Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,816 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" (54864 Views)

APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession / Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency / Rejoinder- "Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's Achievements". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Bamz(m): 10:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
vedaxcool:

If you had any brain and human dignity left in you, you would know 12 days is not 6 years, I rest my case

I'm sure barcanista has a brain, whether he uses or not isn't for me to decide. Human dignity I very much doubt that.

I never expect anything positive from him.

He seems to forget he's even a Nigerian first off all, same with his groupies.

Hate and bigotry are very strong.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by scachy(m): 10:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
micoyankee:

Your boss gej was there for approximately 6 years, what did he do... 12 days and you have started complaining, weather you like it or not his your president for the next 3 years and some month, you will get tired before the end of the year
So because it's 12 wasted days,we should keep mute n clap for PMB? Some people are just blind followers. Smh
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by afuye(m): 10:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
Sychophant
barcanista:
ANTI-CORRUPTION:
Timpre Sylva FREED
:Buhari promised to fight corruption and to ensure that all ongoing trial are allowed to continue. In keeping to his promise, the Director of Public Prosecution under Buhari applied to withdraw the N2.5 billion fraud case against Fmr Gov of Bayelsa state and Buhari's ally Chief Timpre Sylva on June 1st, 2015. The action of the DPP led to striking out of another N19billion fraud suit against Sylva by Justice Ahmed Muhammed of the Federal High Court, Abuja on Wednesday, June 10, 2015. According to the learned Judge,
"the charges instituted against Sylva by the EFCC were an abuse of court process since they were based on the same set of transactions involved in the N2.45bn charges that were recently dropped against Sylva."
www.ynaija.com/ex-governor-bayelsa-timipre-sylva-cleared-efcc/

Fugitive exGov Murtala Nyako Free Again: Impeached Adamawa state Governor and another senior APC Chieftain Admiral Nyako Murtala was declared wanted on corruption and fraud charges by the EFCC on Feb 4, 2015, however he fled the prior to the time of the declaration. 24hours after the Buhari was sworn-in, the fugitive exGovernor made a surprise return to Nigeria. The same "wanted man" is yet to be arrested nor prosecuted under Buhari.
www.newsat247.com/2015/05/wanted-nyako-returns-plans-to-meet-buhari-will-he-be-arrested-did-you-remember-nyako-was-declared-wanted-by-the-efcc-over-read-details/
Buhari is yet to make any high profile arrest or prosecution since coming to power.

Transparency:
Buhari's administration promised to be very transparent. In fact, Baba pledged to lead by example by making public declaration of his Assets and liabilities. Till date #Baba is yet to make any declaration public. He only did the secret declaration like other public officers.

Security:
President Buhari promised to fight BH and BringBackOurGirls. Since his inauguration in May 29, Boko Haram have strucked a NINE times and killed over 500 Nigerians. We are yet to hear of any update with respect to the return of Chibok school girls.

Economy: Since coming to power petrol stations have continued to sell fuel at N120-N130 per litre across Nigeria instead of the approved N87 pump price. Nigerians have no clue whether there is still subsidy or not.

Governance:
Since coming to power, President Buhari is yet to appoint Senior Government officials like the Chief of Staff, Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Service Chiefs, Heads of Parastatals etcetera

I wish I can remember more of Baba's achievement. May God help Nigeria!
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
I don't know why Nigerians and madam due process Oby Ezekwesili are no longer interested in finding the Chibok girl? Why is this scam no longer a matter national urgency? Please can someone tell Buhari to bring back our girls?
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by dungas30(m): 10:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
i ddnt no dat dia ar still unreasonable pple on naira land wat is 12 dayz in office? pls allow dis man to exibit wat he has for nigerianz. bfor u critizyz him. u ar nt ashame counting dayz for him to rectify the mess up of gej

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Realist2: 10:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
vedaxcool:

12 days . . .

He Used just 12days to achieved these,yet nothing positively to show only keeping Nigeria libolized; No service chief,no SGF,no Ministers, Subsidy cabals have hijacked him not willing to remove fuel subsidy,no blueprint on how economy should fare etc...
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by betty202020(m): 10:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
GEJ no give am clue. Lol. Super clueless
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by fabbyluv: 10:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
ionsman:

Dont mind Buhari. ..When Gej became president within 3 days,he turned Nigeria to Usa meanwhile,Buhari is busy travelling. .Gej built 6 refineries in 6 years can you beat that? Buhari is just too slow. ....

Correct person!!!!!! I dey feel u
GEJ till 2019

F00L like you......

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
barcanista:
ANTI-CORRUPTION:
Timpre Sylva FREED
:Buhari promised to fight corruption and to ensure that all ongoing trial are allowed to continue. In keeping to his promise, the Director of Public Prosecution under Buhari applied to withdraw the N2.5 billion fraud case against Fmr Gov of Bayelsa state and Buhari's ally Chief Timpre Sylva on June 1st, 2015. The action of the DPP led to striking out of another N19billion fraud suit against Sylva by Justice Ahmed Muhammed of the Federal High Court, Abuja on Wednesday, June 10, 2015. According to the learned Judge,
"the charges instituted against Sylva by the EFCC were an abuse of court process since they were based on the same set of transactions involved in the N2.45bn charges that were recently dropped against Sylva."

Fugitive exGov Murtala Nyako Free Again: Impeached Adamawa state Governor and another senior APC Chieftain Admiral Nyako Murtala was declared wanted on corruption and fraud charges by the EFCC on Feb 4, 2015, however he fled the prior to the time of the declaration. 24hours after the Buhari was sworn-in, the fugitive exGovernor made a surprise return to Nigeria. The same "wanted man" is yet to be arrested nor prosecuted under Buhari.
www.newsat247.com/2015/05/wanted-nyako-returns-plans-to-meet-buhari-will-he-be-arrested-did-you-remember-nyako-was-declared-wanted-by-the-efcc-over-read-details/
Buhari is yet to make any high profile arrest or prosecution since coming to power.

Transparency:
Buhari's administration promised to be very transparent. In fact, Baba pledged to lead by example by making public declaration of his Assets and liabilities. Till date #Baba is yet to make any declaration public. He only did the secret declaration like other public officers.

Security:
President Buhari promised to fight BH and BringBackOurGirls. Since his inauguration in May 29, Boko Haram have strucked a NINE times and killed over 500 Nigerians. We are yet to hear of any update with respect to the return of Chibok school girls.

Economy: Since coming to power petrol stations have continued to sell fuel at N120-N130 per litre across Nigeria instead of the approved N87 pump price. Nigerians have no clue whether there is still subsidy or not.

Governance:
Since coming to power, President Buhari is yet to appoint Senior Government officials like the Chief of Staff, Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Service Chiefs, Heads of Parastatals etcetera

ame.
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Captain6(m): 10:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
Is really unfair to start judging Pmb now, give him alittle time to kick start his government fully (his cabinet is not yet ready),I think he is taking his time now(settling down)to avoid making same mistakes that clown from otuoke made.

3 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by fabbyluv: 10:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
ionsman:

Dont mind Buhari. ..When Gej became president within 3 days,he turned Nigeria to Usa meanwhile,Buhari is busy travelling. .Gej built 6 refineries in 6 years can you beat that? Buhari is just too slow.

F00L like you......

Correct person!!!!!!
GEJ till 2019
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by charlie009: 10:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
Only lazy nigerians expects miracle over night. Our president is really ontop of his game. You n I knows that.

2 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by olayinkaj2(m): 10:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
He's a confirmed Daura President. A certificateless and senile president. He certainly has no development agenda for this country. Expect more gaffes from him.
. You are just a loosed werey, there are still spaces in yaba left that you can occupy.

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by M4gunners: 10:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
I heard a 50kg bag of rice formally sold for 7,000 gose now for 12,000.One of Baba achievement.
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by UrbanMystique: 10:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
nke001:

Quite different from his manifesto!
Whatever had happened to our $1=#1 et al' must be probed.
shey bi you want that happen in 12 days... ashiere
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by fabbyluv: 10:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
M4gunners:
I heard a 50kg bag of rice formally sold for 7,000 gose now for 12,000.One of Baba achievement.
and a bag of cement now is 2,500
Buhari is working indeed

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by fabbyluv: 10:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
Nigerians will beg GEJ to come back, just watch n see
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by itsamazon: 10:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
barcanista:
ANTI-CORRUPTION:
Timpre Sylva FREED

Transparency:

Security:

Governance:

it has been obvious right from time that you are an anti-buhari Agent, therefore seeing d name of d op as "barcanista" proved that nothing optimistic can come out from u.
It is only a hater of progress that will see d good in someone but will only focus on the bad ones and sincerely ur points are baseless
Just few days ago, PDP senate candidates had their victory in the house of assembly with a total deceptive arrangement of election which the APC members brutally condemned still Buhari maturedly accepted them and is ready to work with them.
while u are here cracking your head for downfall, Buhari has been said to be meeting with the security agencies as well as foreign leaders just for one aim, to make victory over boko haram insurgency.
Just today, we received a good news of the PH refinery to become effective by July, dat tells there is visibility for PMS to reduce to #40 per litre.
All I can say is Buhari for the past 12days have proven to be a better leader than Jonathan. You can either accept or take a piss. U can remain here to poison the minds of people just to satisfy ur ego and prove urself worthy instead of imbibe others on productive ways to better d nation. It's only in time people will see that we did vote for d right man to be in power while u will keep wallowing in irrelevant issues. I am sure of one thing Buhari isn't gonna create space to listen to ur cock and bull stories u and rest of the Media send to people. He is too wise and matured for that.

10 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by KoloOyinbo(m): 10:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
He's a confirmed Daura President. A certificateless and senile president. He certainly has no development agenda for this country. Expect more gaffes from him.

Why does this sound so much like 'sour grapes'? Just accept that the best man and best party won! Welcome to democracy!
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by dotwyz: 10:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
I will like to tell u that, what has been spoil for 6yrs ago is impossible to repaire within 12days. ahh ahh!!! 12days? shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
I don't know why we Nigerians are overly optimistic on this man. He simply has nothing to offer and has no clear-cut plan on how to govern Nigeria. Maybe, he didn't know he would win the election and was more interested in fomenting troubles and mayhem as he did in 2011. Now he has the floor, he seems very empty and lacks ideas.
Just reason it out - Do you consider a 72 year old acclaimed general that makes this campaign promises as intelligent and can turn things around? "I will make 1$ equal to a naira". That's one of the heights of illiteracy and lack of economic policies. Lest I forget, he also promised to create 1 million jobs in Enugu through coal. He really sounds silly and was likely babbling out some promises. Without insult, this man is a complete Daura President[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by tallceejay(m): 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I'm sorry for your brain, it needs to be exchange on OLX if you call these things achievements

so how much can one really achieve in 12days(plus weekends) ? una too dey curse for this nairaland sef

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by oscarjulliet: 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
[quote author=barcanista post=34635545]ANTI-CORRUPTION:
Timpre Sylva FREED

Mr Barcanista or wetin be your name? Am so proud of u that u ar doing the job of one minister. And i wsh u continue like dis for four good year or eight of mr President. U sabi talk and condem, keep it up! If u ar jobless, and u think by so doing this goverment will employ u, u ar a lier. U will shout for eight year and dry if u don't stop all these rubish!. And to all your surpporters, if u ar not dertisfy with d perfomance of Mr Buhari, why can't u go and meet your president at Otuoke. Or is it a crime to change government. Wy ar u pple so RAW like this? The person u ar supporting is no crying so, what is your own wahala that keep u crying for days now. And if care is not taken, u will just cry for eight years. God bless Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by olayinkaj2(m): 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
Realist2:

He Used just 12days to achieved these,yet nothing positively to show only keeping Nigeria libolized; No service chief,no SGF,no Ministers, Subsidy cabals have hijacked him not willing to remove fuel subsidy,no blueprint on how economy should fare etc...
. You are one of those people that will call him names when he rushes to appoint people into positions without carefully selecting them. You all shout about jonathan appointing minister 3days he assumes office and where have they led him. Otondo like you spewing trash.

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by ManTiger(m): 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
[s]Since coming to power petrol stations have continued to sell fuel at N120-N130 per litre across Nigeria instead of the approved N87 pump price. Nigerians have no clue whether there is still subsidy or not.
[/s]

Jonathan should have reduced the pump price to a ridiculous price and lets see how buhari could maintain it... so blame GEJ.

Besides, Buhari is not a magic you know!
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
**Checks op name
**sees its that ode 'bar.canista'
**hisses
**decides
Its better you click on my signature, than listen to this 'olodo'

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by fabbyluv: 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
irahub:
I don't know why we Nigerians are overly optimistic on this man. He simply has nothing to offer and has no clear-cut plan on how to govern Nigeria. Maybe, he didn't know he would win the election and was more interested in fomenting troubles and mayhem as he did in 2011. Now he has the floor, he seems very empty and lacks ideas.
Just reason it out - Do you consider a 72 year old acclaimed general that makes this campaign promises as intelligent and can turn things around? "I will make 1$ equal to a naira". That's one of the heights of illiteracy and lack of economic policies. Lest I forget, he also promised to create 1 million jobs in Enugu through coal. He really sounds silly and was likely babbling out some promises. Without insult, this man is a complete Daura President[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Correct person!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by angelseddy(f): 10:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

Oh shut it already! Enough of your insults. You're one of the problems this nations has. If GEJ is better then you're definitely the dullard!!

4 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by fabbyluv: 10:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
ManTiger:
[s]Since coming to power petrol stations have continued to sell fuel at N120-N130 per litre across Nigeria instead of the approved N87 pump price. Nigerians have no clue whether there is still subsidy or not.
[/s]

Jonathan should have reduced the pump price to a ridiculous price and lets see how buhari could maintain it... so blame GEJ.

Besides, Buhari is not a magic you know!
Na now u know abi?
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Captain6(m): 10:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
Op, can you effectively change your new house for good as the man of the house, who just settled down into a rented house, with no furnitures around, and you also heard that armed robbers disturbs the neighborhood, just within 12days?If you can't please keep calm and wait patiently,for 6months atleast before judging Buhari's administration.

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by kastrokay: 10:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
I don't know why some people just want to bring pmb down at all cost. They are in nigeria when he ordered the army headquaters to maidugari, and they did not clap for him, he travelled to chad, niger and germany for security challenges in the country yet they critisized him.

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
vedaxcool:

12 days . . .

Oh yes, 12 days. For a country that buhari claimed is in the biggest mess in our history, we expect swift reaction from him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Storms Abuja Nightclub With Hafiz, Her Rumored Boyfriend / Sympathisers At Abiola Ajimobi's Residence In Ibadan / South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.