Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,240 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. (64481 Views)

Biafra: Igbos Would Require Visa, Work Permit To Re-enter Lagos, Abuja / Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim / Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 20, 2015
D way some people on Nairaland shout hypocrites, greed etc... is making me begin ti wonder wat d meaning of hypocrisy and greed means... or is der another definition?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by HiGod: 10:58am On Jun 20, 2015
lygn19:

(1) the mastermind of d coup was from d mid west.
(2) Aguiyi Ironsi didn't become head of state because he wanted to but, he was part of d ppl he stopped d coup and him being d highest ranking officer as at that time took over.
(3) go and read abt military coups and regimes they normally use the unitary system so they can easily hold stead.
(4) Aguiyi Ironsi locked up d coup plotters but his crime was st he delayed a trial on dem, maybe for his personal reasons having thought that if they were put on trial and everything was to return back to normal he wudnt be head of state anymore, how did d average igbo man who was working as a clerk in Enugu, Lagos or Kaduna as at that time influence Aguiyi Ironsi s decision? He did it as his own accord.
(5) u said when Aguiyi Ironsi changed d system of govt and other regions complained d igbo's kept mute, is it not how ppl like u wud say tomorrow if another Biafran war starts dat IGBOS are fighting war with Nigerians dat all IGBOS supported it so all must suffer, u won't remember dat Igbos like ne and others argued with our fellow igbos and even with ppl like u dat we are not in support of Biafra?...
(6) der is something abt Life dat we igbo's have learnt, even if not all some of us by reading and analysing events and happenings in Nigeria, it takes just one small action, just in less than 24hours can ruin a man. Who wud hv thought that igbos that were so much enjoying d Nigeria creation so much dat at one point in Nigeria they were d richest dominating in every sector wud fall in just a day, just because of d actions and thoughts of one man "Kaduna Nzeogwu"...
So Mr man u can be beefing igbos all u like hate us if u like, d civil war and dz present state of Igbos in Nigeria is the highest Nigeria can do to us, pray dat when ur own time of trial comes others won't treat u d way u treated dem.

The only twisted part of Nigeria history always come from the East. No surprises.

I ll only advise you to pick a proper Nigeria history book and read.

Stop reading Igbo history book.

13 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by zendy: 11:02am On Jun 20, 2015
dinachi:
I feel a deep sense of grief and bewilderment when I read a lot of misguided comments from my Igbo brothers with some calling for a violent secession from Nigeria. Most of the generation of people making these statement never witnessed the civil war. They did not see first hand the horrors of war. They did not experience the terrific impact of bombs or the loud ear splitting sounds of heavy artillery shells as the explode. Should I talk about the economic impact? How our people were reduced to paupers and had to start from the scratch. How beautiful daughters were forcefully torn from the warm embrace of their families and married off to leprous men in the North just to spite our people. Only a mentally deranged and prone to self destruction individual will ever in his life support a violent secession from Nigeria.

Our problem is not secession. Our problem is learning how to live with other tribes in harmony while doing our businesses. Our focus should be on how to build consensus across the nation for vital political interests.

I laugh heartliy when I see some misguided Niger Delta youths like barcanista and co trying to be clever by half by playing to our sense of entitlement. Speaking from both sides of the mouth about how our people are being pushed aside and marginalized.
Yet these are the same people that effectively sabotaged the Biafran struggle under Ojukwu. These are the same people that lead the enemy in through our backyards and betrayed their so called brothers. Now they have started a new song because their brother Jonathan who performed woefully was booted out by majority of Nigerians.

I want us to know sometime that is historical. The moment an attempt is made to secede, the I jaws will immediately turn their backs and negotiate us away to advance their interests. So we will end up alone fighting the whole of Nigeria and loosing again.

When the chips are down, we are always alone.

Another point to consider is that Nigeria has become too intergrated to break up. Almost every family has in laws across their tribe. How will that be handled?

Igbo are the most integrated people in Nigeria with business interests across the six geopolitical zones of Nigeria. Most of our people will become jobless or stay and be killed the moment a secession is declared.

Those who knew the truth will tell you that even inside Biafra there were still serious cases of tribalism and nepotism, even under the revered Ojukwu. That was why ahiara declaration became necessary to tackle these issues.

Finally, we are not ready militarily and would only be engaging in another massive waste of life if we insist on our ways.
So my people do not be deceived! Our best and only bet is to remain as law abiding citizens of Nigeria while doing our best to continue to be relevant in the scheme of things.
Ka Chineke mezie okwu.

Front page pls
Cc lalasticlala, Ishilove etc.

Your entire write-up is a construct of a myopic slave. Nigeria is a fraud created by the British in their bid to exploit the west Africans. They brought together tribes who should have never been together in the first place. Nigeria has no legitimacy. Nigeria represents the enslavement of the Igbo people and certain minorities in the south-south. There is no such thing as one Nigera. Yes, the present generation probably doesn't know about the effects of war or even ever heard the sound of shelling. This is not an excuse to remain a slave. You have used the history of atrocities committed against Igbos as a reason why Igbos should abandon their God given right to self determination and freedom. If you were not a coward, you have known that those same reasons is why you should advocate for Biafra. The integration you talked about is non existent. Inter-tribal marriage amongst the Igbos and other tribes outside the SS/SE is very very minimal. Probably less than 0.5 % and anyone married to another tribe will still remain a citizen of the future Biafra and their kids will be dual citizens and their spouse will have the right of stay as obtains in other countries. Biafra is about the right to be free, the right to choose if I am Nigerian or not, the right to be heard. I do not need Fredrick Lugard to come from Britain to give me my country or tell me that a Yoruba or Hausa man is my brother. Violent secession is only last resort. Freedom is not cheap. It is purchased in blood. Freedom cost lives. It is highly patronizing of you to come online and tell Igbos to forget their God given right to aspire to their own country just because they will suffer. Are you stupid? You think Igbos are cowards? Or do you think we are the sort that can cowed down? I am an Igbo man and Biafran, I do not subscribe to the British fabrication called Nigeria and Ibadan and Sokoto are not Father land. We shall get our freedom from Nigeria and if it comes to Violent confrontation, I will be there at the front, even if it is with my Grand fathers hunting rifle and I will defend Biafra with my life. Don't come here to showcase your cowardice with this stupid write up just because you have been brainwashed to believe you are a Nigerian. Igbos are not slaves to anybody or the fraud called Nigeria.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 20, 2015
HiGod:

The only twisted part of Nigeria history always come from the East. No surprises.

I ll only advise you to pick a proper Nigeria history book and read.

Stop reading Igbo history book.

OK, please make some corrections from the things u said lemme learn.
Dats how u ppl said igbos declared war on Nigeria, y d reverse was d case.
Dats how u ppl said igbos only wanted d southsouth(eadtern southsouth i.e rivers state, Akwa ibom and Cross rivers) because of oil, while d main reason was because when Ojukwu declared Biafra he did it because they were part if d Eastern region and dat was d region dat was under his command.
You people say Igbo's forced other d ppl of southsouth to be part of Biafra yet the second in command as at then was a southsouth man in d person of Philip effiong.
You people said igbos hv expansionist tendencies yet despite how small d whole eastern region is, and other factors igbos didn't fight any recorded single war with any minority group over intention to tk der land.
You people say if Biafra kicked off igbos wud force der culture on minority groups yet King Jaja of opobo was of igbo origin, yet wen he became a king in Ijaw land of Opobo he treated dem as his own, and the land as his own so much dat he fought d ppl hinterland dat were likely his kins.
D list goes on.u are d one lieing to urself.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by omonnakoda: 11:13am On Jun 20, 2015
fr3do:

Biafra will go with all Igbo sub-groups so long as they don't object, Igbo land is far beyond the politically carved out 5 SE states.
You will go with what we allow you to go with. Eboe land is that which you are able to defend by force. The last time Benjamin Adekunle checked you were not able to defend any so you are not in a position to dictate

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by cheruv: 11:15am On Jun 20, 2015
carnegiefan:

I actually thought that you were Igbo until you made this moronic comment. Apparently you think that Igbos of today will be confined to fighting with den gun and double barrel guns. Wake up dude. This is 2015, and Boko Haram is fighting with anti aircraft guns mounted on pick up trucks.
I understand if you were born by an Hausa or Yoruba because frankly that is how you sounded when you emphasized the fact that Nigerians have inter-married (as if we don't marry even white folks), but please don't play on the intelligence of full blooded Igbo men.
Enjoy your one Nigeria until we establish Biafra.
BTW make sure you don't fail that DNA test! cheesy
You can be sure as hell that he'd fail the test bro..I can't wait to send his sorry azz on a father's ultimate search cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 20, 2015
Saying igbo's declared war on Nigeria, as if Ojukwu wanted the war, one of d main reasons dat united d igbo's to fight was d progroms in d north and killings dat were happening in d West against igbos, the people out of fear believed somehow that when the people killing dem was done killing der kins in other regions they wud come for dem. Also Ojukwu tried his best to stop it so much dat they went to Aburi in Ghana and made an agreement, ok u ppl dont want igbos in ur region ok it's fine, since u ppl dont want a carry every part of Nigeria along in d race for nation building let us have a confederation he didn't say let us break up, let us hv a confederation. Go won agreed they hogged, had tea, signed it, but the moment Gowon landed in Nigeria he threw the papers away. And ordered for military tanks to start heading to the eastern region...
Who is wrong?... if u hv any other account pls tell me as I am speaking for myself.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by cheruv: 11:19am On Jun 20, 2015
carnegiefan:

The hyperbolic lie that gave you away.
I have never in my life met an Igbo man married to a Yoruba or Hausa woman. I didn't say that they don't exist, but they are so minute that they are statistically insignificant.
There are some few Igbo women that marry those people, but then their kids are NOT Igbo. cool
This is where dollyak and her cotravellers like eurobomber come to mind
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by fr3do(m): 11:23am On Jun 20, 2015
zendy:

Your entire write-up is a construct of a myopic slave. Nigeria is a fraud created by the British in their bid to exploit the west Africans. They brought together tribes who should have never been together in the first place. Nigeria has no legitimacy. Nigeria represents the enslavement of the Igbo people and certain minorities in the south-south. There is no such thing as one Nigera. Yes, the present generation probably doesn't know about the effects of war or even ever heard the sound of shelling. This is not an excuse to remain a slave. You have used the history of atrocities committed against Igbos as a reason why Igbos should abandon their God given right to self determination and freedom. If you were not a coward, you have known that those same reasons is why you should advocate for Biafra. The integration you talked about is non existent. Inter-tribal marriage amongst the Igbos and other tribes outside the SS/SE is very very minimal. Probably less than 0.5 % and anyone married to another tribe will still remain a citizen of the future Biafra and their kids will be dual citizens and their spouse will have the right of stay as obtains in other countries. Biafra is about the right to be free, the right to choose if I am Nigerian or not, the right to be heard. I do not need Fredrick Lugard to come from Britain to give me my country or tell me that a Yoruba or Hausa man is my brother. Violent secession is only last resort. Freedom is not cheap. It is purchased in blood. Freedom cost lives. It is highly patronizing of you to come online and tell Igbos to forget their God given right to aspire to their own country just because they will suffer. Are you stupid? You think Igbos are cowards? Or do you think we are the sort that can cowed down? I am an Igbo man and Biafran, I do not sunscribe to the British fabrication called Nigeria and Ibadan and Sokoto are not Father land. We shall get our freedom from Nigeria and if it comes to Violent confrontation, I will be there at the front, even if it is with my Grand fathers hunting rifle and I will defend Biafra with my life. Don't come here to showcase your cowardice with this stupid write up just because you have been brainwashed to believe you are a Nigerian. Igbos are not slaves to anybody or the fraud called Nigeria.

Gbam!

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by fr3do(m): 11:27am On Jun 20, 2015
omonnakoda:
You will go with what we allow you to go with. Eboe land is that which you are able to defend by force. The last time Benjamin Adekunle checked you were not able to defend any so you are not in a position to dictate

Igbo land is the land native to the Igbos.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 20, 2015
fr3do:

Gbam!
d way dx people on Nairaland lie, is disheartening they say Igbo's are greedy, igbos are hypocrites, etc...
The group who don't want u in ur land, so much that they killed ur kinds around dem to proove dat u shud leave der land but want u to be with them not in body buy in name just because of the resources in it region and d group who only want to leave because other groups are killing dem in der region.
Now which of dz two groups are greedy?

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by fr3do(m): 11:34am On Jun 20, 2015
lygn19:
d way dx people on Nairaland lie, is disheartening they say Igbo's are greedy, igbos are hypocrites, etc...
The group who don't want u in ur land, so much that they killed ur kinds around dem to proove dat u shud leave der land but want u to be with them not in body buy in name just because of the resources in it region and d group who only want to leave because other groups are killing dem in der region.
Now which of dz two groups are greedy?

I dont know, hapum!
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 20, 2015
fr3do:

I dont know, hapum!
LoL... iwu inyo...
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by omonnakoda: 11:35am On Jun 20, 2015
lygn19:
Go won agreed they hogged, had tea, signed it, but the moment Gowon landed in Nigeria he threw the papers away. And ordered for military tanks to start heading to the eastern region...
Who is wrong?... if u hv any other account pls tell me as I am speaking for myself.
Surely you can produce a copy of the "SIGNED" documents

Stop lying no one signed anything Ojukwu heard what he chose to hear. How can Ojukwu and Gowon sit down to agree confederation that will affect Yorubas and Ijaws without Ijaws and Yorubas at the table?

The truth,the bitter truth is Nigeria was operating regionalism and Ironsi abolished it to a unitary system.Ojukwu did not complain because Eboes were in charge and as soon as they lost out he resorted to violence and lost out..As many attempts as you folks make to distort the truth we wil make to refute your LIES.

When Nigeria was negotiated there were political leaders from the whole country present and suddenly you are saying Ojukwu and Gowon ,two 30 year old men would sit down and decide the destiny of a multiethnic country like Nigeria.You folk are really funny. No one is so keen on keeping Eboes ,the fact is you cannot achieve your goals by force.You are an emotional egotistic people that do not think far. It is very simple to break away if you have a plan but all you have is noise. To break away all you need to do is organize yourselves and your politicians,pass a resolution in all your states houses of assembly and and ask your federal legislators to put that position forward at the centre. You are your own enemies politically. I promise you if you do the foregoing you will be out of Nigeria before 2019 PEACEFULLY. Do not kid yourself that violence will achieve anything or cling on foolishly to some nostalgic dream of vengeance .Look at the map your land is no bigger than Kwara state and you hae no money and no resource so why would we want to keep you??

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by ABEngine(m): 11:36am On Jun 20, 2015
fr3do:

Why do you care?

Fredo, Nnayi ukwu, there is more to life than the paintings of Biafran illusionists. Let's not even count our loses and setbacks from the previous episode, I know exactly where the igbo nation would have stood amongst the committee of nations if we chose not to loose resources fighting.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by omonnakoda: 11:42am On Jun 20, 2015
fr3do:

Nobody's name is written on anyland.Land belongs to the stronger. You should be grateful that the British created Nigeria because you would not have survived with your village ways.You were just a source of slaves for the Efik and there was no such thing as an Eboe nation. Without the coming of the British you would have been annihilated by now. The only land that is yours is that which you can defend by force. I can see much of the so called SE land being taken over by Igala and Efiks .When we break you will get Anambra,Enugu and Imo States with a little of Abia and Ebonyi

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 20, 2015
omonnakoda:
Surely you can produce a copy of the "SIGNED" documents

Stop lying no one signed anything Ojukwu heard what he chose to hear. How can Ojukwu and Gowon sit down to agree confederation that will affect Yorubas and Ijaws without Ijaws and Yorubas at the table?

The truth,the bitter truth is Nigeria was operating regionalism and Ironsi abolished it to a unitary system.Ojukwu did not complain because Eboes were in charge and as soon as they lost out he resorted to violence and lost out..As many attempts as you folks make to distort the truth we wil make to refute your LIES.

When Nigeria was negotiated there were political leaders from the whole country present and suddenly you are saying Ojukwu and Gowon ,two 30 year old men would sit down and decide the destiny of a multiethnic country like Nigeria.You folk are really funny. No one is so keen on keeping Eboes ,the fact is you cannot achieve your goals by force.You are an emotional egotistic people that do not think far. It is very simple to break away if you have a plan but all you have is noise. To break away all you need to do is organize yourselves and your politicians,pass a resolution in all your states houses of assembly and and ask your federal legislators to put that position forward at the centre. You are your own enemies politically. I promise you if you do the foregoing you will be out of Nigeria before 2019 PEACEFULLY. Do not kid yourself that violence will achieve anything or cling on foolishly to some nostalgic dream of vengeance .Look at the map your land is no bigger than Kwara state and you hae no money and no resource so why would we want to keep you??
u yorubas I don't know who is dragging anything with u, keep lieing to urselves;
Doz actions were part of d main reasons y minorities were always against Nigeria because the bigger tribes were always making decisions for dem. During d conference between d premieres Awo, Zik and Bello before Nigerian independence dat Awolowo advocated for secession clause but Zik was against it, how many Ijaw men or Itsekiri people or Edo people or Kanuri people did dz people meet before making dz decisions?...
If u re to know, I want u to hv a look at dz;
The following are the delegates at the Aburi Conference:

Chairman of the Ghana National Liberation Council -Lt.-General J.A. Ankrah-Chairman
Lt.-Col. Yakubu Gowon- Head of State
Lt.-Col. Odumegwu Ojukwu - Governor Eastern Region
Major Mobolaji Johnson - Governor Lagos State
Lt.-Col. Hassan Katsina - Governor Northern Region
Lt.-Col. David Ejoor - Governor Mid-Western Region
Commodore Joseph Edet Akinwale Wey - Vice President of Nigeria
Colonel Robert Adebayo - Governor Western Region
Alhaji Kam Selem
Mr. T. Omo-Bare
Others as follows:

N. Akpan Secretary to the Military Governor-East
Alhaji Ali Akilu Secretary to the Military Governor-North
D. Lawani Under Secretary, Military Governor's Office-Mid-West.
P. Odumosu Secretary to the Military Governor-West
S. Akenzua Permanent Under-Secretary-Federal Cabinet Office

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by omonnakoda: 11:44am On Jun 20, 2015
fr3do:

Story go and ask the Palestinians they will educate you. Anyway you folk are Jews so you can always join your brethren in Israel
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 20, 2015
omonnakoda:
Nobody's name is written on anyland.Land belongs to the stronger. You should be grateful that the British created Nigeria because you would not have survived with your village ways.You were just a source of slaves for the Efik and there was no such thing as an Eboe nation. Without the coming of the British you would have been annihilated by now. The only land that is yours is that which you can defend by force. I can see much of the so called SE land being taken over by Igala and Efiks .When we break you will get Anambra,Enugu and Imo States with a little of Abia and Ebonyi
lol... look at what u re saying that nobody's name is written on any land, dat land belongs to the strong...
Tomorrow ppl wud say Igbo's are greedy people...lol''' the sarcasm.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by omonnakoda: 11:47am On Jun 20, 2015
lygn19:
u yorubas I don't know who is dragging anything with u, keep lieing to urselves;
Doz actions were part of d main reasons y minorities were always against Nigeria because the bigger tribes were always making decisions for dem. During d conference between d premieres Awo, Zik and Bello before Nigerian independence dat Awolowo advocated for secession clause but Zik was against it, how many Ijaw men or Itsekiri people or Edo people or Kanuri people did dz people meet before making dz decisions?...
If u re to know, I want u to hv a look at dz;
The following are the delegates at the Aburi Conference:

Chairman of the Ghana National Liberation Council -Lt.-General J.A. Ankrah-Chairman
Lt.-Col. Yakubu Gowon- Head of State
Lt.-Col. Odumegwu Ojukwu - Governor Eastern Region
Major Mobolaji Johnson - Governor Lagos State
Lt.-Col. Hassan Katsina - Governor Northern Region
Lt.-Col. David Ejoor - Governor Mid-Western Region
Commodore Joseph Edet Akinwale Wey - Vice President of Nigeria
Colonel Robert Adebayo - Governor Western Region
Alhaji Kam Selem
Mr. T. Omo-Bare
Others as follows:

N. Akpan Secretary to the Military Governor-East
Alhaji Ali Akilu Secretary to the Military Governor-North
D. Lawani Under Secretary, Military Governor's Office-Mid-West.
P. Odumosu Secretary to the Military Governor-West
S. Akenzua Permanent Under-Secretary-Federal Cabinet Office
This illiterate fellow !how many times have I warned you not to abandon the shop to engage on issues that you do not have the mental infrastructure for?
The military government did not have a political mandate and their constituency was the military. They were not representing the people. Constitutional decisions cannot be made by the military
Anyway where is the SIGNED DOCUMENT from Aburi have you got a copy?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by omonnakoda: 11:51am On Jun 20, 2015
lygn19:
lol... look at what u re saying that nobody's name is written on any land, dat land belongs to the strong...
Tomorrow ppl wud say Igbo's are greedy people...lol''' the sarcasm.
What is the meaning of what you have written? It must make sense in some corner of your head but to me is gibberish.
You folk talk too much,declare your Biafra and stop making noise
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 20, 2015
Yoruba ppl d only tribe in Nigeria dat says igbo land is not ders but belongs to the strong and igalas can take over it they choose, but igbos can't try that in Yorubaland. d only tribe dat says Niger delta oil belongs to all Nigerians but Lagos, Nigerias former capital city belongs to only yoruba and other tribes shud be grateful to them for allowing dem leave in it...lol
Dz people I like una sense.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 20, 2015
omonnakoda:

This illiterate fellow !how many times have I warned you not to abandon the shop to engage on issues that you do not have the mental infrastructure for?
The military government did not have a political mandate and their constituency was the military. They were not representing the people. Constitutional decisions cannot be made by the military
Anyway where is the SIGNED DOCUMENT from Aburi have you got a copy?
ok I don't have a copy o. Am going back to the shop.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by omonnakoda: 11:56am On Jun 20, 2015
lygn19:
ok I don't have a copy o. Am going back to the shop.
Please stay there and don't come back this sort of discussion requires cerebral software that you do not have

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 20, 2015
Time shall tell, like I said before one day I wud proove to some people dat even der god king can bleed.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by omonnakoda: 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
lygn19:
Yoruba ppl d only tribe in Nigeria dat says igbo land is not ders but belongs to the strong and igalas can take over it they choose, but igbos can't try that in Yorubaland. d only tribe dat says Niger delta oil belongs to all Nigerians but Lagos, Nigerias former capital city belongs to only yoruba and other tribes shud be grateful to them for allowing dem leave in it...lol
Dz people I like una sense.
You are free to make an attempt to take over Yoruba land no one is stopping you whether you succeed or not time will tell. But some of the land you claim as Eboe land is also claimed by Igalas naturally when you leave Nigeria you can expect us to support the Igalas that is normal and is also the case for any other group that you try to intimidate
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
Arguing with a Yoruba person is like arguing with a wall, it's better u go and sleep dan waste ue precious time.
Only a Yoruba man can see a slippers and call it a shoe. I know how to handle u ppl, highest wen it happens lemme just keep shut. Were is dat shop key...lol

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by fr3do(m): 12:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
omonnakoda:
Story go and ask the Palestinians they will educate you. Anyway you folk are Jews so you can always join your brethren in Israel

I don't know what you are saying, I know that I'm a full fleshed anioma and Igbo man whose ancestors have lived in his home town since time immemorial.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
D hire purchase taxi driver doesn't want me to go to the shop o...lol''' see me see case o.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by omonnakoda: 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
fr3do:

I don't know what you are saying, I know that I'm a full fleshed anioma and Igbo man whose ancestors have lived in his home town since time immemorial.
Study history well. People have lost territory either partially or totally whether in Australia,The United States,Palestine etc. There were people who once walked this earth of whom today there is no trace ,not of language,painting or even tombstone. One upon a time dinosaurs and mammoths walked on earth now they are no more. So if Eboes are evacuated from any land there would be no problem repopulating the land with Kanuris or Igalas,do not doubt that for one second. The more aggressive you get the more likely that scenario becomes. However we shall wait till you act then react,talk is cheap
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by PenSniper: 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
Op, your post is sensible but I dare say unrealistic. The convergent forces that habitate Nigeria are intrinsically incompatible and cannot evolve a nation out of Nigeria. In addition, the territorial traits in ndigbo has an underlying potential time-bomb that is bound to go off without notice sooner or later. The wisdom behind the UN's charter on self-determination, etc, is almost out of this world and is highly commendable. If couples who profess to love each other and subsequently marry supposedly for better AND for worse are allowed to dissolve the marriage, nothing should and must stand in the way of people who wants out of an unsolicited, unnegotiated forced amalgamation by people who would not live with us. If UK/SCOTLAND, with all their civilisation, years of peaceful co-existence and level of integration could have a go at it, I see no reason why Nigeria can't. Personally, I prefer and crave for an Oduduwa republic. I haven't seen anything worth making me a patriotic Nigerian in this
country as yet. Nigeria parades criminals as political and military rulers with no leaders.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by citizenY(m): 12:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
lygn19:
u ve been beefing and cursing everyone here on Nairaland wat has changed... Has anybody died? has anybody changed?...
U re just making noise, if I turn into full tribal war mode, u can't face me, it wud take help from all d yorubas dat re viewing dz thread, and other tribes to stop me...
I have fought tribal wars on Nairaland alone numbering 22 pages me against d crowd, yet wat did that change...nothing?

Sorry for the interruption and sorry to burst the bubble of the tribalist, sir, but what do they have to show for that? I only see a bruised ego , a more bitter man, wasted effort and waste of time and megabytes. The clock has not changed its direction.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos / ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video / Mimi Adzape Shares Pants As Campaign Souvenirs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.