Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy (16997 Views)

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / An Interview With Misssclassy, Obinoscopy, Airforce1 And Aminat508 / An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by wristbangle: 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
Omotayor123:

Answer me joor.. I even asked abt you from Adeh39.

It's a long story. Let's forget about that.

So u have question for our guests?

Meanwhile when do u want us to interview u?
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by sinizia: 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
darkenedrebel:

such a crazy question grin grin- Nneka1.23

gringrin

I knew she'd top your list. grin

If you were made a supermod for one day, who are those you'll ban permanently for life for no reasons? grin
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by sinizia: 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
cherryice:
at 19.. Mind blowing n painful of coursegrin Huge big blak d..k lipsrsealed
Why didn't you go for a small white dìck? sad cry
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mhizkel:

shocked

Kinglekan would do you better, you know. grin wink

Lol no jare tz only cute ladies I like
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by cherryice(f): 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
wristbangle:

cheesy

So can u marry a nairalander?

Aside shanghai and Hong kong, which other cities are developed in china?

Do we have lot of Nigerians in china?

Can you speak their language fluently? (Cantonese right!!!?)

Impossible is nothing, so yes I can..

Beijing and Guangzhou try

Yeah I can. Madarin actually. Generally spoken by chinese
Cantonese is chinese too but spoken by particular trybes in china.. I think the guangzhou ppl. Not surre
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
sinizia:

gringrin
I knew she'd top your list. grin

of course- that chick is .......... cheesy

sinizia:

If you were made a supermod for one day, who are those you'll ban will you ban permanently for life for no reasons? grin

giyazzz - for mocking my grandpa's death
funlordd,
sinzzzu
& truckkpusher

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by cherryice(f): 7:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
Omotayor123:

And the urine smell
pls stop. embarassed
anyway that was why I used the jacket. Lol plus my spray. It helped lots grin
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
ritababe:

OK what's ur take on buhari visit to us, is it a flop?

no it isn't - why would anyone think it is a flop...

I think I know who- PDP supporters who haven't come to the realization that they have been usurped from the seat of power.
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Omotayor123(f): 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
wristbangle:

It's a long story. Let's forget about that.

So u have question for our guests?

Meanwhile when do u want us to interview u?
Aiit.. I think I understand..

Decisions is yours tongue
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
MhizDeedy:

are you into ladies?
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by DrAify(f): 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
Okay.

Kak dela?
darkenedrebel:

not really- just some common words &expressions... smiley
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
Midehi:

you always upload funny pics @ your dp, can you upload the real you for just 5mins & mention me?

I have decided to be anonymous since last week's saga. you asked at the wrong time- I'm sorry.
if you are keen, you can send me a d.m
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by cherryice(f): 7:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
Orijin101:
My question:

According to your own opinions, what is God?

cc: darkenedrebel, cherryice and mhizdeedy cool
God is a supernatural being..
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Mhizkel(f): 7:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Oh really? Say you love me then. grin
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by cherryice(f): 7:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
sinizia:

Why didn't you go for a small white dìck? sad cry
I dnt like SMDs undecided
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
Midehi:

are you into ladies?

Lol nope who is going to leave cute guys with cute face with cute beard with hard bodies with cute smile with cute baritone voice for ladies. Pls that question is not for megrin
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
darkenedrebel:

for now i don't know who god is or if he truly exists.
I don't know if he is the greatest invention of man or not...

like i said- I'm still searching for him..
OK dude.. .. .. what are the steps you've taken just to know who/what is he/it?
cherryice:
pls stop. embarassed
you so proud of your son and your status, thats one thing i like about you since the day i saw one of your profile pics, is he there with you in china?
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
You'l be in male jail
MhizDeedy:

Lol not bad, we wil just take our honeymoon to jail tongue
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by cherryice(f): 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
wristbangle:

Oh.. I remember.. u are 7-8hrs ahead of us.. my bad!

In 15 mins time, U can leave the interview auditorium dear..

Answer the few questions left for u and go to bed
Signing out..thanks. it was fun smiley
Great job yal
Ccc midehi
wristwatch
mhizkel
tosyne2much

Bye everyone.
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mhizkel:

Oh really? Say you love me then. grin

Lol ah! I love GUYS tongue
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by sinizia: 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
darkenedrebel:

of course- that chick is .......... cheesy

giyazzz - for mocking my grandpa's death funlordd, sinzzzu & truckkpusher
gringringrin your favorite E-enemies.
In few words, describe the Romance section.
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Deejavuu(f): 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
cherryice:

at 19.. Mind blowing n painful of coursegrin
Huge big blak d..k lipsrsealed

Bad crazy gurl cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Omotayor123(f): 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
cherryice:
pls stop. embarassed
Chai... OK na grin
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by cherryice(f): 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
Midehi:

you so proud of your son and your status, thats one thing i like about you since the day i saw one of your profile pics, is he there with you in china?
Aww thanks swtty

Yes, he is..he is everywhere I am smiley
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I have decided to be anonymous since last week's saga. you asked at the wrong time- I'm sorry.
if you are keen, you can send me a d.m
grin grin...ok.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Mhizkel(f): 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
cherryice:
Signing out..thanks. it was fun smiley Great job yal Ccc midehi wristwatch mhizkel tosyne2much

Bye everyone.
Thanks for your time. smiley

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
You'l be in male jail

Lol good idea HONEYMOON with Guys cheesy

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by sinizia: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
cherryice:
I dnt like SMDs undecided
The bigger the better. grin
Good night. Greet lil man for me.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by cherryice(f): 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
Deejavuu:

Bad crazy gurl cheesy wink
grin grin wink
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
DrAify:
Okay.

Kak dela?

Ya ochen horosho i vsio otlichno wink
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
Another question:

What will you do if you are being told you will die tomorrow?

cc: Cherryice, darkenedrebel and mhizdeedy cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

May Born / Love Proposal: D- Explorer Woo Dyt / Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.