Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,602 members, 7,958,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:10 AM

Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies (69541 Views)

10 Pictures Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Can Relate To / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Genea(f): 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
Youngzedd:

Excuses.
its nt,its d fact
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
tonygee88:

Are u saying u are 23? Abeg no dey bobo me
yes,newly this month too.
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by tonygee88(m): 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
QueenValerie:
yes,newly this month too.
Na wa oo... So whr do u reside?
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Youngzedd(m): 9:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
Genea:
its nt,its d fact

The world would have stood still if everyone keep giving excuses.

Take responsibilities of your actions and stop blaming the society.

Laziness kills, our youths no longer wants to read and think critically.

1 Like

Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Genea(f): 9:10pm On Jan 24, 2016
Youngzedd:

The world would have stood still if everyone keep giving excuses.

Take responsibilities of your actions and stop blaming the society.

Laziness kills, our youths no longer wants to read and think critically.
many do bt it bcomes frustrating wen ur hardwork aint paying
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
tonygee88:

Na wa oo... So whr do u reside?
The US,the state of Texas.Hello.
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Khez: 9:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
Your pained o

Tufiakwa
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by tommygold97: 9:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
Y'all in support of this nasty deal, y'all got good reasons but to my best of knowledge, all you ever wanted can be gotten and owned in a more decent, peaceful way only if you work hard. All your wants are still material things.. You can have it all, I mean all. I don't wanna repeat the same point the creator of this thread said, but I'm against it strongly. You with demanding and nagging girls issue, you can always tell her what you want and the space you need, some girls don't know what its right always you tell them, ask them and its shall be given onto you, just don't make them your intimacy gadgets or slave. Girls love company and knowing update about their man. 70% understand telling them what you want and giving you the breathing space you deserve or requested if you tell them, the other 30% won't understand because of what they want from every guy they're dating, probably, she's some bad bitch, prostitute for short. Be warned guys, there's a better life asides from this dirty sugar mummies/cougar packages. PM me if you need a way out, I'd gladly show you a real/true source of life, though its gonna be a gradual process. Shout out to all guys working hard, hustlers waiting patiently for the big pay. You'll be rewarded soon. Always know you not alone. Keep working hard, stay focused. And know when you wanna be successful as bad as you wanna breathe then you'll be successful... See y'all at the top...................

1 Like

Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by tonygee88(m): 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
QueenValerie:
The US,the state of Texas.Hello.
City?
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
Shut up! OP. The only definition you can give to a bad thing is that which affect others negativity. What's wrong with two adults who have chosen to make themselves happy? Think black man. Don't be too freaking religious.
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 24, 2016
tonygee88:

City?
.Yes.DFW area
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by tonygee88(m): 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
QueenValerie:
.Yes.DFW area
DAL? Fortworth?
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2016
tonygee88:

DAL? Fortworth?
That shall remain a mystery cheesy
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by bigiyaro(m): 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
jerflakes:
Girls wey dey do am nko?

Abeg park well.

All hustle na hustle, as long as you get to the money: which is the end product of hustling.
no mind d OP, what is the difference between phuckin young girls for free n Phuckin an older woman for money. Metchew! I rather phuck for money.
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Youngzedd(m): 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
Genea:
many do bt it bcomes frustrating wen ur hardwork aint paying

Failure is part of success. Dust yourself and try again until you get it right.
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by tonygee88(m): 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
QueenValerie:
That shall remain a mystery cheesy
Wateva... Im based in ABV
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2016
sauceny:
Most Nigerian youths aren't determined to make it in life,through hard work...There isn't an atom of entrepreneurship in em...

you lying
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2016
Well..

Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
Nairadays:
Proverbs 7

24 Hearken unto me now therefore, O ye children, and attend to the words of my mouth.

25 Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths.

26 For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her.

27 Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.

Gigolos have forgotten that the bed and house of an adulterous woman is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death (Proverbs 7:27) and also God visits the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation. (Exodus 34:7)
your verse is talking about fornication not sugar mum or dad.
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by linaluv: 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
OP i agree with what u wrote up here but consider the fact that these women are motherlyand more caring so theres no fear of heartbreak . when a young man dates such women they get benefits from them aside the sex.

but this have spiritual side effect. power must change hands during such relationship.
guys you don,t know the spiritual states of such women. i speak from experience
the young man may not know this.

any man that sleeps with a woman old enough to be her mother is causing damage to himself spiritually.

go study your bible and come back here to prove me wrong
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Genea(f): 9:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
Youngzedd:

Failure is part of success. Dust yourself and try again until you get it right.
well nt every1 can stand up and try again
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
tonygee88:

Wateva... Im based in ABV
that's in Abuja?
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by tonygee88(m): 9:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
QueenValerie:
that's in Abuja?
Sorry im used to writing in IATA city codes.. Yes ABV is abuja
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by HaneefahRN(f): 9:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
Remembered a time someone added me to a whatsapp grp for 'sugar sons', I personally call them 'male Olosho'. I guess d guy made d mistake of adding my no, never knew he was into such.
Sugar sons, more power to ur kini. I'm expecting a counter thread from the 'Olosho men' on the advantages of sugar mummy, pls don't disappoint

1 Like

Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 24, 2016
tonygee88:

Sorry im used to writing in IATA city codes.. Yes ABV is abuja
Oh,okay.
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by tonygee88(m): 9:50pm On Jan 24, 2016
QueenValerie:
Oh,okay.
Wats ur name?
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by muhakeem(m): 9:50pm On Jan 24, 2016
tonygee88:

Some girls sef dey extravagant grin
Lol... so, u prefer sugar mummies that are extravagant in spending
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2016
tonygee88:

Wats ur name?
my moniker
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
Me I dey seriously dey search for one oh,cos ordinarily I like and sabi do the deed so e no go bad say I make money on the side.
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by tonygee88(m): 9:55pm On Jan 24, 2016
muhakeem:
Lol... so, u prefer sugar mummies that are extravagant in spending
Not dat.... D dude u replied was actually giving reasons why he prefers sugar mummies to young ladies... He was saying the young girls are liabilities to him.... So i commented abt ur own comment to his post
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by tonygee88(m): 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
QueenValerie:
my moniker
I see.. The Moniker ppl kip calling here and there
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by tommygold97: 9:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
linaluv:
OP i agree with what u wrote up here but consider the fact that these women are motherlyand more caring so theres no fear of heartbreak . when a young man dates such women they get benefits from them aside the sex.

but this have spiritual side effect. power must change hands during such relationship.
guys you don,t know the spiritual states of such women. i speak from experience
the young man may not know this.

any man that sleeps with a woman old enough to be her mother is causing damage to himself spiritually.

go study your bible and come back here to prove me wrong

I appreciate you bro, but telling someone who is far from the bible as far as the sky is from the ground to go and study his bible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women / Fitness Motivator Grabs His Fiancee's Butt In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.