Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date (54368 Views)

7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys / 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
But why would one pack all her friends for a date with a one guy?

It is immature and totally uncalled for - If someone is bugging you to go on date with them and you don't want it ,you simply tell them to understand and that you're not going on any date with them.

Sha! na small girls and small boys waka dem be that sha. grin
Lol, that's really small pikin date but you know most times you guys can not be trusted.

Ever since I visited a friend at home and met like 5 guys wearing only boxers and watching football match ehhh... I stopped visiting any male friends at home.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
shammahyaro:
if the girl talk too much,dem go talk say she dey Lousy....if she dey free...dem go say na desperado...if she come alone dem go dey suspect say she wide.....c'mon..cant guys never apriciate anytin?

wrong.. don't tell me you cannot figure out the good ones from the hungry ones - for this lagos.. you will end up as bush meat if you don't know your game
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
2dice:
wow nice ...love to have you as lunch tomorrow by 1pm ... tongue

What shocked

You wanna eat me?
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
I particularly like the humour in this story. So, funny.
I did something similar on a blind date. Thank God d babe and her disciples did not know me. I was seated very close to them, and i had the benefit of hearing their regrets. Imagine, this poor girl came with 4 other girls. When I saw the hunger on there faces, I quickly put my fone on silence. Imagine, they were there from 2pm to 6pm waiting for me. Each time they stood up to leave, as soon as they passed the entrance gate of the eatery, I would call to them I was almost there. And they would stupidly go and and sit down. Finally, at abt 6pm, I decided to release them,when she called me, i replied with MFM prayer pattern like this, Every devourer waiting to devour my finances, die by fire. Die! Die! Die, die, die, die. Na so we end d yeye date o

Orijin101:
1. Bring friends along like Protocol officers.

Hmmm. . . I had that experience once with Folake, i met the biatch on Facebook and i later realized that she was not too far from my hood then we plan how we were gonna meet up. On that faithful day, in front of God and man, i had just N500 on me with the hope of spending just N400 for snacks and bottled water. . .

Exactly 5.30PM, i was awaiting her at the restaurant with a bottle of water on my table, sipping it with straw just like one mumu nairalander did the day he made a proposal to his babe.

Lo and behold, i saw Folake coming with gangs of friend just like Jesus Christ roaming the street of Jerusalem with his disciples. . . Jeeeez! I was dazed for some seconds and i thought within me, Orijin you have just N500 with you and you must feed these 7 hungry looking lions, what will you do?

Then i remembered the word of God which says "Blessed be to the servant whom applied wisdom", omo, na so i wisdomly sneak comot for the restaurant ooo. . .
Few minutes later, my phone started ringing, behold! It was Folake, and she was like, I'm already there, where are you? I replied, i will be with you in a jiffy, order the foods and drinks on me. . . The she-diot and her friend stupidly did that, 30 minutes later, my phone rang again but i declined her call and i replied her with a message saying "GOD PUNISH YOU!!!!!" switched off phone. . .

cc: wristwatch

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by chuks34(m): 9:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
į męŗçy ƒoŗ āŋy gāl dāţ wįll ţŗy ŋųmbęŗ 1 wįţђ mę.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by carzola(m): 9:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
Application to be banned... am tired of seeing rubbish on front page please ban me.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by laredopapa(m): 9:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
how does this put food on my table.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by MizMyColi(f): 9:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
I thank God I don't "Punish" Guyssmiley

Somebody please prraaaiise the Lord for my lifesmiley.

The Lord is sooo goodsmiley
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by lovely17(m): 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
ladies really don't have shame those friends she brings along how do They feel "we just came to eat all this talk no concern us " elebi wonbia
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by TrishaP(f): 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
Slimzjoe:

I get.....This Days, You can't Have a Date without Spending....I just wish Females can learn To also Share the Bills
You sound like you're about to cry for that...haha
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by whisperj: 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
No 5 is the most annoying ...
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Truckpusher(m): 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
softysparky:

Lol, that's really small pikin date but you know most times you guys can not be trusted.

Ever since I visited a friend at home and met like 5 guys wearing only boxers and watching football match ehhh... I stopped visiting any male friends at home.
For ya mind na you dem dey wait for? cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by 2dice(m): 9:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
adeh39:

What shocked

You wanna eat me?
abi ... You said you are a fish ...i will start with your lips ... tongue i mean Hips cheesy ... Oppps Sorry i mean Head ...i love fishes mehn... Especially the head cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Truckpusher(m): 9:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
MizMyColi:

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by SAFEXX(m): 9:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
Freely U've received and freely U should give, pls stop being stingy ladies. U can tank me later. wink
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by kinglekan: 9:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
voltron:

are you a maga? undecided
Are u a mugu? undecided
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by 2dice(m): 9:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
MizMyColi:

Uhnn ... Lie
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Cutehector(m): 9:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
TrishaP:

Nothing there.
am sorry I made a mistake in ur mail adress. U can check it now
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
kinglekan:

Are u a mugu? undecided

lakeside.. are you a mimi? undecided
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by PUMPIN11(m): 9:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by uyisteven(m): 9:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
chowlade:

it depends on the maturity of dis dude, atleast she agreed to go out with u on a first date in d first place. When things start to get boring, she might be all wot OP said. also is not bad to bring a friend along especially for a guy u do not knw very much.(Her safety must be piority more than d date)

So u do want her to act accordingly to all ur way when she's not ur cloned gene.it doesnt work that way

no offence pls bt u definitely luk lyk 1 who wud bring mor Dan 1 frnd 2 d date... dats mor reason u shud agree 2 meet in a public setting...
which wyt babe u don see wen pack all ha many frnds com *1st date* b4...or der re no serial killers der abi?..
It shows how ill d character of a lady if she packs frnds or bring out ha fone makin unnecessary calls during d date....
no matter how boring d convo is...is 4 som few hours and not a lifetym...Afta dat, u won't see d dude again...simple and not start acting childish...
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by littlemistress: 9:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
but why is it dat most male romancelanders always fall victim of going on a date wt ladies that comes along wt her gangs..

do y'all mean to say you've never had a date wt a confident, independent lady?? undecided
all dz ladies bashing thread should stop, perhaps you men should stop rolling wt teens, underage & immature gals.

there're still ladies who don't do such..
bt some blind dates can really be awful & boring
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Mcowubaba: 9:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
adeh39:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmn
tell me nah!!!!
No be Sex...una go talk after all, he is sleeping with me or wants to sleep with me...as if una no like sex too lipsrsealed abegii
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
Silvofitz:
I particularly like the humour in this story. So, funny.
I did something similar on a blind date. Thank God d babe and her disciples did not know me. I was seated very close to them, and i had the benefit of hearing their regrets. Imagine, this poor girl came with 4 other girls. When I saw the hunger on there faces, I quickly put my fone on silence. Imagine, they were there from 2pm to 6pm waiting for me. Each time they stood up to leave, as soon as they passed the entrance gate of the eatery, I would call to them I was almost there. And they would stupidly go and and sit down. Finally, at abt 6pm, I decided to release them,when she called me, i replied with MFM prayer pattern like this, Every devourer waiting to devour my finances, die by fire. Die! Die! Die, die, die, die. Na so we end d yeye date o

Lolz. . . Funny bro grin
They don't know that "gone were those day when boys were fools"
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Slimzjoe(m): 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
TrishaP:

You sound like you're about to cry for that...haha

Lol......am Not....those Feminists who are actually a bunch of Confused People are the reason I now stand on that Ground
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
readone1:

if she must show all this attitude why go for the date

They show it most times after u have purchased her menu menu.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by bogolobango(m): 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
Bad guy origin101
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Slimzjoe(m): 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
softysparky:

Lmao!!! Not every guy you see wants to get in your Pant you know?
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
Spaxon:
tosyne nobe u talk say u go deactivate ?

If him deactivate, romance section go collapse oo! shocked
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by kinglekan: 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
voltron:

lakeside.. are you a mimi? undecided

Are u a sisi? grin
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
For ya mind na you dem dey wait for? cheesy
The kind of psalms, rosary and prayers wey I de pray for my mind that day ehhhh. I promised God plenty things sef we i fit no remember cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Edusouls(m): 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
naija babes na hungry,poor,red eyed,greedy ,nasty,and mannerless girls,the harsh enviroment made them like that, so the first and last thing in their mind is survival, and when you are dealing with such people, you have to be ready for war. And taiming these girls aint easy at all, many are untaimable, others requires serious hardwork and firmness. U dont play calm with a wild thing,it will devour you into pieces. You play rough and hard,to first taim it then you can deal with it.. Hope u guys understand.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman / My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me / Why Do Men Like Virgins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.