Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (30235 Views)

Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have / Boys With Pointed Nose Dont Take Serious By Nigeria Girls / Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by dalawode4(m): 2:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
mirexxx:
lol okay take that knife and slit your throat! cheesy

AHAH the word harsh o
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Alexcollins(m): 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
nigerianium:

Mirexxx is bleaching!

And she is not still pretty. undecided
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
choiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii buhahahahahahahahahahahaha,seriously i'm here to lmao!!! cheesy
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by nigerianium: 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
Alexcollins:

And she is not still pretty. undecided

Very fat and ugly even with the emulsion paint on her fat face.

Mirexxx has inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by iamkingzlee(m): 2:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
peeparty:

mbok ete

lol
lool. No mind am. Oga Kingslayer iyaf vex grin
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by ZianaJordana(f): 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Y r u hating on her? are u jealous of her asset...?? feminist ko bukolanist ni... Mind ur business.. u havent made friends with d so called feminism instead u lose... I wonder how u look gon... ireneony z beautiful take It or leave it... #Stewpidfeminist
She's not hating, she's absolutely correct. I don't know why she's placing Caucasian features on a pedestal, and thinks she's somehow more attractive than those who don't have a pointed nose. This is a Nigerian forum, so she can go somewhere else if she wants us all to cater to Eurocentric standards of beauty by putting down those with Afrocoid features, which, by the way, consists of the majority of the Nigerian population, and other black people (like myself, being Black British, Jamaican background) who do not have those features, such as a pointed nose.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by peeparty(m): 2:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
iamkingzlee:
lool. No mind am. Oga Kingslayer iyaf vex grin

always vexing
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by iamkingzlee(m): 2:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
peeparty:

always vexing
na that time him go come dey spark english grin
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by bestyclass(f): 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
onomeglo:
Infact that nose is not even pointed,it is just big like maloo hahehehehehehehehehehehe tongue

That's a very big lie and you know it...you people shld stop hating and appreciate the great work of God...the OP is very beautiful with or without makeup..learn to say the truth always.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by dalawode4(m): 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
ireneony:
well pic don't lie, kindly take a look at my dp....u can as well go to my facebook

what your facebook name
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by ZianaJordana(f): 3:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
Beauty should be determined by facial symmetry, how your features go together, facial proportions, etc. Not on how close you are to white/European.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Eberex(m): 3:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
blublahd:

Did i ask for your help?

yes you did. whats the picture for?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Mznaett: 3:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
Dz one na season film o shocked e go sweet die
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by liquidmetall: 3:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
nigerianium:

Ireneony, when I am fully back you and your servile, dimwitted butt-licking skunk-esque ilk would bear the brunt of lexical spears.

Simpleton-esque bimbo!

Chaiiii

Mr mark

Son of mark

Na wa o

But she is just having a good time..
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by maryam6(f): 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
MuhdG:
Huh? I thought ur nose is as pointed as a pencil cheesy
u ehn
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by dgalon(m): 3:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
pointed nose is in my gene
by the way Op.u look like my sister
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
Midehi:

babe sit & read the comments from ass lickers. grin grin
Am doing that already grin grin grin

BTW.

have you no pointed nose? wink wink

upload your pix let's see tongue tongue
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Eberex(m): 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
dgalon:
pointed nose is in my gene

by the way Op.u look like my sister

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by VaselineVirus: 3:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
Ireneony pleas can I lik ur yansh
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Eberex(m): 3:54pm On Jun 26, 2015
MzMayD:
Am doing that already grin grin grin

BTW.

have you no pointed nose? wink wink

upload your pix let's see tongue tongue

I'll break in two if she does
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by ideykwum: 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
Your arrogance is hypnotic! I've not met to many people with such naked pride!! You're a curiosity! I find you interesting...How do you do?

ireneony:
well pic don't lie, kindly take a look at my dp....u can as well go to my facebook
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Isaacmacdon(m): 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
ZianaJordana:

She's not hating, she's absolutely correct. I don't know why she's placing Caucasian features on a pedestal, and thinks she's somehow more attractive than those who don't have a pointed nose. This is a Nigerian forum, so she can go somewhere else if she wants us all to cater to Eurocentric standards of beauty by putting down those with Afrocoid features, which, by the way, consists of the majority of the Nigerian population, and other black people (like myself, being Black British, Jamaican background) who do not have those features, such as a pointed nose.
Ok
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by tranxo(m): 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
angieberry:
smiley
The flat nose? I think I like it though. smiley

1 Like

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Isaacmacdon(m): 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
misssclassy:

Your silly vituperations and diatribes have been seen, observed and appropriately discarded as inconsequential and insignificant.
Originator of stupidity... Who knows wat u'd bring forth?... Generation of stupidity perhaps...
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by AsanwaKC(f): 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
women and jealousy
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by misspicy(f): 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
Op is dis nose pointed?

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Lisaflex(f): 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
Hmmmm...D rate at wc ppl kiss ass nw is quite shocking!!!Guess its nw a job dt pays well...As 4 those talking abt perspective, sorry 2 burst ur bubble.. Its either u hv a pointed nose or u don't! Notn lyk African or chinco perspective...Let d entertainment sha continue
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Eberex(m): 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
misspicy:
Op is dis nose pointed?

I see you on every post. are u MTN?

its sure a pointed nose
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
My nose is nt dat pointed bt i bet am more pretty than...
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
bestyclass:

That's a very big lie and you know it...you people shld stop hating and appreciate the great work of God...the OP is very beautiful with or without makeup..learn to say the truth always.
lol who is hating?can't u recognise if one is joking?even the op didn't take this as serious as u,pls go and cure ur inferiority complex
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
misspicy:
Op is dis nose pointed?
ur pix?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Naija Sex Story: My Sexual Romp With Titi, My Office Colleague / Rude Questions Not To Ask A Lady In Her Twenties / No Sex Dolls For Botswana Men As Law Blocks Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.