Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me (61749 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by kathykathy(f): 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
steffans:
ok
op the God of orijin is watching
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by otijah(m): 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
jabojafa:
abeg help ask d guy. Him get car, get moni pay for d room n nor fit pay 3k for wetin go benefit am
having a car doesnt mean u should nt save ur head when trying to fall maga to a girl sir, i a in my parents house because am on leave nd its not right bringing her into d family house

1 Like

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by otijah(m): 1:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
jabojafa:
my dear u r rite. The guy is a stingy guy. If he had car, paid for d hotel room then wot is 3k for him to get DOUBLE d ultimate price?
where she dey refuse me romance nt to talk of sex, where she brought her friend so as to end my disturbance. your type are types dat girls wreck their bank accounts and u will still b smiling
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Fundango: 2:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
saintol:
abeg, wetin be the title of the movie self? I must see the end.
the title should be "Bleepious Trap escaped by the inocent guy season1 episode 1" episode 2 will be release by me same time next week, dont miss it if you do,dont cry.
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Ask4bigneyo(m): 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
Femistico:
I swear u knw well gringrin
I swear, i well pass u
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by DTOBS(m): 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
Melahou:

He can even act the season film with them grin
Exactly

1 Like

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by seangy4konji: 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
i no fit laugh.
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Acidosis(m): 3:48am On Aug 07, 2015
He he

Funny, that girl you were romancing on the hotel bed would be forming decent girlfriend to a f00lish boy elsewhere.
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Griffen(m): 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
many people here, are just saying this guy is stingy, or lost a chance of 3 some. man thats good for those hungry ass hoes anyways.. 90% chances they would have given in, but for what? 1,500 plate of rice each? number 1, they are cheap, alot of nigerian girls are cheap, they'll go with you any where for as long as they see you are rich even though you havent given them a dime yet o, they will follow you like house fly, for food, prestige among their friends or neighbors, and cheap clothes..just buy them food, cos food always does the magic.. in this case, if this man had bought them that food, and played his card right, he would have his way through those hungry hoes. look here, one of them is homeless, the other is cheap and the both of them are hungry.. ive been in alot of cases like this, i just play my cards right, voila ! done this more than 30 times even happened one time with 4 women which was wild that night for me.. i dont even know why so many guys today still spend hundreds of thousands before they can bang a hoe.. just let them know your worth, and buy them food, plus cheap clothes. no matter how beautiful, sexy or what ever they are. learn !
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by prettydamsel2(f): 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
[quote author=Griffen post=37738879]many people here, are just saying this guy is stingy, or lost a chance of 3 some. man thats good for those hungry ass hoes anyways.. 90% chances they would have given in, but for what? 1,500 plate of rice each? number 1, they are cheap, alot of nigerian girls are cheap...

You sound too harsh o. Will u hv a gf like dis

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When A Lady Looking For Husband Finally Meets "Long John" / Amaka Preaches Against Premarital Sex On Twitter / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.