Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) (100395 Views)

Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
MrCork:

...how can my site disgust our Queen of England when I drive £28,000(cash) Range ROver spot?... have u evar in yor life been to London ..sef?..I doubt it!! undecided
Shd i take dis 28 wateva as ur networth i live in nigeria bt my kid sister is worth more dan u
Are u industrious? Or u lick d ass of everywhite man in uk to survive
Ur success has a crooket ladder

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
MrCork:

...sweeery u still runnin from the questions....have u EVER BEEN TO LONDON?? ..YES OR KNOW?? embarassed
Proudly will say no bt we blow more cash *pounds* in nigeria dan d uk citizens themselves
*be putting uk matter for head like lace wig*

17 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Johnnoah1st: 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
MrCork:

...no body messis wit them coz nobody dates them.....we date white women!! (no ofeinse) angry
mehn! naija girls be like fake nicki minaj butt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
halfrica:

Shd i take dis 28 wateva as ur networth i live in nigeria bt my kid sister is worth more dan u
Are u industrious? Or u lick d ass of everywhite man in uk to survive
Ur success has a crooket ladder

...I will not embarrass u any more coz u nevar been outer that place Nigeria......ok...wheneva u ever get the shance to come to London, I will take u to our great tourist place called Piccadilly Circus....U will be able to take lovely pictures with Parroot & pigeons stand on yor head...I bet u wud lovit!! wink

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
halfrica:

Proudly will say no bt we blow more cash *pounds* in nigeria dan d uk citizens themselves

...sweeery yor naira has no value....plis quit tryn to impress me juss becuz am a Londoner!! undecided

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
halfrica:

^^^.She wants me!! wink

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
MrCork:

...I will not embarrass u any more coz u nevar been outer that place Nigeria......ok...wheneva u ever get the shance to come to London, I will take u to our great tourist place called Piccadilly Circus....U will be able to take lovely pictures with Parroot & pigeons stand on yor head...I bet u wud lovit!! wink
Dude d gods are after u
Growing up i tot d gods dont cross borders
Just cos of ur stupidity dey made an exception by following u down to uk

11 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
MrCork:

...sweeery yor naira has no value....plis quit tryn to impress me juss becuz am a Londoner!! undecided
Sure naira has no value bt d likes of davido and other celebrities and nigerian business men still rubbish all ur hard currencies even d retarded pounds of urs nigga u need a brain raise

2 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by danieljessy: 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
MrCork:

Y d announcement..if ur frm london nko..wu has it helped..silly cork mtcheew

7 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
halfrica:

Dude d gods are after u
Growing up i tot d gods dont cross borders
Just cos of ur stupidity dey made an exception by following u down to uk

....ok sweeery lets cut the bull $hit.....am from London Pekam..u never been to London...You want me..pirrrrriod!! wink

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
danieljessy:
Y d announcement..if ur frm london nko..wu has it helped..silly cork mtcheew

^^^^See this Mechanic lookin homebase bus conductor wanna be....cant u see am talkin to a chick??..,hav u been to London?...WILL YOIU GET THE STEPPPPIN .. GOAT!!!!! (no oofeinse) angry

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
MrCork:

^^^.She wants me!! wink
I wud rada want a guy who said his countries pledge by heart while growing up and still loyal
Than u who said d pledge and still ends up a bastard if u migrate now to usa spending dollars u will still rubbish uk and their pounds u are suffering from nationality disorder get help u need help

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 10:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
halfrica..sweery anyways wher was we...U never dated a Londoner in yor life...this is yor shance...The good news is that when I arrive in that Nigeria place in 3 week time, I will atke u for a drive with the MTEC BMW before I sellllit! smiley

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
MrCork:

....ok sweeery lets cut the bull $hit.....am from London Pekam..u never been to London...You want me..pirrrrriod!! wink
A loyal patriot of south sudan i will pick one million times over u dis mind disturbed dumb head i guess d cells in ur brain are dead u berra renew them before u become a contacious disease ewu mecca

6 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by tdayof(m): 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
grin where is the follow button

14 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
MrCork:

A loyal patriot of southern sudan i will pick one million times over u dis mind disturbed dumb head i guess d cells in ur brain are dead u berra renew them before u become a contacious disease ewu mecca

1 Like

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Johnnoah1st: 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
halfrica:

I wud rada want a guy who said his countries pledge by heart while growing up and still loyal
Than u who said d pledge and still ends up a bastard if u migrate now to usa spending dollars u will still rubbish uk and their pounds u are suffering from nationality disorder get help u need help
YOU TAKING MRCORK too serious, he's just having fun, he doesn't mean all that in reality.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
halfrica:

....sweery may I remind u that homebase guys r usualy broke, unemploy, don't drive, cant afford car and even sef...wher on earth are they expected to find moiney to take u out??....sweeery...seriously...am ready to change yoe life wit Pound sterlin..I gots moiney! wink

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
halfrica:

A loyal patriot of south sudan i will pick one million times over u dis mind disturbed dumb head i guess d cells in ur brain are dead u berra renew them before u become a contacious disease ewu mecca

angry

11 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
halfrica:

A loyal patriot of southern sudan i will pick one million times over u dis mind disturbed dumb head i guess d cells in ur brain are dead u berra renew them before u become a contacious disease ewu mecca

....see yor head like guienea fowl....can u compare me to anybory in that yor Nigeria?..sweery I drive £28,00(cash) Range rover spot..truss me....do u even hav cooker at home?..do u no wot electric cooker is?..BE HONEST? undecided

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by dinachi(m): 10:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
There is nothing hilarious about a picture that demonstrates a violent abusive beast of a girl friend abusing her man. Say no to domestic violence and all forms of violence against men.

4 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
halfrica is juss frontin....truss me...she wants me!! wink

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
MrCork:
halfrica..sweery anyways wher was we...U never dated a Londoner in yor life...this is yor shance...The good news is that when I arrive in that Nigeria place in 3 week time, I will atke u for a drive with the MTEC BMW before I sellllit! smiley

I dont need a stone washed brain wen buggati be playing in some nigeria home garage u talkin of a *rented mtec bmw* u wana use to show off
U berra make sure u return d car intime before u pay extra cash u no budget

2 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
halfrica:

I dont need a stone washed brain wen buggati be playing in some nigeria home garage u talkin of a *rented mtec bmw* u wana use to show off
U berra make sure u return d car intime before u pay extra cash u no budget

...sweery ama lover nota fighter.....I juss wanna love u..U never been ina Range Rover Spot b4..U never been ina MTEC BMW b4..even sef..u never been to London....Let me change yor life with pounds sterlin.... YOU READY!!!! wink

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
MrCork:

....sweery may I remind u that homebase guys r usualy broke, unemploy, don't drive, cant afford car and even sef...wher on earth are they expected to find moiney to take u out??....sweeery...seriously...am ready to change yoe life wit Pound sterlin..I gots moiney! wink
Am an independent lady a feminist at that i take care of guys if u dont kno
Yeah our guys are goin tru hard times sure bt they are tryin
Unlike u who is suffering and smiling
Am sure its a white chick dats spendin on u cos so far ur occupation and career is not known

4 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
MrCork:

...sweery ama lover nota fighter.....I juss wanna love u..U never been ina Range Rover Spot b4..U never been ina MTEC BMW b4..even sef..u never been to London....Let me change yor life with pounds sterlin.... YOU READY!!!! wink
Ok u av d spotlight to ursef exhitbit ur stupidity
The post is urs shine wit ur dead brain
*walks out*

1 Like

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
MrCork:

Ok u av d spotlight to ursef exhitbit ur stupidity to da fulless
*walks out*
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
halfrica:

Am an independent lady a feminist at that i take care of guys if u dont kno
Yeah our guys are goin tru hard times sure bt they are tryin
Unlike u who is suffering and smiling
Am sure its a white chick dats spendin on u cos so far ur occupation and career is not known

...ok...u r independent but don't hava Job..abi??....sweery plis don't mke me slap yor face..I hate liers... White women would nevr lie like that...NOW U SEE THE REASON WHY NOBORY WANT NIGERIAN FEMALES!!! undecided

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by MrCork: 10:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
halfrica:

Ok u av d spotlight to ursef exhitbit ur stupidity to da fulless
*walks out*

STOP DERAILIN THE THREAD!!!!!!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by damilareoye: 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
cheesy
Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
MrCork:

...ok...u r independent but don't hava Job..abi??....sweery plis don't mke me slap yor face..I hate liers... White women would nevr lie like that...NOW U SEE THE REASON WHY NOBORY WANT NIGERIAN FEMALES!!! undecided
you again? when are u going to get sense?

2 Likes

Re: LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) by dechandel(f): 10:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
And who has been indulging our resident clown here?? grin grin grin
I swear i am almost choking grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? / Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.