Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:22 AM

Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies (69531 Views)

10 Pictures Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Can Relate To / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by tonygee88(m): 9:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
Genea:
how old am I den
U look 28
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Genea(f): 9:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
tonygee88:

U look 28
well am nt
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by tonygee88(m): 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
Genea:
well am nt
Well u are nt 21.. U look fully grown.. Everythn looks fully grown
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Genea(f): 9:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
tonygee88:

Well u are nt 21.. U look fully grown.. Everythn looks fully grown
na u born me abi na u give me age Biko move av said ma age whether I look it or not dahs my age period
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by tonygee88(m): 9:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
Genea:
na u born me abi na u give me age Biko move av said ma age whether I look it or not dahs my age period
Wateva!!
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by muhakeem(m): 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
tonygee88:
I'm nt a sugar boy
matter dismissed
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by SleemBadGuy(m): 8:22am On Jan 26, 2016
zubycharles:
bobo hook me up na

Bros Pls hook me up. I am fully able and endowed.
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by SleemBadGuy(m): 8:24am On Jan 26, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Do you have the right to tell anyone what to do ??
Are sugar mummies not human like you and i ??

They ought to be happy in life.
They are the most caring people on earth, just imagine caring for a guy and giving him everything he wants,

No girl that can do that for you ??

From my experience, they are the best.

Dating younger girls are sometimes hectic and full of demands.
She will want to know where you are every minute of the day.
She is on Facebook, twitter, Instagram all day.
They don't know what they want.

If you have a sugar mummy, you will be treated like a kid and spoiled with gifts,cars, houses and money, all you have to do is give her the sex whenever she wants it.
She is more experienced, she don't nag or complain for anything.

Why would you waste your time in dating younger girls, spend money on them and at the end of the day, she will move to another nigga.

You need to have fun, keep your sugar mummy happy and at the end of the day, you will go to vacations, get some cars and houses and some money into your bank account

[size=15pt]I'm proud to be a sugar son.[/size]

Bro pls hook me up with ur Contacts..I am fully able, endowed and experienced.
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by GodblessNig247(m): 12:59am On Feb 28, 2016
Genea:
dah happens in pictures but in reality I look younger Dan it to d extent ppl I senior would take me as dier juniors

OK . good to know. Is been a while so what has been happening in ur corner ?
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Genea(f): 8:49am On Feb 28, 2016
GodblessNig247:

OK . good to know. Is been a while so what has been happening in ur corner ?
going well ooo, u??
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by GodblessNig247(m): 10:02am On Feb 28, 2016
Genea:
going well ooo, u??

Doing grt. God has been faithful. would love to send u a msg via email. I need ur permission. Thanks
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by ronaldbecky(m): 10:03am On Feb 28, 2016
kstyle2:
Crazy world I tell you. A young man decides to let go of his ambition and aspiration all in the name of chasing older women for financial gains...I try as much as possible not to judge folks who indulge in such but I feel it's wrong...a man should feel proud to tell people how he toiled day and night to achieve his goals. I doubt if any1 will be proud to tell his friends, parents, younger ones that he was gracing the beds of older women to achieve wealth....anyway, a friend of mine once said ' behing every great wealth, there's a crime'
kstyle abagii leave toiled day work 1 side,though am nt tyrin 2 justified their action..dis is naija and europe..wch 1 b ambition..
a guy with sugar mumy can still fill his ambition or nt..those that didnt go 2 skol.hw do dey make it.
bro,dis is naija..it nt wat u achieve bt what u do 4 urself..without *self* there cant b achievement..live ur life and let them live their...success,fame,weath all cums in many ways of achievement..
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by ronaldbecky(m): 10:11am On Feb 28, 2016
Money...money comes in all source of way..bt they are all jobs...work and pay.
ur choice,his choice...u may nt like it,bt som1 out there alrdy like it..u can never wish 2 b an armrober bt sum1 there is willing...thot why d phrase used*anoda man poison is anoda man food* that is hw life is..
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Genea(f): 2:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
GodblessNig247:

Doing grt. God has been faithful. would love to send u a msg via email. I need ur permission. Thanks
OK no p
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by Nonsreal(m): 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
kstyle2:
Crazy world I tell you. A young man decides to let go of his ambition and aspiration all in the name of chasing older women for financial gains...I try as much as possible not to judge folks who indulge in such but I feel it's wrong...a man should feel proud to tell people how he toiled day and night to achieve his goals. I doubt if any1 will be proud to tell his friends, parents, younger ones that he was gracing the beds of older women to achieve wealth....anyway, a friend of mine once said ' behing every great wealth, there's a crime'
its beter 2get rich or die tryin... Sugar mummy all the way
Re: Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies by ComrEmmanuel(m): 11:09am On Dec 27, 2016
just2endowed:

U are speaking thrash. U are describing exactly what my female colleague does at work place. That's there life.
U be fool... Big time!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women / Fitness Motivator Grabs His Fiancee's Butt In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.