Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) (100394 Views)

Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by naijaboiy: 10:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
halfrica:

Sure naira has no value bt d likes of davido and other celebrities and nigerian business men still rubbish all ur hard currencies even d retarded pounds of urs nigga u need a brain raise
I can't believe you are taking Mr.cork seriously.

Na everybody you wan fight with?

Well that's one of the ways we know people who are new here. grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

I can't believe you are taking Mr.cork seriously.

Na everybody you wan fight with?

Well that's one of the ways we know people who are new here. grin

3yrs a guest new member been watchin him snce ever cant stand him again and odas dey need to be kept in deir place ok
By d way is it bad to be new once upon a time u were new too on nairaland

1 Like

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 7:58am On Jul 09, 2015
look as dem derailed d thread..
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

...ok...u r independent but don't hava Job..abi??....sweery plis don't mke me slap yor face..I hate liers... White women would nevr lie like that...NOW U SEE THE REASON WHY NOBORY WANT NIGERIAN FEMALES!!! undecided
Like ur white bitches dont lie to
They make vows on their weddin day for berra for worst for richer for poorer
Den dey file for divorce 72weeks later leaving d niggga broke
Is dat not a lie to av said they love d niggga
White women be lyin bou their fake asss
White women be lyin bou their facial surgery
White women be lyin bou their lips surgery
I guess u love lies and u ursef u live on lies

3 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 9:28am On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

Like ur white bitches dont lie to
They make vows on their weddin day for berra for worst for richer for poorer
Den dey file for divorce 72weeks later leaving d niggga broke
Is dat not a lie to av said they love d niggga
White women be lyin bou their fake asss
White women be lyin bou their facial surgery
White women be lyin bou their lips surgery
I guess u love lies and u ursef u live on lies

CORRECTION:

WHITE WOMEN HAV REAL NATURAL LOOONG HAIRS....YOU DONT

WHITE WOMEN DONT GIVE STRESS...YOU DO

WHITE WOMEN MORE FAITHFULL....YOUR NOT

WHITE WOMEN DONT TRAP U...BLACK WOMEN DO

WHITE WOMEN MAKE U LIVE UP TO 100yrs...BLACK WOMEN HELP U LIVE UP TO 30years(no offennse)
angry

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

CORRECTION:

WHITE WOMEN HAV REAL HAIR.....YOU DONT

WHITE WOMEN DONT GIVE STRESS...YOU DO

WHITE WOMEN MORE FAITHFULL....YOUR NOT

WHITE WOMEN DONT TRAP U...BLACK WOMEN DO

WHITE WOMEN MAKE U LIVE UP TO 100yrs...BLACK WOMEN HELP U LIVE UP TO 30years(no offennse)
angry
The black woman is more industrious dan d white
Bt dis are the qualities ur black mum exhibit
Who told u dey dont give stress imagine wen she files for divorce and d white chick demands for half of ur wealth she was never a success tooden u will be more stressed out dan an *impotent faq*
Mind u not all white girls av long hairs dats why dey demselves came bou hair extension
And they are faithful chai dats d greatest lie u av told ursef dude dey are worst dan a livingdemon
Wait is ur dad above 30 cos i guess ur mum wud av done d needful since u are sayin wat black women do

5 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by naijaboiy: 9:47am On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

3yrs a guest new member been watchin him snce ever cant stand him again and odas dey need to be kept in deir place ok
By d way is it bad to be new once upon a time u were new too on nairaland
And is it you that will "put them in their place"? grin

Do you know since when Mr.cork has been doing this? cheesy

Before you even discovered Nairaland. grin

Just go on your own lane and enjoy your stay on Nairaland instead of wasting your time. grin

15 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by naijaboiy: 9:48am On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

Who told u dey dont give stress imagine wen she files for divorce and d white chick demands for half of ur wealth she was never a success tooden u will be more stressed out dan an *impotent faq*
Mind u not all white girls av long hairs dats why dey demselves came bou hair extension
And they are faithful chai dats d greatest lie u av told ursef dude dey are worst dan a livingdemon
Wait is ur dad above 30 cos i guess ur mum wud av done d needful since u are sayin wat black women do
This is so unnecessary. undecided

1 Like

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

And is it you that will "put them in their place"? grin

Do you know since when Mr.cork has been doing this? cheesy

Before you even discovered Nairaland. grin

Just go on your own lane and enjoy your stay on Nairaland instead of wasting your time. grin

grin thanks for ur advice bt u can keep ur advice u are giving d guy hopes dats why he talks to any girl anyow who told u i came to nairaland to enjoy my stay i came to shut some nggas like mr cork up permanetly so please *ignite ur conscious senses and drive out ur busybody outta my mention*

6 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

This is so unnecessary. undecided

cry cry cry cry is dat for me dat put up d post or u dat commented now

2 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 9:54am On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

...black women industros how?..goin to market..cussin ther husband or wearin Brazilian wig?....sweery may I remind u That Eva since I been comin to nairaland,I have [b][/b]

14 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

...black women industros how?..goin to market..cussin ther husband or wearin Brazilian wig?....sweery may I remind u That Eva since I been comin to nairaland,I have [b][/b]

tongue oya go and kill ur sef for a white woman and see wat happens next
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by naijaboiy: 9:57am On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

grin thanks for ur advice bt u can keep ur advice u are giving d guy hopes dats why he talks to any girl anyow who told u i came to nairaland to enjoy my stay i came to shut some nggas like mr cork up permanetly so please *ignite ur conscious senses and drive out ur busybody outta my mention*
You should check the meaning of a clown or comedian in your dictionary. grin

They are not taken seriously. They are only good for their jokes and comic reliefs.

That's what cork is. grin

We who have been here know what he is. Even MODS don't disturb him.

So coming here to say you want to shut him up is like saying you want to fill a basket with water. gringrin

People have tried and they later got used to him.

Anyway i'd like to watch you try and "shut him up" grin

Good Luck.

grincheesygrin

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

You should check the meaning of a clown or comedian in your dictionary. grin

They are not taken seriously. They are only good for their jokes and comic reliefs.

That's what cork is. grin

We who have been here know what he is. Even MODS don't disturb him.

I didnt kno he has lost a nut in d head bt to me insulting black women is uncalled for

So coming here to say you want to shut him up is like saying you want to fill a basket with water. gringrin

People have tried and they later got used to him.

Anyway i'd like to watch you try and "shut him up" grin

Good Luck.

grincheesygrin
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 10:02am On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

...black women industros how?..goin to market..cussin ther husband or wearin Brazilian wig?....sweery may I remind u white females on nairaland talk to u so nicely..u end up gettin ther nomba wink

..but all black females like u hav to much atitude..& then u complain u cant find man..u no u don't stand a Shance next to beaiuriful white females.. I lie?
undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by idihcoben: 10:05am On Jul 09, 2015
I am Japan; I am Adulterous

Harito Koboyashi had assured me that someone would pick me up at the airport. I watched as a beautiful young woman wearing a ponytail alighted from the black sedan and walked over to me. I was among the latest arrivals to Japan, at Narita International Airport. My mission: to conclude a business deal with Harito, a tycoon based in the Chiba Prefecture, Japan.
My relationship with Harito started months ago on Facebook having discovered that our businesses complemented each other. A visit to Japan, we agreed, would give me a better understanding of the people and the culture.
“Are you Chidi?” the woman asked and I nodded. “I am Akiko, Harito’s wife.” She kept smiling as she led me to the waiting car.
“Where are we headed?” I asked. “Home,” she replied. “Harito is waiting.”
“But I should be going to the hotel, “I replied. Hotel Nikko Narita was just ten minutes away.
“Don’t worry. We will come back to your hotel.” We?
continue on www.penchant.com.ng
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 10:07am On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

tongue oya go and kill ur sef for a white woman and see wat happens next

...sweery when was the lasttime a Londoner toasted u or even sef...when was the last time u ever talk to a London guy??.. Like NEVER ...be nice to me & u may be locky! wink

14 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

...sweery when was the lasttime a Londoner toasted u or even sef...when was the last time u ever talk to a London guy??.. Like NEVER ...be nice to me & u may be locky! wink
U call ursef a londoner when u are a citizen by birth and not by migration so far to me u are like a tourist there
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

...black women industros how?..goin to market..cussin ther husband or wearin Brazilian wig?....sweery may I remind u white females on nairaland talk to u so nicely..u end up gettin ther nomba wink

..but all black females like u hav to much atitude..& then u complain u cant find man..u no u don't stand a Shance next to beaiuriful white females.. I lie?
undecided

Wud av felt bad bou ur post if i once complained that i need a man
Like we dont get to see ugly white women
Honey i heard u are so unserious i feel so sad for who made u dis dumb lemme guess *a white girl punna*
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Cutehector(m): 10:15am On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

U call ursef a londoner when u are a citizen by birth and not by migration so far to me u are like a tourist there
u dnt hav to waste ur energy havn a brawl wit cork... He won't stop!

2 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 10:17am On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

..yes I no u nevar been to London but anytime u come,I will take u to our tourist centa called trafagua square....u can take great pictures wit pigeon & parrots standin on yo head...sweery I no u Homebase people love those kinda $hits! (no ofeense) wink

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 09, 2015
Cutehector:
u dnt hav to waste ur energy havn a brawl wit cork... He won't stop!
I just found out d dude has brain injuries
I regret exchanging words with someone who has lost it
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

..yes I no u nevar been to London but anytime u come,I will take u to our tourist centa called trafagua square....u can take great pictures wit pigeon & parrots standin on yo head...sweery I no u Homebase people love those kinda $hits! (no ofeense) wink
Tafawa balewa square is enof for me

2 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Cutehector(m): 10:20am On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

I just found out d dude has brain injuries
I regret exchanging words with someone who has lost it
btw, watsup? Waitn for ur whatsapp text
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 10:21am On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

Wud av felt bad bou ur post if i once complained that i need a man
Like we dont get to see ugly white women
Honey i heard u are so unserious i feel so sad for who made u dis dumb lemme guess *a white girl punna*

..since u ask..i drive £28,000(cash) range rover spot wit alloy wills...this usiaully means I can get any females I want in cludin you..ama pLaYa!! (REAL TALK) wink

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 09, 2015
Cutehector:
btw, watsup? Waitn for ur whatsapp text
Will do just dat ok
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

..since u ask..i drive £28,000(cash) range rover spot wit alloy wills...this usiaully means I can get any females I want in cludin you..ama pLaYa!! (REAL TALK) wink

Ok play an away match outta dis thread
Always remember dis i am ur female version
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 10:29am On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

Ok play an away match outta dis thread
Always remember dis i am ur female version

...r u telln me if I bring ma £28,000(cash) range rover spot to that yor Nigeria place...u will not fall I love wit me? smiley

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

...r u telln me if I bring ma £28,000(cash) range rover spot to that yor Nigeria place...u will not fall I love wit me? smiley

No i wont cos its oudated to some nigeria peeps here oya go and fu#_k ur white chick in ur almighty car ok
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 10:40am On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

No i wont cos its oudated to some nigeria peeps here oya go and fu#_k ur white chick in ur almighty car ok

...no thanks.. I rather *do* you! wink

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by vjsmiles: 10:41am On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

angry

17 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

...no thanks.. I rather *do* you! wink

My bad i pass
*u berra start *feeling ursef*
Cos i rada do a normal guy with a great IQ
Dan u with a *minute* IQ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? / Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.