Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) (100390 Views)

Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrBasketball: 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
halfrica:

Am aving fun u takin me crios
Online forum is just for fun and to get away from reality stress bt u brought ur stress in here
Mr cork and co arent even complaining yet u jumped in from no whr acting like an un qualified refree common cheer up av fun
Oh... Now you realized you are having fun, you weren't having fun, you took everything serious... A guy told you not to take Mr cork serious, but you said you will shut him up.

That's no where to to fun either than just to pick fight with every individuals.

I never take anything serious on here, likewise your childish tantrums thrown at me.
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
MrBasketball:
Oh... Now you realized you are having fun, you weren't having fun, you took everything serious... A guy told you not to take Mr cork serious, but you said you will shut him up.

That's no where to to fun either than just to pick fight with every individuals.

I never take anything serious on here, likewise your childish tantrums thrown at me.

Papi take a chill pill i was never crios shutting him up against talkin trash bou black girls ntin more
Childish tantrums hain
We both exhibited dat
Ok
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrBasketball: 8:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
halfrica:

Papi take a chill pill i was never crios shutting him up against talkin trash bou black girls ntin more
Childish tantrums hain
We both exhibited dat
Ok
Ok... You came in rescue of black naija babe... Issokay! grin

And i don't throw tantrums at you either.
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
MrBasketball:
Ok... You came in rescue of black naija babe... Issokay! grin

And i don't throw tantrums at you either.
Ok sir grin friends? Mind u am a girl
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrBasketball: 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
halfrica:
Ok sir grin friends? Mind u am a girl
Are you sure? grin
You need to prove it to me. wink cheesy
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
MrBasketball:
Are you sure? grin

You need to prove it to me. wink cheesy

See wetin sturborness don cause me i av to prove my identity
I am a girl ok bliv me i just av 2nuts missing in my brain
Cos i was brought up in a family of all girls and was trained to be caring and loving as a girl and brave and fearless as a guy
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrBasketball: 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
halfrica:

See wetin sturborness don cause me i av to prove my identity
I am a girl ok bliv me i just av 2nuts missing in my brain
Cos i was brought up in a family of all girls and was trained to be caring and loving as a girl and brave and fearless as a guy
Eyah! cry

I understood you. smiley
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
MrBasketball:
Eyah! cry

I understood you. smiley

*hugs* grin

1 Like

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrBasketball: 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
halfrica:

*hugs* grin
Thanks for the huge in this cold weather. cool grin
Hope it will later become real. angry
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
MrBasketball:
Thanks for the huge in this cold weather. cool grin

Hope it will later become real. angry

tongue if u wee be able to handle me no problem
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrBasketball: 9:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
halfrica:

tongue if u wee be able to handle me no problem
*Hug* i meant not huge. typo, but you got me. grin

God will give me the strength... You will give testimony! grin cheesy
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
Cc mrcork
halfrica:

Bleep off and get a life u just want to be noticed enjoy ur fame and shame
An adult dat lacks maturity
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
MrBasketball:
*Hug* i meant not huge. typo, but you got me. grin

God will give me the strength... You will give testimony! grin cheesy
Amen
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by eROCK247(m): 9:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
MrCork:

...BRO SHUD I RE- TYPE SLOWLY SO U CAN CATCHUP??...WHEN DID U SEE ANY BODY IN SULT NIGERIAN LADIES? ... its guys like u that spread rumours...GOAT!!(no oofeinse) angry
U nid a reorientation on the term OFFENSIVE COMMENTS. I'm sure u don't c this writeup of urs as an insult either.
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrBasketball: 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
halfrica:

Amen
smiley

When are you replying the.... lipsrsealed
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 12:17am On Jul 11, 2015
halfrica:

Bleep off and get a life u just want to be noticed enjoy ur fame and shame
An adult dat lacks maturity

...SWEERY U BIN CUSSIN EVERYBORY SINCE MONDAY...... DONT HAV ELECTRICITY AT HOME?... GOTO BED FOR GODS SAKE!!! (no ofeense) embarassed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 1:44am On Jul 11, 2015
dazpa:

What is this monkey saying?
your father and mother are DESCENDANTS of RHESUS MONKEY
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 1:47am On Jul 11, 2015
dazpa:
That dude is a disgrace to his race. I can never date anyone that's not white and I wonder what he sees in that dark skin.
because you are just UNCIVILISED RHESUS MONKEY. You do not have MELANIN. You will burn to death in the SUN.
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by opedaydydx9(m): 2:11am On Jul 11, 2015
halfrica:

Dude d gods are after u
Growing up i tot d gods dont cross borders
Just cos of ur stupidity dey made an exception by following u down to uk
'n ur so sure he's in UK loooool
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by opedaydydx9(m): 2:24am On Jul 11, 2015
halfrica:

Its just dat am too sturborn cry thank u ma
ekiti girl
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by khiaa(f): 4:58am On Jul 11, 2015
SMH at the abuse.
Domestic violence is a serious matter, its not funny at all, it doesn't make any difference if it's a man or a woman. sad
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by khiaa(f): 5:38am On Jul 11, 2015
[quote author=halfrica post=35656870]
The black woman is more industrious dan d white
Bt dis are the qualities ur black mum exhibit
Who told u dey dont give stress imagine wen she files for divorce and d white chick demands for half of ur wealth she was never a success tooden u will be more stressed out dan an *impotent faq*
Mind u not all white girls av long hairs dats why dey demselves came bou hair extension
And they are faithful chai dats d greatest lie u av told ursef dude dey are worst dan a livingdemon
Wait is ur dad above 30 cos i guess ur mum wud av done d needful since u are sayin wat black women do[/quote
Lmao smiley You must be new here, Mr.Cork believes everything you posted to be the truth but he is Nairaland's joker so his job is to piss you off, the more pissed off you get the stronger his orga.sm, smiley he isn't serious that is why he always says no offense. Tell him that you are light skinned and watch how he will worship you and he will probably apologize for getting under your skin. cheesy
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by dazpa(m): 7:25am On Jul 11, 2015
Akpobaro:
because you are just UNCIVILISED RHESUS MONKEY. You do not have MELANIN. You will burn to death in the SUN.
Okay Ape,What's your problem with Caucasians?. You are here because of us but I guess you blacks are naturally ungrateful. I really feel like lynching you now.
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 11, 2015
dazpa:

Okay Ape,What's your problem with Caucasians?. You are here because of us but I guess you blacks are naturally ungrateful. I really feel like lynching you now.
BASTARD son of a RHESUS MONKEY. Caucasians are the ungrateful people, we black people brought your naked asses out of the caves in central asia. All the knowledge and wisdom are from africa. You are such a IGNORANT CAUCASIAN DULLARD
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 11, 2015
[quote author=khiaa post=35728239][/quote]

;Di kno i just enjoy his company mrcork is my son i kno him ryt from birth he has apologised to his mama already *dats me*
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 11, 2015
opedaydydx9:
ekiti girl
Nah black american tongue
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 11, 2015
MrCork:

...SWEERY U BIN CUSSIN EVERYBORY SINCE MONDAY...... DONT HAV ELECTRICITY AT HOME?... GOTO BED FOR GODS SAKE!!! (no ofeense) embarassed

I love u too we av got a stable light ok tongue
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Paulakosu(m): 8:07am On Jul 11, 2015
halfrica:
Nah black american tongue
Good morning Miss
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by khiaa(f): 8:11am On Jul 11, 2015
[sup][/sup]
halfrica:

;Di kno i just enjoy his company mrcork is my son i kno him ryt from birth he has apologised to his mama already *dats me*

Lol cheesy OK!
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 11, 2015
Paulakosu:
Good morning Miss

Morning grin
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by dazpa(m): 8:52am On Jul 11, 2015
Akpobaro:
BASTARD son of a RHESUS MONKEY. Caucasians are the ungrateful people, we black people brought your naked asses out of the caves in central asia. All the knowledge and wisdom are from africa. You are such a IGNORANT CAUCASIAN DULLARD
Do the needful, kill your worthless self you stvpid black monkey.
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 11, 2015
dazpa:

Do the needful, kill your worthless self you stvpid black monkey.
CAUCASIAN RACE ARE MONKEYS. hhahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahha

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? / Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.