Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) (44760 Views)

Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) / Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by vanbonattel: 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
Abimbola29:
Now you fellow PDP tell me why will some1 working for a for us(this is democracy) own this kind of cars.i believe the president does not have such,why then some one who is under the president does?why thank God for baba if not na flex him for the flex all this

see beefing cause of envy and bitterness grin
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by kingslly(m): 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
What exactly is the case here,is it a case of Corruption or a case of a treasonable offense that is about to be committed? It was predicted that Dasuki will be one of those that will be witchhunted by PMB because he was the one that arrested GMB during the IBB coup and it is happening naw Live!! angry You dont fight corruption by using the nations Resources to frustrate the lives of your percieved enemies. For those gullible ones, dis is not a fight against corruptionangry
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by nochildsplay(m): 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
grin ;DNational Cake thingz.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by Otunbatrafford: 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
The guy used the funds meant for the prosecution of war against Boko Haram to assemble G-Wagons. Later one stupid idiot go come Nairaland they post nonsense say Buhari is witch hunting people.

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by experimentist: 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
orobs93:
Lol
This is good if jonathan has treated his enemies and opponents this way we for nor dey were we dey now...so buhari tackle dem...den by 2023 we vote in pdp again to tackle dem tinubu and dem amaechi but for now let's buhari catch d thieves he can.
grin laff wan tear my belle grin

No wonder the idiiot take style postpone election
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
vanbonattel:

yes, we need to kill obj, danjuma, otedola and dangote fast, we need china treatment here cheesy
THIS IS JUST THE TRUTH. TO TOTALLY KILL A TREE, EITHER YOU BURN IT OR YOU DECAPITATE IT FROM THE ROOT.

WE START FROM THEM FIRST
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by elbaraj001(m): 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
Wtf! Dis cars re fxxking expensive...where d hel did he get d money to buy dem from...he must explain...let's calculate his salary n all oda benefits..will it be able to buy 3 of dis cars?...but just imagine how many he has at his disposal...pls Buhari do something...God will definitely change finz for us...
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
sauceny:
Obviously they are all latest Mercedes G-wagon

2013-2015 model goes for N20-N30m
2013-2015 bulletproof goes for N60-80m

It means he spent more than N500m on those 12 cars #ItzBad

Chisos!!!!! and Nigerians are still defending this guy. We are doomed as a nation.

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by Israel5(m): 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
They shld sell it by auction
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by benjsniper33: 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
The money meant to better the lots of our soldiers in the warfront and provide them with good resources for them to defeat the terrorists is being squandered on cars by some unreasonable elements on unnessary luxuries.
Nemesis will catch up with all of them on by one till they are all blown off by the winds of change
AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AND AMEN.....!!!!!!
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by osimataylor(m): 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
mikeywise:

So how did you come about not one, not two but 12 g wagons? Do you know how much these cars cost? I won't even be surprised if some of them are bullet proof.
Does owing a bullet proof car make u a criminal.This man is the son of an emir beside he is rich by all standarf before holding the office of NSA.There is no defence to embellish this action.I now believe that people are sponsored to spew lies and propaganda on this forum.The suspected him for subvercise activities and now they are showing us Cars,building and what have u.These lies and propaganda must stop.

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by experimentist: 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
kingslly:
What exactly is the case here,is it case of Corruption or case of a treasonable offense that is about to be committed? It was predicted that Dasuki will be one of those that will be witchhunted by PMB because he was the one that arrested GMB during the IBB coup and it is happening naw Live!! angry
Bros no vex,.but, grin kindly go and die

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by TheAdvocate(m): 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
Yu want me to believe this shit?

Show me the 12 cars and in colour not black and white. This is 2015 not 1946!

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by effrebor(m): 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
baralatie:
And they laid siege on his house because of G wagon!
Thus is a clear abuse of a citizen right and abuse of power!

So if I am a Lamborghini and Ferrari collector it means DSS will get a search warrant from a magistrate court and you say you want to fight corruption.

Can he boost that he bought d cars with his personal money
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by vanbonattel: 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
Otunbatrafford:
The guy used the funds meant for the prosecution of war against Boko Haram to assemble G-Wagons. Later one stupid idiot go come Nairaland they post nonsense say Buhari is witch hunting people.

do you have evidence to support the trash you are spewing?

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by blackpanda: 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
baralatie:

So if I am a Lamborghini and Ferrari collector it means DSS will get a search warrant from a magistrate court and you say you want to fight corruption.

How do u manage to buy 12 G wagon on public servant salary?
Use your brain for once!
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by Phillfree(m): 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
baralatie:

Is he a Benz G-wagon Collector, even if he is, why collect a dozen? Abeg make una search well, he might even be hiding the 6X6 version of dis benz.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by experimentist: 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
baralatie:

He worked as an NSA and that office is not any other office!
Look at it this way.A chief NSA left office on Tuesday and the following DSS on Wednesday comes to his and says there is a treasonable Iinvestigation and we have 5 bullet proof cars as evidence.
Kai! You judge the matter
If .You are PMB and they told you this wont you slap somebody?
Mr man wise up grin Dasuki is a criminal
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by kingslly(m): 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
Go Bleep urself, eeeediot!
experimentist:
Bros no vex,.but, grin kindly go and die
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by vanbonattel: 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
sonofananimal1:
THIS IS JUST THE TRUTH. TO TOTALLY KILL A TREE, EITHER YOU BURN IT OR YOU DECAPITATE IT FROM THE ROOT.

WE START FROM THEM FIRST

until then, let the useless dss go and sit down. We are screwed as a nation and this is nt the best way to correct anything
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by simeonii(m): 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
orobs93:
Lol
This is good if jonathan has treated his enemies and opponents this way we for nor dey were we dey now...so buhari tackle dem...den by 2023 we vote in pdp again to tackle dem tinubu and dem amaechi but for now let's buhari catch d thieves he can.

On point!!! cheesy
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by wayaa007(m): 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
no plate numbers on the jeeps...hmmmm...
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by Nayok(m): 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
baralatie:

U̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ reasoned with ur ass ba? undecided
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by vanbonattel: 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
benjsniper33:
The money meant to better the lots of our soldiers in the warfront and provide them with good resources for them to defeat the terrorists is being squandered on cars by some unreasonable elements on unnessary luxuries.
Nemesis will catch up with all of them on by one till they are all blown off by the winds of change
AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AND AMEN.....!!!!!!

you have no evidence to prove the trash you are spewing, period!
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by Hafcee: 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
Na wa oo! Please someone shud observe the picture very well this doesnt even look like an actual picture they must have snapped. And i swear that is not his house because ive been there several times. This vandetta of a thing sha has levels! His personal residence in asokoro has a peach paint please!
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by constantchanges: 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
So with all these G wagon parked when people are hungry.

One of those car goes for 40 to 50Mnaira.

The topic said 12 expensive cars, so the other ones might be more expensive too.

So I heard that Davod Mark has oven 50 expensive cars in his garage. Is the country made for these few people?
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by vanbonattel: 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
experimentist:
Mr man wise up grin Dasuki is a criminal

prove it or go and d.. grin grin
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
The DSS found 12 cars of which 5 are bullet proof. So how does this translate to planned treason? Sambo was the NSA for more than three years, he was retired on Tuesday with "immediate effect". Do they expect him (Sambo) to return everything on Wednesday when his retirement was impromptu? This is a common sense question. The proper thing for the DSS to do is to write him to return all State properties at his disposal. This is because he will need time(at least 4-7 days) to audit properties with him, know which is personal and which belongs to the State and then submit handover note along with the properties. Why will the case of Sambo Dasuki be different? He was fired on Tuesday, the DSS got Search warrant on Wednesday, and accused/searched him on Thursday. Beside, that he even admitted that the Cars were properties of the State shows that he wasn't bent on personalising State properties and he never used State's resources to buy properties for himself.

Meanwhile can we see the rifles?

2 Likes

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by Cyriloha(m): 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
lative:
this people don't wish nigeria well
Bro I dey tell you on see mallam with motto as mugu almost the same
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by pacino26(m): 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
baralatie:

I want you to use your head!
A security agency gets a search warrant to search the house a three time NSA and a retired military officers house.
And the DSS lays siege to a Citizens house saying treason was suspected and they have a tip off
1.they found G wagons
2.they found what again

IN THE HOUSE OF AMILITARY MAN HOME.YOU THINK BUHARI HOUSE HE DOES CARRY A PISTOL.

I want you to use your head.is it not abuse of power and a clear switch hunting.
Now I want you to understand the implication of such an action.
If you (I don't know your taste) happen to like land cruisers jeeps for example and in your yard you now have 12( does that make you a criminal)
Now you are talking about an alleged missing money.the question is what is the job of EFCC and ICPC and the POLICE.
I take GOD beg you this Sunday morning Go Church.use your head.
Happy Sunday!

Hahahahahahaha, I wish I know how to type my laughing in Swahili.

DSS no get work seriously cuz if they do, the naira won't be suffering everyday (Financial intelligence), they won't go to arrest kidnappers after they've killed their victims, or scout for the picture of a suicide bomber after he's been blasted to Hades.

They speculate a lot and our media is not helping the service either.

What I want to hear is, Bomb blast averted by dss operatives, plot to kidnap mr A uncovered and culprits in police custody for prosecution with the help of dss, naira gains as plot to implode the economy and cause depression averted by the financial intelligence unit and not some make believe G-wagons that company MDs and CEO play with in Port.

I keep praying that we don't get a foreign intelligence agency as rival in a cold war. These guys won't know when they'll food the market with explosive mobile phones cuz they will be wielding their shiny rifles.

#secretpolicebediscrete

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Oil Discovered In Lagos Water Wells / Lagosians Queueing At Alausa For National ID At 6am This Morning / Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.