Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies (69089 Views)

10 Pictures Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Can Relate To / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
tonygee88:

I see.. The Moniker ppl kip calling here and there
What do you mean?
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by indomitableme: 10:09pm On Jan 24, 2016
nice post. please keep up the good work brother, let these small minds who already see themselves as failures in life realize that they can still carve a niche. its not too late.
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by tonygee88(m): 10:10pm On Jan 24, 2016
QueenValerie:
What do you mean?
Moniker here and there... Ppl kip commenting abt moniker... Can i see ur face, pls?
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by seaga: 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
ladyF:
grin Them no go still change, it's only lazy men that look for sugar mummy. Any sagar daddy on nairaland? kiss kiss kiss

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again oooo grin grin grin

Crucifying them...whereas you re looking for one yourself. Bad girl
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Dminister(m): 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
Genea:
Its nt dier fault,d economy is nt favouring d hustlers anymore,year in year out d universities churn out graduates to a society dah has no plan 4 dem,a young man leaves sch wit hope for a good job,after 4 yrs reality sets in,he either dies of poverty or take d easy way out. U can't blame dem,we r all wired diff

Please tell them that Man needs to do whatever he gonna do to get rid of poverty.

Imagine a guy who is the only graduate of his poor family looking out for job for almost five years plus, he could get none after exhausting his patience, you still want him to exhaust his God given endowments for nothing when he can use it to get rid of poverty.

@op, u better go look bush if you don't know that in every family there is one whom God sent as messiah to uplift the family from poverty.

My 2cents: anything that involves innovation, creating ideas that bring about buying and selling is all about entrepreneurial spirit.

1 Like

Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
tonygee88:

Moniker here and there... Ppl kip commenting abt moniker... Can i see ur face, pls?
Really where and why?
No,you may not.
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Genea(f): 10:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
Dminister:

Please tell them that Man needs to do whatever he gonna do to get rid of poverty.

Imagine a guy who is the only graduate of his poor family looking out for job for almost five years plus, he could get none after exhausting his patience, you still want him to exhaust his God given endowments for nothing when he can use it to get rid of poverty.

@op, u better go look bush if you don't know that in every family there is one whom God sent as messiah to uplift the family from poverty.

My 2cents: anything that involves innovation, creating ideas that bring about buying and selling is all about entrepreneurial spirit.
tnk you for seeing tinx from my own point of view,times are hard,its better dis Dan stealing

1 Like

Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by tonygee88(m): 10:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
QueenValerie:
Really where and why?
No,you may not.
Pls.. Wanna see ur face b4 i leavee.. I'm abt to sleep
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
tonygee88:

Pls.. Wanna see ur face b4 i leavee.. I'm abt to sleep
Sleep
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by tonygee88(m): 10:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
QueenValerie:
Sleep
Good night sweetie... We talk 2mrw
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
tonygee88:

Good night sweetie... We talk 2mrw
Okay
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by tonygee88(m): 10:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
QueenValerie:
Sleep
Good night sweetie.. We talk 2mrw
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Spydamannn(m): 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2016
All the girls dem sugar doesn't matter their age
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by youngest85(m): 10:34pm On Jan 24, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Do you have the right to tell anyone what to do ??
Are sugar mummies not human like you and i ??

They ought to be happy in life.
They are the most caring people on earth, just imagine caring for a guy and giving him everything he wants,

No girl that can do that for you ??

From my experience, they are the best.

Dating younger girls are sometimes hectic and full of demands.
She will want to know where you are every minute of the day.
She is on Facebook, twitter, Instagram all day.
They don't know what they want.

If you have a sugar mummy, you will be treated like a kid and spoiled with gifts,cars, houses and money, all you have to do is give her the sex whenever she wants it.
She is more experienced, she don't nag or complain for anything.

Why would you waste your time in dating younger girls, spend money on them and at the end of the day, she will move to another nigga.

You need to have fun, keep your sugar mummy happy and at the end of the day, you will go to vacations, get some cars and houses and some money into your bank account

[size=15pt]I'm proud to be a sugar son.[/size]
abeg i need one ds my num 08134005382
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by vkon2(m): 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
Addicted2Women:

They are the most caring people on earth, just imagine caring for a guy and giving him everything he wants,

If you have a sugar mummy, you will be treated like a kid and spoiled with gifts,cars, houses and money, all you have to do is give her the sex whenever she wants it.

Why would you waste your time in dating younger girls, spend money on them and at the end of the day, she will move to another nigga.

You need to have fun, keep your sugar mummy happy and at the end of the day, you will go to vacations, get some cars and houses and some money into your bank account

I beg link me up
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by IAmNotYourMate: 11:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
smh
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by youngalex(m): 11:27pm On Jan 24, 2016
I would discourage the tendency of dating Old/married women anytime..anyday, but the truth be told in Nigeria of today most ladies are allergic to broke guys...They prefer you get the money anywhere and anyhow...If you live in Lagos,PH,Abuja,Calabar etc you discover most young ladies are entangled with one married man or another...What have the society done to discourage young ladies dating married men thereby making the Young guys feel inferior based on financial status to even approach them for a date...This guys when lured to date older women with benefits they tend to jump at it...There is need for societal re-orientation...Single Guys Dating Married/Older Women...WRONG....Single Babes Dating Married Men...Wrong
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Ezelinks(f): 11:30pm On Jan 24, 2016
Addicted2Women:

may God have. mercy on. bcs ur are fear
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by sadissbala(m): 11:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
jerflakes:
Girls wey dey do am nko?

Abeg park well.

All hustle na hustle, as long as you get to the money: which is the end product of hustling.
so you called this one husle then something is wrong with you.
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by chijokz(m): 11:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
Addicted2Women:

You hit the nail on the head..You are man of true wisdom.
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by prince1331977: 12:17am On Jan 25, 2016
NEED A RICH SUGAR MUMMY,DADDY IN ANY PARTS OF THE COUNTRY,CALL ME ON 08100341154
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by aubventure: 12:27am On Jan 25, 2016
jerflakes:
Girls wey dey do am nko?

Abeg park well.

All hustle na hustle, as long as you get to the money: which is the end product of hustling.
fly wey no hear word go follow dead body enter grave.
na where you they go be dat no go find work do
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Addicted2Women: 1:17am On Jan 25, 2016
Genea:
Lolx,oya b my sugar daddy

Are you serious ??
I hope you ain't playing
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by tonygee88(m): 1:24am On Jan 25, 2016
QueenValerie:
Okay
Hey
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by olumide4christ: 2:42am On Jan 25, 2016
Addicted2Women:

Well, all I can say is that you need Jesus Christ in your life to cure and deliver you from sin in general and addiction to women and sugar mummies in particular. Jesus loves you so much, but the devil who has placed you under this bondage and those sugar mummies are your greatest enemies. Yield to the love of Jesus Christ now before time slips by and it becomes too late!! Proverbs 14:12 says there is a way that seems right unto a man, but the end thereof is destruction! Take heed!

ALSO, think about this - if in 5-10 years time, people of your age range are talking to their peers and/or children about their success stories of hardwork and rewards either in paid employment or in business or in the art world, what success story would you be proud to talk about?? That you made your money through being A SUGAR SON TO A SUGAR MUMMY

PLEASE THINK DEEPLY ABOUT THESE THINGS!!
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Addicted2Women: 2:48am On Jan 25, 2016
olumide4christ:

Well, all I can say is that you need Jesus Christ in your life to cure and deliver you from sin in general and addiction to women and sugar mummies in particular. Jesus loves you so much, but the devil who has placed you under this bondage and those sugar mummies are your greatest enemies. Yield to the love of Jesus Christ now before time slips by and it becomes too late!! Proverbs 14:12 says there is a way that seems right unto a man, but the end thereof is destruction! Take heed!

ALSO, think about this - if in 5-10 years time, people of your age range are talking to their peers and/or children about their success stories of hardwork and rewards either in paid employment or in business or in the art world, what success story would you be proud to talk about?? That you made your money through being A SUGAR SON TO A SUGAR MUMMY

PLEASE THINK DEEPLY ABOUT THESE THINGS!!

Who is jesus
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by olumide4christ: 3:18am On Jan 25, 2016
Addicted2Women:

Who is jesus

[b]Well, if you don't know....

He is the LORD AND SAVIOUR of all who put their trust in HIM; He is the SON OF GOD who came to die for your sins and that of all men, so that those who accept Him will not end up in hell where the devil who controls you right now resides and wants you to come to and suffer with him for eternity.

NOTE - Hell was originally created only for the devil and his demons but the devil doesn't want to suffer alone; hence he deceives people just like you to do evil, resist the love of JESUS CHRIST and when they die, end up in hell where he has been condemned to be for eternity.

On the other hand, JESUS wants you to dwell with HIM and God the father in HEAVEN in eternity when you die or when JESUS CHRIST returns in rapture.

Make a wise decision today - don't let the devil use sugar mummies and sin to send you to hell for eternity.....a minute of hell will wipe away 50 years of enjoyment of sin and sugar mummies!!! PLEASE ESCAPE FOR YOUR LIFE TODAY!! The bible said.." WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN IF HE GAINED THE WHOLE WORLD AND LOST HIS OWN SOUL??" [/b]

1 Like

Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Sammybankzz: 3:47am On Jan 25, 2016
shocked
Genea:
Its nt dier fault,d economy is nt favouring d hustlers anymore,year in year out d universities churn out graduates to a society dah has no plan 4 dem,a young man leaves sch wit hope for a good job,after 4 yrs reality sets in,he either dies of poverty or take d easy way out. U can't blame dem,we r all wired diff
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Addicted2Women: 3:55am On Jan 25, 2016
olumide4christ:

[b]Well, if you don't know....

He is the LORD AND SAVIOUR of all who put their trust in HIM; He is the SON OF GOD who came to die for your sins and that of all men, so that those who accept Him will not end up in hell where the devil who controls you right now resides and wants you to come to and suffer with him for eternity.

NOTE - Hell was originally created only for the devil and his demons but the devil doesn't want to suffer alone; hence he deceives people just like you to do evil, resist the love of JESUS CHRIST and when they die, end up in hell where he has been condemned to be for eternity.

On the other hand, JESUS wants you to dwell with HIM and God the father in HEAVEN in eternity when you die or when JESUS CHRIST returns in rapture.

Make a wise decision today - don't let the devil use sugar mummies and sin to send you to hell for eternity.....a minute of hell will wipe away 50 years of enjoyment of sin and sugar mummies!!! PLEASE ESCAPE FOR YOUR LIFE TODAY!! The bible said.." WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN IF HE GAINED THE WHOLE WORLD AND LOST HIS OWN SOUL??" [/b]

Sorry.
I don't know him.
You can go to hell with your Jesus
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by GodblessNig247(m): 4:30am On Jan 25, 2016
Genea:
bae am 21,nt even an aunt yet...btw go and face ya bk

21? u look way older than ur age? what's the problem
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Jalinco: 5:59am On Jan 25, 2016
So OP, you want those sugar mummies who want somebody to enter them to shoot their pussy or burn am?
Haba fear god na
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by snowrockltd: 6:22am On Jan 25, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / How Relationship Use To Be, Before Phone Spoiled Everything... / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.