Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,030 members, 7,835,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy (16995 Views)

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / An Interview With Misssclassy, Obinoscopy, Airforce1 And Aminat508 / An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
Midehi:

hehehehehe....this girl is crazy!

Lol exactly
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
Orijin101:
Another question:

If what we call religion doesn't exist, do you think the world would be a better place?

If yes, give reasons to back it up
If no, do the same cool

CC: cherryice, darkenedrebel and mhizdeedy

of course- religion has always held us back since time immemorial. we should be teleporting or traveling from Benin to Kogi in flying saucers by now.
there is this stereotypical belief that those who believe in god are less intelligent when compared to free-thinkers & Atheists.

picture a world full of Popes, Buddhists, Monks,Nuns, Imams etc

& picture a world filled with - Leonardo DA Vincis, Albert Einsteins, Thomas Edisons, Pythagoras, Imhoteps etc...

the difference would be overly colossal

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Mhizkel(f): 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol hahahah if I blow d both of u...so u av tasted it abi Mhizkel?
undecided Tasted kwa? Nah... I'm tasting it. cheesy
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Mhizkel(f): 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
Midehi:
you got it, he and he alone...grin
Yipeeee...cheesy My 2cent!
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
Orijin101:

What form of discrimination do you detest most and why?

CC: cherryice and mhizdeedy cool

Racial discrimination - because people should see beyond the pigmentation & skin color & judge a person by his/her character.

racism is very much alive !! don't let the media deceive you.
the comments & racial slurs made by Youtubers is indubitable proof.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mhizkel:

undecided Tasted kwa? Nah...
I'm tasting it. cheesy

Lol ah so Lekan as being cheating on me? Ryt now I av decided nd made up my mind that I will castrate that boy
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Mhizkel(f): 8:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I have been banned for like 300 times.
I never got banned on this forum until i started commenting in romance section though. & it is usually for fighting & insulting...

Customer! grin
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
darkenedrebel:

of course- religion has always held us back since time immemorial. we should be teleporting or traveling from Benin to Kogi in flying saucers by now.
there is this stereotypical belief that those who believe in god are less intelligent when compared to free-thinkers & Atheists.

picture a world full of Popes, Buddhists, Monks,Nuns, Imams etc

& picture a world filled with - Leonardo DA Vincis, Albert Einsteins, Thomas Edisons, Pythagoras, Imhoteps etc...

the difference would be overly colossal
I owe you 3 bottles of orijin for that reply cool

Can i go on? grin
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
Orijin101:

I owe you 3 bottles of orijin for that reply cool

Can i go on? grin

I got till 9:30..carry on cheesy

Mhizkel:

Customer! grin

grin grin
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by kinglekan: 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mhizkel:

Boo boo. That's what I tried explaining to her o! Mhizdeedy make your decision now!cheesy You can't afford to let it go. wink
grin grin grin
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Mhizkel(f): 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol ah so Lekan as being cheating on me? Ryt now I av decided nd made up my mind that I will castrate that boy

Amma keep him away from you.
Durrrhhh.... tongue
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
darkenedrebel:

of course- that chick is .......... cheesy

giyazzz - for mocking my grandpa's death funlordd, sinzzzu & truckkpusher
The feeling is mutual bro.
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
darkenedrebel:

of course- that chick is .......... cheesy

giyazzz - for mocking my grandpa's death funlordd, sinzzzu & truckkpusher
The feeling is mutual bro.
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by wristbangle: 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
This thread has served its purpose.

Thank you all for making it happen.

Stay tune for another edition next week

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I got till 9:30..carry on cheesy
Ok grin

Bro, I've observed you love E-combat so much grin
Is that how you love fighting in your offline life? grin
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
wristbangle:

No ooooo.. .. .. I'm still busy baba cry
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by kinglekan: 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol Olympus that as fallen nd dried up
Not that olympus silly!! undecided
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
wristbangle:

thank you for having me on your show.

special shout out to Mhizkel & Midehi & Tosyne2much. you guys are the best interviewers ever cool

207 comments & 202 views is a success... thanks once again & i would be ready to oblige to future invitations

Orijin101 -ask me in the chat room thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
Orijin101:

What form of discrimination do you detest most and why?

CC: cherryice and mhizdeedy cool

I hate racial discrimination if I see them treating blacks they way re being treated it always hurt me so bad I just feel like putting those racists together nd blast dere heads off. Smtyms u see a white lady tanning her skin for it to be brown while some wil say it makes them look less pale or to look like a black. Then I see a black lady bleaching her skin I feel so angry even if tz dere body tz still my bizness den I wil want to say to her, u re beautiful, u don't av to be insecure, sm1 wil love u for u den If possible I wil kill her nd give her d breathe of life nd ask her how does it feel to be dead? Awful ryt?, cuz that's d feeling of bleaching ,not like u re going to av fair babies unless u want to bleach them all after birth wen u bleach u kill a beautiful u nd become a nameless creature.

Even tribalism, I never knew that really existed till I joined nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
Orijin101:

Ok grin

Bro, I've observed you love E-combat so much grin
Is that how you love fighting in your offline life? grin

lol....nahhh I'm very mild- I don't fight offline or even exchange words- that sounds like something a thug would do. grin grin
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
MhizDeedy:

I hate racial discrimination if I see them treating blacks they way re being treated it always hurt me so bad I just feel like putting those racists together nd blast dere heads off. Smtyms u see a white lady tanning her skin for it to be brown while some wil say it makes them look less pale or to look like a black. Then I see a black lady bleaching her skin I feel so angry even if tz dere body tz still my bizness den I wil want to say to her, u re beautiful, u don't av to be insecure, sm1 wil love u for u den If possible I wil kill her nd give her d breathe of life nd ask her how does it feel to be dead? Awful ryt?, cuz that's d feeling of bleaching ,not like u re going to av fair babies unless u want to bleach them all after birth wen u bleach u kill a beautiful u nd become a nameless creature.

Even tribalism, I never knew that really existed till I joined nairaland

you are one mean lady you know grin
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
darkenedrebel:

special shout out to Mhizkel & Midehi & Tosyne2much. you guys are the best interviewers ever cool

207 comments & 202 views is a success... thanks once again & i would be ready to oblige to future invitations

thanks dear...uwc.
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Mhizkel(f): 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Thanks for your time. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mhizkel:

Amma keep him away from you.
Durrrhhh.... tongue

Lol good cuz m trading him to d boko harams, some of dem re gays
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
kinglekan:

Not that olympus silly!! undecided

Then what silly
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
darkenedrebel:

you are one mean lady you know grin

Lol nah m a sweet lady cheesy
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by marieolae(f): 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
Im good, how are you smiley?
wristbangle:
It's being a while marieolae, how are u?
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Whizzcute(m): 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
Being reading this interview, i'm really gettin' interested in this MhizDeedy ......this my first time of seeing her on NL though.

Oga Kinglekan , she said you are old , allow we young guys try our luck nah grin
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
Deejavuu:

LG washing machine marketing Nigeria Limited..

Ekusè o wink
grin grin grin grin grin
Na true talk na. Minus you sha. grin tongue
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol nah m a sweet lady cheesy

Alright.. I liked the way you answered your questions. I'm watching you tongue
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
Whizzcute:
Being reading this interview, i'm really gettin' interested in this MhizDeedy ......this my first time of seeing her on NL though.

Oga Kinglekan , she said you are old , allow we young guys try our luck nah grin

Lol hahahhaah don't be
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Whizzcute(m): 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol hahahhaah don't be
Why nah?

Cuz you said you aint ready to MINGLE?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)

May Born / Love Proposal: D- Explorer Woo Dyt / Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.