Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,813,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) (100386 Views)

Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Rejoiceavl(f): 4:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
MrCork:

...sweeery u still runnin from the questions....have u EVER BEEN TO LONDON?? ..YES OR KNOW?? embarassed

Seriously do u know ur a big idiot, Mr cork or whatever ur name is, just get d hell outa here nobody s talking abt shit car u drive, is d car AL uv got? Cos AL av bin reading s car car freaking shitty car!!.. *feeling disgusted *
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 4:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
Rejoiceavl:

Seriously do u know ur a big idiot, Mr cork or whatever ur name is, just get d hell outa here nobody s talking abt shit car u drive, is d car AL uv got? Cos AL av bin reading s car car freaking shitty car!!.. *feeling disgusted *

....^^^^^^ther u go again....I have moiney, she dont....am in london, she never beein...I drive £28,000(cash) range rover spot, she relys on Lagos Okada.....an then she complians she cant find man on nairaland.. GOAT!!!(no ofeinse) undecided
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by akike: 5:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
Seun, can you see what I am seeing cheesy

A thread promoting domestic abuse undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Rejoiceavl(f): 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
MrCork:

....^^^^^^ther u go again....I have moiney, she dont....am in london, she never beein...I drive £28,000(cash) range rover spot, she relys on Lagos Okada.....an then she complians she cant find man on nairaland.. GOAT!!!(no ofeinse) undecided

I'm stl trying to discern wer ur stupidity comes from, I mean, wats AL d shit abt €28,000(cash)
range Rover spot? It's excess here in Nigeria so it's notin special to us, take note... It's a random n regular car ok?stp ur obsession already, n wats so special abt London? It's just a city in UK ryt? Just like Abuja is a city in Nigeria,.. So u c.. Notin special to brag about. Aldsame ur a fool
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by meobizy(f): 3:54pm On Dec 19, 2019
She isn’t Nigerian she’s akata. Those ones are prone to violence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? / Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.