Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? (69347 Views)

I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. / Actress Meagan Good Revealed Her Struggles On Staying Without Sex / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by IamLEGEND1: 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

Hm ok. yeah and your dad seems multitalented, with all those languages
Lol im sure youre being modest
but do u have any in ur family?
&
oh no....trust me
i like to blow my own trumpet.
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Fulaboy(m): 9:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

and i'm an excellent artist...
though i'm a science student.

and u are so on point with the electrical appliances part, i took my dad's phone apart wen i was 10 just to see what was goin on inside......dat day wasnt funny atoll.

i started going to our neighbours house to pick broken flashlights in their dustbin and fixed it to sell to my friends.....heheeeeee.
(i been too like money).

me too at times I do repair our generator set grin but when I get stuck I call our technician asap grin sometimes without even assembling it back
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Gurgle(f): 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

but do u have any in ur family?

&

oh no....trust me

i like to blow my own trumpet.

Nope. Don't worry when I come back I'll treat you to a full-blooded right handed slappppp grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by IamLEGEND1: 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
Fulaboy:
me too at times I do repair our generator set grin but when I get stuck I call our technician asap grin sometimes without even assembling it back
hahaahaaa

na so na, if person hook for road...

na to go find the real experts.
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
Fulaboy:
I remember doing that to our blender. Hehe
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Fulaboy(m): 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
MuhdG:

I remember doing that to our blender. Hehe
I once did that to an electric heater sad but that one wasn't a nice experience gaskia sad I drank holy ghost shocking embarassed
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by IamLEGEND1: 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

Nope. Don't worry when I come back I'll treat you to a full-blooded right handed slappppp grin
a girl's slap?

Mheeehhh.

but a left handed guy's slap?

you go start to dey see double.
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by spencekat(m): 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
Nothing
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Gurgle(f): 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

a girl's slap?

Mheeehhh.

but a left handed guy's slap?

you go start to dey see double.

do you have the guts to slap a girl shocked
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
Fulaboy:
I once did that to an electric heater sad but that one wasn't a nice experience gaskia sad I drank holy ghost shocking embarassed
Pwhahahahahahah. Eyya... grin grin grin
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Fulaboy(m): 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
MuhdG:

Pwhahahahahahah. Eyya... grin grin grin
what's that your course Electrical engineering ko Wane school a karthoum
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by IamLEGEND1: 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

do you have the guts to slap a girl shocked

of coz i have the guts to give a girl my backhand.

but i just wont, bcoz women are meant to be handled with care.(obviously).
hell,even when u simply hold a girl in ur arms, she feels so fragile and vulnerable..

#SoMuchForGenderEquality.
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by MayorSchwags(m): 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
[quote author=Gurgle post=36507465]

Lol if you lie down while doing it, your back will be ok

come close n sho me. Ur too far, i cnt learn lyk dat angry
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by dmostcheerful(f): 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
DonX001:
1. The tiny 'tadpoles' in his sperm will turn to frogs....n start jumping around in his balls. grin
2. It can dry and turn to powder, so whenever he finally cums, na white powder go dey come out for the first few times. shocked shocked
3. His balls can swell and burst, from too much accumulated sperm, especially for those that watch mojo. grin grin

Pick any one of the 3.

this comment got me rolling on the floor with laughter.
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
Fulaboy:
what's that your course Electrical engineering ko Wane school a karthoum
Sudan Int'l Uni.
Hmm. How'd you know i'm in khartoum?
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Gurgle(f): 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
MayorSchwags:

Lol, I wont
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Fulaboy(m): 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
MuhdG:

Sudan Int'l Uni.
Hmm. How'd you know i'm in khartoum?
Lol my instinct cheesy it never fail me grin
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by dhappyking(m): 6:54am On Aug 02, 2015
Charlesberry:

Can you stay till you get married without sex? Infact when last did you? You're right to some extend. Been for three year no sex but it's not easy but only the grace of God

I concur. It takes the Grace of God and absolute discipline. The first few days/weeks can be difficult. But at a point, you just cruise with your life. It is even easier if you have some serious issues or projects occupying your mind. It has shown that human mind can be programmed to believe whatever we feed it, after a while the whole body adapts.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
3 years and counting.... I'm still alive cool
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:
My kid brother came to me for money. His wallet was lying carelessly on the couch while he went into the toilet. I took advantage of that to investigate if his bankrupt tales were true.  When I unzipped his wallet, I found a dirty 100 naira note and surprisingly, a condom.

Fear gripped me.

He is 17 and already moving about with a condom...and probably having more sex than our parents.

I was dreading a confrontation. The thought of discussing sex with the small rat I once used to pack his shit pained me eh.

“What are you doing with this…this thing?’’ I asked, flinging the condom at him as soon as he came out.

'Thing' cause I couldn’t desecrate my tongue to say the word [CONDOM] to a little boy.

He smiled mischievously and told me he is a BIGBOY.

‘’Apparently, you are broke because you have been spending all your money on condoms. If you are that much of a big boy you should stop coming to me for 1k! In short, if you need money, go and sell your condoms.’’ I said and stormed out of the room.

Later that night, the queen could not sleep. Each time I closed my eyes, an image of an aggressive old woman having sex  with my brother tormented me. I want to tell her to please take it easy on my brother but it's only an imagination.

The following morning, I narrated the incident to a couple of friends.  Five guys among the eight I spoke to told me unlike we ladies, It is perfectly healthy for a guy to have an active sexual life at a young age. If he doesn’t, an accumulation of the spermatozoa abi semen would lead to complications for him in future.  “Each time a guy goes for as long as six months or more without releasing that stuff by 'hook or crook', he would end up nauseous and unstable.” My neighbor had said.

Imagine!

Humans will give any excuse just to commit fornication. This was one of the most outrageous excuse and downright silly thing I have ever heard but what do I know?  Who am I to judge sef? AfteralI  I don’t have a penis... I'm just pissed my little brother may be having sex as I type this.  Does this contradict the saying that God can never give you beyond what you can’t handle?.

Reason I am throwing this question to all penis owners in the house. What is the worst that could happen from staying celibate till marriage?  

http://naijasinglegirl.com/guys-get-in-here/
EVEN IF YOU DON'T HAVE SEX FOR A YEARS, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU.

EVEN IF YOUR SPERM FLUID IS CONTAMINATED, YOUR BODY WILL STIMULATE A SCENARIO WEREBY YOU DREAM WET DREAMS WHICH MAKE YOU TO GET RAID OF THE DEAD SPERM OR FLUID TO REPLENISH ANOTHER ONE.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Holuwakemmy16(f): 8:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
Opps,I can't comment coz I don't v john thomas under me.
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by SFSNIPER(m): 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
NOTHING ABSOLUTELY
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by ronald4lif(m): 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
This is not even a question worth answering. Why should I stay celibate till marriage? What if I don't want to ever get married
Am I some wood? angry
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by ibrosantus(m): 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
have not had sex 4 d last 6 month. mehn , masturbation on point jo. no wahala.... . coolhave not had sex 4 d last 6 month. mehn , masturbation on point jo. no wahala.... .
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by flokii: 8:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
Useless thread... sexx na.food?
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
their brains will start working if they don't exercise their joysticks.
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by Luckygurl(f): 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
superior1:
At 17 he is going about with condoms ,he needs some back-hand slaps, his education should be paramount to him at such stage.

I was above 26 when I had my first sexual experience and after being active, I have stayed as much as 2 years off sex. Those claiming near-death-experience for lack of sex need sessions with mountain of fire

kiss kiss
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by jorel1(m): 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
When my European girlfriend was 17, her mum asked her if she needed contraceptives, and she said yes..
Africans need to face reality and stop being douches..better teach the kid about safe sex than acting about the matter.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by drey076(m): 8:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
Czar01:

I felt pain in my balls after reading this!
Please mind what you type undecided
LWTMB
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by anigold(m): 8:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:
My kid brother came to me for money. His wallet was lying carelessly on the couch while he went into the toilet. I took advantage of that to investigate if his bankrupt tales were true.  When I unzipped his wallet, I found a dirty 100 naira note and surprisingly, a condom.

Fear gripped me.

He is 17 and already moving about with a condom...and probably having more sex than our parents.

I was dreading a confrontation. The thought of discussing sex with the small rat I once used to pack his shit pained me eh.

“What are you doing with this…this thing?’’ I asked, flinging the condom at him as soon as he came out.

'Thing' cause I couldn’t desecrate my tongue to say the word [CONDOM] to a little boy.

He smiled mischievously and told me he is a BIGBOY.

‘’Apparently, you are broke because you have been spending all your money on condoms. If you are that much of a big boy you should stop coming to me for 1k! In short, if you need money, go and sell your condoms.’’ I said and stormed out of the room.

Later that night, the queen could not sleep. Each time I closed my eyes, an image of an aggressive old woman having sex  with my brother tormented me. I want to tell her to please take it easy on my brother but it's only an imagination.

The following morning, I narrated the incident to a couple of friends.  Five guys among the eight I spoke to told me unlike we ladies, It is perfectly healthy for a guy to have an active sexual life at a young age. If he doesn’t, an accumulation of the spermatozoa abi semen would lead to complications for him in future.  “Each time a guy goes for as long as six months or more without releasing that stuff by 'hook or crook', he would end up nauseous and unstable.” My neighbor had said.

Imagine!

Humans will give any excuse just to commit fornication. This was one of the most outrageous excuse and downright silly thing I have ever heard but what do I know?  Who am I to judge sef? AfteralI  I don’t have a penis... I'm just pissed my little brother may be having sex as I type this.  Does this contradict the saying that God can never give you beyond what you can’t handle?.

Reason I am throwing this question to all penis owners in the house. What is the worst that could happen from staying celibate till marriage?  

http://naijasinglegirl.com/guys-get-in-here/

ladies whats the worst that can happen if you lots live within your means...

Whats the worst that can happen if you dont beg for money...
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by fortunechy(m): 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
@34 am still a virgin n i promise to kip it till my wedding night.
Re: Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? by scobaba: 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
Nothing. But at dat moment e go be like say u go die. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Lady Sexually Harassed Me In Church During Service - Man Shares Video / Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian / David Beckham Celebrates Son Brooklyn As He Weds Nicola Peltz (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.