Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date (54495 Views)

7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys / 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
wristwatch:

cheesy cheesy cheesy. Lol I see. Ur type is urgently needed for NL babes to marry oo
NL babes? Hahahaha. No man.

They're your wives. cheesy cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Beamborla(f): 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
wristwatch:

So nai u go pack all ur friends come meet me like say I be father xmas. I go treat una fvck up tire! Una go wash plates, etc tire o!
Lolz... I can only laugh

Hehehehehehehehe
hohohohohohohoh
kikikikikikikikikikiki
hahahahahahahaha
huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu

There is more to life and I'm interested in that 'more'

I've got other rewarding things to do with my life than going on date with someone who's mind is already filled with prejudice smiley cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by 2dice(m): 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
adeh39:

Jeezshocked
I don enter one chance oooogrin
*runs out of thread*
hahaha ... U no get liver sef ...*fish in did*
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Bruno3000(m): 10:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
Orijin101:
1. Bring friends along like Protocol officers.

Hmmm. . . I had that experience once with Folake, i met the biatch on Facebook and i later realized that she was not too far from my hood then we plan how we were gonna meet up. On that faithful day, in front of God and man, i had just N500 on me with the hope of spending just N400 for snacks and bottled water. . .

Exactly 5.30PM, i was awaiting her at the restaurant with a bottle of water on my table, sipping it with straw just like one mumu nairalander did the day he made a proposal to his babe.

Lo and behold, i saw Folake coming with gangs of friend just like Jesus Christ roaming the street of Jerusalem with his disciples. . . Jeeeez! I was dazed for some seconds and i thought within me, Orijin you have just N500 with you and you must feed these 7 hungry looking lions, what will you do?

Then i remembered the word of God which says "Blessed be to the servant whom applied wisdom", omo, na so i wisdomly sneak comot for the restaurant ooo. . .
Few minutes later, my phone started ringing, behold! It was Folake, and she was like, I'm already there, where are you? I replied, i will be with you in a jiffy, order the foods and drinks on me. . . The she-diot and her friend stupidly did that, 30 minutes later, my phone rang again but i declined her call and i replied her with a message saying "GOD PUNISH YOU!!!!!" switched off phone. . .

cc: wristwatch
I enjoyed dat... It made me lol
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Slimzjoe(m): 10:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
softysparky:

Honestly I prefer visiting at home but since one have to be careful these days I would prefer an open bar in a nice hotel.

I just don't like going to an eatery. The way the waiters look at people and hurriedly clear table even before you finish eating can be annoying.

Ahaa! cheesy
Tnx for giving me the next and best place for a Date!
Shanny, Be Ready for me grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by 2dice(m): 10:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
Beamborla:

Lolz... I can only laugh

Hehehehehehehehe
hohohohohohohoh
kikikikikikikikikikiki
hahahahahahahaha
huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu

I've got other rewarding things to do with my life than going on date with someone who's mind is already filled with prejudice smiley cheesy
salam salami
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
Beamborla:

Lolz... I can only laugh

Hehehehehehehehe
hohohohohohohoh
kikikikikikikikikikiki
hahahahahahahaha
huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu

I've got other rewarding things to do with my life than going on date with someone who's mind is already filled with prejudice :) cheesy

cheesy cheesy

Don't judge a book by its cover. I may surprise u but don't bring ur friends when we wana have our date, okay! tongue
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Upnepaa(m): 10:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
wristwatch:

Upnepaa, we no get light here oo
OK,we shall get to you in the next 72 hours cool
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Mcowubaba: 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
adeh39:

So you mean all a lady has to offer a guy is sex?

Mmmm......Some ladies shaundecided

But as for me, Sex is the last thing I have to offer a guy, and that's if he's my boyfriendwink
i never said that it is only sex a Nigerian girl has to offer, i said is what most of them 'only' offer....nd i ask what else do u ladies offer, u hav nt yet answered me sinceeundecided ....if sex is d last thing u said u will give to ur guy, so what R d first things ?
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Alao96(m): 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
D person dat did dis thread is a wicked and brainless Arrow
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Beamborla(f): 10:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
2dice:
salam salami
warris it
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Chitumu: 10:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
wristwatch:
I don't know why some ladies prove hard to get as they stylishly punish guys to know if he can withstand their haughty behaviour or simply they are not interested in having a relationship with him.

Therefore, I will discuss briefly on ways ladies stylishly punish guys.

The poor dude perhaps may have borrowed money just to make the date a memorable one. However he later discovers that instead of having a date with his supposed girlfriend alone, she eventually comes along with her numerous friends to siphon his pocket. Funny enough if he tells her his preparation was just for him and her alone, she will start nagging, giving unnecessary excuses like maybe he is a criminal or something, so she can't trust a stranger.

2. They get busy with their mobile devices

This is when they bring out their collection of mobile devices and start pressing them as if they have not operated one before whereby making the dude look foolish and non existence in their presence.

3. Make him overspend

Some ladies are parasitic in nature as they explore the rare advantage at the ink of any date by requesting for several meals, etc. I call them "the sharwama or hot dog babes" as they pick every dick and Harry of meals in an eatery during the first date.

4. They show up very late

When a date is fix at 3pm, they showed up around 6pm giving flimsy excuses of traffic jam due to a tanker explosion, armed robbery attack, boko haram bombing, etc. Thereafter, they won't show any remorse at the expense of expecting the guy to apologise.
*Person whey e dey lagos dey claim boko haram bombing... some babes no sabi lie*

5. Monosyllabic reponse to your discussion

How can a guy talks like parrot from morning till night, trying to prove good sense of humour only for him to get short and annoying responses from her like "k" "alright", "hmmm", "what", etc. His morale and confidence will burst like balloon.... one time!

6. Communicate with unfriendly body languages

Some use frustrating body languages like bad eyeing to downsize him, hissing continuously and frown @ him like tiger. In such scenario, the guy will have no choice other than to call it quit.

7. They deliberately start making several calls

This is the time they start calling their long time friends and relatives, keeping the guy in their lust prison like a dog. As a guy, so many things will be going on his mind as what he can do to have the lady's attention.

8. They are in a hurry to leave

Perhaps she is a student, this is when she claims about an early lecture to attend the next day after she came late o! She rush the whole dating thing by asking the guy to get her "take away meal" and she zooms off immediately.
"Babe just admit it, you are hungry and looking for maga to feed u."

You can add yours
let me ask tosyn2much.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Beamborla(f): 10:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
wristwatch:

cheesy cheesy

Don't judge a book by its cover. I may surprise u but don't bring ur friends when we wana have our date, okay! tongue
Never heard of this saying 'the more the merrier' abi na how them talk am self

Bottom line is this, when a lady likes you, she would love to spend time alone with you.

Give her smth to look forward to in the date.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
sonofananimal:

I KNOW YOUR TYPE.

NA UNA DEY CHOP CHICKEN BONE FOR EATERY, THAT'S WHY THEM DEY CLEAR TABLE SHARP SHARP
Lol, I have to chop my money naaa abi you wan make I form?cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
Alao96:
D person dat did dis thread is a wicked and brainless Arrow

The person that wrote this comment is a nitwit and a pervert. tongue
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Rapmoney(m): 10:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
Nice thread, wristwatch! U dey try I swear cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
Beamborla:

Never heard of this saying 'the more the merrier' abi na how them talk am self

Bottom line is this, when a lady likes you, she would love to spend time alone with you.

Give her smth to look forward to in the date.

Smth like what na. U know how to keep someone in suspense ah han!
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Teespice(f): 10:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
a woman who is really interested in a guy would not do the aforementioned.

I don't need to go through the thread to see stories and more stories of botched dates albeit told with "laced exaggeration"

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
Rapmoney:
Nice thread, wristwatch! U dey try I swear cheesy

I hail my oga. I dey follow ur footstep sire. Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by 2dice(m): 10:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
Beamborla:
warris it
we dey fight ni
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
Teespice:
a woman who is really interested in a guy would not do the aforementioned.

I don't need to go through the thread to see stories and more stories of botched dates albeit told with "laced exaggeration"

U need to see orijin101 comment on page 0.

Besides chai. U carry o! shocked

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by tabisegroup(m): 10:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
Nice write-up OP

Even God knows that they need not mention me before I register my presence on a thread like this cool

This made me remember a time I took a lady on a date, this lady was feeding as if there was famine on the land to the extent that the waiter angrily said, ahn ahn !!!! Aunti u no dey shame at all ?

Expecting the ladies to storm on this thread saying, "OP, please don't generalize because not every lady is like that"

Just like the commenter beneath me cool

so u and God dong become mates ni..
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Lukmann(m): 10:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
wristwatch:

grin grin grin grin. Guy na wa 4 u ooh! Na so women cheap reach?
lol..with a bottle of chilled pepsi n one agege bread she is all yours..
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Lukmann(m): 10:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
wristwatch:

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Lukmann(m): 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
wristwatch:

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Lukmann(m): 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
wristwatch:

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
Lukmann:

Lmao. grin grin. Hahaha
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Lukmann(m): 10:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
wristwatch:

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
Orijin101:

Hmmm. . . I had that experience once with Folake, i met the biatch on Facebook and i later realized that she was not too far from my hood then we plan how we were gonna meet up. On that faithful day, in front of God and man, i had just N500 on me with the hope of spending just N400 for snacks and bottled water. . .

Exactly 5.30PM, i was awaiting her at the restaurant with a bottle of water on my table, sipping it with straw just like one mumu nairalander did the day he made a proposal to his babe.

Lo and behold, i saw Folake coming with gangs of friend just like Jesus Christ roaming the street of Jerusalem with his disciples. . . Jeeeez! I was dazed for some seconds and i thought within me, Orijin you have just N500 with you and you must feed these 7 hungry looking lions, what will you do?

Then i remembered the word of God which says "Blessed be to the servant whom applied wisdom", omo, na so i wisdomly sneak comot for the restaurant ooo. . .
Few minutes later, my phone started ringing, behold! It was Folake, and she was like, I'm already there, where are you? I replied, i will be with you in a jiffy, order the foods and drinks on me. . . The she-diot and her friend stupidly did that, 30 minutes later, my phone rang again but i declined her call and i replied her with a message saying "GOD PUNISH YOU!!!!!" switched off phone. . .

cc: wristwatch
pure fabrication
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Beamborla(f): 10:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
wristwatch:

Smth like what na. U know how to keep someone in suspense ah han!
smiley smiley smiley Goodnight, hun cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Beamborla(f): 10:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
2dice:
we dey fight ni
Nope! Missed you, actually cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Lukmann(m): 10:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
wristwatch:

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... / She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.