Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,862 members, 7,824,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies (69121 Views)

10 Pictures Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Can Relate To / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by idris4eva(m): 8:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
sauceny:
Most Nigerian youths aren't determined to make it in life,through hard work...There isn't an atom of entrepreneurship in em...

Abeg stop all dis entrepreneurship of a thing jare.......what are u. Selling?

1 Like

Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by tonygee88(m): 8:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
CR77:
May God help you.
U can be his grin
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Genea(f): 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
Addicted2Women:

Can i be your sugar son ??
bae am 21,nt even an aunt yet...btw go and face ya bk

1 Like

Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by crazygod(m): 8:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
ladyF:
grin Them no go still change, it's only lazy men that look for sugar mummy. Any sagar daddy on nairaland? kiss kiss kiss

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again oooo grin grin grin
Lady u've been scarce lately. Where did u go now? And where's introvert? I miss u guys o
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by tonygee88(m): 8:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
QueenValerie:
This one ain't heard ya Op. grin
U can be his sugarmummy grin
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by coolzeal(m): 8:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
I don't see anything wrong in dating older women.
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by diva90: 8:09pm On Jan 24, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Do you have the right to tell anyone what to do ??
Are sugar mummies not human like you and i ??

They ought to be happy in life.
They are the most caring people on earth, just imagine caring for a guy and giving him everything he wants,

No girl that can do that for you ??

From my experience, they are the best.

Dating younger girls are sometimes hectic and full of demands.
She will want to know where you are every minute of the day.
She is on Facebook, twitter, Instagram all day.
They don't know what they want.

If you have a sugar mummy, you will be treated like a kid and spoiled with gifts,cars, houses and money, all you have to do is give her the sex whenever she wants it.
She is more experienced, she don't nag or complain for anything.

Why would you waste your time in dating younger girls, spend money on them and at the end of the day, she will move to another nigga.

You need to have fun, keep your sugar mummy happy and at the end of the day, you will go to vacations, get some cars and houses and some money into your bank account

[size=15pt]I'm proud to be a sugar son.[/size]

End time response undecided
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Addicted2Women: 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2016
Genea:

Lol.
You ought to be my Sugar daughter.

2 Likes

Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by just2endowed: 8:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
ComrEmmanuel:
I'm writing on this topic due to the numerous text messages and e-mails I get from readers asking me to link them up with sugar mummies. Guys, I want to state categorically that I don’t get involved in such messy deals. Why would a young man, instead of thinking and working for a better future, decide to live his life under the cover of a woman

who does nothing but use him to
satisfy her sexual urge?
I just pity girls who are so much after material things and fame without getting to know the stuff the man is made of. When you drive to all the big club houses in town, you see our so called big boys who are nothing but fools!!.. They throw the biggest parties in town, they keep the prettiest girls, they live in posh apartments, they have their class when it comes to cars and designer wears.

Guys, you know what? That is all they do with the allowance from sugar mummy. All these guys specialize in is dating old women, not because they are in love with them, but because they want to become intimacy gadgets, just to achieve their goals.

When you look at the corporate settings, you see some guys who are the female MD’s pets. These ones come to work whenever they like, they leave the office whenever they like, and they insult the manager at every slight provocation. They go against all the laid down rules of the company. But what do they get at the end of the day? Promotion instead of a query or sack letter. Some of them do it the good boy way. They become too committed to their job; they close late and are always the last to leave the office.

You are only looking for a sugar mummy because you see yourself as a failure in life. It is a shameful thing for a man to sell his pride just to become great. It is not worth it my guy. These sugar mummies will give you all the good things but not without the full dose of pain that comes with them.

You are happy now that unlike your fellow drivers and stewards, madam has rented a very fine apartment for you. She comes there when you are off duty just to have you waste your God-given substance. Nonsense!! Your day of pain is coming.

Why would you get involved in a relationship where you have no say of your own? You have a relationship with a very young girl who you have lied to, presenting the sugar mummy as your aunty. You trickishly send the girl out of the house whenever she is visiting. Nemesis will catch up on you someday!

Some sugar mummies have destroyed the lives of their younger lovers. Guy, don’t think you are too smart. She knows what you are doing, but she is waiting for the right time to strike. She knows you use the car she bought for you to pick your girls to the
salon and clubs. She knows you used her money to rent an apartment for your young lover.

But she is only waiting to get another fool like you to be servicing her before she strips you of everything you have. You will surely vomit it someday. I know of a 22 year old guy who stole N3million from his sugar mummy. She hunted the guy and she sent assassins to kill him, as I'm speaking, he is already a dead body..

Guys, why get the whole wealth, and loose heaven?
why sell your pride just for the comfort that lasts for a while? Even when you end it with her, you can never regain your pride. Don’t sell your birthright for a pot of porridge.

Even if things are too hard for you now, refuse to be involved in such a relationship that can give your mother heart ache. It’s a sad thing that some mothers these days support their sons having sugar mummies. These women have sent their daughters-in-law out of the house for a sugar mummy to move in and be responsible for feeding and maintenance of the whole family. If your mother is into this with you, I am very sorry for you because your situation is a very serious one. Your mother is just as greedy and foolish as you are.

Please think about this, and change your ways.. And to you Ladies, May God deliver your future husbands from the hands of Sugar Mummies!

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/6884/18/men-and-sugar-mummies.html

U are speaking thrash. U are describing exactly what my female colleague does at work place. That's there life.
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by silent10(m): 8:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
dblaisepascal:
WHO MADE U JUDGE OVER ISREAL In as much I am not in support of it, what have u done to provide job for the unemployed,

if those guys ask u for money, how well can u let go of a penny......

u emphasise on work,work,work, which work dey 9ja.......

@op, abeg go sip orijin make u forget this grammar''' we all have sinned in our own little ways...

NO ONE IS A SAINT.
They'll always blame d society instead of put d blame on themselve. Wen d Almighty com judgin dnt 4get 2 say is d society undecided
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Touchey: 8:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
There is dignity in labour
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
tonygee88:

U can be his sugarmummy grin
How you figure that?
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by hola106(m): 8:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
Nonsense post am Sure if u hv d opportunity u will do dan dat....am sure
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by kyrianmarine(m): 8:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
Wild mehn
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Genea(f): 8:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
Lolx,oya b my sugar daddy
Addicted2Women:

Lol. 21 You ought to be my Sugar daughter.

1 Like

Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
Addicted2Women:

They are the most caring people on earth, just imagine caring for a guy and giving him everything he wants,

If you have a sugar mummy, you will be treated like a kid and spoiled with gifts,cars, houses and money, all you have to do is give her the sex whenever she wants it.

Why would you waste your time in dating younger girls, spend money on them and at the end of the day, she will move to another nigga.

You need to have fun, keep your sugar mummy happy and at the end of the day, you will go to vacations, get some cars and houses and some money into your bank account

This is what i believe, most sugar mummies have other intention apart from the sex part...

This Nigeria, they can use the guy star in exchange for wealth... Most of them are evil.

1 Like

Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by delpee(f): 8:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
Hmmm! Words of wisdom. I heard the story of a young man who ventured into this horrible venture. His friends warned him to no avail. The story has it that he was with his sugar mummy in her home one day when Oga suddenly arrived. No long stories- he lost his life!
Also heard of stories in the realm of spiritual stuff. I don't understand much of that but I know that nothing good comes easy.

Young men, be warned. The friends and family you're trying to impress will run when trouble comes. Work for your money and be REAL MEN. Surulere!
As Yorubas will say; Ohun to a ko ba jiya fun kii tojo, Ohun ta ba sise fun lo npe lowo eni.
Summary- There's dignity in labor. Work hard to reap lasting blessings.

3 Likes

Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by playtheblues(f): 8:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
If I talk my mind now dey fit ban me.

Make I just pray for you make ant no lick sugar.
Addicted2Women:

Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by silent10(m): 8:17pm On Jan 24, 2016
Genea:
smh 4 u
undecidedSmA(ass) 4 u
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by noblegrex: 8:18pm On Jan 24, 2016
Addicted2Women:

sugar SON kwa,say na sugar mummy born u.anyways,just send me some cash if you hammer oo.but be careful too o,cos some of them can be ritualist.they may just be using your sperm to boost their wealth. Seek caution.cos I can see you're ADDICTEDtoWOMEN.shikena
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 24, 2016
Genea:
just 21?
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Genea(f): 8:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
stardragon:
just 21?
yes?? Any p??

1 Like

Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Idrismusty97(m): 8:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
kstyle2:
Crazy world I tell you. A young man decides to let go of his ambition and aspiration all in the name of chasing older women for financial gains...I try as much as possible not to judge folks who indulge in such but I feel it's wrong...a man should feel proud to tell people how he toiled day and night to achieve his goals. I doubt if any1 will be proud to tell his friends, parents, younger ones that he was gracing the beds of older women to achieve wealth....anyway, a friend of mine once said ' behing every great wealth, there's a crime'
What if his goals and ambition is indeed chasing older women for financial gain? Just like 99% of our ladies goals and ambition is to get married to a wealthy man.

1 Like

Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Genea(f): 8:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
silent10:
undecidedSmA(ass) 4 u
lolx
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by tonygee88(m): 8:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
QueenValerie:
How you figure that?
I knw u need a sugar boy
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by akankemi1(f): 8:21pm On Jan 24, 2016
I don't think its any body's business why two consenting adults should sleep with each other for material gain.
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Dirkcoyt: 8:21pm On Jan 24, 2016
On a more serious note, I do cougars within age bracket of late 20s to mid 40s only. And to be candid, I don't do it for monetary gain, but for what I love. I've got my specifications in cougars, you must be a bbw no slims please.

I can't just imagine frolicking with a young blood, cause I can't condone nagging women, or dramaqueens, so I just want a mature lady who understand when to call me or whatnot.

And again, I've got a dominating attitude,I love subduing my women, the more older she is, the more I love to dominate them, which means I see young ladies as easy fry to dominate which make me seek older turf. Just me, I don't date also,cause I've got no time for such or rather to busy to keep relationship.

I often wonder if my wife will enjoy me if I eventually settle down cause I've got huge fetish for oldies! They turn me on to say the least.

6 Likes

Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
tonygee88:

I knw u need a sugar boy
Guy get right! grin
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Nonybb: 8:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
Addicted2Women:

LOOOK AT THIS IDIOT
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by tonygee88(m): 8:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
delpee:
Hmmm! Words of wisdom. I heard the story of a young man who ventured into this horrible venture. His friends warned him to no avail. The story has it that he was with his sugar mummy in her home one day when Oga suddenly arrived. No long stories- he lost his life!
Also heard of stories in the realm of spiritual stuff. I don't understand much of that but I know that nothing good comes easy.

Young men, be warned. The friends and family you're trying to impress will run when trouble comes. Work for your money and be REAL MEN. Surulere!
As Yorubas will say; Ohun to a ko ba jiya fun kii tojo, Ohun ta ba sise fun lo npe lowo eni.
Summary- There's dignity in labor. Work hard to reap lasting blessings.
Ohun ti a ko ba jiya fun kii tojo, ohun ta ba sise fun lo npe lowo eni.... Is the sugar son not working hard in bed? grin
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 24, 2016
Genea:
yes?? Any p??
No..

U'ar still a kid.
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by sayitright: 8:25pm On Jan 24, 2016
As long as she is willing to pay well... am at her service.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US / How Relationship Use To Be, Before Phone Spoiled Everything... / Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.