Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies (69104 Views)

10 Pictures Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Can Relate To / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by ladyF(f): 6:25am On Jan 25, 2016
seaga:

Crucifying them...whereas you re looking for one yourself. Bad girl
lol who sugar daddy help? I no dey do abeg. grin hehehe FTC on Page 6.

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by foriz4u(m): 7:12am On Jan 25, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Do you have the right to tell anyone what to do ??
Are sugar mummies not human like you and i ??

They ought to be happy in life.
They are the most caring people on earth, just imagine caring for a guy and giving him everything he wants,

No girl that can do that for you ??

From my experience, they are the best.

Dating younger girls are sometimes hectic and full of demands.
She will want to know where you are every minute of the day.
She is on Facebook, twitter, Instagram all day.
They don't know what they want.

If you have a sugar mummy, you will be treated like a kid and spoiled with gifts,cars, houses and money, all you have to do is give her the sex whenever she wants it.
She is more experienced, she don't nag or complain for anything.

Why would you waste your time in dating younger girls, spend money on them and at the end of the day, she will move to another nigga.

You need to have fun, keep your sugar mummy happy and at the end of the day, you will go to vacations, get some cars and houses and some money into your bank account

[size=15pt]I'm proud to be a sugar son.[/size]
hahahaha....I like that's fight back... lol... sugarson... be sure d sugar mommy is not just using u for sexual desires alone o but also for blood money ooo because that's wat most of them dow
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by foriz4u(m): 7:21am On Jan 25, 2016
Genea:
Its nt dier fault,d economy is nt favouring d hustlers anymore,year in year out d universities churn out graduates to a society dah has no plan 4 dem,a young man leaves sch wit hope for a good job,after 4 yrs reality sets in,he either dies of poverty or take d easy way out. U can't blame dem,we r all wired diff
my dear u r right to some vry large extent ooo... at some point in my life and my relationship I was looking for one because I was losing my gf to a guy that has money...had I gotten d opportunity.mmm... I'm sure I wud ve taken it without any consideration...but I'm wiser now I feel better n see more worth... its guys who feel they lack worth, lazy and option that opt for such. only God can set them free.
nice pix girl...u look good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by don4real18(m): 7:47am On Jan 25, 2016
ComrEmmanuel:

But she is only waiting to get another fool like you to be servicing her before she strips you of everything you have. You will surely vomit it someday. I know of a 22 year old guy who stole N3million from his sugar mummy. She hunted the guy and she sent assassins to kill him, as I'm speaking, he is already a dead body..
Oga, Park well.... Where's the proof
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by elderken(m): 7:49am On Jan 25, 2016
Addicted2Women:

They are the most caring people on earth, just imagine caring for a guy and giving him everything he wants,

If you have a sugar mummy, you will be treated like a kid and spoiled with gifts,cars, houses and money, all you have to do is give her the sex whenever she wants it.

Why would you waste your time in dating younger girls, spend money on them and at the end of the day, she will move to another nigga.

You need to have fun, keep your sugar mummy happy and at the end of the day, you will go to vacations, get some cars and houses and some money into your bank account

Let's See how Proud you will be in the next Ten years.
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by tse1v1(m): 8:41am On Jan 25, 2016
ME I NEED OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, YOU DONT SIMPLY KNOW THE HARDSHIP FOR THIS COUNTRY NAIJA grin
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by permanentgrace(m): 8:53am On Jan 25, 2016
Making good money in naija the "straight" way is very difficult. Short cut always pay off.
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by DaGeneral(m): 8:56am On Jan 25, 2016
If you feel okay seeing a young man bleeping your mum and you don't feel ashamed at your mum and angered at the gee then I have no case with choosing to be a gigolo.but if do and yet term it as hustle then you are the greatest hypocrite of all times.

2 Likes

Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by pikkasso(m): 8:56am On Jan 25, 2016
Hey bro, does ur sugar mum have a sugar friend that u can hook me up with??
Addicted2Women:

Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by donj84: 10:33am On Jan 25, 2016
jerflakes:
Girls wey dey do am nko?

Abeg park well.

All hustle na hustle, as long as you get to the money: which is the end product of hustling.
Abeg if you d sch,just try get F na since assuming grade na grade for book...if hustle na hustle, just go do money rituals na..atleast u will reduce population and increase money flowing in circulation...guy if u b man, try am
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by tonygee88(m): 11:32am On Jan 25, 2016
ladyF:

Meet beta one then u know grin
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by tonygee88(m): 11:34am On Jan 25, 2016
pikkasso:
Hey bro, does ur sugar mum have a sugar friend that u can hook me up with??
See the cycle of sugar mummy... U go fear... Sugar mummy metamorphosis grin
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by chineloSA(f): 11:34am On Jan 25, 2016
P
Addicted2Women:

In other words you agree that you have transactional sex. You give sex for whatever gift you are talking about.

grin grin grin Morden day prostitution.
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by tonygee88(m): 11:37am On Jan 25, 2016
foriz4u:

my dear u r right to some vry large extent ooo... at some point in my life and my relationship I was looking for one because I was losing my gf to a guy that has money...had I gotten d opportunity.mmm... I'm sure I wud ve taken it without any consideration...but I'm wiser now I feel better n see more worth... its guys who feel they lack worth, lazy and option that opt for such. only God can set them free.
nice pix girl...u look good
Is a sugar son lazy? It's nt easy to be a sugar son ooo.. Or u think it's easy to do 750 push ups within 5mins? grin
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by muhakeem(m): 11:47am On Jan 25, 2016
tonygee88:

Not dat.... D dude u replied was actually giving reasons why he prefers sugar mummies to young ladies... He was saying the young girls are liabilities to him.... So i commented abt ur own comment to his post
Albright.. thanks bro
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by foriz4u(m): 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
tonygee88:

Is a sugar son lazy? It's nt easy to be a sugar son ooo.. Or u think it's easy to do 750 push ups within 5mins? grin
tah!!! make I hear word... don't come here and ads urself like you are one super man that last forevere whereas you u don't even stay up to 4min without coming. even with d sez enhancing drugs n food u eat I'm sure u don't last for 25min.
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by tonygee88(m): 1:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
foriz4u:

tah!!! make I hear word... don't come here and ads urself like you are one super man that last forevere whereas you u don't even stay up to 4min without coming. even with d sez enhancing drugs n food u eat I'm sure u don't last for 25min.
Dude, i can see ur level of maturity.. Has it gotten to dis? Characters dey dis world.. Me and u get beef b4?... Wateva!! I no get ur time
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by JacksonD7: 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
jerflakes:
Girls wey dey do am nko?

Abeg park well.

All hustle na hustle, as long as you get to the money: which is the end product of hustling.

You sell your dick to a 50 year old woman and you call it hustling? undecided
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by JacksonD7: 2:57pm On Jan 25, 2016
migbe:
grin I need sugar mummy
No you need a life embarassed
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by JacksonD7: 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2016
Addicted2Women:

Seriously? your pride as a man in exchange for cars and houses undecided
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by JacksonD7: 3:02pm On Jan 25, 2016
veekid:
Abeg Op where can I get one sugarM, I need one please

Shouldn't you be looking for a wife instead?. That's a more sensible investment of time and energy.
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by foriz4u(m): 3:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
tonygee88:

Dude, i can see ur level of maturity.. Has it gotten to dis? Characters dey dis world.. Me and u get beef b4?... Wateva!! I no get ur time
I sound like say we get cow?? no beef o my guy...d only beef I chop wey hook my teeth b say u talk say u jack up to 750x in 5min...that's a flaccid lie.
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by greggng: 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
Sugar mummy is better than baby mama
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by tonygee88(m): 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2016
foriz4u:

I sound like say we get cow?? no beef o my guy...d only beef I chop wey hook my teeth b say u talk say u jack up to 750x in 5min...that's a flaccid lie.
I was nt referring to maself... I was referrinh to d sugar boys... Im nt a sugar son... Nxt time u read and even meditate and understnd b4 replying....
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by seaga: 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
ladyF:

Tellem, hope they would listen
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Genea(f): 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
GodblessNig247:

21? u look way older than ur age? what's the problem
dah happens in pictures but in reality I look younger Dan it to d extent ppl I senior would take me as dier juniors
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by GodblessNig247(m): 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
Genea:
dah happens in pictures but in reality I look younger Dan it to d extent ppl I senior would take me as dier juniors

OK. if u say so. I would love to see another pic of urs. Pls Pm me. thanks
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by tonygee88(m): 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
muhakeem:
Lol... so, u prefer sugar mummies that are extravagant in spending
I'm nt a sugar boy
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by tonygee88(m): 9:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
Genea:
Kai!! Stp dat... U no be 21 abeg
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Genea(f): 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
tonygee88:

Kai!! Stp dat... U no be 21 abeg
how old am I den

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. / Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.