Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) (100396 Views)

Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by opedaydydx9(m): 9:59am On Jul 11, 2015
halfrica:
Nah black american tongue
black Nigerian ni :/,
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by opedaydydx9(m): 10:00am On Jul 11, 2015
halfrica:
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by opedaydydx9(m): 10:01am On Jul 11, 2015
halfrica:
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 11, 2015
opedaydydx9:
black Nigerian ni ,
Is u my parent undecided
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by opedaydydx9(m): 10:25am On Jul 11, 2015
halfrica:

Is u my parent undecided
u r black, am also from London..... Lol ND I drive a £28000 Volkswagen (ijapa)
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 11, 2015
[quote author=opedaydydx9 post=35735729] u r black, am also from London..... Lol ND I drive a £28000 Volkswagen (ijapa) [/quote

As a black american was i suppose to be white undecided
If u like drive leggedizbenz dats ur side chick headache
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by opedaydydx9(m): 10:30am On Jul 11, 2015
opedaydydx9:
u r black, am
also from London..... Lol ND I drive a £28000 Volkswagen
(ijapa) [/quote
As a black american was i suppose to be white
If u like drive leggdizbenz dats ur side chick headache [quote author=halfrica post=35735793]
babe, my main chick is on nl, dont allow her to knw I have a side chick, you be enemy of progress oh....
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 11, 2015
opedaydydx9:

Oya beg me with $1billian
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by opedaydydx9(m): 10:38am On Jul 11, 2015
halfrica:

Oya beg me with $1billian
i go beg u after u reply my pm... #winks
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 11, 2015
opedaydydx9:
i go beg u after u reply my pm... #winks

grin be toasting me like bread with style o
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by opedaydydx9(m): 10:56am On Jul 11, 2015
halfrica:

grin be toasting me like bread with style o
more reason i like u, u r blunt..... Don't blush o
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 11, 2015
opedaydydx9:
more reason i like u, u r blunt..... Don't blush o

grin
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Paulakosu(m): 11:28am On Jul 11, 2015
halfrica:

Morning grin
how was ur night?
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 11, 2015
Paulakosu:
how was ur night?

Fine urs grin
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Paulakosu(m): 11:33am On Jul 11, 2015
halfrica:

Fine urs grin
Fine thanks cheesy
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by opedaydydx9(m): 11:42am On Jul 11, 2015
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by ToyinDipo(m): 11:44am On Jul 11, 2015
MrCork:

...SWEERY U BIN CUSSIN EVERYBORY SINCE MONDAY...... DONT HAV ELECTRICITY AT HOME?... GOTO BED FOR GODS SAKE!!! (no ofeense) embarassed

Halfrica reminds me of mrcork and mondisweet days
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by SilentCrescendo: 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
elohorayodele:

No DLR or National Rail in your route?

I wish.... Strictly underground throughout
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by DrAify(f): 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
Oh lawd!!!
You damn funny
MrCork:

...SWEERY U BIN CUSSIN EVERYBORY SINCE MONDAY...... DONT HAV ELECTRICITY AT HOME?... GOTO BED FOR GODS SAKE!!! (no ofeense) embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 12:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
halfrica:

Fine urs grin
she parole halafrica
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
ToyinDipo:

Halfrica reminds me of mrcork and mondisweet days
lol
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

Bruv .I ain't gonna judge you over who u are.Dats you and I respect DAT
But y'all don't come here and bash d Black man.White dudes don't go rough..
Bros dey careful oooo grin grin.dat boxer dude dey harvest men yansh oooo grin
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
...wher that Ghana gyal called halfrica?...COME OUTSIDE!!. angry

1 Like

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
MrCork:
...wher that Ghana gyal called halfrica?...COME OUTSIDE!!. angry

I am here o
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Johnnoah1st: 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
NaYouGoTaya:
when did u take the bath, dirty piglet! U've been chatting nonstop since 12pm....later, ur agbero boyfriend wud come back from hustle and mount u. His sweat and ur body odour would combine and start killing ur neighbours..... is it a curse? I reject it in ur behalf IJN cry
LOL
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by 2016Utmerunz: 7:48am On Dec 20, 2015
Lol
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by misspicy(f): 8:12am On Dec 20, 2015
Am sure halfrica sickstars will look at this thread today and laugh so hard grin

seun I need a laughing crying smiley cry
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 20, 2015
misspicy:
Am sure halfrica sickstars will look at this thread today and laugh so hard grin

seun I need a laughing crying smiley cry

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lol
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by misspicy(f): 9:25am On Dec 20, 2015
sickstars:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lol
lmao,how do you feel seeing this thread.....
in two sentence
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 20, 2015
misspicy:

lmao,how do you feel seeing this thread.....

in two sentence
Feeling awkward and crazy i only wanted to have fun nl took over me
It has changed me a lot cheesy grin lol
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by misspicy(f): 9:44am On Dec 20, 2015
sickstars:
Feeling awkward and crazy i only wanted to have fun nl took over me It has changed me a lot cheesy grin lol
positively? grin
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
misspicy:

positively? grin
Mayb grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? / Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.