Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" (54874 Views)

APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession / Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency / Rejoinder- "Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's Achievements". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by izutex007(m): 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
vedaxcool:

If you had any brain and human dignity left in you, you would know 12 days is not 6 years, I rest my case

pple are quick to judge. thts our human nature. lets gv baba time joor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by jimngam(m): 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
He's a confirmed Daura President. A certificateless and senile president. He certainly has no development agenda for this country. Expect more gaffes from him.

This "Daura President" had become a cliché. ... *smh

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
Mtcheewww. As i saw the op's name, i knew its gonna be against Buhari's administration but i left him for God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by bdbest1(m): 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
we are still waiting for "the change magic"

For your OTG Smartphones flash drive.... Please check my signature.

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by MabraO: 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
Who is d mods that moved this dilly thread to front page
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by agabaI23(m): 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
barca barca barcanista
I dey hail you.

Say baba, babaonechance wink
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by robosky02(m): 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
ok let the achievment continue

waiting for 12 months.............
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by MyMouth(m): 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
vedaxcool:

If you had any brain and human dignity left in you, you would know 12 days is not 6 years, I rest my case
What a punch! Pls bros teach me how to punch like u!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by strongerthaneva(m): 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
barcanista:
ANTI-CORRUPTION:
Timpre Sylva FREED
:Buhari promised to fight corruption and to ensure that all ongoing trial are allowed to continue. In keeping to his promise, the Director of Public Prosecution under Buhari applied to withdraw the N2.5 billion fraud case against Fmr Gov of Bayelsa state and Buhari's ally Chief Timpre Sylva on June 1st, 2015. The action of the DPP led to striking out of another N19billion fraud suit against Sylva by Justice Ahmed Muhammed of the Federal High Court, Abuja on Wednesday, June 10, 2015. According to the learned Judge,
"the charges instituted against Sylva by the EFCC were an abuse of court process since they were based on the same set of transactions involved in the N2.45bn charges that were recently dropped against Sylva."
www.ynaija.com/ex-governor-bayelsa-timipre-sylva-cleared-efcc/

Fugitive exGov Murtala Nyako Free Again: Impeached Adamawa state Governor and another senior APC Chieftain Admiral Nyako Murtala was declared wanted on corruption and fraud charges by the EFCC on Feb 4, 2015, however he fled the prior to the time of the declaration. 24hours after the Buhari was sworn-in, the fugitive exGovernor made a surprise return to Nigeria. The same "wanted man" is yet to be arrested nor prosecuted under Buhari.
www.newsat247.com/2015/05/wanted-nyako-returns-plans-to-meet-buhari-will-he-be-arrested-did-you-remember-nyako-was-declared-wanted-by-the-efcc-over-read-details/
Buhari is yet to make any high profile arrest or prosecution since coming to power.

Transparency:
Buhari's administration promised to be very transparent. In fact, Baba pledged to lead by example by making public declaration of his Assets and liabilities. Till date #Baba is yet to make any declaration public. He only did the secret declaration like other public officers.

Security:
President Buhari promised to fight BH and BringBackOurGirls. Since his inauguration in May 29, Boko Haram have strucked a NINE times and killed over 500 Nigerians. We are yet to hear of any update with respect to the return of Chibok school girls.

Economy: Since coming to power petrol stations have continued to sell fuel at N120-N130 per litre across Nigeria instead of the approved N87 pump price. Nigerians have no clue whether there is still subsidy or not.

Governance:
Since coming to power, President Buhari is yet to appoint Senior Government officials like the Chief of Staff, Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Service Chiefs, Heads of Parastatals etcetera

I wish I can remember more of Baba's achievement. May God help Nigeria!
OMG since have been online no PDP supporter have made any sense and have no inbuilt compotment to be gud opposition..even if u heard their chief commentator olisa metuh na so so rubbish no points at all from them..16yrs in university without gud certificate is a disgrace to.mans life..i pray against this for my unborn child and family as a whole oo..ApC thank u for showing us the way oo..

4 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by madjune(m): 10:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
No mature or sane person need engage a person like barcanista in any discourse because what he does is, bring you down to his level of stupidity and ignorance and beat you hands down.

And he will always win. Why?

Because he's inexhaustively inept.

9 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
barcanista:
ANTI-CORRUPTION:
Timpre Sylva FREED
:Buhari promised to fight corruption and to ensure that all ongoing trial are allowed to continue. In keeping to his promise, the Director of Public Prosecution under Buhari applied to withdraw the N2.5 billion fraud case against Fmr Gov of Bayelsa state and Buhari's ally Chief Timpre Sylva on June 1st, 2015. The action of the DPP led to striking out of another N19billion fraud suit against Sylva by Justice Ahmed Muhammed of the Federal High Court, Abuja on Wednesday, June 10, 2015. According to the learned Judge,
"the charges instituted against Sylva by the EFCC were an abuse of court process since they were based on the same set of transactions involved in the N2.45bn charges that were recently dropped against Sylva."

Fugitive exGov Murtala Nyako Free Again: Impeached Adamawa state Governor and another senior APC Chieftain Admiral Nyako Murtala was declared wanted on corruption and fraud charges by the EFCC on Feb 4, 2015, however he fled the prior to the time of the declaration. 24hours after the Buhari was sworn-in, the fugitive exGovernor made a surprise return to Nigeria. The same "wanted man" is yet to be arrested nor prosecuted under Buhari.
www.newsat247.com/2015/05/wanted-nyako-returns-plans-to-meet-buhari-will-he-be-arrested-did-you-remember-nyako-was-declared-wanted-by-the-efcc-over-read-details/
Buhari is yet to make any high profile arrest or prosecution since coming to power.

Transparency:
Buhari's administration promised to be very transparent. In fact, Baba pledged to lead by example by making public declaration of his Assets and liabilities. Till date #Baba is yet to make any declaration public. He only did the secret declaration like other public officers.

Security:
President Buhari promised to fight BH and BringBackOurGirls. Since his inauguration in May 29, Boko Haram have strucked a NINE times and killed over 500 Nigerians. We are yet to hear of any update with respect to the return of Chibok school girls.

Economy: Since coming to power petrol stations have continued to sell fuel at N120-N130 per litre across Nigeria instead of the approved N87 pump price. Nigerians have no clue whether there is still subsidy or not.

Governance:
Since coming to power, President Buhari is yet to appoint Senior Government officials like the Chief of Staff, Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Service Chiefs, Heads of Parastatals etcetera

Dude, I av been following ur rants, and analyses but honestly I think this particular post is too hasty. Although I agree with ur first two points. But the rest! I mean did u just expect to wake up and suddenly boko haram is no more, so also their ideology.

Do u think the economy will rise up over night?

I'm not an expert in these things, I know u may know more than I do but u of all people should know some things take time, plan, fixing the right people and then watching it work while supervising it....its common sense.

8 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
barcanista:
Yes 12 days and he has "achieved" the above. Can you dispute that?

I gez you are indeed hypnotized by the pdp deception.

After the gigantic mess pdp put Nigeria in the last 16years,you expect GMB to clear in 12 days?...

The Nigerian image in the international community has now turned positive.For GMB to.be at g7 means a lot to Nigeria.Buharis visit to chad,niger is a step to stamping bh..

I plead with you.Give buhari six months.Things will start falling in place.

2 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by denco4: 10:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
Just 12 days u have started concluding. Y not wait for 100 days in office u will see progress I assure u

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by akoaki(m): 10:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
mrmetoo1:
You see what you want to see. In 12 days

1) He has met with service chiefs twice

2) Process of relocating command center started already

3) Already been to Chad and Niger to discuss Boko Haram.

4) Been to Germany for G7 meeting to get solid commitments from the most powerful nations in the world to help us in the fight against insurgents, corruption and economic advancements. Cameron already tweeted stating they created a unit to help fight corruption and Boko Haram. So basically not only did Buhari get them to commit, they acted immediately.

5) People from the past administration are already returning stolen money. They're already fighting corruption, they're already working out deals with companies that were caught red handed benefiting from the oil industry corruption. This is just the beginning, they haven't begun scratching the surface

6) He has proven already that he's a born again democrat by not interfering with happenings in the NASS. He reinforced his inaugural speech of "he belongs to everybody and he belongs to no one"

7) He has stated that there'll be no need for FOI that he's going to publicly declare his assets when verification is complete

You have expressed your opinion from an informed position and with utmost sense of responsibility and decency. I wish many of the posters on the other side of the divide would bury their youthful exuberance and tap from your wealth of knowledge, composure and maturity. Nigeria at this time need more of constructive criticism than destructive criticism for us to prosper as a nation.

4 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by dwayni: 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
I couldn't find a better way to look at this awesome thread. Sliding in like!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by MyMouth(m): 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
barcanista:
Hahaha
You mean meeting with Service Chiefs is nw an achievement? What about meeting with Oyegun?

"Process" Of relocating lol...
GoÍng to hChad and Germany now an achievement? What about going to Sokoto?
Who and who returned loot?

Hahaha @ 6 and 7! Boss yu be comedian
U are not just a comedian , you are the biggest protection seeking clown on this forum! Go get a life!

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by informato: 10:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
next to be freed....''PASTOR KING'' loading
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by adetop4luv: 10:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
sometime i just wonder if some pple actually use thier brain at all.with the present state of the country u xpect Buhari to turn things around after just 12 days in office.

2 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by opey112(m): 10:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
I get light for my area sha thats all.

2 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
barcanista:
ANTI-CORRUPTION:
Timpre Sylva FREED

Transparency:

Security:

Governance:

Mumu ... Go tell am for defence house
He assumed office not up to two weeks now
Na so e easy
Or him for fight and solve d problems of boko haram on his first day in office....
Himself go wear his armour go war front cus him be superman bah

#i can see that ur bad belle dey really turn ur stomach well well #

5 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by 989900: 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
Has the OP and his 'gang' ever thought of why the first analysis of a tenure is largely based on the first 100 days and not 12 days?

Comeback in 88 days.

6 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by pagoti(m): 10:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
all supporters of buhari has entered one chance including our highly respected tinubu

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Koolking(m): 10:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
barcanista:

Transparency:

May God help you to overcome your hate.

Was expecting to read intellectually overwhelming comment on asset declaration from you, embarrassingly you still allow hate to cloud your reasoning. However, aren't you aware that the president and vice had declared their assets? The onus is on CCB to make it public. One of their excuses is that they are being constraint by the Acts that governed their operations. Is assets declaration one of the problems of Nigeria?

May God help you once again to reason objectively

5 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Bifwoli: 10:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
GMB's only achievements are joy rides,inspecting foreign guards of honor,photo-ops with foreign leaders and adding mileage plus wear and tear to the presidential jet.

Nb:he comes from a very backward region so his underachievements are par for the course.
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by informato: 10:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
no one pain me like that of TIMIPRE SYLVA...na so buhari won take fight corruption ??
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by darlenese(f): 10:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
Trash
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Captain6(m): 10:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
barcanista:
ANTI-CORRUPTION:
Timpre Sylva FREED
:Buhari promised to fight corruption and to ensure that all ongoing trial are allowed to continue. In keeping to his promise, the Director of Public Prosecution under Buhari applied to withdraw the N2.5 billion fraud case against Fmr Gov of Bayelsa state and Buhari's ally Chief Timpre Sylva on June 1st, 2015. The action of the DPP led to striking out of another N19billion frau8d suit against Sylva by Justice Ahmed Muhammed of the Federal High Court, Abuja on Wednesday, June 10, 2015. According to the learned Judge,

Transparency:

Security:

Governance:

With all due respect, what reasonable achievements have you made,that has affected the life of alot people positively in your ENTIRE life? your criticism sometimes pisses me off,Gej/pdp your paymasters, were totally useless for 16 bloody years,give Pmb time man,he isn't a magician, be reasonable please.

7 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by scachy(m): 10:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
barcanista:
ANTI-CORRUPTION:
Timpre Sylva FREED

Transparency:

Security:

Governance:

Well articulated, please barcanista hope am allowed to copy n paste on my fb wall for broader outreach?
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by micoyankee(m): 10:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
barcanista:
ANTI-CORRUPTION:
Timpre Sylva FREED

Transparency:

Security:

Governance:

Your boss gej was there for approximately 6 years, what did he do... 12 days and you have started complaining, weather you like it or not his your president for the next 3 years and some month, you will get tired before the end of the year

3 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by zizytd(m): 10:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
The only place that people want their government to fail but @ the other hand they themselves lose wen their government fails. I just realised that some people don't want Nigeria to move forward. Barcanista you want buhari to fail, if Buhari's fails who will lose? The more you guys keep accusing the government, the better the government becomes. So u guys should keep accusing.

5 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by delors(m): 10:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
barcanista:
ANTI-CORRUPTION:
Timpre Sylva FREED

Transparency:

Security:

Governance:

Abeg park well jor! Na within 12 days dem dey take change Rome? How quick are u to come to ur watery evaluation. I understand the sarcasm behind this topic of yours so I ll let u swim in your own subtle mockery and a shamble of loud sounding nothingness you call assessment.

3 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by M4gunners: 10:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
temitemi1:
We are finished if these are what #baba will be referring to as his achievements ;Dmy nephews n nieces are still expecting their free MEAL...
Joke apart if these school kids should swear for Babaonechance, nigeria will be in state of confusion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Governor Masari Builds Mosque On Roundabout In Katsina (Picture) / IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East / Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.