Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,124 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me (61775 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by donem: 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
lovemoi2:
you just missed three$ome

the last time I visited my friend in the hotel with her guy

we both fuc((kd the guy

I am a good girl now.... so I don't encourage it grin
Hmmm Nice 1
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
cococandy:
Two users trying to use each other.

You wanted to do the thing quick before her friend arrives. For your mind you're the good guy here.

Was it a Crime,he didn't force d girl to d hotel?
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by vivavik(f): 7:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
Op I'm sorry to say, u are no different from her. U think that is funny abi? Don't u have no in ur dictionary?
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
BrownCookie:
U wan chop clean mouth abi

You have a house but instead brought her to a hotel room...

Oloshi tongue

That girl sef is not sharp... angry

I guess you sharper
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Skyfornia(m): 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
darlenese:
Liar, u left hotel and went to huz? So u get house why u nor carry her go house
.?

Fake story on Front Page

He nor get house na bush him dey sleep...Fake Darlenese.
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by BrownCookie(f): 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
bizzlemie:
Serves both of you right!

But please tell me, i'm anxious to know.....

How did you REQUIRE for the price of the food? undecided

Haaaaa! Inquire is now require.

I die.

1 Like

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Floyd45(m): 7:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
See how Bros lost out on a Menage a trois

2 Likes

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Leebrown(m): 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
fast guy, but like serious am so curious cry
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by cococandy(f): 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
but atleast blame d ladies even if na 4 once.
I said they were two users.
Meaning both him and the girl are two wayo people. How else do you want me to blame her? By patting him on the back when he's not the innocent one himself.

He's even coming to creat a thread as if we should clap for him. Mtchew grin
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by DTOBS(m): 7:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
Melahou:
you should have waited to see the end of it
who knows they may have a good plan for you wink

you were to fast to conclude
Honestly,he shud have ordered the food for her and her friend with lot of drinks and ask the attendant to collect money from them while he stay at the bar section watching the seasonal film...lol
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
bt guy u fall ma hand, 1.) u paid fr d room xo money wasted cause u didnt even spend d nyt in d rum. 2.) u 4 wait till 1am wen ur bae dn slip u go go bang her frnd ,dats d ultimate revenge .3.) whu knws mayb d 2 of dm planned 2 sex u.

1 Like

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by dmola(m): 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
misspicy:
Choishocked...op you are wicked o cheesy
Is tht hw see it? .........smh
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by dmola(m): 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
misspicy:
Choishocked...op you are wicked o cheesy
Is tht hw u see it? .........smh
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by dmola(m): 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
[quote author=Jacksparrow0712 post=36628471]You just missed a golden chance to have 3some. Damn! Just cuz of 3k. Damn!

Don't you think they had a plan?
How did her friend get to hotel that quick? My friend, they wanted to bless you, but 'brokeness' ruined your chance[/quot]
Bros ur second name na ONE CHANCE! U bter learn nw in other nt for prey of such babes .....
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by darlenese(f): 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
Skyfornia:

He nor get house na bush him dey sleep...Fake Darlenese.

Na so my comment pain u reach?
Bros nor go kill urself oooo
Everyone is entitled to his /her opinion
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by dmola(m): 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
kulobyno:
[size=15pt]@op you were even too kind to them. You should have ordered the food then spice it up with drinks and all that then find your way home and switch off your phone. lets see how the inconsiderate gold diggers will wriggle out from the mess [/size]
Aswear
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
You just missed a golden chance to have 3some. Damn! Just cuz of 3k. Damn!

How did her friend get to hotel that quick? My friend, they wanted to bless you, but 'brokeness' ruined your chance

Dont mind the nigga. God punish brokeness

1 Like

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by dmola(m): 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
BrownCookie:
U wan chop clean mouth abi
You have a house but instead took her to a hotel room...
Oloshi tongue
That girl sef is not sharp... angry
Y u dey vex is the girl ur sis? Loooooolz

1 Like

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by MakCoby(m): 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
Booty4me:
Chai op U̶̲̥̅̊ fucck up.. Na 3some Ɣ☺ΰ just missed S̶̲̥̅Ơ oº°˚˚°ºo .. Pata pata how much U̶̲̥̅̊ go spend spend?? 1ok atleast..
. This kind " font" Still dey exist? undecided
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by CivilzedTyger(m): 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

How did her friend get to hotel that quick? My friend, they wanted to bless you, but 'brokeness' ruined your chance
guy your mind black die
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Girls go dey maga you anyhow o , a party doesn't just happen like that , see as the girl dey form voltron defender of the universe for my guy when dem dey alone. If a party will happen first all all parties involved will be aware and willing to partake in it , short of a written agreement or consent form it might not take place. The only "some" that will take place will be a onesome from the tone of the write up ( he had better be good with his hands , a tube of Vaseline and some dirty videos ).

party ko , fivesome ni

Seun which kain censor be this

3some = party

3 Likes

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Certifiedboss: 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
otijah:
WTF , as we immediately started romancing after long period of disagreement and struggling, her phone rang, and it was her friend asking for her location, she told her to come to our hotel. I was shocked and asked her were is she gonna stay if eventually she comes and she said in the same room. I asked her if she was in her right senses and she said yes that she is her best friend and can't keep her outside.

I kept quiet and was trying to rush and do the thing before her friend reaches but all hope was lost wen she called that she was at the hotel gate.

she went outside brought her inside the room and her foolish friend on seeing me made no attempt to resist entering rather she came in and sat there and both started gisting and laughing. I was soo mad that i had to put on my clothes and shoes, with my laptop and i headed for the bar making sure that non of my belongings was left in that room.

i was in the bar drinking when she called my phone and requested for food, i asked if her friend also needed and she said yes. i required for the price of the food and a plate was 1500 (3000 for both), that was when i knew i was in for some shiit.

But to cut everything short, I just picked up my laptop and phones and went straight to my car and headed home.

She later called after an hour to know whats holding the food and i told her i don't know that am at my house maybe she should call the kitchen and ask whats the problem, she banged the call and since hasn't called me again. Me wetin concern me, At least the only expenses i did was just the room payment, i know that they must have trekked to their houses that day grin.

Maybe you've missed your first party. That's how people walk away from.opportunity . LMAO

1 Like

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
[size=17pt]You should have bounced the friend and ur girlfriend.

Tell them, "uno what? i want the two of you to leave immediately"

Being a rude boy sometimes pays. [/size]

1 Like

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Ese00(f): 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
fritiyo:

Care about u say? how on earth, will a grown up girl invite her friend to an hotel room where she is having intimate matters with her guy.

swthrt, so would u loved to be scam by ur boy friend cos the lady was on a scam misson to me.
U show care to those who truly deserve it.
"Her" guy. You didn't tell us she was "Your" girl. I understand your plight but bouncing out like that isn't cool joor. Do you know weda she wanted a Groupie?Groupie? grin

1 Like

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
3k isn't that much to experiment with
dmola:

1 Like

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
What's party? Lol
neoapocalypse:

Girls go dey maga you anyhow o , a party doesn't just happen like that , see as the girl dey form voltron defender of the universe for my guy when dem dey alone. If a party will happen first all all parties involved will be aware and willing to partake in it , short of a written agreement or consent form it might not take place. The only "some" that will take place will be a onesome from the tone of the write up ( he had better be good with his hands , a tube of Vaseline and some dirty videos ).

party ko , fivesome ni
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
cheesy grin cheesy
CivilzedTyger:
guy your mind black die
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
I swear down
JideTheBlogger:

Dont mind the nigga. God punish brokeness

1 Like

Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
What's party? Lol

No mind Seun na 3some I write in proper English o
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by dmola(m): 7:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
3k isn't that much to experiment with
Remind me
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by fizzile(m): 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
So u left your house to go and bang her poosy in a hotel. What happened to your house? Na for hotel una dey settle differences,shey? Lies dat tickle d balls. Na ur papa u dey blow dat kind lie give.
Re: How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
cococandy:

I said they were two users.
Meaning both him and the girl are two wayo people. How else do you want me to blame her? By patting him on the back when he's not the innocent one himself.

He's even coming to creat a thread as if we should clap for him. Mtchew grin
d way ure taking dis ur small feminist movement is out of control

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amaka Preaches Against Premarital Sex On Twitter / Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up / “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.