Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" (54873 Views)

APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession / Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency / Rejoinder- "Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's Achievements". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by IYANGBALI: 11:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
People like barcanista and co will never see anything good in PMB's government,but alli know is that PMB's govt will never be as bad and as corrupt as that of Gej his pay master

5 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by kastrokay: 11:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
Pmb promise that after collecting the handover notes that he will start from the most difficult one. Now security is the most difficult one that is why he focused on that now. After that power and refinery will be next. Sai buhari

2 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Amansu(f): 11:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
@ bacanista, you are either a confused anti-Buhari or a paid PDP blogger.

Since when has a president become the police, prosecutor and judge to prosecute or free anyone charged to court?

As a person, what have you achieved in the last 12 days apart from criticism of others?

But you have forgotten to criticize GEJ that brought Nigeria to this mess you are recounting. You are not a serious person!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by nollywoodbabe: 11:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
nke001:

Quite different from his manifesto!
Whatever had happened to our $1=#1 et al' must be probed.

Apart from the usual wild rumors, Breaking News of wanna bees Bloggers..etc There was never a time President Buhari said with "His own Mouth" that $1 would be equal to 1 naira as that is not even Possible in the next four years.. That is almost "IMPOSSIBLE FEAT" That can take more than 8 solid years of hard work to achieve, so no serious adult that has an Idea of how Government works or the Economic situation of present day Nigeria would even dream of that... So NO President Buhari never ever said that!.... Again, while everyone of us wants President BUHARI to Probe Corruption, there was never a Time he actually used the word "PROBE" during the elections, a lot of political analyst said it would be better for him to find ways to Collect stolen Money, but not go after every Corrupt person and starts probing them, simple because he would spend the entire 4yrs doing this and might still not be through in the next coming years... The situation is that Bad... Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by garokabir: 11:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
barcanista:
ANTI-CORRUPTION:
Timpre Sylva FREED
:Buhari promised to fight corruption and to ensure that all ongoing trial are allowed to continue. In keeping to his promise, the Director of Public Prosecution under Buhari applied to withdraw the N2.5 billion fraud case against Fmr Gov of Bayelsa state and Buhari's ally Chief Timpre Sylva on June 1st, 2015. The action of the DPP led to striking out of another N19billion fraud suit against Sylva by Justice Ahmed Muhammed of the Federal High Court, Abuja on Wednesday, June 10, 2015. According to the learned Judge,
"the charges instituted against Sylva by the EFCC were an abuse of court process since they were based on the same set of transactions involved in the N2.45bn charges that were recently dropped against Sylva."
www.ynaija.com/ex-governor-bayelsa-timipre-sylva-cleared-efcc/

Fugitive exGov Murtala Nyako Free Again: Impeached Adamawa state Governor and another senior APC Chieftain Admiral Nyako Murtala was declared wanted on corruption and fraud charges by the EFCC on Feb 4, 2015, however he fled the prior to the time of the declaration. 24hours after the Buhari was sworn-in, the fugitive exGovernor made a surprise return to Nigeria. The same "wanted man" is yet to be arrested nor prosecuted under Buhari.
www.newsat247.com/2015/05/wanted-nyako-returns-plans-to-meet-buhari-will-he-be-arrested-did-you-remember-nyako-was-declared-wanted-by-the-efcc-over-read-details/
Buhari is yet to make any high profile arrest or prosecution since coming to power.

Transparency:
Buhari's administration promised to be very transparent. In fact, Baba pledged to lead by example by making public declaration of his Assets and liabilities. Till date #Baba is yet to make any declaration public. He only did the secret declaration like other public officers.

Security:
President Buhari promised to fight BH and BringBackOurGirls. Since his inauguration in May 29, Boko Haram have strucked a NINE times and killed over 500 Nigerians. We are yet to hear of any update with respect to the return of Chibok school girls.

Economy: Since coming to power petrol stations have continued to sell fuel at N120-N130 per litre across Nigeria instead of the approved N87 pump price. Nigerians have no clue whether there is still subsidy or not.

Governance:
Since coming to power, President Buhari is yet to appoint Senior Government officials like the Chief of Staff, Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Service Chiefs, Heads of Parastatals etcetera

I wish I can remember more of Baba's achievement. May God help Nigeria!
barcanista u are a fool 4 only 12 days , murtala nyako was impeach y was he not arrest immedately after he was impeachment,under jona admistration?? Y was sylva not plad guilty 4 six year under jona admistration?? Boko haram was not eradicated in 6year unda jona ,but in 12days undA buhari u are aaa big fool barcanista

5 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by leahcimzil: 11:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
there is re-tarded and there's really re-tarded. you sir are really re-tarded.

3 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by ducksoup: 11:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hh
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by yaskarahyelhope(f): 11:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
vedaxcool:

If you had any brain and human dignity left in you, you would know 12 days is not 6 years, I rest my case

Za baba is our latest tourist man just like OBJ started. I hope his own tourism yields better results. I don't wish him bad coz whether he do better or Bleep up, I don't bloody care. I am a child of wonders. Wen others are saying there is a casting down, am declaring it a time of lifting up. I and my family has succeeded already esp as God used GEJ to keep us alive. Grandpa, I dey pray 4U for divine direction or else, d ditch will be too small for U with all these retired and incumbent hoodlums surrounding U. 12days is enof to show a start off. In fact a day self. With all d impossible promises he made, I think say d otumorpko wey e do, pass becareful

God av mercy on Naija and our souls!!!
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by micoyankee(m): 11:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
scachy:

So because it's 12 wasted days,we should keep mute n clap for PMB? Some people are just blind followers. Smh

You have no point. Did you complain when gej didnt do anything about insurgency for over 5 years. You will complain for the next 3 years,

2 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
olayinkaj2:
. Hmmmm! Common sense, you no get. Just talking with both side of your mouth. Why are you so pained? Your otuoke lord has lost the electionand has finally relocated to his town and you are crying like mad dogs here. La a kaye jina si e o. Oponu!
How am I talking from both sides of my mouth? You rather face the argument or shut up. You can disagree with me with counter reasons or disprove the stated facts. Our president simply has no clear cut plan on how to govern. That is a fact! He is also an illiterate which is also a fact! Remember, he has not been able to clear the air of his certificate saga even after winning an election. He should shut Nigerians up by showing his certificate even if it is photocopy. How could someone that understands the complexities of development and governance be making those heap of promises during campaign just to garner votes - create 25,000 jobs to each state, pay corp members 5000, flush out boko haram withing weeks/months, free meal to kids, make 1$ equal to 1N, stabilize the prize of oil, create jobs from mining, 'pight kworoption', solve the power crises, bring back the chibok girls, bring about economic development by appointing "competent hands". All these specious achievement withing a 4 year mandate! That's ridiculous. Till now, at least 2 months after knowing he is going to be a president, he has become so dumb and is yet to unveil his list of "competent hands". Reason upon reason. I know this man was a leader before I was born (which I respect). But even at that, I will not hesitate to call him a Daura President. I haven't really seen PMB as a smart person. He may be incorruptible but that's not all that is needed to be a leader. How smart could you say he was to only lead for 2 years under military regime only to be over-throne by a much smarter Banbangida who imprisoned him for 4 years (Double of what he served). He is simply a Dullard from Daura.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by kay29000(m): 11:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
mrmetoo1:
You see what you want to see. In 12 days

1) He has met with service chiefs twice

2) Process of relocating command center started already

3) Already been to Chad and Niger to discuss Boko Haram.

4) Been to Germany for G7 meeting to get solid commitments from the most powerful nations in the world to help us in the fight against insurgents, corruption and economic advancements. Cameron already tweeted stating they created a unit to help fight corruption and Boko Haram. So basically not only did Buhari get them to commit, they acted immediately.

5) People from the past administration are already returning stolen money. They're already fighting corruption, they're already working out deals with companies that were caught red handed benefiting from the oil industry corruption. This is just the beginning, they haven't begun scratching the surface

6) He has proven already that he's a born again democrat by not interfering with happenings in the NASS. He reinforced his inaugural speech of "he belongs to everybody and he belongs to no one"

7) He has stated that there'll be no need for FOI that he's going to publicly declare his assets when verification is complete

God bless you jare!

3 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by prettyboi1(m): 11:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
Really tho, how old is this Barcanista guy? Dude behaves like a kid.

5 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
nollywoodbabe:

Apart from the usual wild rumors, Breaking News of wanna bees Bloggers..etc There was never a time President Buhari said with "His own Mouth" that $1 would be equal to 1 naira as that is not even Possible in the next four years.. That is almost "IMPOSSIBLE FEAT" That can take more than 8 solid years of hard work to achieve, so no serious adult that has an Idea of how Government works or the Economic situation of present day Nigeria would even dream of that... So NO President Buhari never ever said that!.... Again, while everyone of us wants President BUHARI to Probe Corruption, there was never a Time he actually used the word "PROBE" during the elections, a lot of political analyst said it would be better for him to find ways to Collect stolen Money, but not go after every Corrupt person and starts probing them, simple because he would spend the entire 4yrs doing this and might still not be through in the next coming years... The situation is that Bad... Thanks
!

Buharia actually said that. He did! We should stop denying the fact because such a promise sounds very silly. He said it in Owerri during one of his campaign visits. He promised to make 1$ equal to 1N if elected as president. He made that promise at the Dan Anyiam stadium in Owerri, Imo State. Let us stop denying these promises.
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by dammytosh: 11:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
vedaxcool:

If you had any brain and human dignity left in you, you would know 12 days is not 6 years, I rest my case

Who still quote and argue with that f00l called Barcanista.

He is simply a pathetic loser who sold his birthright before election and now turn to a town crier.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by dammytosh: 11:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
irahub:
!

Buharia actually said that. He did! We should stop denying the fact because such a promise sounds very silly. He said it in Owerri during one of his campaign visits. He promised to make 1$ equal to 1N if elected as president. He made that promise at the Dan Anyiam stadium in Owerri, Imo State. Let us stop denying these promises.

You are a liar.

Quote him word for word or just accept defeat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by lorddubic: 12:00am On Jun 12, 2015
The best Way to deal with mosquito:

GET UR MOSQUITO REPELLENT WRIST BAND...

wear it any time U want to sleep, and have a good nite rest.

I can help you get it.....+2347085215376
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by solonazzy: 12:04am On Jun 12, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
its only Janjaweedians that saw nothing good in his adminIstration, we are using his own 12days in office develeopment strides to compare your Daura President's own.

Your Daura President reminds me of Ferdinand Mangela who travelled round the world.
mtchewww.....whr's d sense in Dis nw....must u post?

2 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by solonazzy: 12:09am On Jun 12, 2015
vedaxcool:

Going by your words Jonathan performed exceedingly well than left no problems to be handled by Buhari, but "honourable"barcanista thinks otherwise;

The basis of any discussion remains truth and honesty, these 2 are lacking in you and mr. protection mafia
wat pains me most is d seriousness placed wit anythn from dat brainwashed dumbo called barcanista...silence is d best answer to fools...who even knows if he purposely posts thrash like Dis thread just to get u guys pouring out on him....my advice is he Shuld b ignored

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by exclusive7(m): 12:09am On Jun 12, 2015
mrmetoo1:
You see what you want to see. In 12 days

1) He has met with service chiefs twice

2) Process of relocating command center started already

3) Already been to Chad and Niger to discuss Boko Haram.

4) Been to Germany for G7 meeting to get solid commitments from the most powerful nations in the world to help us in the fight against insurgents, corruption and economic advancements. Cameron already tweeted stating they created a unit to help fight corruption and Boko Haram. So basically not only did Buhari get them to commit, they acted immediately.

5) People from the past administration are already returning stolen money. They're already fighting corruption, they're already working out deals with companies that were caught red handed benefiting from the oil industry corruption. This is just the beginning, they haven't begun scratching the surface

6) He has proven already that he's a born again democrat by not interfering with happenings in the NASS. He reinforced his inaugural speech of "he belongs to everybody and he belongs to no one"

7) He has stated that there'll be no need for FOI that he's going to publicly declare his assets when verification is complete
see you...discussion na action?.....pls results not words not discussions..... in almost 2weeks..his stay in Nigeria has been wat I don't know...the man is expected to strategize b4 hand on solving Nigeria's problem...not going to attend meetings with world leaders to gain recognition.... dis re strategies dis man cld have prepared b4 he was sworn in even during his campaign..."I will stop boKOharam.." the question is HOW?.."I will put an end to corruption..."pls HOW...?...no blue print for healing our nation and he z tagged d peoples general..saviour of Nigeria......SAVIOUR MY FOOT...
okay...look at d dude dat claimed during d time of his elections dat he has just 1million,that he lives on his pension..someone claiming to be so clean now can't declare his assets...
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by olaymuchak(m): 12:14am On Jun 12, 2015
It is too early to call barcanister, the opposition 'PDP' nd it's cronies should do their best in playing this role with good fortune instead of forecasting doom.#iranu analysis.

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 12, 2015
Barcanista

I ask this in utter sincerity:

Did you lose your job?

7 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Jessewizy(m): 12:22am On Jun 12, 2015
For how long are we going to be patient for this old man to deliver
on his promises? I've really run out of patience. And strongly
believe that Buhari is taking Nigerians for granted.TRUE Or
FALSE
Boko Haram: Foreign Intervention A Big Shame To Nigerian
Military - Brainless Buhari
This man has no shame at all. After condemning past government
for seeking the cooperation of Niger, Chad and Cameroun in the
fight against the Hausa-Fulani boko haram terrorists, he is doing
exactly the same thing he called a shameful act. Indeed a dullard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sEIsvEhDJA
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 12, 2015
12 days and he is already achieving what the clueless one couldn't acheive in 6 years.

2 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by akigbemaru: 12:36am On Jun 12, 2015
Buhari achievements!
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 12, 2015
scachy:

Well articulated, please barcanista hope am allowed to copy n paste on my fb wall for broader outreach?
sure you can but pls dont forget to credit the author. thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 12, 2015
agabaI23:
barca barca barcanista
I dey hail you.

Say baba, babaonechance wink
my bros I greet you o. I no know why these people de vex for me
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 12, 2015
kalindaminda:
Barcanista

I ask this in utter sincerity:

Did you lose your job?
Do you have job for me?
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by abbey621(m): 12:56am On Jun 12, 2015
irahub:
!

And aren't you naive for believing such a fallacy? I'm assuming you are educated, if this is true how can you honestly expect N1 to equal $1, I could care less if dollar to Naira remains high and the president achieves some of his other agendas. Boko Haram, electricity and unemployment are much more important than trying to make the Naira a super currency!

3 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by intergral(m): 1:01am On Jun 12, 2015
barcanista:
ANTI-CORRUPTION:
Timpre Sylva FREED
:Buhari promised to fight corruption and to ensure that all ongoing trial are allowed to continue. In keeping to his promise, the Director of Public Prosecution under Buhari applied to withdraw the N2.5 billion fraud case against Fmr Gov of Bayelsa state and Buhari's ally Chief Timpre Sylva on June 1st, 2015. The action of the DPP led to striking out of another N19billion fraud suit against Sylva by Justice Ahmed Muhammed of the Federal High Court, Abuja on Wednesday, June 10, 2015. According to the learned Judge,
"the charges instituted against Sylva by the EFCC were an abuse of court process since they were based on the same set of transactions involved in the N2.45bn charges that were recently dropped against Sylva."
www.ynaija.com/ex-governor-bayelsa-timipre-sylva-cleared-efcc/

Fugitive exGov Murtala Nyako Free Again: Impeached Adamawa state Governor and another senior APC Chieftain Admiral Nyako Murtala was declared wanted on corruption and fraud charges by the EFCC on Feb 4, 2015, however he fled the prior to the time of the declaration. 24hours after the Buhari was sworn-in, the fugitive exGovernor made a surprise return to Nigeria. The same "wanted man" is yet to be arrested nor prosecuted under Buhari.
www.newsat247.com/2015/05/wanted-nyako-returns-plans-to-meet-buhari-will-he-be-arrested-did-you-remember-nyako-was-declared-wanted-by-the-efcc-over-read-details/
Buhari is yet to make any high profile arrest or prosecution since coming to power.

Transparency:
Buhari's administration promised to be very transparent. In fact, Baba pledged to lead by example by making public declaration of his Assets and liabilities. Till date #Baba is yet to make any declaration public. He only did the secret declaration like other public officers.

Security:
President Buhari promised to fight BH and BringBackOurGirls. Since his inauguration in May 29, Boko Haram have strucked a NINE times and killed over 500 Nigerians. We are yet to hear of any update with respect to the return of Chibok school girls.

Economy: Since coming to power petrol stations have continued to sell fuel at N120-N130 per litre across Nigeria instead of the approved N87 pump price. Nigerians have no clue whether there is still subsidy or not.

Governance:
Since coming to power, President Buhari is yet to appoint Senior Government officials like the Chief of Staff, Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Service Chiefs, Heads of Parastatals etcetera

I wish I can remember more of Baba's achievement. May God help Nigeria!
GOAT.... I'm very sure you are/were so dumb In school.... Sha the same way your Olodo boss failed thats how you and all those who voted him will continue to fail and fail till eternity... BUNCH oF FAILURES... ENEMIES OF NIGERIA!!! JOBLESS LOOSERs!!!

3 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Igzhbt(m): 1:05am On Jun 12, 2015
See fools. Twelve days, u r expecting miracle. Ur Gej wey dey dr for 6yrs didn't do anything beneficial to all wif our resources, all he doz with his cabal is to steal and sell us. I can see why stealing is diff from corruption. If u r not satisfied go and hold life wire den u can hear abt 9ja dev in heaven or hell. Gej MORONS,pessimists like you all, oniranu, onisokuso, ole. #GODbeWithBaba.

3 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by dharyour93(m): 1:06am On Jun 12, 2015
Captain6:
[size=20pt]With all due respect, what reasonable achievements have you made,that has affected the life of alot people positively in your ENTIRE life?[/size] your criticism sometimes pisses me off,Gej/pdp your paymasters, were totally useless for 16 bloody years,give Pmb time man,he isn't a magician, be reasonable please.

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Rick9(m): 1:08am On Jun 12, 2015
ionsman:

Gej built 6 refineries in 6 years can you beat that? Buhari is just too slow. ....

list the refineries and their locations let me go and verify. Na your parlor Gej build the 6 refineries put abi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Governor Masari Builds Mosque On Roundabout In Katsina (Picture) / IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East / Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.