Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) (100527 Views)

Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
MrCork:

..ok sweeery..since u ask..did I mention I drives £28,000(Cash) Range rover Spot & am from London Pekam...that usua;y means u not on ma level which nomaly mean u not on ma level since u not a white woman.....Ma advise...JUSS GO BAK TO BED!!! (no oofeinse) angry
Dude quit the verbal diarrhea and post the pixs or ADONBILIVIT!
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 5:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
MarieSucre:
Dude quit the verbal diarrhea and post the pixs or ADONBILIVIT!

...sweeery may i remind u that i drive £28,000(Cash) Range rover spot ...truss me...if u see it..U will defanately fall in love with mee (TRUE STORY) undecided

2 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Captainswag225(m): 5:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
great entainment for a boring friday. Am impressed with the show so far. Keep it up peeps
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 5:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
MrCork:

...sweeery may i remind u that i drive £28,000(Cash) Range rover spot ...truss me...if u see it..U will defanately fall in love with mee (TRUE STORY) undecided
Picture please?
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
MarieSucre:
Picture please?

...OK ONE SEC...am goin to the garage to pullit out...lukily for u, am juss on ma way out...one sec..hangon! wink

2 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Captainswag225(m): 5:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
MrCork:

...OK ONE SEC...am goin to the garage to pullit out...lukily for u, am juss on ma way out...one sec..hangon! wink
mrcork, i got ur pic. Here it is

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
MrCork:

its 5:23pm. on the 10th of July 2015. Don't keep me waiting.
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
MarieSucre:
its 5:23pm. on the 10th of July 2015. Don't keep me waiting.

THER U GO...

.PLIS ALLOW ME TO INTRODUSE U TO THE MY FIRST.. MY LAST... MY EVERY TINGS......**SWEEET MONA a.k.a Sweet Beast of London Pekam!!**
wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
MrCork:

THER U GO...

.PLIS ALLOW ME TO INTRODUSE U TO THE MY FIRST.. MY LAST... MY EVERY TINGS......**SWEEET MONA a.k.a Sweet Beast of London Pekam!!**
wink
Where are you in the picture? This might as well have been pulled off Google search. Pls I need evidence of ownership.
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Brugo(m): 5:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
MrCork:

^^^BORED HOUSE WIFE.....even if no one mentions u..u are so bored u must appear like bacteria on the thread?... U like thatkinda toilet $hit somebody is tryn to flush but wudunt go away... I lie? undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wicked!

1 Like

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
MarieSucre:
Where are you in the picture? This might as well have been pulled off Google search. Pls I need evidence of ownership.

...ok..hangon..I will show u my Bank account statement, My passport & birth certificate..... YOU 419 CRACKHEAD....so u serrriously expet me to show u documents?...sweeeery..plis don't make me pulllout my 17inches loooong *kondo* & double slap yor Ghana face wit it.. such a dumb GOAT!!! (no ooofeinse) angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 5:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
MarieSucre:

...cant belif she realy askin me to provide evidence of ownership on the internet?...do I no u from adams?.....I really wanna slap yor face...serrrriously!......now u see the exact reason no body dates u Nigerian females.. 419 Fraud starts!! (REAL TALK) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
An HOPELESS indeed. Night classes everywhere
halfrica:

Oya this i will not take
See a viral infested disease callin me a bacteria u are an hopless fool
Why are u avin me as ur nightmare
U are so wack if u were to be white d white will still reject ur ass
Now go on a train ride wit d devil into d bottomless pit
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 6:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
MrCork:

...ok..hangon..I will show u my Bank account statement, My passport & birth certificate..... YOU 419 CRACKHEAD....so u serrriously expet me to show u documents?...sweeeery..plis don't make me pulllout my 17inches loooong *kondo* & double slap yor Ghana face wit it.. such a dumb GOAT!!! (no ooofeinse) angry
You talk way too much! Where is the evidence? You in the picture?
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
MrCork:

...cant belif she realy askin me to provide evidence of ownership on the internet?...do I no u from adams?.....I really wanna slap yor face...serrrriously!......now u see the exact reason no body dates u Nigerian females.. 419 Fraud starts!! (REAL TALK) angry
*yawns* Where is the evidence?
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 6:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
MarieSucre:
You talk way too much! Where is the evidence? You in the picture?

....ok THEN, hangon a minute! angry

1 Like

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
MrCork:

....ok THEN, hangon a minute! angry
Finally! Thank you!! Less talking. More showing. Except the whole nairaland will finally see that you're just full of hot air.
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Idiataqueen(f): 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hehehehe halfrica i hail thee u are doing a gud job, pick a chair and sit down.
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
An HOPELESS indeed. Night classes everywhere
*and ur problem with me is*?
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
Trolling takes more than you've got. It isn't easy to troll
halfrica:

*and ur problem with me is*?
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Trolling takes more than you've got. It isn't easy to troll

Wat will it take u to stop existing to me
Wow u speak queens english yet u are unknown to d world
Keep mentioning me who doesnt give a Bleep bou ur existence in life
If u are bored with life book a dinner with with satan and let him school u bou 1000 ways to die
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hardluck!
halfrica:

Wat will it take u to stop existing to me
Wow u speak queens english yet u are unknown to d world
Keep mentioning me who doesnt give a Bleep bou ur existence in life
If u are bored with life book a dinner with with satan and let him school u bou 1000 ways to die
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
MrBasketball:
You still have the fücking guts to quote me again with ignorance.

You have a big problem!

Wats so important bou u dat i cant av d guts to quote u are d one with a big problem u mentioned me first now claiming smart
U are just a mentally disturbed and restless cold blooded living human
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Hardluck!

Bleep off and get a life u just want to be noticed enjoy ur fame and shame
An adult dat lacks maturity
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrBasketball: 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
halfrica:

Wats so important bou u dat i cant av d guts to quote u are d one with a big problem u mentioned me first now claiming smart
U are just a mentally disturbed and restless cold blooded living human
I can see, stupidity has deranged your brain.

Why can't you smash your head on a wall if your brain isn't working?
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
MrBasketball:
I can see, stupidity has deranged your brain.

Why can't you smash your head on a wall if your brain isn't working?
Why dont u get a cure for ur stupidity
And get an antivirus code to reset and flush out the virus affecting ur tinkin nerves and the part that contains ur morals
U myt as well av a pool party and a house party at yabaleft
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrBasketball: 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
halfrica:

Why dont u get a cure for ur stupidity
And get an antivirus code to reset and flush out the virus affecting ur tinkin nerves and the part that contains ur morals
U myt as well av a pool party at yabaleft
Who left your cage open you this boy?

You seriously need a brain transplant... Keep displaying your level of frustration it suits you.
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
MrBasketball:
Who left your cage open you this boy?

You seriously need a brain transplant... Keep displaying your level of frustration it suits you.

Who sounds fustrated me or u
Dude u will end up avin a mental attack at d end
Dis seriousness of urs ur putting up here is needed in ur career and not on a fun forum
Get busy or die hard trying
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrBasketball: 8:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
halfrica:

Who sounds fustrated me or u
Dude u will end up avin a mental attack at d end
Dis seriousness of urs ur putting up here is needed in ur career and not on a fun forum
Get busy or die hard trying
You and who is frustrated here? You are obviously the silly boy taking things serious.

You are having so much pain in your bloody ass_ sorry it the repercussion of frustration... Sorry!
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
MrBasketball:
You and who is frustrated here? You are obviously the silly boy taking things serious.

You are having so much pain in your bloody ass_ sorry it the repercussion of frustration... Sorry!

tongue pained nigga
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrBasketball: 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
halfrica:

tongue pained nigga
Pained for what?
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
MrBasketball:
Pained for what?

Am aving fun u takin me crios
Online forum is just for fun and to get away from reality stress bt u brought ur stress in here
Mr cork and co arent even complaining yet u jumped in from no whr acting like an un qualified refree common cheer up av fun

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) / Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) / The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.