Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) (44763 Views)

Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) / Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by philips70(m): 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
onlykach:

it obvious you are an ethnic bigot.... He is a Nigerian not a fulani man

grin grin grin Ethnic bigot? We know the ethnic bigots here. I don't give a damn about anyone's ethnicity. The bigots who opened a radio station to spew hate against other tribes have their agents here fully represented. Some said the Hausa/Fulani ganged up against their son. They are the real bigots and you are one of them. Please leave the Fulanis you hate so much to deal with themselves. HYPOCRITES! Your hatred for Buhari will consume you before 2019.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by ManTiger(m): 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
[size=40pt] someone is suppose to be National Security Adviser but chooses to be G Wagon Ambassador.[/size]
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by shaqhead: 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
baralatie:
And they laid siege on his house because of G wagon!
Thus is a clear abuse of a citizen right and abuse of power!

So if I am a Lamborghini and Ferrari collector it means DSS will get a search warrant from a magistrate court and you say you want to fight corruption.
Yes Son, if theres credible evidence to suspect that u acquired soryy "collected" d cars from illegally sourced funds, the DSS wl come knockin.

If u r found innocent, u can add Aston Martins to ur fleets but if not, sowee we wl mk sure u etch ur name on d walls of one of our dungeons.

Seriosly it beats ones imagination dt folks choose to defend d indefensible like u are doin out of blind hate!

Season one is jst unfoldin n u r....

Lamboghini collector ko, Tax collector ni!

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by yomisco4love(m): 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
baralatie:

I want you to use your head!
A security agency gets a search warrant to search the house a three time NSA and a retired military officers house.
And the DSS lays siege to a Citizens house saying treason was suspected and they have a tip off
1.they found G wagons
2.they found what again

IN THE HOUSE OF AMILITARY MAN HOME.YOU THINK BUHARI HOUSE HE DOES CARRY A PISTOL.

I want you to use your head.is it not abuse of power and a clear switch hunting.
Now I want you to understand the implication of such an action.
If you (I don't know your taste) happen to like land cruisers jeeps for example and in your yard you now have 12( does that make you a criminal)
Now you are talking about an alleged missing money.the question is what is the job of EFCC and ICPC and the POLICE.
I take GOD beg you this Sunday morning Go Church.use your head.
Happy Sunday!
guy!!! You write this trash n telling someone to use his head? Chaiiii..... I guess your brain is located under your feet. And you must be a potential looter n heartless fellow judging by your words.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by socialmediaman: 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
baralatie:

It is rather a pity there is nothing the DSS can do but to let him go free!
This is not 1984.
If the DSS feel that 5 bullet proof cars amount to a case of treason ofence they should charge the case to court.
It also means that security should respect even ordinary citizens.you just don't get a search warrant a day after someone leaving office and charge treason offence because of jeeps in the yard.
Do you how many police do this to innocent civilians.these people carry vans go on raiding and carry people and bring all manner of charge.if you with money you are lucky to escape but if by mistake you were with orange seller holding knife......
(Some people will narrate their experience)

Have you really traveled outside the shores of this country? In the US, if the government has a tip that you stole public funds, you might have 3 trucks of FBI cars at your house, the truck load is because you might be armed and dangerous.

If it were a crime like check fraud, drug or murder, you might have over 20 police cars at your house flashing sirens.

So when you mention 1984, i wonder if you've traveled out to witness that there is no difference between what the DSS did to Dasuki and what happens abroad.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by airmark(m): 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
baralatie:

Let me raise up your thinking small!
Is it the work of DSS to handle a case of financial misappropriation and how do you "legally" go about the process!
If DSS is to charge a former Military officer that worked in IBb,ABACHA andGEJ administration as NSA to court.is the possession of Gwagon that they will say is credible evidence for treason after laying siege to his father house and himself.

You have not been making sense since. The report was that Dasuki could nt defend how he owns the expensive cars. Please be patriotic for once.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by baralatie(m): 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
akeenalee:

If ur money is clean u gat nothing to fear becos they have no reason to come okay. Let reason maturely becos there are NL rooms for comedy nd jokes.
Can your help answer this simple question!
If the police comes to your and search your wives kitchen and they see 12 knives.they now told you because of 12 knives your wife is placed under arrest for a murder case of which you were not served!
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by Bonethugss: 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
Please, the NSA is a high paying position,,if he is a car freak and decides to invest in cars it's really nobody's business.
Some people buy helicopters, some build houses, others open an international farm.
What one does with one's money is their business.
I don't mind Buhari probing anybody, but stop mocking people; laying siege on their house.
If you have fvcking evidence summon them the professional way and take them to court, but all this newspaper headlines and guerrilla system.
Mtschweeee.
See me commenting when there is no authentic evidence of this news. Metro naija, nonsense. when one news agency or journalist is taken to court and make a scapegoat, others will stop fabrication stories to increase traffic on their site.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by Imyourex(m): 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
They say Twelve cars but I see only......One, two, three, four, five...... Why Dasu like G Swag like this? ...How am I sure its even his garage?.... How does that affect the price of Loi-loi
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by onlykach: 1:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
Habiodunz:
Yet Some governors have'nt pay sme pple's salary

they should be arrest governor aregebesola first....
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by vanbonattel: 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
sonofananimal1:
HAS THE SOLUTION STILL SOLVE? THAT THING HE CONDUCTED LAST YEAR WAS JUST A PROMOTIONAL MESSAGE TO FUEL HIS CAMPAIGN. YES WE WERE THERE, WE CAME WE TALK AND WE GO BACK TO OUR VARIOUS HOME. NOTHING STILL HAPPEN

at least we talked. Better than war.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by goodgate: 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
mikeywise:

So how did you come about not one, not two but 12 g wagons? Do you know how much these cars cost? I won't even be surprised if some of them are bullet proof.
GOOD! A basic G550 Bullet Proof 2012 Edition cost atleast 45million naira. And some hungry punks here will still defend him.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by Ayietim(m): 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
You don't need to look far, there's a Goldmine right where you are, just look around and you will find it.

https://ayietim./2015/07/19/its-possible-to-make-it-just-anywhere/
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by philips70(m): 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
vanbonattel:

so you expect us to stand aside while a probably innocent man is being witch hunted,
evil is evil even if it's against a fulani
next they will come for inejirika with trumped up charges
if we don't fight now, how should we fight then

Nobody is trumping anybody with any charges. If he is guilty he will go in for it and there's nothing anyone can do about it. BH have killed thousands of people and every life is as important like anybody's own.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by baralatie(m): 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
airmark:

You have not been making sense since. The report was that Dasuki could nt defend how he owns the expensive cars. Please be patriotic for once.
Can you explain to a high judge how 5 jeeps amount to acts of treason against the state to a man relieved of his office on Tuesday and by Wednesday there was a siege on his house!
How do you justify harrasment and denial.to a fair hearing!
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by socialmediaman: 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
baralatie

Let me raise up your thinking small!
Is it the work of DSS to handle a case of financial misappropriation and how do you "legally" go about the process!
If DSS is to charge a former Military officer that worked in IBb,ABACHA andGEJ administration as NSA to court.is the possession of Gwagon that they will say is credible evidence for treason after laying siege to his father house and himself.

When it involves state security or high profile official who might endanger lives in the process of arrest, the DSS is fully empowered to act. Sometimes the FBI or CIA takes over cases from police officers when it attracts national interest.

This man was suspected of misusing public funds that hampered the fight against insurgency, there's no gentleman way of investigating him, they had to take him by surprise for a good reason, this is police business man, thats how things work in civilized countries

Almost everyday in the US or UK, you see up to 20 police cars surround someone's house for a crime like child molestation or illegal drug possession or violence against a wife or woman, what then do you think would happen in case of fraud or illegal possession of firearms?
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
Y same cars, so if u find xpensive cars in his house so den wat ? atleast he neva stole d money
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by Habiodunz(m): 1:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
@onlykash.....dz dude z buying multibillionaire car while some pple r still payin half salary for workers #God Bless Nigeria
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by excel4us: 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
IN AS MUCH AS AM NOT A MEMBER OF APC NOR PDP,EVERYBODY IS WRITTING AND CONDEMING GEJ.I HAVE A QUESTION TO ASK.WAS GEJ THE ONLY PRESIDENT NIGERIA HAS PRODUCED?KWARUPTION SHOULD BE FOUGHT FROM PAST HEADS OF STATE AND PRESIDENT OF THÍS COUNTRY.THANKS
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by Ochinawata01(m): 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
Abeg, are those G-WAGONS, for sale, cos I get buyer. Lol
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by neocortex: 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
efilefun:
All they care about is their pocket and not the lives of ordinary citizen who die of hunger or from the attack of those insurgents

God bless you, that's what I have been telling those wailers who think with their feet. If Jonathan had taken care of the Criminals in the opposition [b]we would be left with PDP criminals [/b]now and am sure baba will wipe majority of them out if not all

I want those wailers to prove the attached pic wrong with evidence... Mind you that munch was from news websites as far back as Feb 2015

How does displaying the cars allegedly owned by Sambo equals "wipe out" ?
I wonder why you reason so poorly.

Nigerians are actually not interested in how many cars Dasuki owns, instead they want Dasuki jailed and the cars impounded
if found to be acquired through illegal means.

To the bolded above, your are like a Police officer who claims there will be know more criminals if his predecessors
had tackled them. How smart does that sound to you ?
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by komek(m): 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
This metronaija blogger is one blogger that needs to be shot in the scrotum. In ur mind of minds, wud u drive more than one G-wagon? Talkless of driving 12 with almost same colour.

Where did u get this pix? Always calling himsef a problogger with fake news and from unreliable sources.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by Fola01: 1:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
;DThe man get children for house na.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by airmark(m): 1:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
baralatie:

Can you explain to a high judge how 5 jeeps amount to acts of treason against the state to a man relieved of his office on Tuesday and by Wednesday there was a siege on his house!
How do you justify harrasment and denial.to a fair hearing!

Besides the bullet proof Gwagons that he could nt account for, DSS had implicating information, rifles and documents against him even from his house. You don't expect them to reveal confidential security information to the populace when they have not rounded off their assignment. In the coming week, more arrests will be made.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by baralatie(m): 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
socialmediaman:

Have you really traveled outside the shores of this country? In the US, if the government has a tip that you stole public funds, you might have 3 trucks of FBI cars at your house, the truck load is because you might be armed and dangerous.

If it were a crime like check fraud, drug or murder, you might have over 20 police cars at your house flashing sirens.

So when you mention 1984, i wonder if you've traveled out to witness that there is no difference between what the DSS did to Dasuki and what happens abroad.
This is abroad
1.there is an investigation
2.there is substantial evidence or a tip off that leads to substantive evidence which initiate a search warrant
3.there is a warrant of arrest
4.these guys crash in like crazy and make an arrest and read you your rights
5.there is a registration of the case
6.the case is charged to court
7.the accused is allowed a fair hearing and a legal representation
8.bail is free
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
lies, the NSA house is interlocked compound and he lives near alams and akwa state lodge. pls stop posting fake news on here
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by efilefun(m): 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
neocortex:

How does displaying the cars allegedly owned by Sambo equals "wipe out" ?
I wonder why your reasoning faculty is so poor.

Nigerians are actually not interested in how many cars Dasuki owns, instead they want Dasuki jailed and the cars impounded
if found to be acquired through illegal means.

To the bolded above, your are like a Police officer who claims there will be know more criminals if his predecessors
had tackled them. How smart does that sound to you ?
You need to think before commenting, that post ain't meant for the fleet of cars displayed and if you could see properly you would notice that's a response to someone's post. Have a good day and please don't quote me again.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by gbengus17: 1:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
THIS IS ONE OF THE PEOPLE THAT KEEP BOKO HARAM FOR SO LONG. HE SHOULD BE CHARGED FOR SABOTAGE AND AIDING BOKO HARAM--------MOST ESPECIALY COS WE LOST 4 PILOTS BY HIS ACTION. HE IS A VERY HEARTLESS NIGERIAN

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by baralatie(m): 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
socialmediaman:

When it involves state security or high profile official who might endanger lives in the process of arrest, the DSS is fully empowered to act. Sometimes the FBI or CIA takes over cases from police officers when it attracts national interest.

This man was suspected of misusing public funds that hampered the fight against insurgency, there's no gentleman way of investigating him, they had to take him by surprise for a good reason, this is police business man, thats how things work in civilized countries

Almost everyday in the US or UK, you see up to 20 police cars surround someone's house for a crime like child molestation or illegal drug possession or violence against a wife or woman, what then do you think would happen in case of fraud or illegal possession of firearms?
Now you are coming home!
The DSS "suspects" but they don't have "credible evidence" to nail him neither to even push it to court.
Do you know makes not to be able to nail majority of political cases because they are " ongoing investigation".
You cannot harass someone and put the person under fear because they have not concluded their own investigation.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by malikisah: 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
baralatie:
And they laid siege on his house because of G wagon!
Thus is a clear abuse of a citizen right and abuse of power!

So if I am a Lamborghini and Ferrari collector it means DSS will get a search warrant from a magistrate court and you say you want to fight corruption.
this balaratie stupid sha!
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by socialmediaman: 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
baralatie:

This is abroad
1.there is an investigation
2.there is substantial evidence or a tip off that leads to substantive evidence which initiate a search warrant
3.there is a warrant of arrest
4.these guys crash in like crazy and make an arrest and read you your rights
5.there is a registration of the case
6.the case is charged to court
7.the accused is allowed a fair hearing and a legal representation
8.bail is free

1 and 2. Yes, there was possibly a tip off. I want you to know that DSS keeps tabs on everyone, the fact that they dont act based on the government in office or other reasons doesnt mean they're not following up. Sometimes if the police wants to make you confess for a particular crime for which they do not have substancial evidence but they know you did it, they catch you for another crime that will equally jail you, then they let you strike a deal and confess, like i said, this is police business. Some drug dealers are so smart that police doesnt have anything on them, but finally what the police will use to put them away will be something like assault etc

3. the DSS had a search warrant. If they find anything incriminating on you, they have power to arrest you without an arrest warrant, do you get the gist? Or you want to tell me a policeman needs an arrest warrant to arrest a person who just committed a crime?

8. Dasuki didnt pay to be bailed, or did he say he did?

DSS did an excellent job in my opinion. They had a warrant, they found firearms and incriminating evidence and arrested him, after questioning, they released him, what have they done wrong?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters / How Elites Stole Nigeria Dry / Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.