Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,159 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. (64477 Views)

Biafra: Igbos Would Require Visa, Work Permit To Re-enter Lagos, Abuja / Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim / Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Ishilove: 11:45am On Jun 21, 2015
Normality:

Shuo, this is Normal, I am not Biafran Prince, shuo.
Nope. Such comments must be discouraged in any civilised society.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 21, 2015
Ishilove:

Nope. Such comments must be discouraged in any civilised society.

OK.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Ishilove: 11:46am On Jun 21, 2015
Normality:

Shuo, this is Normal, I am not Biafran Prince, shuo.

I have been in this site since 5 years undecided
Okay o.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 21, 2015
Ishilove:

Okay o.

But woman, tell ur people to stop attacking us, that's why I made my paddies signup in Nairaland.

They are my paddies, and they are doing some great work.

Me no too like online banter, I throw it in once and find my way. I rather spray bullet offline.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Algebra12: 12:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
dinachi:

Our problem is not secession. Our problem is learning how to live with other tribes in harmony while doing our businesses. Our focus should be on how to build consensus across the nation for vital political interests.

[/b]
Igbo are the most integrated people in Nigeria with business interests across the six geopolitical zones of Nigeria. Most of our people will become jobless or stay and be killed the moment a secession is declared.[b]

On the one hand, igbos are the most integrated people in Nigeria. On the other hand, they should learn how to build consensus and live in harmony with the rest of Nigerians.

Can you please stick to one narrative. Have you seen a place where the igbos are killing their hosts or invading unsuspecting communities?
By building consensus do you mean the igbos should simply accept anything or anyone from other parts of d country just so they won't be seen as not supporting other groups?
Do we need to beg anyone to be relevant in d politics of Nigeria?
Truth is, the igbos have sacrificed a lot for this country, and at every turn they are being hounded.
If you don't want us to have equal opportunities and stake in this contraption, better relax and let us go

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Ishilove: 12:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
Normality:

But woman, tell ur people to stop attacking us, that's why I made my paddies signup in Nairaland.

They are my paddies, and they are doing some great work.

Me no too like online banter, I throw it in once and find my way. I rather spray bullet offline.
Who are 'my people'?
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by BMedia: 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
Normality:
Bmedia

[s]You are really shameless IMHO

Sometime ago you opened this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/2328870/biafra-lower-niger-congress

Now u come back to spite someone who is risking his life and putting his best efforts to restore Biafra.
Do you know that man you spite have met with the government of all world powers, did you know last year he was went to a meeting with U.N?

Search for IPOB in UN meeting on Google.

He went to U.N and came back and said it totally no one is honest and cares about restoring Biafra diplomatically, why?
Because you are blacks, they don't care if you remain stagnat forever, in fact it is in their best interest for Nigeria and Africa to continue existing with artificial boundaries.

To be frank with you, U.N will not discuss of referendum unless u start an arms struggle.
Forget all those gimmicks, about UN granting referendum, u can't get their notice if it has not entered a stage where bullets are being sprayed all angles. Example is Yemen and Houthi rebels.

6 countries, have agreed to give us alms, Israel told IPOB point blank that Biafra being restored is in their hands, World Igbo Congress have agreed to fund IPOB and the army, IPoB members in 90 countries are contributing towards it.
Republicans in U.S support IPOB, Russia is willing to give us arms, same with Sweden and India.

Freedom is not free of charge[/s]

I am categorically telling you that Nnamdi Kanu is a scammer, listen to him without emotion or bias for 5 minutes and you will agree. I agree he is smart (not intelligent) but he's a fraudulent deceiver.

Ask the person that wants to command the biafran army if he has ever fought a toothpick or drawn a map before.

Save your childish lies for your fellow gullible kind.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by ashieduplus(m): 12:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
dinachi:

Amadioha died long ago!
After he led you into the war and ran from Nigerian bullets and heavy shelling!
Call something stronger or keep quiet.

Epic response!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
BMedia:

I am categorically telling you that Nnamdi Kanu is a scammer, listen to him without emotion or bias for 5 minutes and you will agree. I agree he is smart (not intelligent) but he's a fraudulent deceiver.

Ask the person that wants to command the biafran army if he has ever fought a toothpick or drawn a map before.

Save your childish lies for your fellow gullible kind.

In the next few months, we will know.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ishilove:

Who are 'my people'?

Biafran Prince and Eastern Pride, my men.

I showed them what was happening and they started attacking from the word go. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by zendy: 12:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
Genius100:

The Igbos in neighbouring states should be free to relocate to Biafra if they want. The point here is that there are non-Igbo majorities in those states and Biafra better not think those majority non-Igbo states are part of it...

Biafra will not be a country of " citizen by force" the way Nigeria is. Nobody will be dragged into Biafra against their will the way Igbos were dragged into Nigeria. There is no way you can tell an Asaba man to move from the land of his ancestors just because a "military gangster" called Babangida created Delta state less than 25 years ago. That would be beyond ludicrous. As for the non-Igbo majorities in the SS, they are welcome to stay in Nigeria if that is their wish but I hasten to add that those of them who wish to go with Igbos as Biafra must be allowed to do so.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
Normality:

Why not search for the video on Facebook and watch, fool.

Shut up! Na lie, I was there.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ishilove:

Leave them let them be fooling themselves. The same leaders looting the coffers dry will rule them and continue leeching off them.

We already know that the same set of people will lead Biafra in it ever comes...
Many of u don't even know reasons why many people don't want to be part of Nigeria anymore.

For me, the incessant killings of igbos n Christians in Nigeria through boko haram n through civilian Hausa people killing igbos are ma ultimate reason for disliking Nigeria.

Secondly, I come from a zone in Nigeria that has 5 states against others in Nigeria who. I detest that a lot, no sane human wants to live in a country where he is oppressed in many ways..

If u love Nigeria, love it, but don't try to scare people who want a way out of it with War n death n suffering that might come with it. ITS NOTHING.

One thing I'm sure of is that as long as there is massive inequality in Nigeria, expect a war sooner or later or in d future.

D oppressed will ALWAYS get empowered one day n take what belongs to dem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
kettykings:

We know the real cowards, if the mods allow I can reopen thread on cowardice in nigeria.
A serving general is about being thrown into jail because of cowardly acts and someone is here calling a poster a coward

who is this general?
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
mistypiper:

Shut up! Na lie, I was there.

So you left south west to come to East to witness celebration held by those u hate, what a concocted rubbish.

You weren't here fool.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
BMedia:

The worst thing is that he insults them daily, and ignorantly implies ALL black people are unintelligent and are incapable of greatness, forgetting that many great inventors are black and even Nigerian, was it not an Igbo man that invented cancer lens recently? Was it not a Fulani man that invented the Chevrolet Volt- an innovative electric car?

If he believes Africans are inferior to whites, then how will he defend against his enemy if they have western forces as allies? Will he order his fighters to surrender as they're inferior?

His gullible followers are just plain silly to be honest.

There are no black inventors, if u know any, Please name dem n educate me.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
Normality:

So you left south west to come to East to witness celebration held by those u hate, what a concocted rubbish.

You weren't here fool.

Quick to insult still doesn't mean you're telling the truth, you want to tell me that came to celebrate was from there.. Damn liar!
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
omonnakoda:
What spirit ?The Eboes were largely exploited by smaller tribes for slaves and were the most backward group. If the British did not come it was only a matter of time before they were swallowed. The Eboes operated along tribal and clannish lines .What was the biggest town let us not even go for city but the biggest town in Eboe History
Even to this day Eboes still operate along the lines of clan and cannot organize themselves politically. The saying Eboes do not have kings is "SELF DECEPTION". Do villages have kings ?

When the Akamkpa enslaved the Aros did they not install kings and did the Aros not terrorize the rest of the Eboe clans. That is what Eboes have CLANS. You never had any nations so the question of kings does not arise. Who is the CEO or MD of a Gala selling business. It is only companies that have such so please stop that BS. You are essentially villagers.Even when you interact with others you assume everyone is a villager like you into this going to the village for Xmas 5hit.

In all my state across Nigeria, I have learned that igbos r very very peaceful people. The only possible reason to hate dem is jealousy. People who hate igbos hate dem because of their wealth n business.

continue to spew hate ...

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
BMedia:

That's not true. He demanded IPOB members in America to raise $50 million for the 'movement', and went as far as asking the gullible lot to mortgage their houses and donate the money grin

how did u know about this
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
mistypiper:

Quick to insult still doesn't mean you're telling the truth, you want to tell me that came to celebrate was from there.. Damn liar!

And I put it to you you weren't there.
I was with the group that went to Ariaria, so the number i gave is the true number, go and find some other lie and tell.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
Normality:

And I put it to you you weren't there.
I was with the group that went to Ariaria, so the number i gave is the true number, go and find some other lie and tell.

Everybody know say na lie, tongue
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
chuna1985:

how did u know about this

the baboon failed to say the whole truth, he is saying that if the march starts this year, that Biafrans in America must provide $50 million dollars for the war, that is when the march starts, not before it. Which is what Jews did for Israelites when Arab countries waged war on them.
Yes, and that any Biafran that failed to contribute will not come into Biafra land or they will pay thrice at the time of entry in Biafra land.
Then he said, people can't put their life on the line your your freedom and you don't help them, so if anyone claims they don't have money to contribute, that the person should mortgage his house or sell his property.
Remember, he is exclusively telling Biafrans in North America, no where else.

As usual, urchins will pick the part they like but play deaf to the other ones.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
mistypiper:

Everybody know say na lie, tongue

But you don't have evidence to prove otherwise.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
Normality:

the baboon failed to say the whole truth, he is saying that if the march starts this year, that Biafrans in America must provide $50 million dollars for the war, that is when the march starts, not before it. Which is what Jews did for Israelites when Arab countries waged war on them.
Yes, and that any Biafran that failed to contribute will not come into Biafra land or they will pay thrice at the time of entry in Biafra land.
Then he said, people can't put their life on the line your your freedom and you don't help them, so if anyone claims they don't have money to contribute, that the person should mortgage his house or sell his property.
Remember, he is exclusively telling Biafrans in North America, no where else.

As usual, urchins will pick the part they like but play deaf to the other ones.

u seem to be listening to that radio station more than his followers.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
Normality:

But you don't have evidence to prove otherwise.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

I wonder why you initially tried to lie, anyway don't do that again o
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
chuna1985:

u seem to be listening to that radio station more than his followers.

i am hardcore Biafran, my brother is in BDOI.

I breathe and speak Biafra.

When MASSOB was jumping around, i never fancied them, Kanu came with the truth and won me over, the man is something else.

The charisma and air of authority is there.

Give me weapon Nnamdi, i will bring one zoo soldier head for u, Mods, no ban me abeg, na small play be this o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
mistypiper:

I wonder why you initially tried to lie, anyway don't do that again o

I dont know when your village in Ogun has turned to Aba.....mind yourself.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by dinachi(m): 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
Normality:

Then in between 2009 and 2012, alot of things happened, he found out that MASSOB was merely using the love people have for Biafra to make money out of them, Uwazuruike has built hostels, hotels and bought cars, and if you go against him, he sends his boys to you, some of Massob members got into kidnapping and campaigning for political office holders, so he (Nnamdi Kalu) confronted Uwazuruike in London, and ask him to desist from desecrating the name BIAFRA by using it for personal gains and criminal purposes, there and then Uwazuruike and Nnamdi became enemies.

2013, he was kidnapped by members of MASSOB, for castigating Uwazuruike live on air and calling out his criminal deeds, Nnamdi was held up by MASSOB in their safe house in Okwe, where they stripped him naked and took pictures of him and warned him to stop talking about Biafra, or they will blackmail him.
Biafra never start and they have already started becoming enemies and kidnapping themselves! Blackmail have also started and yet you claim that you are better than Nigeria. I think you guys should look for a job and get gainfully employed to stop this nonsense.
Nnamdi and Uwazuruike has already become enemies because of sharing formula and you are spewing rubbish for free.
O boy you dull oh! Why dont you start your own? Original people of Biafra(OPB). Make some noise and make some money, then retire like Uwazuruike into riches and affluence. You are following another sharp guy in UK who is targeting 50 million Us dollars! But Nna that guy greedy oh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by dinachi(m): 5:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
Algebra12:

On the one hand, igbos are the most integrated people in Nigeria. On the other hand, they should learn how to build consensus and live in harmony with the rest of Nigerians.

I said building consensus across the nation for POLITICAL INTERESTS. My point is , If we want the presidency, we should reach out for support to other tribes. All this unecessary bickering with other tribes affects us negatively.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by 1after: 5:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
BMedia:

You people were caught lying red handed on this thread, and the best you can do is shamelessly insult me then go on saying rubbish that won't make sense to a toddler.

Didn't you claim Nnamdi Kanu never asks for money and he's not a fraud?

Now you shamelessly tell us he is asking his gullible followers for dollars 'to prove he is serious..'

You're even dumber than I expected.

Lmaooo. Kanu is making cool cash with that his barrister friend. He got angry when one guy in Germany said they have no money. Buahahaha. He said they should find a way that they need to rescue calabar and Akwa Ibom asap. Lmaoooooo. The guy is a comedian.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by 1after: 5:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
BMedia:

The worst thing is that he insults them daily, and ignorantly implies ALL black people are unintelligent and are incapable of greatness, forgetting that many great inventors are black and even Nigerian, was it not an Igbo man that invented cancer lens recently? Was it not a Fulani man that invented the Chevrolet Volt- an innovative electric car?

If he believes Africans are inferior to whites, then how will he defend against his enemy if they have western forces as allies? Will he order his fighters to surrender as they're inferior?

His gullible followers are just plain silly to be honest.

Buhahahaha. Many of them are cursed and dumb. Those making noise are the jobless hungry ones envying those outside yeeboland. Kanu is making easy money, the IPOB malaysia will send in money soon. Lolzzz gullible mofos.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by cheruv: 6:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
Normality:
For anyone who doubts Nnamdi Kalu and think he is scamming people, u may want to check U.K financial records, everything is there, unlike zoo, where people do anyhow with money, govt doesn't keep record.
U can't do anything money there that they won't document, if anything goes bad, they ask u for qstns, if u played foul with money, u go to jail.
Dinachi ngwa ngwa ga ofis maka ndeko ego ga choputa ma ihe a niile o vu eziokwu..Britegna adighi ka anyi,ya mere ha gaenyi GI efe ime nchoputa ndi ichoro

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos / ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video / Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.