Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. (61353 Views)

Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist / HELP!! My Girlfriend Wears Fake Butt..is it right to break up with her? / My Butt Or One Million Naira? People Slam Girl For Putting Her Waist Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Donzee02(m): 11:47am On Jul 23, 2015
Bro all I will say is dat run 4 ur God given life..
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:47am On Jul 23, 2015
Ileke idi is segzy joor! tongue

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by agabaI23(m): 11:47am On Jul 23, 2015
I love waist chain/beads on girls

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:50am On Jul 23, 2015
Bisjosh:
I wonder if people cannot think for themselves until they come to NL undecided
God bless you real good for this statement. Even it makes me lose interest in nairaland sometimes. People should learn to have some privacy.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by MadCow1: 11:50am On Jul 23, 2015
PapiWata:

Chai ! Diariz God ! You naughty, naughty Rodeo King.

Long Live Cowboys... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Anamachi3(m): 11:50am On Jul 23, 2015
Dharniel:
if it is a chain you are safe but if it is beads there are two things involved, it's either she's measuring her waist expansion or it spiritual attachment, if it's for measurement you are safe but if it has spiritual attachment there are two things involved, it's either you RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE or wait and form schwarzenegger, if you run you are safe but if you wait and form schwarzenegger there is only one thing involved, you will surely die...gringringringringrin

Hmmm see analysis, thumbs up[img]
Dharniel:
if it is a chain you are safe but if it is beads there are two things involved, it's either she's measuring her waist expansion or it spiritual attachment, if it's for measurement you are safe but if it has spiritual attachment there are two things involved, it's either you RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE or wait and form schwarzenegger, if you run you are safe but if you wait and form schwarzenegger there is only one thing involved, you will surely die...gringringringringrin

Hmmm see analysis, thumbs up
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by PapiWata: 11:51am On Jul 23, 2015
MadCow1:

Nigga, Nobody can fuckup your destiny but you my Nigga. You are solely responsible for your fuckups.

No chit ? I always assumed that The Man was to blame for all the misfortunes I have encountered in life.

If I can't blame The Man, who can I blame ha ha ?
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by MadCow1: 11:54am On Jul 23, 2015
PapiWata:

No chit ? I always assumed that The Man was to blame for all the misfortunes I have encountered in life.

If I can't blame The Man, who can I blame ha ha ?

Niggas take full responsibility for their successes and then transfers that for their fuckups to everyone but themselves.

This OP for example is the type of Nigga to blame his own on his bi-tch's waistbeads.. grin

I wonder why a diabolical bi-tch would place her secret weapon in plain sight? grin

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 23, 2015
For me, i love it.

Is romantic
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by okenna1(m): 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
wen u chyk am,I follow u? settle d case ursef... nonsense
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Melahou(m): 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
Bisjosh:
I wonder if people cannot think for themselves until they come to NL undecided

not everyone knows all as you do...
but you can as well drop your comment/advice
maybe it could help the OP arrive at a conclusion... tongue
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by honeric01(m): 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
Gurgle:

whats wrong with it its a form of decorative jewelry

A form of decorative jewelry where no one sees it except the in-in?

How can something be for decoration when people don't see it?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by willyboss: 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
Beamborla:
I just tire for all these guys.

OP, it's very simple, leave her alone. Someone else who appreciates the beads or chain would come along.

BTW
when will we stop being myopic in our reasoning
May the gods have mercy.

I wear and I'm not possessed.
Who said you are not possessed?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by watchindelta(m): 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
any waits I see dat beads or chain! I will never Bleep Dat waist lie lie....ohhhhh

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Timoleon(m): 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
MadCow1:

Niggas take full responsibility for their successes and then transfers that for their fuckups to everyone but themselves.

This OP for example is the type of Nigga to blame his own on his bi-tch's waistbeads.. grin

I wonder why a diabolical bi-tch would place her secret weapon in plain sight? grin

i was jus gon hold my tots till i saw ur posts....nigerians accrue so much powers to witches and the like...if they are as powerful as feared i see no reason why dey nid d waist bead. one person said its even possible dey twart one's destiny within the twinklin of an eye....why den does dat kind of person needs a waist beed?
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by MadCow1: 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
Timoleon:

i was jus gon hold my tots till i saw ur posts....nigerians accrue so much powers to witches and the like...if they are as powerful as feared i see no reason why dey nid d waist bead. one person said its even possible dey twart one's destiny within the twinklin of an eye....why den does dat kind of person needs a waist beed?

1 Origin on me
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Timoleon(m): 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
honeric01:

because ordinarily the waist is not a public property only opened to those whom av d pass to see her unclothedness. Also, decoration or fashion is not to satisfy the public, it is to satisfyyour feelings.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Timoleon(m): 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
MadCow1:

1 Origin on me
sure!
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by GOVERNMEMT1(m): 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
Guy be wise b4 dat baby run u

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
Gurgle:

whats wrong with it its a form of decorative jewelry

Seeing a lady with beads/chain circling her waist turns me ON even the more especially in front of a big and nicely furnished bed in a hotel room. I can go rounds and rounds without ever getting exhausted.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by herald9: 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
The beads around a girl's waist is always beautiful... Though I haven't seen one. cheesy
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by herald9: 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
RedBenson:

Seeing a lady with beads/chain circling her waist turns me ON even the more especially in front of a big and nicely furnished bed in a hotel room. I can go rounds and rounds without ever getting exhausted.
grin. grin

Don't mind these spiritualistic homo sapiens. grin
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by herald9: 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
honeric01:

If you knew your history very well, you'll how it came about and how it evolved to fashionhood.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by refreshrate: 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
ileke idi?
Ah Mogbe

If you sabi as the thing dey scatter my head if babe open wrapper and she tie am ehn?
Guy you should be jumping for joy.

I like those small one kai! i don die finish for here just remembering the thing.
Silifa omo ibadan yen own na small small beads like dis...God i miss dat girl.

Habibat na, as a soji ilorin girl, na gold chain she use do her own.kai! i don die. ol boy come see trouble the first time i see the thing against her dark skin as e hang for her waist.

As i dey remember am now...

shet mehn!

If anybody talk bad about ileke idi guy you never start anything na apprenticeship you still dey do.

See ehn after una finish the girl come stand up say she dey bathroom, when you see as the thing go hang for her waist ol boy na to follow am enter the bathroom for present continuous o.

Ramadan don finish sef all this ileke idi talk don cause one kain thing to enter my mind, where my phone?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by refreshrate: 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
herald9:
The beads around a girl's waist is always beautiful... Though I haven't seen one. cheesy

Guy you dey miss ahswearrugod mehn!
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by refreshrate: 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
Timoleon:

because ordinarily the waist is not a public property only opened to those whom av d pass to see her unclothedness. Also, decoration or fashion is not to satisfy the public, it is to satisfyyour feelings.

wetin you dey explain to this jew-man for?
If him no like am or understand am leave am!

Him dey see woman pant for public thong sef na for public dem dey wear am.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Gurgle(f): 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
honeric01:

Sir it's possible to have personal adornments without needing everybody to see it regularly.

It can be for your own enjoyment and that of your significant other
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by refreshrate: 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
Timoleon:

If na so waist bead dey twart person destiny i suppose don lost tey tey.

I just remember Baraka too, as she hear me talk say i gbadun the ileke idi na so the babe go arrange the thing put for her waist...shet mehn!
...i gats make some calls abeg
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by herald9: 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
refreshrate:

Guy you dey miss ahswearrugod mehn!
you got one for me? cheesy
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
I hate that shit..look so razz and local and infact spiritual angry

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by refreshrate: 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
Gurgle:

Sir it's possible to have personal adornments without needing everybody to see it regularly.

It can be for your own enjoyment and that of your significant other

Please ask him about the thong and how its worn.
Babe i honestly dont know why youre indulging that fellow. if him no understand the s3xin3ss of ileke idi free am, na oyinbo him be.

Thing wey dey scatter my head right now as i just dey remember am.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

She Has Good Character But With Curved Back / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike / Ghanaian Naval Officer Caught Airforce Personnel Having Sex With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.