinda tin doesnt end well, she should have discussed the issue with me b4 opening her legs . I no know who send am message grin
1stola:

Stupid guys everywhere.
You will die marrying a whòre..
Is virginity a pass to heaven?
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Ahmeduana(m): 9:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
MrAkias:
HER VIRGINITY You met and dated a girl when you were in the University, she was a virgin when you met her, and you both agreed not to have sex until your wedding night. The two of u became graduates but were jobless for 4yrs. However, after many years of suffering, she later secured a job for you in one Big Company where you were paid close to N900,000 per month. Things were now going well with you n you finally proposed marriage to her, she accepted but after a few sec, tears began rolling down her cheeks. You asked her what the problem was and what you heard was... "I AM SORRY LOVE, M NO LONGER A VIRGIN, I GAVE MY VIRGINITY TO YOUR BOSS BEFORE HE ACCEPTED TO EMPLOY YOU IN THE COMPANY. THAT'S THE ONLY CONDITION HE GAVE ME IF YOU MUST BE EMPLOYED OR YOU WOULD CONTINUE TO REMAIN JOBLESS" Hmmm.! Assuming you were the guy, would you still go ahead with the wedding.? And as a lady, can u do such for your love.? LETS HEAR UR OPINION..........
KI NI BIG DEAL? A RI IRU E RI, A FI DERU BO OLORO!
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
900k per month!!!!! With that salary and the kind hardship whey dey naija for now, I can forgive Lucifer for tricking Eve to eat the forbidden fruit.

But finally, A virgin cannot agree to have sex on those conditions...
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
MrAkias:
HER VIRGINITY
You met and dated a girl when you
were in the University, she was a
virgin when you met her, and you
both agreed not to have sex until
your wedding night. The two of u became graduates but were jobless
for 4yrs. However, after many years of
suffering, she later secured a job for
you
in one Big Company where you were
paid close to N900,000 per month. Things were now going well with you
n you finally proposed marriage to
her, she accepted but after a few
sec, tears began rolling down her
cheeks. You asked her what the
problem was and what you heard was...
"I AM SORRY LOVE, M NO LONGER A
VIRGIN, I GAVE MY VIRGINITY TO
YOUR BOSS BEFORE HE ACCEPTED
TO
EMPLOY YOU IN THE COMPANY. THAT'S THE ONLY CONDITION HE
GAVE ME IF YOU MUST BE EMPLOYED
OR YOU WOULD CONTINUE TO
REMAIN JOBLESS"
Hmmm.!
Assuming you were the guy, would you still go ahead with the
wedding.?
And as a lady, can u do such for your
love.?
LETS HEAR UR OPINION..........

More like nollywood movie abi drama script!

Well, I will continue with the marriage so as to give this movie a different direction.
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Brugo(m): 9:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
What a mumu scenario. This can never happen in real life. Any woman who tells you a story like this is hiding the truth.

A woman who would go to this length does not love you. She only needs a leash on you so she can command whatever she wants in the marriage by blackmail.

Beware of Greek Gifts.
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by AnneMomoh: 9:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
Genea:
lol,scout,na space bookers u dey fynd abi

yep wink
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by refreshrate: 9:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
jaybee3:
This one na real technical question ooooo but let me give it a try...

I would have to be grateful to her for going extra length in helping me secure the employment.

If kids aren't involved, i will resign the job and return all the money i've earned to date to her then divorce her simply because she should have discussed her planned action with me before going ahead with the action

If kids are involved, i will still divorce her but won't return the money since it will go towards raising the kids

The fact of the matter is anyone that can do anything for money is very dangerous and you are simply better off without them.

Seriously? After 4 years of unemployment?

issokay
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by themodernman: 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
prevail23:
she for tell me 1st na,
i wouldn't have accepted at d 1st place...

but as she gave her virginity for my sake,i will go on with d marriage..
after all God doesn't reserve special seat in heaven for guys dat get married to virgins undecided

1st Liar.

Next!
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
i go love ha d more nd cherish ha fr life virginity no b by force o.
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Genea(f): 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
AnneMomoh:

yep wink
thumbs up,kip it up o
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by mayusguy(m): 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
Lmao 'spare part' grin
StepTwo:

Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by klax(m): 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
You need advise and you still lies honestly you have failed to get any serious attention. Hear yourself a young graduate got a job N900, 000/ month in which country Nigeria or where is that not a bloody lie Pls edit your post for serious advise ok. God bless
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by adoinem(f): 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ogogoro joint tale
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Lexusgs430: 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
She probably had lost her virginity prior,and did not know how to tell him, hence formed part of an elaborate scheme to save her blushes.
Go and ask your boss, the condition of the kit kat!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by achiever4real: 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
As a girl,I can't do it for love cos the guy can start misbehaving tomorrow but if I were a guy,I will cherish the gal forever if I find out she said the truth..afterall,some girls lost theirs cos of iphone or bb but she sacrificed hers for me.
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by nwakaibeya1: 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
many men are in this type of success but who among men will ever reveal how he got success in life ?success is very very expensive and costly and so many men have done worst things to be so called successfull or rich as the case may be,not to talk of this common thing this lady did?even many reading this are in the mans shoes but pretend and those are the men we call CHAMELEONS
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by Swagk101(m): 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
Y will I continue? She should av waited, didn't she knw dat patience is a virtue? She con allow anoda man tear ha puna...d man go dey her memory 4ever instead of me.
Re: Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? by AnneMomoh: 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
Genea:
thumbs up,kip it up o

Gracias

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Actress Adediwura Gold: I Once Had "Quickie" In Car / Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.