Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) (44768 Views)

Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) / Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by troy20(m): 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
mikeywise:

So how did you come about not one, not two but 12 g wagons? Do you know how much these cars cost? I won't even be surprised if some of them are bullet proof.
they all should be brand new and the G-class wagon is nothing less than 25-27 million naira for a tear rubber.not to talk of when its bullet proof.that should be over 200 million naira for just one.for a civil servant in half normal societies he would have bound himself up in shackles and walked into ekwolubia prison to serve his 27years jail term.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
vanbonattel:

a proper assembly where people gather and talk about our problems and possibly the solutions. The type that GEJ conducted last year, people want to kill it and still hope the nation will be better?
What nation thrives on a wrong foundation of falsehood and half truths?
Let's keep deceiving ourselves.
HAS THE SOLUTION STILL SOLVE? THAT THING HE CONDUCTED LAST YEAR WAS JUST A PROMOTIONAL MESSAGE TO FUEL HIS CAMPAIGN. YES WE WERE THERE, WE CAME WE TALK AND WE GO BACK TO OUR VARIOUS HOME. NOTHING STILL HAPPEN
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by EngrAamass: 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ebe like say some of una no go School. Dey say d guy could not give a convincing claim of legitimate ownership of d Cars. So he is not dift from a street criminal. Maybe is even a Bokite! Who knows.

baralatie:

I want you to use your head!
A security agency gets a search warrant to search the house a three time NSA and a retired military officers house.
And the DSS lays siege to a Citizens house saying treason was suspected and they have a tip off
1.they found G wagons
2.they found what again

IN THE HOUSE OF AMILITARY MAN HOME.YOU THINK BUHARI HOUSE HE DOES CARRY A PISTOL.

I want you to use your head.is it not abuse of power and a clear switch hunting.
Now I want you to understand the implication of such an action.
If you (I don't know your taste) happen to like land cruisers jeeps for example and in your yard you now have 12( does that make you a criminal)
Now you are talking about an alleged missing money.the question is what is the job of EFCC and ICPC and the POLICE.
I take GOD beg you this Sunday morning Go Church.use your head.
Happy Sunday!
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by blackpanda: 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
otokx:
What is the benefit of having the same type of car in 4 places?

The benefit is that its one of the ways of siphoning funds (stealing money).
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by Zico5(m): 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
baralatie:
And they laid siege on his house because of G wagon!
Thus is a clear abuse of a citizen right and abuse of power!

So if I am a Lamborghini and Ferrari collector it means DSS will get a search warrant from a magistrate court and you say you want to fight corruption.
You sincerely belong to yaba left, u deserved to be shot dead. Oole, barawo
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by Apsssal(m): 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
So not until they went for his arrest at his residence, they never knew he had such classical in his possession?
DSS una funny oo.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by zicoraads: 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
And do they have any idea how many that APC Senator from Kogi has in his houses in Abuja and Kogi?
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by arsetalks(m): 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
orobs93:
Lol
This is good if jonathan has treated his enemies and opponents this way we for nor dey were we dey now...so buhari tackle dem...den by 2023 we vote in pdp again to tackle dem tinubu and dem amaechi but for now let's buhari catch d thieves he can.
You are probably by miles the wisest PDP fan I have seen. Shows you at least love this nation unlike others.

Catch whoever is a thief. Whoever.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by imsuboi(m): 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
orobs93:
Lol
This is good if jonathan has treated his enemies and opponents this way we for nor dey were we dey now...so buhari tackle dem...den by 2023 we vote in pdp again to tackle dem tinubu and dem amaechi but for now let's buhari catch d thieves he can.

^^ this post made my day grin grin
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by tayorla: 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
hansad:
If Buhari sells all the cars, shall the proceeds provide Nigeria with electricity, roads, pipe-borne water? Buhari has to spend energy on using what is on ground to make money for Nigeria to provide infrastructures for the country, not spending energy on witch hunting - as if he is also a witch.

If IBB witch-hunted Buhari the way Buhari is hunting down people in Jonathan administration, Nigeria would not be having a President Buhari today.
are u trying to say PMB shouldn't probe anybody again I dnt even know how pple think nowadays. These will only get better if pple like you are sent away from 9ja
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by arent88(m): 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
orobs93:
Lol
this is thesame thought i have had.i think we should start behaving like the americans by swaping the ruler party for the opposition party every 8yrs, by so doing a serving member of the ruling party wili dare nt steal our common wealth knowing fully well that the oposition party will take over government and come after them when there tenure elapses.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by Ofornaira: 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
mikeywise:

Is he the only one to have worked with previous government? Are u aware 5 of those g wagons are bullet proof? Do u know how much one of those cost?
My brother, you might see this as a witch hunt but remember " he that fetched an ant infested wood should at least expect the visit of the lizards"
Most of u who are in support of the action of dss against him are biased. If the dss agents had actually got what they went for i would have blamed him. Dasuki is from a wealthy family, besides he is also rich. Why would u be surprised with all what were found in his possession? If such action should be taken against some politicians like tinubu or amechi, you wont be here spewing this rubbish.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by arsetalks(m): 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
baralatie:

So if I am a Lamborghini and Ferrari collector it means DSS will get a search warrant from a magistrate court and you say you want to fight corruption.
Maybe he acquired those cars illegally? Be honest with yourself once. Where is the money coming from?

At least DSS this time released something, what did they release when they visit APC's E-centre in January.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by baralatie(m): 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
Toofan007:
dude, you are slow, st*pid or a dumbo! But, yes if you were in govt as a national security adviser, in a country like Nigeria where billions is allocated to security with nothing to show for it, and you're collector of Lamborghini? You better be able to prove the source of your wealth, if you can't, what you deserve is firing squad or something imo. Then you and your ilks will know we ain't joking.
Let me raise up your thinking small!
Is it the work of DSS to handle a case of financial misappropriation and how do you "legally" go about the process!
If DSS is to charge a former Military officer that worked in IBb,ABACHA andGEJ administration as NSA to court.is the possession of Gwagon that they will say is credible evidence for treason after laying siege to his father house and himself.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
tucky200:
12 cars!!!..
Nawa o..and some mumu are still defending dis guy

Where did u dee d 12 cars
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by orobs93(m): 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
arsetalks:
You are probably by miles the wisest PDP fan I have seen. Shows you at least love this nation unlike others.

Catch whoever is a thief. Whoever.

Lol am not a pdp man oh I voted for both apc and pdp in d election but I support buhari until he gives me a strong reason to attack him just catch the thieves thatsz all why jonathan nor catch e enemies wey be thief?
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by cricifixo: 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
buhari and his DSS agents are wasting prcious time in dis man's house while boko haram is having a field day in d NE. this dasukki's salary & allowances can afford him all dis cars and mansions dey are making noise about. if at all buhari is interested in individuals who ammersed wealth while holding public office, he shuld start with tinubu & den go over to question rochas miltibillion naira country home which he PMB mistook for d new government house, otherwise i only see all dis shakara as mere witch hunting
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by akeenalee(m): 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
baralatie:

If ur money is clean u gat nothing to fear becos they have no reason to come okay. Let reason maturely becos there are NL rooms for comedy nd jokes.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by fashrola(m): 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
metromediaboss:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-oOOxSmH2_fo/VatgLVdGkNI/AAAAAAAAA5A/sIK3n1shI9M/s320/car.jpg[/img]
The Department of State Security Service raided the home of former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki ,they impounded 12 expensive cars and riffles

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/exclusive-photo-dss-found-12-expensive.html

I'm seeing just 4 G-Wagons here... where are the other 8 cars? And how do we know these G-Wagon SUVs belongs to Dasuki?

Nigerian bloggers and Journalist smh

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by ebenezerolaiwola(m): 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
Some people don't know what to say again, He's was in an office and money got miss and 12cars was found in his compound out of those cars 5 are bullet proof, before the appointment did He(Dansuki) have 12 cars in his compound? He need to be probe very well

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
orobs93:
Lol
never, pdp shall neva rule nigeria again. Signed by law and approved by almighty GOD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by oghenetegah(m): 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
baralatie:

ur MUMU no be small. This is how you people encouraged corruption. God bless our president
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by onlykach: 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
blackpanda:

Honestly you are either incredibly daft or extremely prejudiced! From your comment, your problem is not whether or not Dasuki is a criminal, your problem is simply that he was apprehended during the tenure of APC.

How can a public servant have 12 G wagons? Obama doesnt have such! The queen of England doesnt have such!
You need to start thinking independent of political affiliations and stop being ridiculous. Anybody who is guilty should face the law and not because of the party he or she belongs.

If Dasuki is innocent, then he has nothing to fear. He will have his day in Court!

it is obvious you are the daft click on the link below you will know the beef of PMB

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sambo_Dasuki

you are obviously a fool you know, i doubt if you drive or let alone own a property... i think you need to see the doctor to check you for porverty flu, guy you real need help

From the info i have given you to scheck above Dasuki installed PMB and same time removed him.... my bitter anger is it is DSS that went after him not EFCC or ICPC qand you support the DSS is kenchi!!!
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by oyintare22(m): 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
vanunu:
But this picture looks like it was got from a car dealers show room. Op why?
I cant believe the Op jus use dah pix
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by baralatie(m): 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
arsetalks:
Maybe he acquired those cars illegally? Be honest with yourself once. Where is the money coming from?

At least DSS this time released something, what did they release when they visit APC's E-centre in January.
But unfortunately DSs cannot do anything.what they said was for treasonable offense and not illegal acquisition(do you get it now)
And the DSS cannot hold up in court because they have acted outside the powers on a police case or better still the efcc!
Without any proving in the court of law against Mr. Dasuki that those cars were illegal amounts to witch hunting!
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by orobs93(m): 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
never, pdp shall neva rule nigeria again. Signed by law and approved by almighty GOD.

Nah pdp still have good people even apc still gat thieves I voted buhari not apc
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by abdulwasee(m): 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
There are too many potential 'Looters' here, imaging some people defending the very people we are all complaining of looting our commonwealth.. I just don't understand this double standard. God help Nigeria!
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
Adonbilivit...Dem jst go snap one of those abj car shops d cme show us, doz cars dnt hav plate numbers abi d guy don. Switch2 car dealing
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by onlykach: 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
cricifixo:
buhari and his DSS agents are wasting prcious time in dis man's house while boko haram is having a field day in d NE. this dasukki's salary & allowances can afford him all dis cars and mansions dey are making noise about. if at all buhari is interested in individuals who ammersed wealth while holding public office, he shuld start with tinubu & den go over to question rochas miltibillion naira country home which he PMB mistook for d new government house, otherwise i only see all dis shakara as mere witch hunting

CORRECT BROS, INFACT THE BEST MADE COMMENT ON THIS THREAD grin
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by Habiodunz(m): 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
Yet Some governors have'nt pay sme pple's salary

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by MrDoGood(m): 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
Is he a Mercedes Benz G series ambassador?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Sumner Shagari Sambo At War Zones: "Not All Journalists Are Lazy" / Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed / Nigerian Army Launches Armored Fighting Vehicles, Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.