Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) (44771 Views)

Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) / Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by vecman22(m): 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
grin
vanbonattel:

yes, we need to kill obj, danjuma, otedola and dangote fast, we need china treatment here cheesy

olodo..... GEJ d thief, should have handle d apc thiefs,bt what do you get?? buhari most deal with all d pdp thiefs and nothing will happen, d best you guys can do is to beat yur chest online as usual... lol
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by malikisah: 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
moluenever:
So he can't buy cars again? This isn't proof of corruption.
you stupid sha!

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by luckylucky: 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
Sai! These people have milked us fat. I cry deeply for this country.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by baralatie(m): 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
airmark:

Besides the bullet proof Gwagons that he could nt account for, DSS had implicating information, rifles and documents against him even from his house. You don't expect them to reveal confidential security information to the populace when they have not rounded off their assignment. In the coming week, more arrests will be made.
He is a retired military man,a 3 time NSA and from a very rich family.if they say there is at reasonable offense.it is not G wagon and military rifle that will lead to a conviction! They will a better credible evidence

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by 2odd(m): 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
Didn't OBJ Launched one nigcomsat 1 for us in Nigeria. which gulps million of our money . n dasuki was charged with treason not theft . so seizing his property is absolutely wrong.,how many cars he got when compare to tinubu n co ... abegi .
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by ollyruffy: 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
Now we are seeing where part of the money Jonathan spent on buying weapons for the Nigerian army is kept.

They were busy collecting bullet proof g-wagons and other expensive machines while they were sending our soldiers on suicide mission in sambisa.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by femmical(m): 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
omo, see money, see only 1person tie money down... thief, ole den carry go nw nah
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by nellybadas: 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
baralatie:

He is from Avery affluent and a very rich family
He was a three time NSA
He is a retired military officer
He is an has been part of the former head of state and ruling councils

And you want to know how he is able to own a jeep?

I.m sorry but corruption has eaten so deep into the system that you now see it as normal. It's really unfortunate. Those positions he held are not financial positions to afford such luxury legally.

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by socialmediaman: 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
baralatie:

Now you are coming home!
The DSS "suspects" but they don't have "credible evidence" to nail him neither to even push it to court.
Do you know makes not to be able to nail majority of political cases because they are " ongoing investigation".
You cannot harass someone and put the person under fear because they have not concluded their own investigation.

Funny, they were acting on good authority, possibly a tip off. They took him by surprise because they thought it was the right time to act. Possibly they got wind that he would remove the evidence they needed. Can you please tell me what law the DSS broke? Dasuki is lucky to not be in jail, DSS said they produced a warrant but he still prevented them from performing their duties, this is a crime. Have you heard the phrase "preventing an officer from doing their job" or "resisting arrest"?
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by merry02(m): 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by vanbonattel: 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
airmark:

Besides the bullet proof Gwagons that he could nt account for, DSS had implicating information, rifles and documents against him even from his house. You don't expect them to reveal confidential security information to the populace when they have not rounded off their assignment. In the coming week, more arrests will be made.

until then, they should keep their mouth shut!
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by socialmediaman: 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
merry02:
The Dss lied......the pix is taken frm this site....https://diplomatarmoredrentals./2015/04/09/armored-vehicle-for-rent-in-the-hague-netherlands/

The blogger lied, not the DSS
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by onlykach: 2:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
[quote author=philips70 post=36041786]

grin grin grin Ethnic bigot? We know the ethnic bigots here. I don't give a damn about anyone's ethnicity. The bigots who opened a radio station to spew hate against other tribes have their agents here fully represented. Some said the Hausa/Fulani ganged up against their son. They are the real bigots and you are one of them. Please leave the Fulanis you hate so much to deal with themselves. HYPOCRITES! Your hatred for Buhari will consume you before 2019.[/quote

see who talks of ethnic bigotry.... you find a man guilty because of his tribe and you den call some one a hypocrite... lol!!!! i tell you my brother, you are more less of hypocrite then you ever know.

I hate people like you the describe one by his tribe, it speaks less of the person and a racist slur. I am Dasuki's brother and friend and he is a Nigerian too not a fulani man only. the real bigot are the ones who sit in there living room and call people bigots

you point acussing finger at on while four points back to you .

DO NOT THROW STONE IN THE GLASS HOUSE YOU LEAVE IN.

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by GOVERNMEMT1(m): 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
Sambo dasuki na bad guy na him be g wagon ambassadon for sure NAIJA NAIJA
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by freeslash: 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
Am tired of these, let the probe begin. Also, after this administration the next one will still probe.
Probe probe probe where is the result. grin grin angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by vanbonattel: 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
vecman22:
grin

olodo..... GEJ d thief, should have handle d apc thiefs,bt what do you get?? buhari most deal with all d pdp thiefs and nothing will happen, d best you guys can do is to beat yur chest online as usual... lol

ojb the thief
ibb the thief
shagari the rogue
abdulsalmi the rogwue
gej the rogue

all should be in prison, together grin
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by may0001: 2:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
a
lative:
this people don't wish nigeria well
At all and yet our jobless youths keep praising them.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by odinese(m): 2:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
baralatie:
And they laid siege on his house because of G wagon!
Thus is a clear abuse of a citizen right and abuse of power!

So if I am a Lamborghini and Ferrari collector it means DSS will get a search warrant from a magistrate court and you say you want to fight corruption.
U see wat they call "heavy thunder" eeh it will surely strike u.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by Teeboy22(m): 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
fleets of G'wagon

this guy is a f.ucking Nigga
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by slimfit1(m): 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
onlykach:

US general struggle because of there salary structure and they are not at liberty to do any other business from government work

Thank you very much it's only in Nigeria a general is richer than a country.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by Ivanspring(f): 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
merry02:
The Dss lied......the pix is taken frm this site....https://diplomatarmoredrentals./2015/04/09/armored-vehicle-for-rent-in-the-hague-netherlands/

Thanks for this. I was about asking why the picture is black and white.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by Fourwinds: 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
baralatie:

So if I am a Lamborghini and Ferrari collector it means DSS will get a search warrant from a magistrate court and you say you want to fight corruption.
receive healing and be unblinded
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
More raid should be carryout In the homes of other ex appointees and politicians from both the ruling and opposition parties.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by merry02(m): 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
socialmediaman:

The blogger lied, not the DSS
hw,was that nt the cars the DSS lay claim to?
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by Fourwinds: 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
nikkiking:
Hmmmm see wagons. Dis man is leavin his dream. Abeg DSS make una free him joor abi e no gree settle.
receive healing and be unblinded
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by onlykach: 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
slimfit1:

Thank you very much it's only in Nigeria a general is richer than a country.

Nigeria needs and eefective and all inclusive salary structure

Do you know it is only in thius country an asian will earn $17000 per month while the black Nigerian earns less than $1000 on the same job assignment, same thing goes for bosses and sub-ordinates ....

It only in Nigerian that public holders i.e a state governor can fund other countries national budget ....
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by onlykach: 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
otunsman:
More raid should be carryout In the homes of other ex appointees and politicians from both the ruling and opposition parties.

i agree!!!
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by merry02(m): 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ivanspring:

Thanks for this. I was about asking why the picture is black and white.
#Another Sahara Reporters' Lie Bursted!

Sahara Reporters used this PICTURE in its News Story titled:

»»»Nigeria's Former National Security Adviser Dasuki Caught With Luxury Armored Cars And High-Grade Rifles«««

The picture is not that of any armoured vehicles seized from Ex NSA Col Sambo Dasuki's house.

It was taken from this SITE:
https://diplomatarmoredrentals./2015/04/09/armored-vehicle-for-rent-in-the-hague-netherlands/
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by Fourwinds: 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
baralatie:

I want you to use your head!
A security agency gets a search warrant to search the house a three time NSA and a retired military officers house.
And the DSS lays siege to a Citizens house saying treason was suspected and they have a tip off
1.they found G wagons
2.they found what again

IN THE HOUSE OF AMILITARY MAN HOME.YOU THINK BUHARI HOUSE HE DOES CARRY A PISTOL.

I want you to use your head.is it not abuse of power and a clear switch hunting.
Now I want you to understand the implication of such an action.
If you (I don't know your taste) happen to like land cruisers jeeps for example and in your yard you now have 12( does that make you a criminal)
Now you are talking about an alleged missing money.the question is what is the job of EFCC and ICPC and the POLICE.
I take GOD beg you this Sunday morning Go Church.use your head.
Happy Sunday!
listen. there is a difference between a public holder and a private holder
this man held a public office and he will be subjected to accountability nothing more
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by olaide721(m): 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
baralatie:

I want you to use your head!
A security agency gets a search warrant to search the house a three time NSA and a retired military officers house.
And the DSS lays siege to a Citizens house saying treason was suspected and they have a tip off
1.they found G wagons
2.they found what again

IN THE HOUSE OF AMILITARY MAN HOME.YOU THINK BUHARI HOUSE HE DOES CARRY A PISTOL.

I want you to use your head.is it not abuse of power and a clear switch hunting.
Now I want you to understand the implication of such an action.
If you (I don't know your taste) happen to like land cruisers jeeps for example and in your yard you now have 12( does that make you a criminal)
Now you are talking about an alleged missing money.the question is what is the job of EFCC and ICPC and the POLICE.
I take GOD beg you this Sunday morning Go Church.use your head.
Happy Sunday!
Hmmmmmmn nigerian youth sha with all dis there short thinking u called it witch hunting when they found $40k in is possession that is 9.8million naira in our own local currency not only that rifles too was found in his home again which HE claim to be for his personal guard which he suppose hand over to the next NSA as @ the time he his living and u still call that witch hunting? And what they said is 12expensive cars not just cars o EXPENSIVE ones haba think nah how much is his salary? That he could have 12 of expensive cars in space of 4yrs? Sometimes we just cme here type anything without thinking deep am hot insulting you but just bringing out somethings u might not see happen in the content of what d DSS wrote up there
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by ibisko04: 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
baralatie:

Are you a public servant trusted with public money and you didn't delivered.
If you are one and you displays your Lamborghini, you are going to face trial.
No room for kleptomania anymore at least for the next four years.
No retreat no surrender. All public servants displaying stolen goods from our treasury must know that the days of recons are here
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by Utchman1: 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
baralatie:

Now you can see the inconsistency in their actions!
It shows witch hunting and it is affecting PMB image!

Do you work with the DSS? You think they would divulge all the information about there mission and evidence to the public before the case goes to court.

Meanwhile, in as much as you call it just 5 G wagons, how can a former NSA boast of such? Mind you they are bullet proof.

It is only in Nigeria we expect such from people in government.

If he can clear himself of all allegations hulled at him, then he can walk free. If not let him be punished accordingly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

2019: What Buhari Told Miyetti Allah In Aso-rock Today (PHOTOS) / Obasanjo Visits Stella Obasanjo's Family In Edo (Photo) / Ajimobi, Aregbesola, Sanwo-olu Visits Tinubu In Abuja [photos]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.