Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy (17002 Views)

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / An Interview With Misssclassy, Obinoscopy, Airforce1 And Aminat508 / An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by sinizia: 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mhizkel:
No naa. I'm just trying to reciprocate her love. smiley
Why didn't you reciprocate my own love? undecided
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by sinizia: 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
darkenedrebel:

the romance section is one of the craziest section on this forum inhabited by the good, bad & the ugly.
students, workers, the rivh, the poor, the jobless.....everybody is here

I also think people should be more sociable- don't come online with the mindset of talking to a particular set of people alone.
a lot of ninjas/ladies do it here.. they have cliques & fraternities which makes the chats generic & stale

True story!!
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
With hard labour
MhizDeedy:

Lol good idea HONEYMOON with Guys cheesy
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Mhizkel(f): 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
sinizia:

Why didn't you reciprocate my own love? undecided
I love you like you should die. cheesy

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by sinizia: 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mhizkel:
Ofcourse shagging is allowed.cheesy 3some?sad NO! I don't share.....
3somes are the best. There's love in sharing. sad
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
kwencypresh:
we always rock
Yea.... smiley
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by wristbangle: 8:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
Darkenedrebel and mhizdeedy

If u choose to come in another life ( Reincarnation, let's put it that way) will you like to be a Nigeria citizen?

Have u ever been placed on ban before? If YES, for what reasons? cheesy
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Mhizkel(f): 8:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
kinglekan:

Mhizkel can you tell this young lady the exploits of my OLYMPUS!!

Boo boo. That's what I tried explaining to her o! Mhizdeedy make your decision now!cheesy You can't afford to let it go. wink

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by sinizia: 8:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mhizkel:
I love you like you should die. cheesy
Your love is like Brick and Lace - WICKED!! sad
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I have a whatsapp group comprising of people from all over the world who think they are children of the indigo or think they are somewhat special..i got some of their contacts from facebook & youtube

majority are like me - they aren't atheist & neither do they believe entirely in God...we try to connect our energies & share our experiences together.

I also read the bible & spiritual books
Nice one bro, can i continue with the questions?
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by ritababe(f): 8:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Well I av no idea tho no woman deserve to be raped, but that lady looks like she raped timaya

lol but she got what she want
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Mhizkel(f): 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
sinizia:

Your love is like Brick and Lace - WICKED!! sad
Uh? sad Now you breaking ma heart.sad
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
cherryice and mhizdeedy, you guys ain't answering my questions.
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
tosyne2much:

What's your take on men who insist on pregnancy before marriage ?

my apologies for answering late..
I say women should desist from such men- they definitely have a hidden agenda

tosyne2much:

PDP delegates have been complaining that Buhari has been slow in operation, do you think he's really slow in operation ?

I say-PDP members should go moonwalk on quick sand
& people should give him time- he isn't the Son of Jor-EL, neither is he a meta-human.

tosyne2much:

What's your take on people on nairaland who boost their ego by bullying other people for airing their opinion and thoughts ?

I say they lack courtesy & should try to follow proper Internet etiquette
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by sinizia: 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mhizkel:
Uh? sad Now you breaking ma heart.sad
But you are heartless na. sad cry
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Deejavuu(f): 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Yea.... smiley

LG washing machine marketing Nigeria Limited..

Ekusè o wink
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Mhizkel(f): 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
Midehi:
who hun? grin
Sameer. wink
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
Orijin101:

Nice one bro, can i continue with the questions?

sure bro.. you can ask me anything
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
Orijin101:
Another question:

If what we call religion doesn't exist, do you think the world would be a better place?

If yes, give reasons to back it up
If no, do the same cool

CC: cherryice, darkenedrebel and mhizdeedy

Well I wil not lie to u, religion has cause alot of chaos nd crisis. Take for instance Christianity now, I can't go from a Pentecostal church to a Jehovah witness or from a Catholic to a Pentecostal, d way dey preach is different, their sermon is different, how they worship is also different. I stopped going to church for now cuz I don't want to die of confusion. I love Jesus, m still a Christian nd I do pray nd read my bible but @ home. It is also said if u believe in something u stand for it so I believe in Christ. While d Muslims av no stress dey can pray in any mosque nd still get themselves, the idol or traditional worshipper? I av no idea nd others that worship whatever.

All these set of religion can't just work together that's y we see all sort of religion tension here nd dere. So I wil say d world would av been better without it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Mhizkel(f): 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
sinizia:

But you are heartless na. sad cry
No honey! My heart is just ''Less'' wink
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Yea.... smiley
you actually next on the list, shey uwe di lumi?
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Well I wil not lie to u, religion has cause alot of chaos nd crisis. Take for instance Christianity now, I can't go from a Pentecostal church to a Jehovah witness or from a Catholic to a Pentecostal, d way dey preach is different, their sermon is different, how they worship is also different. I stopped going to church for now cuz I don't want to die of confusion. I love Jesus, m still a Christian nd I do pray nd read my bible but @ home. It is also said if u believe in something u stand for it so I believe in Christ. While d Muslims av no stress dey can pray in any mosque nd still get themselves, the idol or traditional worshipper? I av no idea nd others that worship whatever.

All these set of religion can't just work together that's y we see all sort of religion tension here nd dere. So I wil say d world would av been better without it
Nice reply babe kiss
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
wristbangle:

If u choose to come in another life ( Reincarnation, let's put it that way) will you like to be a Nigeria citizen?

cheesy no way- what's the thrill in that?
I'd still like to be black though....Black-American maybe

wristbangle:

grin I have been banned for like 300 times.
I never got banned on this forum until i started commenting in romance section though. & it is usually for fighting & insulting...
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
kinglekan:

Mhizkel can you tell this young lady the exploits of my OLYMPUS!!

Lol Olympus that as fallen nd dried up
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
darkenedrebel:

sure bro.. you can ask me anything
What form of discrimination do you detest most and why?

CC: cherryice and mhizdeedy cool
Jacksparrow0712:
With hard labour

Lol
Mhizkel:
Sameer. wink
you got it, he and he alone...grin
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
wristbangle:

Nah I don't wanna be in Nigeria but I still want to be a black

No m too cute to be placed on ban tongue
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
MhizDeedy:

hehehehehe....this girl is crazy!
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mhizkel:

Boo boo. That's what I tried explaining to her o! Mhizdeedy make your decision now!cheesy You can't afford to let it go. wink

Lol hahahah if I blow d both of u...so u av tasted it abi Mhizkel?
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
ritababe:

lol but she got what she want

Lol exactly
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Mhizkel(f): 8:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol Olympus that as fallen nd dried up
grin Wicked geh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13)

May Born / Love Proposal: D- Explorer Woo Dyt / Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.