Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,420 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (52705 Views)

I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day / How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Play A Fast One On Me / She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
May my JESUS forgive the op and the sharwama Lady.
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by kenoz(m): 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
;that serves her right grin

Buh you be bad nigga o
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by DJEhimond(m): 9:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
Scarcity of frontpage material, if not ... (You know the rest)

1 Like

Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by BlueMagic2(m): 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
As a player. You should have picked the finest amongst her friends and take that one out. Then see how that plays out cool

1 Like

Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by guitarmanpharell(m): 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
U for straff am na..u don Bleep up...wz once in ur shoes...wa 'do' gan
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by isacolukay(m): 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
Enypie:
Atenu meets Olojukokoro.
tongue grin

Fine gal yii. Where have you been all these years?
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by OCHOdee(f): 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
Like they say "there are two sides to every story "
I want to hear from the girl too cheesy cheesy cheesy

But seriously, your story did not end well undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by fortunechy(m): 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
u did well bt it wuold ve been beta if u go with them then,after orderin as usuall u will pretend dt u recieve a call,u will excuse them n left.
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by jude33084(m): 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
donholy28:
First thing first...op ur jobless.
But u f*cked up,u should have told her dat u just stepped out to buy card and that she should sit at una usual spot...order two sharwamas and wait for u...that ur coming back soon...
You don give her direct employment into washing plates department.

Oh mehn! Boys are bad. grin
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by medexico(m): 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
I was laughing hard at the end ..... you really got her ... I like what you did

"We are outside"

Some girls no get shame at all.
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Mykelpato(m): 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
cry this thread was titled "How I planked a girl that wanted to chop my money" so OP tell me, how did u prank her then?

The girl don chop ur money Waka, o was reading the post, thinking u banged her at last.

#OP u fall my hand oo

1 Like

Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
She had gist her friends on the two incidences you took her out to shawama spot and bought her eat in and takeaway hence they came along to maga you number 3.You get luck.atm for reject your card for non registration of bvn.
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by mrkings84(m): 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
NEED A JOB OR NEED MORE INCOME?
AIM GLOBAL has enriched & still will enrich so many lives & more are still coming. Join a company that can wipe poverty out, restore you and family in a good health. You may not visit the hospital again because you have all it takes to be healthy. You can NEVER depend on any body to give you money because you are already independent. Start Now before it is too late to say ' Had I know' I will love to listen & answer your questions Call/ Whatsapp : 08034704620 ( AIM GLOBAL Distributor)'
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by aaidel(m): 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
so you have a girlfriend yet still hanging around with random girls it's guys like you that will later complain of being cheated on smh
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
Shezhawt:

True!! But i don't believe he was cheating... He belongs to everyone and he belongs to no one.... Pun Intented cheesy
baby are u a mammy water? say d truth
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by kolaaderin: 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
damiloladuke:

Source: http://www.wenogetjob.com/2015/06/diary-jobless-Nigerian13.html

What is this one talking about here. The story says you paid for shawama twice without getting to the city called the Warsaw. Mr man u failed to bring war to Warsaw after all budget for the war heads, now the question is who's the mugun.
If I were u, I wouldnt mind spending a bit little more just to make sure I bury my warhead at her city center in Warsaw and records maximum number of casualties for the money spent on shawama.
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by doskie(m): 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
Il be back I promise. Let me read mentions.

The story ended up not being as sweet as I imagined Sha. undecided

ONE WEEK AFTER IT HITS FRONTPAGE. grin
yeaahhh. ...

noticed that too

its so lame;

I mean; e just be like say I dey clear the grass around something for 50 years only for me to come realise say the bush even better pass the thing. na 4kop na!
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by KingTblaise(m): 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
damiloladuke:

Source: http://www.wenogetjob.com/2015/06/diary-jobless-Nigerian13.html

This one go make one episode of super story.
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by dangerous01(m): 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
Datz what they deserve bro

Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by 9jatatafo(m): 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
On a serious note. How come this story made front page again. Are MODs sleeping or getting too lazy.
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
Loveren:
baby are u a mammy water? say d truth

shocked

No i don't think so...
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by JayB11(m): 10:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
donholy28:
But u f*cked up,u should have told her dat u just stepped out to buy card and that she should sit at una usual spot...order two sharwamas and wait for u...that ur coming back soon...
LWKMD... Ahswear yhu wicked.
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
Shezhawt:

shocked
No i don't think so...
hm hm but y are u this beautiful?
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by luvly101: 11:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
This guy is advertising his pin grin... Or, could that be just an example cool
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
donholy28:
you wicked bros. Lol
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by luthorcorp: 11:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
dis guy hope your brain never enter reverse,or didn't you do summary in your secondary school.... *sips alomo bitters*
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by zanga420: 11:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
Merlissa:
some girls sha!!

I tot date was for two people

Why did she have to bring her backup singers sorry eaters...

OP sef,

You get girlfriend you still dey shook ya eyes outside

May the Good God forgive ya sins

a good mama n judge in the making balanced lashing
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by coolsam2k4(m): 11:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
You fumbled... You should've told her to collect 3 each that you are coming to pay!
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by bidex(m): 11:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
wetin dat one con teach us?
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by tushd(m): 11:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
LordTrezy:

Guy you dey my hood...sharwama.com don cast true that. Havana make brain, I dey enter every weekend.
you sabi better my guy.. get better view and relax well thats the way to flex bro
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by nochio(m): 11:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
Gowon Estate girls
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by bigerboy200: 12:15am On Jul 07, 2015
hahahahahaha...nice one..serves the glutton right...gals that bring group of friends while going out on a date with a guy are part of the problems we have in this country.. I hope they make hell as a group sha..awon elebi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) / Olosho Has Taken My Glory / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.