Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,958 members, 7,835,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (52713 Views)

I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day / How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Play A Fast One On Me / She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by bigerboy200: 12:21am On Jul 07, 2015
but ops...no lie ohh,u wan nack dat babe..and d babe wan chop ur money.... u jes don't wanna spend way too much before realizing that u might not get under her pants.. grin grin
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by seanjy4konji: 1:09am On Jul 07, 2015
too tired to read this crap tonight...

Bless
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by marriedvirgin: 1:21am On Jul 07, 2015
I don't know why people commenting have not noticed this in your write up.I think you are a bad person.Forget about the shawa shawa part.Did you just say you had a girlfriend?Then just for you to be hooking up with another girl minutes after you go to see off your girlfriend.Thank God the girl is not a loose girl if not you should have come here and be telling us how a girl accepted to sleep with you after you enticed her with shawa shawa.You wouldn't have even mentioned your girlfriend to us incase you had slept with her.I hardly say this but I think you are not a good person
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 1:31am On Jul 07, 2015
donholy28:
First thing first...op ur jobless.
But u f*cked up,u should have told her dat u just stepped out to buy card and that she should sit at una usual spot...order two sharwamas and wait for u...that ur coming back soon...
You don give her direct employment into washing plates department.
Ahh wicked. He he he
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by AfroBlue(m): 5:11am On Jul 07, 2015
cha ....saw this similar plot in at least two nollywood movies that i can instantly recall 'white hunters', and 'black bra' grin
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 5:30am On Jul 07, 2015
marriedvirgin:
I don't know why people commenting have not noticed this in your write up.I think you are a bad person.Forget about the shawa shawa part.Did you just say you had a girlfriend?Then just for you to be hooking up with another girl minutes after you go to see off your girlfriend.Thank God the girl is not a loose girl if not you should have come here and be telling us how a girl accepted to sleep with you after you enticed her with shawa shawa.You wouldn't have even mentioned your girlfriend to us incase you had slept with her.I hardly say this but I think you are not a good person

Whats the big deal about what he said? Stop claiming innocent here abegii, whats new? He saw off his chic and approached another. Is that new to you? do you live in the caves?
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by marriedvirgin: 5:52am On Jul 07, 2015
shut up !!! did you just insult me?It is you and your family that like in caves.

ollah1:

Whats the big deal about what he said? Stop claiming innocent here abegii, whats new? He saw off his chic and approached another. Is that new to you? do you live in the caves?
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by vicadex07(m): 5:57am On Jul 07, 2015
Il be back I promise. Let me read mentions.
The story ended up not being as sweet as I imagined Sha. undecided

ONE WEEK AFTER IT HITS FRONTPAGE. grin
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by ybalogs(m): 6:13am On Jul 07, 2015
You be confirmed learner. You needed to hear my prank story for you to really know what pranking really means. Works on EXCLUSIVELY STUPID LADIES ONLY Sha.
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by lurther: 6:40am On Jul 07, 2015
Hello!
MzMayD:
grin grin

Sharwama possessed. grin grin
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by FumzeeyGold: 7:08am On Jul 07, 2015
INTROVERT:

U TOT DEY WILL EAT ND NOT PAY
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by kamair237(m): 7:16am On Jul 07, 2015
for your mind you done come do something... u want kome fxxk But u no want spend... pipo lookin for cheap pxssy...
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 07, 2015
marriedvirgin:
shut up !!! did you just insult me?It is you and your family that like in caves.

Lol I see you are very pained and comprehension is one of your problems. Where in my comment did I insult you? I asked you questions which u failed to answer. I know your type. Quote me again and lose your hands
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Eddy2cute(m): 8:27am On Jul 07, 2015
donholy28:
But u f*cked up,u should have told her dat u just stepped out to buy card and that she should sit at una usual spot...order two sharwamas and wait for u...that ur coming back soon...
hahahahahaahah guy u wicked oooo
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by ChrisArs: 8:39am On Jul 07, 2015
Some gurls....nice one bro
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Bants(m): 9:07am On Jul 07, 2015
Brother is only a sharwama when it start becoming calling cards and make up money then u run u dont run from sharwama
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by zikray: 10:12am On Jul 07, 2015
donholy28:

I think this is the best advice so far ...
grin grin
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Shinor(m): 10:18am On Jul 07, 2015
5 pages long and yet very little or no comments at all from Naija babes. Hmmm. Are they are like this babe in the story?
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Habeyy(m): 10:41am On Jul 07, 2015
for food only grin
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by sunshine1974(m): 11:26am On Jul 07, 2015
Me too
INTROVERT:

Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by EdidemGcon(m): 11:56am On Jul 07, 2015
donholy28:

this wuld have been ur payback on her. perfect, make she order. u dey come or u go buy suya. grin grin cheesy
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 07, 2015
The girl sef fall my hand. wetin b sharwama! mtcww for me first of all na jevnik eating+ take away + Tfare anything less dan 3k I will boldly ask u to top up+ recharge card den 2 days later is my birthay and you will never c my pants .+ if u no shake body will delete u fast fast. dont have patience for small broke or stingy boys. jeez we dealt with dem
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by marriedvirgin: 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
I don quote tam tongue

ollah1:

Lol I see you are very pained and comprehension is one of your problems. Where in my comment did I insult you? I asked you questions which u failed to answer. I know your type. Quote me again and lose your hands
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Catalyst4real: 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
Check out a shared Experience
[ErotiĀ¢/Romance] True Love: How I Slept with my Choir Mistress
http://catalyst4real.com/how-i-slept-with-my-choir-mistress/
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by koboko69: 10:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by xcommando(m): 1:40am On Jul 09, 2015
undecided[quote author=donholy28 post=35290244][b]First thing first...op ur jobless.
But u f*cked up,u should have told her dat u just stepped out to buy card and that she should sit at una usual spot...order two sharwamas and wait for u...that ur coming back soon.
You are on point, that is what i was expecting from him
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Jadoskii(m): 10:20pm On May 16, 2016
donholy28:
abeg o baws,wc software u use get dis amount of likes..#team baffled
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by donholy28(m): 11:05pm On May 17, 2016
Jadoskii:
abeg o baws,wc software u use get dis amount of likes..#team baffled
likes no dey increase air time talk less of bank account

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter / Olosho Has Taken My Glory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.