Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me (61748 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by ogawisdom(m): 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
otijah:
WTF , as we immediately started romancing after long period of disagreement and struggling, her phone rang, and it was her friend asking for her location, she told her to come to our hotel. I was shocked and asked her were is she gonna stay if eventually she comes and she said in the same room. I asked her if she was in her right senses and she said yes that she is her best friend and can't keep her outside.

I kept quiet and was trying to rush and do the thing before her friend reaches but all hope was lost wen she called that she was at the hotel gate.

she went outside brought her inside the room and her foolish friend on seeing me made no attempt to resist entering rather she came in and sat there and both started gisting and laughing. I was soo mad that i had to put on my clothes and shoes, with my laptop and i headed for the bar making sure that non of my belongings was left in that room.

i was in the bar drinking when she called my phone and requested for food, i asked if her friend also needed and she said yes. i required for the price of the food and a plate was 1500 (3000 for both), that was when i knew i was in for some shiit.

But to cut everything short, I just picked up my laptop and phones and went straight to my car and headed home.

She later called after an hour to know whats holding the food and i told her i don't know that am at my house maybe she should call the kitchen and ask whats the problem, she banged the call and since hasn't called me again. Me wetin concern me, At least the only expenses i did was just the room payment, i know that they must have trekked to their houses that day grin.

They are lesbians n they wanted to give u three.some

1 Like

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by ikp120(m): 8:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
I can't believe that some people who claim to be christians are hailing a guy whose heart desire is to have sex with a girl who he will definitely not get married to (at least speaking from what he did to the girl). I really feel so sorry for this generation. You mean you as a "water baptised, tongue talking, Spirit filled christian" are hailing this ungodly act instead of reacting against it? I feel for that Person called Jesus Christ who is coming to take christians to heaven. I do not condemn those who hail the guy, but I appeal to you to look again at what having sex with a girl simply because you use to give her money, bb, Iphone,etc can cause her spiritually, emotionally and mentally when you eventually end up not marrying her.
PLEASE IMAGINE YOUR SISTER IN THAT GIRL'S SHOES, I HOPE YOU LIKE IT?

It is not good to see good and evil and support evil when you can support the good.

GOD BLESS YOU!

4 Likes

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by jabojafa(m): 8:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
Querty:
Dats serious!!!

any way, there is God!

I love God!

I love Diezani ..and no other woman for now
keep luvin a married woman u hear.... No go find ur own
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by jabojafa(m): 8:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
lovemoi2:
you just missed three$ome

the last time I visited my friend in the hotel with her guy

we both fuc((kd the guy

I am a good girl now.... so I don't encourage it grin
u n ur frnd slept wit ur guy?
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by jabojafa(m): 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
Caliph69:

This REQUIRING you did, hmmm! I fear oh. Out of the abundance of the heart, the hand typed.
Come oh! You have a car, yet you can't afford 3k lunch for a babe you wanted to straff, and her good friend. Are you from ObiAkpor Local Government?
abeg help ask d guy. Him get car, get moni pay for d room n nor fit pay 3k for wetin go benefit am

1 Like

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Melahou(m): 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
DTOBS:

Honestly,he shud have ordered the food for her and her friend with lot of drinks and ask the attendant to collect money from them while he stay at the bar section watching the seasonal film...lol

He can even act the season film with them grin

2 Likes

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Melahou(m): 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
crackhouse:
which good plan? Maybe three-some?

Maybe to also call his friend to join in the premier

1 Like

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Melahou(m): 8:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
thaikun15:

Hehehe....good plan indeed if its what I'm thinking

And what is that you are thinking
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hehehehehe. I thought as much. Lol. But seriously, you guy for just chill Na. He for chop double portion of meat
neoapocalypse:

No mind Seun na 3some I write in proper English o

1 Like

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by cococandy(f): 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
d way ure taking dis ur small feminist movement is out of control

You're not well.

What's the connection?

I give up.

1 Like

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by jabojafa(m): 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
Godownchild:
Guys like u should have ur dicks cut off. U want to have sex with her but common 3k for her n her n her friend to eat ur crying wolf.
Why not go n pick ashawo
U wnt to chop and clean mouth, she's not even ur gf cos u defintely don't give a hoot about her feelings
Brokeass niga

No quotes/mentions pls
my dear u r rite. The guy is a stingy guy. If he had car, paid for d hotel room then wot is 3k for him to get DOUBLE d ultimate price?

1 Like

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Melahou(m): 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
tonyfrenzy:

What plan? Three-some or to ruin his finances? Mehn, when a girl brings her friend along on a 'private' date she's into some silly pranks.
Why come to an hotel in d first place if u want a decent date?

The guy would have use money to entice them...
Some girls no dey use ear hear money

1 Like

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by 400billionman: 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
otijah:
WTF , as we immediately started romancing after long period of disagreement and struggling, her phone rang, and it was her friend asking for her location, she told her to come to our hotel. I was shocked and asked her were is she gonna stay if eventually she comes and she said in the same room. I asked her if she was in her right senses and she said yes that she is her best friend and can't keep her outside.

I kept quiet and was trying to rush and do the thing before her friend reaches but all hope was lost wen she called that she was at the hotel gate.

she went outside brought her inside the room and her foolish friend on seeing me made no attempt to resist entering rather she came in and sat there and both started gisting and laughing. I was soo mad that i had to put on my clothes and shoes, with my laptop and i headed for the bar making sure that non of my belongings was left in that room.

i was in the bar drinking when she called my phone and requested for food, i asked if her friend also needed and she said yes. i required for the price of the food and a plate was 1500 (3000 for both), that was when i knew i was in for some shiit.

But to cut everything short, I just picked up my laptop and phones and went straight to my car and headed home.

She later called after an hour to know whats holding the food and i told her i don't know that am at my house maybe she should call the kitchen and ask whats the problem, she banged the call and since hasn't called me again. Me wetin concern me, At least the only expenses i did was just the room payment, i know that they must have trekked to their houses that day grin.

I like your courage.

She will come back for you. Mark my words. Ladies like mean men..
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Melahou(m): 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
bigiyaro:
which kind of plan do u tink dey av? Both girls fvckin d op or wat?

Am sure if he had persuaded them with a little cash they won't mind getting down

1 Like

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by xyndeepearl: 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
Finally..the gal no loose anything oo....na u wei pay for hotel room still no achieve ur aim.....eyah tho

1 Like

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Hehehehehe. I thought as much. Lol. But seriously, you guy for just chill Na. He for chop double portion of meat

I don't think so , the girls body language ab initio wasn't encouraging at all. I doubt if the girl would even let him romance sef not to talk of the main thing.
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by jabojafa(m): 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
I swear. At that point, he's doomed to loose the room bill he already paid, so why not just gamble with 3k and see where it will end instead of being a complete loser
or better stil he wud hv go to a nearby fastfood joint n buy take away fried rice n chicken for less dan 1k each.
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by jabojafa(m): 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
Skyfornia:
Guy you f**k up big time.....you for go buy them beans n bread for bukka....just for 300naira.
or him for meet aboki wey dey prepare indomin n egg for road n buy for d babes. Dt one for nor pass 6h and him go see d matter reach d end

1 Like

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Emmahunk(m): 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
Unfortunately you were wrong. Very wrong. You were the perfect mugu like I was once.
The friend's call and her coming coupled with the order for food was a perfect ploy to get you mad and it perfectly worked out.
All they needed was the payment for the room which is a base from where to operate. If only you have had the patience to go back later after a while, you would have been shocked to see your angelic girls digging it from room to room with the assistance of the front desk (reception) that will willingly give out room numbers that are occupied by single men.
Welcome to the club of one time mugus

2 Likes

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by nwadiuko1(m): 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
otijah:

you should have ordered the food on the room
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by stchinedu: 8:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
bizzlemie:
Serves both of you right!

But please tell me, i'm anxious to know.....

How did you REQUIRE for the price of the food? undecided

Lol... grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
You wicked... see as you garnish the question cheesy grin grin
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by noblegrex: 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
I can't stop laffffiinnnnnggg ooo.thank God u didn't wait to c d end point even if it might b a good one.how can u feed two fiends cos u want to chop 1 cos I'm nt sure d two of them will give u unless they're oloshos...still lafing
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by kelvine(m): 8:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
Best comment. My respect sir.

Eberex:
After carefully reading here is my comment: point 1.the lady you brought to a hotel is not your real babe. You don't want her to know your real house,hence she is a side-kick or just a new gal you wanna bleep.
Point 2: the babe must be a runs gal and I can bet that call from her friend was not a coincidence, and that brings me back to my saying she is not ya babe. I just can't guess what her plan with her friend is. Maybe she doesn't want to bleep, and her friend's presence would guarantee that.
Point 3. You had no second thought to abandon them since she meant nothing to you. I can imagine the plans you had for the hours you booked, the bleeping and etc...oh well, the shock was just too much for you to handle.
Point 4: if she was your girl and u guys decided to spend time outside your house, then you would have accommodated her friend since you know u can always bleep your gf anytime aside that day. Conclusion: you just met this gal and u wanted to bleep her.
Point 4; how on earth will u waste 3k on food on a gal you hardly know, and who u are yet to bleep? Na jazz? If you had bleeped her like 3 rounds I'm sure you will buy the food and then tell her you are leaving.
So my take is, you played your part well to avoid spending without getting what u planned for. That gal no go call you again lai lai !
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
Abi o. I guess he was just too pissed to think twice.
jabojafa:
or better stil he wud hv go to a nearby fastfood joint n buy take away fried rice n chicken for less dan 1k each.

1 Like

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
You follow for the hotel?
neoapocalypse:

I don't think so , the girls body language ab initio wasn't encouraging at all. I doubt if the girl would even let him romance sef not to talk of the main thing.
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
BrownCookie:
U wan chop clean mouth abi
You have a house but instead brought her to a hotel room...
Oloshi tongue
That girl sef is not sharp... angry
OLOSHOOO grin
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by bambi17: 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
otijah:

na wa for some men o is she your girlfrriend or you guys just wanted to run shows so because she didnt let you sleep with her you refused to buy her food its not even 10k food sef abeg you fall your hand especially if you actually liked her

1 Like

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by driand(m): 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
Kelklein:
[size=14pt]

**yawns**

that awkward moment when you check your phone every minute waiting for God2win from SURE P

click like if u re with me..

[/size]
sorry bro embarassed

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by firstolalekan(m): 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
You just missed a golden chance to have 3some. Damn! Just cuz of 3k. Damn!

Don't you think they had a plan?
How did her friend get to hotel that quick? My friend, they wanted to bless you, but 'brokeness' ruined your chance
You're so on point
The guy is a MuguliciousMUGU grin

1 Like

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by pseudonomer: 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
darlenese:
Liar, u left hotel and went to huz? So u get house why u nor carry her go house
.?

Fake story on Front Page

Maybe you be "Omo get inside." Men don't take ladies they just wanna bleep to their home.
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by PeoplesArmy: 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
Jollyjoy:
This boy is a learner anyway op your story is not totally true, infact you make up this story, dont ask me how!
So stale!,you carry laptop go hotel, omo na today

Why not? I dey carry laptop go hotel....make I watch blue film!
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by onunwa21(m): 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
One Hero beer 4 u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When A Lady Looking For Husband Finally Meets "Long John" / Amaka Preaches Against Premarital Sex On Twitter / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.