Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (30307 Views)

Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have / Boys With Pointed Nose Dont Take Serious By Nigeria Girls / Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by misspicy(f): 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
Eberex:

I see you on every post. are u MTN?
its sure a pointed nose
Yes i use mtn on a 3G....tongue wow..pointy pointy
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
I am Pinocchio
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by dgalon(m): 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
[quote author=Eberex post=35178821][/quote]

u tel me
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Isaacmacdon(m): 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
Lisaflex:
Hmmmm...D rate at wc ppl kiss ass nw is quite shocking!!!Guess its nw a job dt pays well...As 4 those talking abt perspective, sorry 2 burst ur bubble.. Its either u hv a pointed nose or u don't! Notn lyk African or chinco perspective...Let d entertainment sha continue
True... sha..d ass licking part I don't get
grin
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
This girl has a psychological disorder and needs people's applause to feel complete, from the way she reacted to those who didn't buy it she's obviously the type who wants to compete with other girls and needs to put out their candle for hers to burn.
#feeling sorry for her cry
Uploading my pix could make her suicidal so I'll just chill and watch the baby cry.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by misspicy(f): 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
Jollyjoy:
ur pix?
yes embarassed
bad
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by dgalon(m): 4:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
mordtonia:
This girl has a psychological disorder and needs people's applause to feel complete, from the way she reacted to those who didn't buy it she's obviously the type who wants to compete with other girls and needs to put out their candle for hers to burn.
#feeling sorry for her cry
Uploading my pix could make her suicidal so I'll just chill and watch the baby cry.

we dnt blv you

until we see pic
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by dgalon(m): 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
[quote author=Eberex post=35178821][/quote]
you tel me
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
dgalon:

we dnt blv you

until we see pic

I don't care if you believe or not sweerie, not into competing, I just feel sorry for those who are.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
misssclassy:

It would do you and your ilk a lot of good if you all come to the full realization that I neither care nor give a fvck about your sentiments or opinions about me.

Last time I checked , I quoted ireneony , not you.

Now take your asss-licking self out of my mention.

I like how you opined your mind about ireony but please can you upload your pix?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by dgalon(m): 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
mordtonia:

I don't care if you believe or not sweerie, not into competing, I just feel sorry for those who are.

common! its not a competition na

im sorry u see it dat way

to me its fun
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
This thread suppose to hit FP! wink cheesy

Superb writeup and cute pix Ireneony grin grin. Your nose point like trailer exhaust pipe
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
dgalon:

common! its not a competition na

im sorry u see it dat way

to me its fun

Yes I know it's fun to you, but to the 'Aunty' who opened this thread it's a competition and to me that's for children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
dgalon:

we dnt blv you

until we see pic
hahahahhahahaa bro you can type that again before they tell us they have golden skin.
the op looks ok but if you girls think y'all looks better then upload your pic as prove
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
mordtonia:

ok we understand dear, hahahahshhahaahahahahahahahahahhahaha we totally do
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
icedbeatz:
ok we understand dear, hahahahshhahaahahahahahahahahahhahaha we totally do

Try harder.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Enahi(f): 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by dgalon(m): 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
icedbeatz:
hahahahhahahaa bro you can type that again before they tell us they have golden skin.
the op looks ok but if you girls think y'all looks better then upload your pic as prove

lols naso

I concur wit yhu

until they upload their pic

let em STFU
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
Riding my scooter...on thread
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by dgalon(m): 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
mordtonia:

Yes I know it's fun to you, but to the 'Aunty' who opened this thread it's a competition and to me that's for children.

ohk dear (if yhu say so)

who are I my?

to say anything agn
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
Enahi:
Here is cropped picture of my nose tongue
i still dont get ur colour
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by dgalon(m): 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
Enahi:
now u talkin
action speaks more louder than words
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by dgalon(m): 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
wristwatch:
This thread suppose to hit FP! wink cheesy

Superb writeup and cute pix Ireneony grin grin. Your nose point like trailer exhaust pipe

naso my bro

u just read ma mind
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
Few things have noticed about some guys in this thread,full of butt-lickers,saying shii just to please a girl.

To the topic,Ma'am are you looking for customers,do some people also specialize in girls with pointed nose....Last I checked Bro Seun didn't talk about taking particular interest in girls with pointed nose

Waiting for y'all butt lickers to start quoting me,but believe me,I ain't giving you audience

6 Likes

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Enahi(f): 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
vote4lekinz:
i still dont get ur colour
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Enahi(f): 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
[quote author=Enahi post=35180698][/quote] averagely light
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by REMMEI(m): 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
Before I open this thread I was silently telling myself "if Missclassy no dey this post i'm not commenting".. grin

I'm just always looking forward to reading from her..

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
maryam6:
Wow! Ireneony, u r realy beautiful with ur pointed nose.

Well, mine is not as pointed as urs, bt i luv it dat way.
chaii I like your type of girl who is able to control her jealous and not let it run her. keep it up
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by mirexxx(f): 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
nigerianium:

Right after you check-in with a dermatologist. You look like burnt porridge.undecided
just like your mom cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
Enahi:
girl I like ur courage joor unlike these insecurity ridden bitcches who can't upload shitt but claim shitt
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2015
Lamispaco:
Few things have noticed about some guys in this thread,full of butt-lickers,saying shii just to please a girl.

To the topic,Ma'am are you looking for customers,do some people also specialize in girls with pointed nose....Last I checked Bro Seun didn't talk about taking particular interest in girls with pointed nose

Waiting for y'all butt lickers to start quoting me,but believe me,I ain't giving you audience

Mature

1 Like

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
Onozztins:

Mature
say what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You / Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. / Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.