Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) (44759 Views)

Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) / Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by onlykach: 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
blackpanda:

How do u manage to buy 12 G wagon on public servant salary?
Use your brain for once!

I have followed your thread and seen your level of ignorance to wealth you, Most Nigerian that a public servants do not only earn money from the government salaries.

How much is a g-wagon, $120,000 * 10 pieces as DSS Claims is $1,200,000.00 this is nonsense. what the hell is $1,200,000.00 when the dollar was i guess at NGN 110- 150

how much !!!! I think you are suffering from poverty mentallity

Grow up man if not you will not go any where

When the likes of Amaechi, Rochas and Tinubu are flashing there wealth one is silent and you are talking

PROBE AMAECHI AND TINUBU NOT THE FPRMER GOVERNMENT
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by chigoizie7(m): 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
vanbonattel:

walahi! not like some gworro chewing cattle rearer who dey ride Peugeot 404 before becoming president grin

Lolz, this is what we call, real looting, no be all those fools, wey go loot finish, carry money go stash for european bank, come de drive gwura gwura 504 , 505. Then, why did dey loot in the 1st place?
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by vanbonattel: 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
constantchanges:
So with all these G wagon parked when people are hungry.

One of those car goes for 40 to 50Mnaira.

The topic said 12 expensive cars, so the other ones might be more expensive too.

So I heard that Davod Mark has oven 50 expensive cars in his garage. Is the country made for these few people?

this is the typical hungry man who goes about accusing people just because you are lazy and poor. Get buzy, your hustle will pay, quit the whining.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
vanbonattel:

until then, let the useless dss go and sit down. We are screwed as a nation and this is nt the best way to correct anything
SO, HOW CAN WE CORRECT IT?
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by experimentist: 1:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
vanbonattel:

prove it or go and d.. grin grin
GTF out of here
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by ashley26: 1:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
baralatie:
And they laid siege on his house because of G wagon!
Thus is a clear abuse of a citizen right and abuse of power!

So if I am a Lamborghini and Ferrari collector it means DSS will get a search warrant from a magistrate court and you say you want to fight corruption.

Please, kindly give a comment that will show you as some one with a little bit of common sense, though common sense is not common anyway. His house was raided because he held a political post and he is accountable to the people not because he has a collection of G wagon! So if you are a political office holder too, you will be probed with your Lamborghini and Ferrari.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by vanbonattel: 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
effrebor:

Can he boost that he bought d cars with his personal money

can you prove otherwise,?
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by Madeb: 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
baralatie:

So if I am a Lamborghini and Ferrari collector it means DSS will get a search warrant from a magistrate court and you say you want to fight corruption.
, so far dat u can defend urself
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by onlykach: 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
kmcutez:

Chisos!!!!! and Nigerians are still defending this guy. We are doomed as a nation.

How much igbo boys they buy luxury bus are the corrupt the man choose to spend his money on cars, its a normal thing for northerners big wigs to buy flashy car .

Na wah DSS should save chibok girls instead of chasing shadows
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by baralatie(m): 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
blackpanda:

How do u manage to buy 12 G wagon on public servant salary?
Use your brain for once!
Does he family look like that can't afford 12 jeeps
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by Cyriloha(m): 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
xykms101:

My friend just shuu shuu ur mouth . What happened to those billion dollars allocated for insurgency That nigga really needs some hauling.
chigoizie7:

you for slap him his a fool do he knows how much that motto they cauz of he think na small pikin motto be that

Lolz, this is what we call, real looting, no be all those fools, wey go loot finish, carry money go stash for european bank, come de drive gwura gwura 504 , 505. Then, why did dey loot in the 1st place?
xykms101:

shut up

My friend just shuu shuu ur mouth . What happened to those billion dollars allocated for insurgency That nigga really needs some hauling.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by moscyt(m): 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
baralatie:

I really don't see the point you're trying to make here, Is he mercedes benz ambassador that he has like 4 G-wagon? He is enjoyn his life while nations heroes are being killed at the war front because they are not well equipped with their necessary battle gear. You wouldn't have said that if you have a family who is in the military.

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by laplace12(m): 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
Did you ask who own the cars?

Who buys 12 private G-wagons? That is definitely someone's car shop.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by slimfit1(m): 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
baralatie:

You can buy the whole moon as long as you dont use our money nobody cares. Do you know that a general in the US will struggle to buy the tire of those g wagon even the defence secretary will try.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by Toofan007: 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
baralatie:

dude, you are slow, st*pid or a dumbo! But, yes if you were in govt as a national security adviser, in a country like Nigeria where billions is allocated to security with nothing to show for it, and you're collector of Lamborghini? You better be able to prove the source of your wealth, if you can't, what you deserve is firing squad or something imo. Then you and your ilks will know we ain't joking.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
baralatie:

I want you to use your head!
A security agency gets a search warrant to search the house a three time NSA and a retired military officers house.
And the DSS lays siege to a Citizens house saying treason was suspected and they have a tip off
1.they found G wagons
2.they found what again

IN THE HOUSE OF AMILITARY MAN HOME.YOU THINK BUHARI HOUSE HE DOES CARRY A PISTOL.

I want you to use your head.is it not abuse of power and a clear switch hunting.
Now I want you to understand the implication of such an action.
If you (I don't know your taste) happen to like land cruisers jeeps for example and in your yard you now have 12( does that make you a criminal)
Now you are talking about an alleged missing money.the question is what is the job of EFCC and ICPC and the POLICE.
I take GOD beg you this Sunday morning Go Church.use your head.
Happy Sunday!
Guy thank you n God bless u. You see e get how APC people dey think. Them no dey think like normal human being.
Na now i know say if you get G wagon in your house, two assault raffles with 5 round of ammunition as a immediate past NSA na treason felony and corruption.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by vanbonattel: 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
sonofananimal1:
SO, HOW CAN WE CORRECT IT?

a proper assembly where people gather and talk about our problems and possibly the solutions. The type that GEJ conducted last year, people want to kill it and still hope the nation will be better?
What nation thrives on a wrong foundation of falsehood and half truths?
Let's keep deceiving ourselves.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by philips70(m): 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
It's just so hilarious seeing SS and SE people defending a Fulani man that they have constantly bashed as the ones responsible for their problems just because their number 1 enemy at the moment is at the helm of affairs. I wonder if Asari Dokubo and Nnamdi Kalu is with you on this.

Y'all need to add HYPOCRITE as your middle name.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by onlykach: 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
slimfit1:

You can buy the whole moon as long as you dont use our money nobody cares. Do you know that a general in the US will struggle to buy the tire of those g wagon even the defence secretary will try.

US general struggle because of there salary structure and they are not at liberty to do any other business from government work
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by baralatie(m): 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
Madeb:
, so far dat u can defend urself
Does that mean to prove at reasonable offense they are to get a search warrant to impound G wagon!
Are they Nigeria police or FRSC or Customs!
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by mkoabiola: 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
Even if Dasuki was a dalight robber,some ppu will stil defend hs robbery action,
Anyway,dat is d beauty of ds forum
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by kristom: 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
he uses wapka to make a photocopy of facebook i cant believe it!!
check out http:// www.kristom.wapka.mobihe uses wapka to make a photocopy of facebook i cant believe it!!
check out http:// www.kristom.wapka.mobi
he uses wapka to make a photocopy of facebook i cant believe it!!
check out http:// www.kristom.wapka.mobi
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by onlykach: 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
philips70:
It's just so hilarious seeing SS and SE people defending a Fulani man that they have constantly bashed as the ones responsible for their problems just because their number 1 enemy at the moment is at the helm of affairs. I wonder if Asari Dokubo and Nnamdi Kalu is with you on this.

it obvious you are an ethnic bigot.... He is a Nigerian not a fulani man
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by Firefire(m): 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
orobs93:
Lol
This is good if jonathan has treated his enemies and opponents this way we for nor dey were we dey now...so buhari tackle dem...den by 2023 we vote in pdp again to tackle dem tinubu and dem amaechi but for now let's buhari catch d thieves he can.

Aligned!
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by marwanafrica: 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
weeping for nigeria, a man with one ass has 12 luxirious and flanboyant cars.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by constantchanges: 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
vanbonattel:

this is the typical hungry man who goes about accusing people just because you are lazy and poor. Get buzy, your hustle will pay, quit the whining.

I am not op, ok, if you are lazy and poor that is your business.

You must be the hungry man here.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by vanbonattel: 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
philips70:

so you expect us to stand aside while a probably innocent man is being witch hunted,
evil is evil even if it's against a fulani
next they will come for inejirika with trumped up charges
if we don't fight now, how should we fight then
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by tayorla: 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
I don't still know why some pple still find the courage to start supportin these so called man in the name of tribalism
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by otokx(m): 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
What is the benefit of having the same type of car in 4 places?
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by baralatie(m): 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
moscyt:

I really don't see the point you're trying to make here, Is he mercedes benz ambassador that he has like 4 G-wagon? He is enjoyn his life while nations heroes are being killed at the war front because they are not well equipped with their necessary battle gear. You wouldn't have said that if you have a family who is in the military.
This is the issue.DSS got a search warrant on a citizens house that "He has a treasonable case against the Nigerian state".after searching the DSS now tendered 12 bens jeep as "credible evidence"
Kilodeeee!!!
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by blackpanda: 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
onlykach:

I have followed your thread and seen your level of ignorance to wealth you, Most Nigerian that a public servants do not only earn money from the government salaries.

How much is a g-wagon, $120,000 * 10 pieces as DSS Claims is $1,200,000.00 this is nonsense. what the hell is $1,200,000.00 when the dollar was i guess at NGN 110- 150

how much !!!! I think you are suffering from poverty mentallity

Grow up man if not you will not go any where

When the likes of Amaechi, Rochas and Tinubu are flashing there wealth one is silent and you are talking

PROBE AMAECHI AND TINUBU NOT THE FPRMER GOVERNMENT

Honestly you are either incredibly daft or extremely prejudiced! From your comment, your problem is not whether or not Dasuki is a criminal, your problem is simply that he was apprehended during the tenure of APC.

How can a public servant have 12 G wagons? Obama doesnt have such! The queen of England doesnt have such!
You need to start thinking independent of political affiliations and stop being ridiculous. Anybody who is guilty should face the law and not because of the party he or she belongs.

If Dasuki is innocent, then he has nothing to fear. He will have his day in Court!
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) by tayorla: 1:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
vanbonattel:

so you expect us to stand aside while a probably innocent man is being witch hunted,
evil is evil even if it's against a fulani
next they will come for inejirika with trumped up charges
if we don't fight now, how should we fight then
then kip ranting that your bad mouth and start supportin these man do u even knw how much each of those cars cost

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War / Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ / Tinubu Fires Shots At Obi, Holds Anambra And Calabar Rally In One Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.