Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy (17014 Views)

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / An Interview With Misssclassy, Obinoscopy, Airforce1 And Aminat508 / An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mhizkel:
Oh really? Say you love me then. grin
shocked
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by sinizia: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mhizkel:
Oh really? Say you love me then. grin
14 years awaits you. tongue
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Mhizkel(f): 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol ah! I love GUYS tongue
Yeah... You love Kinglekan. cheesy

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mhizkel:

Yeah... You love Kinglekan. cheesy

Lol who want to.love that old man grin grin
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol nope who is going to leave cute guys with cute face with cute beard with hard bodies with cute smile with cute baritone voice for ladies. Pls that question is not for megrin
i quoted your comment...ok clarified.
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Mhizkel(f): 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
sinizia:

14 years awaits you. tongue
grin We going together. cheesy
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
Orijin101:
Another question:

What will you do if you are being told you will die tomorrow?

cc: Cherryce, darkendrebel and mhizdedy cool

I would try to prevent it if it isn't inevitable...

but if it can't be stopped- then I'd call my family together & tell them I would always love them.
then I would wait for death while sipping from a bottle of Captain Morgan grin

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by kwencypresh(f): 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
we always rock
AgapeCharis:
Edo babes always representing. Beauty is in their genes. cool
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
Midehi:

i quoted your comment...ok clarified.

Lol cheesy
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by sinizia: 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
Midehi:
shocked
Mhizkel is bisexual. grin tongue
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by sinizia: 7:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mhizkel:
grin We going together. cheesy
You and who? lipsrsealed
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I would try to prevent it if it isn't inevitable...

but if it can't be stopped- then I'd call my family together & tell them I would always love them.
then I would wait for death while sipping from a bottle of Captain Morgan grin
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Mhizkel(f): 7:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
Midehi:
shocked
Close ya mouth now or I'll tell somborri to insert ermmmm in it. grin
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by wristbangle: 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
cherryice:

Signing out..thanks. it was fun smiley
Great job yal
Ccc midehi
wristwatch
mhizkel
tosyne2much

Bye everyone.

Thanks cherryice. Sweetdreams smiley

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Mhizkel(f): 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
sinizia:

You and who? lipsrsealed
You and I. We'd go through the storm together. cheesy wink
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by kinglekan: 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mhizkel:
shocked
_Kinglekan would do you better, you know. grin wink
MhizDeedy:

Lol no jare tz only cute ladies I like
Smh!! Lesbo Alert!!!!!!
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
sinizia:

just seeing that now, am gonna spang her...grin grin
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by wristbangle: 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
Guys, keep your questions coming smiley
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by sinizia: 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mhizkel:

You and I. We'd go through the storm together. cheesy wink

If we'd be shagging in jail, i don't mind. We could even invite another lady to join us. grin tongue
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
Another question:

If what we call religion doesn't exist, do you think the world would be a better place?

If yes, give reasons to back it up
If no, do the same cool

CC: cherryice, darkenedrebel and mhizdeedy
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
sinizia:

gringrin your favorite E-enemies.

Cooger- this dude makes you laugh grin

sinizia:

In few words, describe the Romance section.

the romance section is one of the craziest section on this forum inhabited by the good, bad & the ugly.
students, workers, the rivh, the poor, the jobless.....everybody is here

I also think people should be more sociable- don't come online with the mindset of talking to a particular set of people alone.
a lot of ninjas/ladies do it here.. they have cliques & fraternities which makes the chats generic & stale
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by DrAify(f): 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
atlichna.

Ya normana smiley smiley
darkenedrebel:

Ya ochen horosho i vsio otlichno wink

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Mhizkel(f): 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
sinizia:

No naa. I'm just trying to reciprocate her love. smiley
Mhizkel:
Close ya mouth now or I'll tell somborri to insert ermmmm in it. grin
who hun? grin
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by sinizia: 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
Midehi:
just seeing that now, am gonna spang her...grin grin
Don't worry, I've the sexual magic to make her straight. Don't spank her. sad
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by kinglekan: 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol who want to.love that old man grin grin
Mhizkel can you tell this young lady the exploits of my OLYMPUS!!
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by wristbangle: 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
Omotayor123:

Aiit.. I think I understand..

Decisions is yours tongue

Okies. We will notify u ASAP

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
kinglekan:

Smh!! Lesbo Alert!!!!!!

Lol go away nd STP poke nosing in our affair
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Deejavuu(f): 8:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
cherryice:
grin grin wink

Your "realness" is admirable.. Keep it up hun!

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by wristbangle: 8:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
It's being a while marieolae, how are u?
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Mhizkel(f): 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
sinizia:

If we'd be shagging in jail, i don't mind. We could even invite another lady to join us. grin tongue
Ofcourse shagging is allowed.cheesy
3some?sad NO! I don't share.....
Re: An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
Orijin101:

OK dude.. .. .. what are the steps you've taken just to know who/what is he/it?

I have a whatsapp group comprising of people from all over the world who think they are children of the indigo or think they are somewhat special..i got some of their contacts from facebook & youtube

majority are like me - they aren't atheist & neither do they believe entirely in God...we try to connect our energies & share our experiences together.

I also read the bible & spiritual books

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

May Born / Love Proposal: D- Explorer Woo Dyt / Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.